Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drow/Dark Elf Fantasy RP - Long-term, Action, Adventure, Love, Lust, PLOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
I'm interested in doing a long-term fantasy roleplay centered around or involving dark elves/drow. Or, at least, that's what I'd want out characters to be, though we likely won't be limited to ONLY playing them. From this, I'd want detailed posts, variety in smut, an actual plot, action, adventure, romance, drama, etc. Playing nothing but smut is starting to get very old, and I find the RP is more enjoyable, and so is the sex, when there's some flavor behind it, too. From my partner, I'd want:

- someone who can post at least 3 paragraphs at a time
- someone who doesn't mind playing multiple and various characters (I will, too)
- someone who doesn't mind (and preferably enjoys) plot
- someone creative, fun, and willing to do a long-term fantasy roleplay

If you're interested, we can go over the details and the plot together via PM, so just shoot me a message. This is pretty much a clean slate for me -- I really want something I can sink my teeth in to. Anyway, I'll leave a list of kinks to see if this is something that you agree with. Not all of these have to be included, and these are not the only things the RP will be limited to.

Kinks:

Semi-public scenes
Dominant x Submissive
Doninant x Dominant
Exotic girls
Magic
Fantasy
Romance
Action/adventure
Drama
Lust
Large breasts
Titfucking
Rough sex
Light BDSM
Slapping/spanking/biting/scratching
Teasing/seduction
Multiple partners
PLOT
Drow/dark elves
Dungeons and Dragons
Begging
Toys
Oral
Cowgirl/doggy, missionary gets old
Masturbation
Massages
Morning sex
Makeup sex
Restraints

so what kind of drow (females I assume) are you looking for, underdark drow, or surface born?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom