Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of the Meridian Society! (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

"Nur festzunageln mich und fick mich in der nächsten woche," Erik groaned, fingers tangling in her hair. "Ich sein alles, was Sie wollen dass ich sein, Sam, nur fick mich!"

Sam gave him a predatory, hungry smile, and tounged the head of his cock again. She recognized her own taste, from Anne Marie's mouth, and there was a second that must be Erik. "Ah don't speak German," she murmured, deliberately letting her breath brush against his damp head. "Does 'nuhr feek meech' mean 'lick me again'?" She ghosted her lips along the length of his erection, then ran her tongue back up from base to head. "Or does it mean 'suck on me'?"

Grasping the base of his shaft, she wrapped her lips around his head. Slowly, she slid down his length, sucking gently the whole time, making noises of appreciation at the feel and taste of his hardness in her mouth. As she did, she began working her hand up and down his shaft and her tongue swirled around and up his length. "Ah hope," she said indistinctly, voice muffled by his hardness, "that it means 'suck on me'. 'Cause Ah reckon that's exactly what Ah plan ta do."

"Does 'nuhr feek meech' mean 'lick me again'?"

Erik had to gather all his faculties to remember some language she did know. "It...it means...ah!" His voice died out in a gasp as he felt her lips then her tongue along the length of his shaft.

"Or does it mean 'suck on me'?"

"It...ach Gott!"

Erik gave up as Sam's lips wrapped around his cock and slowly slid down his length. It didn't matter what it meant. Sam's noises of appreciation sent vibrations through his thick shaft, causing his voice to stick in his throat as he shuddered in agonizing pleasure. She was hard to understand with her mouth full, but he got the general gist. The hand on the back of her head slowly pushed her back down to engulf his length with her mouth again. Erik's cock throbbed against her tongue and lips as she sucked on him, using her talented mouth in her ministrations.

"Sam...close...!" Erik managed to pant, unable to remember anything else as his hips gradually left the mattress. He didn't want to surprise her or for her to choke, and she may have had other plans for him.

God, but he felt good, hard against her tongue with his hips pushing his erection deeper into her mouth. Sounded good, too, what with the gasping and the moaning and the "Sam...close...!" Which was exactly what she'd wanted to hear. She'd done this once already, for Anne Marie, and she was looking forward to seeing just how different it would be to taste Erik as he came for her. So she let go of his shaft, taking it fully into her mouth. It was a bit of a struggle, and she nearly gagged as his blunt head struck the back of her throat, but she managed.

One of her hands slid down underneath him, to cup and massage his balls as she worked up and down his shaft. The other crawled up his stomach and chest to play with his flat male nipple and the hair around it. And God what she'd give for another hand right now, to slid down between her own thighs and encourage the wet heat she felt building within her own belly.

Which gave her an idea.

Slowly, sucking hard the whole way, she let his throbbing shaft slide from her lips. Then she crawled up his body, kissing and nibbling the whole way. She let her mouth, redolent with his scent, hang above his. "Y'all kin return th' favor, y'know..." she smiled. Then she crab-crawled up closer, straddling his chest and stretching the length of his body to reach his erection. Her tongue flickered around his head and then she shifted, spreading her soaking pussy before his face. "Sauce fer th' goose is sauce fer th' gander," she murmured. And then she was swallowing his cock again, groaning with pleasure as he filled her mouth and bluntly pushed against her throat.

Erik gasped loudly, struggling through each ragged breath as he felt his head touch the back of Sam's throat. Her hand massaged his balls as she worked his shaft and he felt them tighten in her hand. His hand not tangled in her hair was crumpling the sheets in a white knuckle grip. He was so fucking close...

And then she was gone. Erik made an unintelligible noise of confusion and desperation, lifting his head with what strength he had left to look down at her. He very nearly forced her head back down to finish the job but manners and his general disposition stopped him.

"Sam, what...?"

"Y'all kin return th' favor, y'know..." Sam's smile was wicked and minx-like as she crawled up his body. Erik was still dazed and incredibly frustrated as she shifted her body, but he caught on quickly as she straddled him. Gertrude Steinburg definitely would not have done this...

"Sam!" Erik gasped as her mouth enveloped his cock again. Eagerly he reached up to pull her hips closer. With a groan he closed his lips over hers, exploring her sweet cunt with his tongue. He reveled in her tangy taste, closing his eyes and moaning against her pussy as she swallowed his cock. While one hand stayed on her hip the other strayed to her center, rubbing her clit gently at first then faster as she brought him back towards orgasm.

Sam uttered a whimpering moan of pure pleasure as Erik's hands gripped her hips and his mouth covered her pussy, and she wanted to cry out as his tongue explored her folds. Only his cock kept her from blaspheming and begging, so she settled for grinding herself against his mouth. She worked harder head bobbing up and down his shaft, fucking him with wild abandon. She could feel him getting thicker, harder.

Then his finger found her clit, rubbing it faster and faster as he licked and fucked her depths with his tongue. And then her inner walls were clenching and her thighs gripping his head as she came. For a blissful instant of pure pleasure she was aware only of his lips and finger, drenched with her juices. And then she sucked wildly at his cock, letting him feel her moans as she rode her orgasm, hungry now to taste his.

Erik groaned as he felt her inner walls clench around his tongue as she gripped his head with her thighs. He continued to lap at her pussy as her juices flowed and she rode her orgasm, but Sam's own efforts seemed redoubled as she slowly came down off the high. She sucked harder, moaning around his cock and bringing him closer once again. There was no holding back this time.

"Sam I--Ooohh fuck!"

He was breathless as he came hard, arching his back and wrapping his arms around Sam's waist. Several thick gobs of his seed hit the back of her throat as he moaned through his own orgasm. At the end of it he slowly slid his cock from Sam's mouth, panting and struggling for breath as he hugged her body against his own. He had never experienced anything like that!

"Sam...Sam that was...incredible!" he panted, leaning his forehead against the inside of one thigh and kissing it. "I...have never...known...some...someone so amazing...as you."

Erik's cock suddenly pulsed in Sam's desperate mouth, and she felt something spurt against the back of her throat. She swallowed frantically as his semen gushed into her, thick and salty and redolent of him. A think trickle escaped her lips, dripping back down his erection as she bobbed up and down, milking him for everything he could give her. Finally, as the flood subsided, she lapped at the sticky trails that coated his softening manhood.

"Sam...Sam that was...incredible!" he panted, leaning his forehead against the inside of one thigh and kissing it. "I...have never...known...some...someone so amazing...as you."

She made a contented sound, and gently kissed his blunt head. "Ah have," she murmured happily. "You, Erik."

Erik smiled before gasping as she kissed his head. "I don't know about that," he chuckled. He closed his eyes and kissed down her thigh to her knee. As she lapped at his shaft he pulled gently at her shoulder.

"That," he said, squirming out of reach, "is very sensitive."

Trying not to be too demanding Erik gently pulled Sam up to where her head was near his. With a contented sigh he pulled her against his body and nuzzled his face into her shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, taking in the wonderful scent of sweat, sex, and Sam. He smiled against her skin and tightened his grip a little more around her.

"I want to stay like this forever," he murmured quietly against her skin.

"That," Erik said, "is very sensitive."

"Ah reckon it is," Sam giggled, playfully pursuing his penis with her mouth. "Y'all jes' done showed me that..." She desisted, though, as he tugged at her shoulder. Tired, worn out from shopping and sex and dancing and more sex, she allowed herself to be pulled into a gentle embrace. The feel of his warm body pressed against hers, his arms tight around her and his face nuzzling her shoulder, all of it made her feel safe and wantedcin a way she'd never experienced before.

"I want to stay like this forever," he whispered, lips gentle on her skin.

"Forever's a long time,"she muttered, drowsily. "But... Ah reckon... Ah kin give it... a try..." She stifled a jaw-cracking yawn. "Y'all done... tired... me... out..." With that she fell silent. A moment later she settled against Erik's warmth, sound asleep.

Erik smiled. "Well, that was the point, I think," he replied softly before yawning widely. He was not long for the world after Sam fell asleep.

The sun was up far too early and Erik had consumed far too much liquor the night before. He awoke with the sun shining through a slat in the blinds directly into his eyes. Surely last night had been a dream. He hadn't really had a wild, incredible night with Sam Cavendish and...oh. There she was, still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smiled gently and leaned in to kiss her forehead softly.

"Guten morgen, meine Schatze," he murmured in her ear. He smiled and nuzzled against her neck with his face gently.

Sam stirred as something brushed her forehead, and someone called something she didn't quite understand. She tried to move a hand to brush it away, and found that her arm was pinned under something warm. Her blue eyes snapped open instantly, the alert relaxing as the man nuzzling her throat brought the events of the last night flooding back. Part of her wanted to be terribly embarrassed, having been so eager and wanton. But the rest of her, the Sam that had driven her to thrive as a Ranger, merely smiled at that. She'd been exactly what she wanted to be.

Here in the morning light, she felt like she'd run a marathon. Her legs and hips and back and arms ached, and her muscles felt like gelatin, and she felt warm and fluffy and cared about here in Erik's arms. Oh, and his lips on her neck were making her right horny again. So she started by stretching, managing quite by coincidence ("really, would Ah lie?") to press and rub herself against him. Then, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and back slowly, she pulled him into a warm kiss. "Ah reckon Ah'm startin' ta understand some German," she smiled. "'Cause thet sounded like 'Good Morning' ta me." She kissed him again, running her hands possessively over his back as she did. "And... good morning to you, too..."

Just as the kiss was turning interesting, her back twinged. The gasp and the wide eyed stare that accompanied it were, clearly, not from pleasure. "Ow..." she pouted, expression only half serious as she lightly thumped him on the chest. "Y'all need ta learn ta be a mite more gentle wit' a fragile Tejas senorita like me..."

Erik felt Sam tense and worried for a moment perhaps she regretted what they'd done last night. Perhaps she would blame it on the booze and exit awkwardly after re-dressing in last night's clothes. But then she relaxed and began to stretch. In the process she "accidentally" pressed herself up against him in quite provocative ways. Despite his exhaustion Erik's body responded to a beautiful woman in such close contact and he groaned. This woman was going to drive him to the point of collapse! But then he felt her arms around him and her lips against his and all was well in Erik's world.

"Ah reckon Ah'm startin' ta understand some German," Sam said with a sleepy smile, "'Cause that sounded like 'Good Morning' ta me."

"Indeed it was," Erik confirmed with a warm smile. "We will have you speaking like a Deutschefrauline yet." He made a quiet noise of content against her lips as she bade him good morning and kissed him again. The kiss was beginning to grow deeper and Erik's arm had just wrapped around her waist to pull her closer when she gasped and pouted in pain. "I'm sorry! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Concern wrote itself across Erik's expression as he looked down at her and launched into apologies.

"Y'all need ta learn ta be a mite more gentle wit' a fragile Tejas senorita like me..."

Despite his concern Erik couldn't help but laugh. "Fragile?" He managed to suppress his laughter down to a church giggle but it was still hard to control. "My darling Samantha, even last night--especially last night--showed that I'm probably more fragile than you are." Still smiling, he kissed her forehead and moved his hand over her back to try to rub out the kinks. "I haven't tried moving much yet, but I have a feeling you may have broken me." Indeed, even just rubbing her back was making his arm sore. Erik almost dreaded getting out of bed for the sore muscles he'd have to endure, but it had to happen some time. "May I take you to breakfast? You er...you are shorter than me but you are more than welcome to borrow one of my suits until we can get back to your room."

"My darling Samantha?" she echoed, smiling. "Ah like th' sound o' that, Erik." She rolled over as he began rubbing her back, snuggling into the mattress and letting him work the unexpected kink out. "An' y'all ain't fragile Erik." Glancing over her shoulder, she gave him a knowing smile. "Ah seem ta remember somebody poundin' me against th' wall, and thet weren't th' work o' nobody fragile..."

She made a small sound of disappointment as he stopped rubbing her back. But the way he was working his own arm, he was probably as sore and used-feeling as she was. A smile formed on her lips at that thought. Good. That was what she'd tried to do.

"May I take you to breakfast? You er...you are shorter than me but you are more than welcome to borrow one of my suits until we can get back to your room."

"Of course you can, Erik," she sighed, stretching a little more. "An' yer suit sounds like a good idea - Ah ain't looked, but given what y'all did ta me while Ah was wearin' it, mah dress probably needs a bit o' launderin'..." Catlike, she stretched again as she sat up. "An', Ah reckon Ah could, too. Y'all got a shower in yer rooms?"

Erik smiled as Sam told him she liked the idea of what he had called her. He blushed slightly as she reminded him of what they had done the previous night. He chuckled nervously and scratched his head.

"I uh...I admit, I have never done something like that before," Erik said sheepishly. "But I would be willing to do it again." He smiled and kissed her shoulder blade before rubbing his arm. He smiled brightly as she agreed to go to breakfast with him. First, though, a shower did sound like a good idea.

"Ja, is through there." He pointed to a door which opened to a bathroom not so grand as Anne Marie's but still with a rather large tub and a shower. Erik stretched, wincing as his muscles came alive in a thrill of soreness, before sliding out of bed. "Mind if I eh...join you? Save water?" He smiled and scratched his head, further mussing his hair as he blinked sleepily in the morning light.

Glancing over her shoulder, she gave him a knowing smile. "Ah seem ta remember somebody poundin' me against th' wall, and thet weren't th' work o' nobody fragile..."

"I uh...I admit, I have never done something like that before," Erik said sheepishly. "But I would be willing to do it again."

She arched her back a little, encouraging more kissing of the shoulder blade and more backrubs, and made a small sound of disappointment as neither were forthcoming. "Ah ain't done nuthin' like that neither," she murmured, reflecting that her one other experience - with Anne Marie - had been completely different. "But Ah reckon we both did mighty fine fer greenhorns." She licked her lips. "Wait till we get good..."

Then - still acting the gentleman, despite them both being buck naked in bed together - he asked if he could take her to breakfast. Little happy feelings curled through her belly at that. "Of course you can, Erik," she sighed, stretching a little more. "An' yer suit sounds like a good idea - Ah ain't looked, but given what y'all did ta me while Ah was wearin' it, mah dress probably needs a bit o' launderin'..." Catlike, she stretched again as she sat up. "An', Ah reckon Ah could, too. Y'all got a shower in yer rooms?"

"Ja, is through there." He pointed to a door which opened to a bathroom not so grand as Anne Marie's but still with a rather large tub and a shower.

Sam stumbled a little when she first climbed out of the bed. feet sore and legs twitching and aching. "Oh... God," she groaned. "Ah hope they got a good heater here, 'cause Ah need that shower ta be hotter 'n Hell." By the time she made the door, the worst of the stiffness and soreness seemed to be gone.

"Mind if I eh...join you? Save water?" He smiled and scratched his head, further mussing his hair as he blinked sleepily in the morning light.

She turned, giving him a slow smile. "Why, Erik..." she purred. "How delightfully economical o' y'all." She crooked a finger at him, winking. "Hurry yore cute butt up, or Ah'll 'ave ta start without y'all..." Then she turned and walked into the bathroom, stepped into the tub (with just a little bit of a grimace), and turned the water on.

Erik grinned as she agreed and slid out of bed. He winced as he tried his legs. Grimacing he wobbled after her into the bathroom. The tile was cold but by the time he'd stepped into the shower the water was plenty warm. He groaned as the water hit him, warming his stiff joints and sore muscles.

"This is good after such a rough night, ja?" he purred in her ear, wrapping his arms carefully around her waist and leaning down to rest his chin on her shoulder. "You know what else is good?"

Without another word Erik moved his hands to her hips. Slowly and gently his hands worked from her shoulders down her back. Once he reached her hips again he knelt down in the shower and began to rub her thighs and calves. As he rubbed he kissed her hips and the outside of her thighs softly. Done with her legs he stood back up to actually wash himself. Gazing down at her with adoration in his eyes he gently traced the scars over her skin.

"You must tell me these stories some time," Erik said softly. His fingers gently brushed the burn across her stomach. "This one I know." He chuckled a little. "But the rest of these...they tell of an interesting life well-lead."

Needles of cold water struck her skin, making her gasp and shake, but she relaxed as the water warmed. Soon it was hot enough to fill the air with clouds of steam and redden her skin. She stood under it for a long minute, letting the heat soak into sore muscles. And then Erik was behind her, arms slipping around her waist and chin resting on her shoulder. "This is good after such a rough night, ja?" he purred in her ear.

"Ah wouldn't have called it rough..." she purred back, reaching up to lace her arms behind his neck and leaning heavily into him. "Tirin', maybe. An' delicious? Certainly."

"You know what else is good?"

"What?" she asked, smiling.

His response was to grip her hips, and then massage her shoulders and her back. Sighing, she braced herself against the wall as he began rubbing her thighs and calves, and his lips traced the contours of her hips and thighs. "Yer right," she murmured, feeling herself moistening in response to his attention, "that is good..."

Erik rose, tracing the scars on her thigh and stomach and chest. Part of her wanted to be embarrassed, wanted to hide the scars, wanted to be pretty for him. Be the type of lady he deserved, gentle and soft-skinned and fair-spoken. But she was the lady he had, now, and if he couldn't handle the violence etched into her flesh, then...

"You must tell me these stories some time," Erik said softly. His fingers gently brushed the burn across her stomach. "This one I know." He chuckled a little. "But the rest of these...they tell of an interesting life well-lead."

She smiled tenderly at that, throwing herself into his arms and kissing him. "Ah'm sorry, Erik. An' y'all don't really need ta know why." Gripping his hand, she placed it gently above her left breast, brushing his fingers over the rough circle of scar tissue. "That... that's where a .44 slug nearly planted me, round about ten years ago. First time Ah ever got shot. An' that...?" She brushed his fingers over the jagged scar over her ribs and right side. "Nuther gunshot, .38 revolver ifn Ah recall. Cracked three ribs, an' plowed up some skin." She kissed his chest. "Actually hurt worse'n th' .44. Ain't that strange?"

She moved his right hand over her stomach. "Rogue Apache, this one," she murmured, tracing a scar about three inches wide over her navel. "Stuck a knife right in me, tried ta twist it. Strange part is, Ah wasn't even lookin' fer him. Nor fer any Injun. It was an Anglo Ah was gunnin' fer, killin' folk with a hatchet. An the Apache jes' assumed, an' jumped me." She shivered against him, and kissed his chest again. "Thought fer sure Ah was a goner, that time."

Smiling a little, she slid his hand lower and pressed it against her mound. "An that," she whispered, gently biting his flat male nipple, "is where some German went crazy-like, an' speared me up against a wall..." She sighed a little, biting her lower lip as she used one of her own fingers to slip one of his inside her. "What could possibly make a man do sommat like that..?"

Erik caught Sam and kissed her tenderly back as she threw herself into his arms. He frowned as she apologized, but asked no questions. She said he didn't need to know, so he believed her. He gazed down at her with love in his eyes as she moved his hand over her body. Some of her scars were rougher than the skin around it, some were smoother as scars tend to be. Erik listened as she described each wound as though she had received it yesterday. He would have been lying if he said it didn't worry him, the life Sam lead when she wasn't with the Meridian Society--where he could watch over her--but he knew she would probably hit him or something if he ever suggested she leave the Rangers. It was something she had worked hard for. Besides, that was part of what made her Sam, what made her the woman he lov--er, cared for.

But then Sam smiled and slid his hand against her mound. "An' that is where some German went crazy-like, an' speared me up against a wall..." Erik laughed, but breathed in sharply as she pressed one of his fingers inside her. He bit the tip of his tongue lightly, hanging onto a groan. "What could possibly make a man do sommat like that...?"

"I have no idea," Erik breathed, smiling as he leaned down to kiss her neck then her shoulder. "He would have to be crazy." His kisses traced over her breasts and down her stomach as he knelt in front of her. "But then, your beauty could easily drive a man crazy." Erik kissed over her hips before parting her lips with his fingers and pressing his mouth to her warm, wet pussy. Neither of them had washed yet, so some of his taste from the night before still lingered but was overpowered by the wonderful taste that was unmistakeably and wonderfully Sam.

"What could possibly make a man do sommat like that...?" Sam murmured.

"I have no idea," Erik breathed, smiling as he leaned down to kiss her neck then her shoulder. "He would have to be crazy."

"Probably," she agreed, giggling and then sighing contentedly as he slipped his fingers in and out a little more. "More like an animal than a man, Ah reckon." She leaned back against the wall of the shower, enjoying the hot water beating on her and the feel of his lips as he kissed his way down her body. "One that's lost all control..."

"But then," Erik told her, kneeling before her in the shower, "your beauty could easily drive a man crazy."

She laughed a little uncomfortably at that, still hardly able to believe that someone could see her as pretty, let alone beautiful. "Now, Erik, don't y'alllllllaaaaaaaAAA!" She arched her back, realizing as he spread her pussy open and covered her with his gorgeous mouth that her clever German had found a way to shut her right up. "Oh... oh mah God Erik!" she gasped out, pressing her hips against his mouth. "Oh mah fuckin' God yer good..."

