Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance/Drama/Fun/Playful

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelEyesM

Meteorite
Hi there!

I had someone recommend this site to me a few days ago, chat rooms tend to have less literate people around so I thought coming somewhere that people are literate and looking for the same kind of thing made sense. Go figure!

I'm a teacher, so my literacy skills should be half decent. Although I teach PE.. but in fairness, I still had to go through university!

I'm a playful, cheeky kind of guy. I'm always up for a chat and of course, a good role play.

In terms of what I'm into, I like to keep things legal. I also like realistic roles. But I'm also pretty open, so if you like the sound of me and want to ask me to try something that you are into, don't be shy. Just ask me and I'll be honest with you about my feelings towards what you're suggesting. Also, I'm willing to be flexible if you are.

I've noticed that a lot of people ask for third person on here. I'll be honest and say I've only ever done first person, but I'm pretty flexible and if it is something you expect, then just let me know and I can learn to do it both ways.

I usually play on YIM, because it's just easy. I will never ask you to send pics/cam or anything personal. Like I said, I'm a teacher so privacy is pretty important to me.

In terms of my interests:

Things that I won't do.
- Age play
- Toilet stuff
- Rape
- Monsters

Things that I enjoy.
- Realism
- Romance
- Opposites attract (A personal favourite)

I'm a sucker for a good build up. I love flirting, foreplay and drama and even though I'm a male, I can do non sexual roles.

Sexually, I absolutely love pleasing a woman. So please feel free to use that to your advantage! I prefer to be the more dominant one, but every man loves a woman who can take control from time to time!

As my first post, I'll leave it there for now. But if you like the sound of me then feel free to PM. If you want to know more, just ask. I don't expect to be everyone's cup of tea, but if you even have a little bit of interest then hit me up!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom