Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Cops Fall for Killers (Sierra-117 and Biting Girl)

She rolled her eyes and took the USB from him. How were they supposed to see everything he did if she wasn't allowed to hack into the CCTV cameras?? She shook her head at him as she placed the USB into her laptop and opened the file, downloading the software. It wasn't long before she saw the first camera come online.

"Ok, Sir It's up." She said with an annoyed tone to her voice. He still had no idea what she was capable of. She watched him place the other cameras in the room and bathroom, allowing them to be aimed at the perfect spots to show any activity.

While she waited for him to return, she picked up the phone and ordered a bottle of Champagne to be sent to the room at 9pm. That gave them enough time to get some food and be back in the room before it arrived. She also ordered some strawberries to go along with it. She charged it to the room. Surely her boss could afford it.

When he returned she set the cameras to record. "Would you like to actually go out to eat now?" She asked, taking Carls key from his hand. "I'll drop this off at the front desk on our way out. Tell them I found it in the elevator." She winked at him as she grabbed her bag and sweater. "Ready?" She asked impatiently, standing by the door.

He watched her as she rolled his eyes taking the USB and shaking his head at her as she continued to shake her own head and putting the USB in her laptop. He enjoyed her company but he wasn't sure he would enjoy her as an employee. He smiled at her even though she was annoyed and that was clear from her voice. He moved away, taking and placing more and more cameras around the room waving at the screen each time, listening to her confirm it.

Once he was done he packed up, deciding to head back to their room. Once he got in she accosted him, watching her take the card from his hand and get ready for going out. He sighed and looked at her "Sure, I could definitely use some food" he said before walking out the door, holding it open for her and letting it close behind him. He pressed the door for the elevator and it came up, he stepped in it and smiled at her before pressing the button to go to the lobby.

Amelia smiled at him when he stepped into the elevator after her. She was getting his goat, and she was enjoying it immensely. But, for a moment, she decided to try to turn things around in her favor.

"I just wanted to apologize to you, Sir. I know I've been kind of antsy and annoying today. I'm just nervous. I'm not used to working with such restrictions, and also...." she paused, sighing a bit before continuing under her breath. "With someone I'm so attracted to."

She turned to her right, turning her face away from his as she did. She was smiling, but it was a devious grin. Oh sure, she wanted him. But mostly, she wanted him dead just like all the other men. She reached into her purse and took out her cell phone, checking her messages. She had several waiting for her from different men she'd met and had considered adding to her bedpost, and then her list of dead. She thumbed through them a bit, waiting for the bell to the elevator to ding.

As it did, she stepped out quickly and went straight to the desk. Handing the card over to the young man standing there, she smiled and said politely, "Hello! I believe someone has dropped this on the elevator." She smiled and turned away, walking back towards the elevator, waiting for Carl to meet her where she stood. Amelia looked at him with a smile.

He watched her as she smiled at him and stepped into the elevator with her. He heard her apologising to him and tell him he was attractive before turning away. Something was going on in his head, something he would normally listen to. But he didn't listen to it. He just thought he was being silly. Sure, she was definitely acting a bit unethically and he was hoping his training would beat it out of her but he just thought that was the reason his lizard-brain was thinking something was wrong, that was all.

He watched her fiddle with her phone for a bit before Adrian stepped out of the elevator when it got down to the bottom level. He smiled at her as she went over to a man at reception and handed in the card before he took her hand in his and brought her into the restaurant. They were seated and handed menus. He smiled warmly at her as the perused the menu, enjoying it as he did so "Get anything you want, it will all be a part of expenses so you can have whatever you want. I am in the mood for some steak and chip" he said, smiling at her "Also, some incentive. If you work well I might bring you in on the case that I am working on pro-bono" he said with a smile, ordering a bottle of wine for the both of them.

Amelia smiled at him as he ordered the wine and mentioned the case. When the waiter returned, she ordered her meal. A Caesar salad, and a bowl of tomato bisque. She wasn't really that hungry. But she figured that would be better than nothing. As they sat across from each other, she took her heel off, and started running her foot up his leg.

She took a sip of her wine before finally speaking.

"Case? What case? Do tell!" She said to him, smiling as her foot continued to rub up and down his leg, eventually finding it's way to his balls. She continued to sip her wine as she waited for him to respond and tell her about the case.

He smiled as she ordered her food once the wine was brought. He put some in her glass and then some in his, smiling at her as he took a sip. He almost swallowed it wrongly when he felt her foot running up his leg. He enjoyed the sensation, feeling himself get excited once she was rubbing it up and down. He smirked as she was sipping the wine.

"Again, I have to make sure you are...mmm..good enough" he said, groaning into his own drink as her foot reached his balls, rubbing it with it. Their food came and he smiled at her "There will be time" he said looking at her.

"Oh come on Carl. Don't be shy. Please, tell me."

Amelia smiled as the food was delivered. She removed her foot from his crotch and placed her napkin on her lap. Picking up her fork she started at the salad slowly. She stared back at Carl, awaiting his response.

Back
Top Bottom