Well, maybe not 'shut her up'. But sure as hell he knew how to make her stop saying anything he didn't want to hear. "God, Erik," she groaned, fingers twisting in his hair. "God, yeah. Do-ooohhh... do Ah... taste... goooooohhh?"

Erik smiled against Sam's pussy as she praised him. She groaned and tangled her fingers in his wet hair and he responded by showing even more enthusiasm. His tongue slid over her clit, teasing it gently, before continuing along to her entrance. He made a small noise of content as he slipped his tongue inside her, lapping at her eagerly.

"Do-ooohhh...do Ah...taste...gooooooohhh?"

He had to laugh at Sam's inability to form a coherent sentence. "You taste wonderful," Erik murmured against her slick flesh. "Delicious."

Once again Erik focused his ministrations on her, holding Sam's legs gently for both his stability and hers. It wouldn't do for her to slip in the tub and hurt herself, after all. He moaned against her as his own body responded, hard and needy. But this was about Sam.

Erik laughed at her question, which might have offended her if he wasn't busy worshiping her on his knes. "You taste wonderful," Erik murmured against her slick flesh. "Delicious."

"Ooohhh.... Gaaawwwd..." she groaned, legs turning to jelly at his words and at the feeling of his tongue in her pussy. She felt him grip her thighs, steadying her, and she clung to his head as he continued to work her lips. "Fuuuuucck," she moaned. "Cuh.... come up... up here... an'... an'... lemme taste..." She tugged gently at his hair, pulled at his shoulders. "Ah... Ah wanna... wanna... taste... me... on yeh..."

Another gasp, and she pressed her mound against his mouth. "Please..." she begged. "Ah... want... want yeh... Now!."

Erik smiled as she begged him to come up and kiss him. She wanted to taste herself on his lips. What his woman wanted, she would get. With a groan and a final flick of his tongue against her clit he made is way to his feet and pressed her against the wall. Erik pinned her shoulders lightly against the wall as he kissed her, hard, pressing his stiff shaft against her body.

"Good enough taste for you?" he growled against her lips, keeping her shoulders pinned forcefully against the wall with a grin. "Du bist so süß, wenn du betteln."

In one swift movement Erik pulled one leg up around his hip and pushed into Sam. He groaned loudly, lowering his face into her neck as he moved first slowly inside her, reveling in her wet heat. He kissed down her neck and across her shoulder as his thick cock moved inside her faster, plunging deeper.

"Oh gawd..." she groaned into his mouth, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. He pinned her against the wall, using his weight to hold her in place and claim her. She dug her fingers into his back as he growled something in German, then cried out as he grabbed her thigh and filled her hungry pussy with his thick, hard cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa..." she cried, back arching from the wall and fingernails biting into his skin as he began moving inside her. His lips and teath covered her throat and shoulders as she bounced up and down with his powerful thrusts, and her wet body slipped and slid against his as the hot water beat down on them. "Y'all... fill me... soooooohhhh.... so fuckin'... fuckin good… Erik..."

She grabbed fistfulls of his hair, kissing him hungrily and letting him feel her small breasts slick against his chest as he fucked her. "Gawd..." she moaned, "God, Ah love yeh, Erik..."

Erik panted as he pounded her against the wall. The water fell over the both of them and just hearing her voice as she praised him and moaned brought him closer to his climax. He growled against her lips as she kissed him hungrily and pulled fistfuls of hair. Gradually he brought his hand between them, rubbing her clit with his first two fingers and pounding her harder against the wall.

"God, Ah love yeh, Erik..."

Erik gasped as he throbbed inside her when she said she loved him. He didn't know how genuine that was in the heat of the moment, but he took the opportunity to be honest. It was something he'd been thinking about since Spain.

"I...I love...I love you too Samantha," he panted, kissing her hard. "God...I'm close..."

He gasped at her words, and her own eyes went wide at what she'd just said. Had... had she said too much? Was he just... maybe he was just hungry for her? For an agonizing instant, she wondered if she'd made a mistake.

"I...I love...I love you too Samantha," he panted, kissing her hard. "God...I'm close..."

Her arms wrapped around him tight, clinging to him as she kissed him desperately, clenching tight around him. "Ah'm... close... too..." she whimpered, desperate for release. "Oh, oh Gawd... cum fer me, lover..." she begged. "Lemme... lemme feel... how... how much... y'all love... me..." She clenched around him again, and her nails dug into his back. "Please... Erik... show... me..."

Back
Top Bottom