Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Cops Fall for Killers (Sierra-117 and Biting Girl)

Sierra-117

Super-Earth
It was a clear night, one you read about in books set in tropical places. There was hardly any wind, in fact most of the pieces of trash paper seemed to be winning the battle against the wind. The stars were twinkling like silver fairy lights on a Christmas tree and the air was cool, not cool. A perfect evening to go for a stroll, to clear your head.

But that was something Adrian Brody just couldn't do. On this very night, 3 years ago, a serial killer had started their violent rampage throughout the city. He had been the lead detective charged with figuring out who did it. He was on the road to success, head of homicide was within his grasp all he needed to do was crack this case...but he couldn't. After 15 months he was taken off of it, the case handed to the FBI.

But he couldn't let it go, that wasn't his style, So he quit the police force and formed his own private investigation company. He had a good reputation with cops and they hired him for odd jobs. They told their friends about him and they hired him. Soon he needed more people in the office. A receptionist to take calls and assignments. Then he needed to hire more detectives. He had 2 now but he needed a 3rd. He was on his way to meet a perspective employee. She was female, which helped. No-one every suspects a female of trying to spy on you

He was near the coffee shop he was going to meet her in. He checked himself in the reflection of some glass. He was 6ft tall with short brown hair and denim blue eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed, like he was constantly angry. He had a perfect nose and chiselled cheek-bones with a well defined chin. He had a beard that was fuzzy yet neat. He wore a black suit with a white tie. He liked suits, trenchcoats (the detective wear of choice) had never appealed to him. He had well toned legs and an athletic body. He adjusted his glasses before stepping into the coffee shop, sitting down, ordered a coffee and than wait for the candidate.

RE: Even Cops Fall for Killers

She had been walking for what seemed like an hour, but truly had only been about 10 minutes. She knew the diner well. She'd picked up many a victim there. No one ever suspects the good looking woman as a serial killer. She smiled at the thought as she walked into the diner, the bell on the door ringing as she entered.

The diner was relatively small, a long bar that stretched almost it's entire length, and a row of booths by the glass windows at the front. She knew all of the employees there by name, and had a good rapport with them and the owner, John. As she walked in, Cathy, the head waitress greeted her.

"Hi Amelia!" she called out with a smile. "Coffee dear?"

Amelia smiled and nodded, scanning the diner for the man she was there to meet. She spied him sitting in a booth, and walked towards him.

"Hi there! I'm Amelia Reed. It's very nice to meet you!" She extended her hand, looking at the man. The very first thing that stood out to her was his eyes. A beautiful deep blue. "I assume you are Mr. Brody? I'm here to talk about the job that you have open."

He smiled as the waitress brought over his coffee, putting it before him before smilin and asking was everything ok and did he want anything else.
"No thank you, this is perfectly fine" he said smiling politely at her as he left. He picked up the mug, feeling the warmth spread to his fingers like lava. He took a sip. Slightly bitter, the beans weren't ground up enough and he cold taste the metal from the filter but for a coffee in a diner he had to admit it was pretty good. At least it's warm he thought to himself, remembering what it was like on stake-outs when he was back on the force. The stale, dry doughnuts and the rancid, cold coffee. It was almost enough to make him glad he was no longer on the force, almost.

He heard the bell from the door ringing and looked to see who it was. Ah, it was her. Amelia Reed. She was an interesting one. A person who had never had any history in the police force, PI or security had shown up for the application and aptitude test and had blown everyone out of the water. he was quite surprised by that. He had to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Normally they would have automatically offered her the job but Adrian had wanted to make sure she was actually cut out to be a PI. He didn't need any distractions from complaints and medical bills.

He smiled up at her, taking in her features as she extended her hand. He smiled and took it in his, shaking it firmly, feeling her soft hand against his. He put any thoughts he had out of his head and smiled warmly at her, letting go of her hand and gestured for her to sit opposite him. "Well Ms Reed thank you for meeting me. I have to say, of all the applicants, you were the one who intrigued me most. The least qualified yet you still passed the test remarkable well. In fact you outperformed everyone by almost 50 percent" he put his palms flat on the table and looked at her "That's impressive. So what has you interested in becoming a private investigator?" he looked her up and down again. She was attractive. How would that play out in an office situation? He would have to find out

"Oh well, I have experience with a murderer. My parents were killed by the Colonial Parkway killer." She was lying. He didn't know that, of course. Her experience was far deeper, and much more sinister than that. "I've studied serial killers, cannibals, criminal masterminds, etcetera. I've done so much research over the years, that I guess you could say that if I wanted to kill someone and get away with it, I could!" She laughed a little at this last comment. If only Mr. Brody knew the truth, he wouldn't have also laughed at her comment.

Amelia was a short woman, standing just under 5' tall. She lad long blonde hair that came down to the middle of her back, with large curls. Her eyes were an ice blue, and a smile that could stop a train. Her body was curvy in all the right places, and she dressed perfectly to accentuate her body. She wore nice gray pants, a white button up long sleeve shirt, and she wore black high heels. Her shirt was unbuttoned just enough that when she leaned over, the black lace bra underneath could easily be seen, as well as her large breasts. She wore very little makeup, her skin perfectly smooth and almost porcelain pale. She could have been a model, were she taller. It was her height and her looks that helped her win over her victims, lacing their drinks with an aphrodisiac before having sex with them, killing them as she was on top of them during the act. Always a knife to the heart. Always.

"So, Mr. Brody, if I scored so well, when will I start? I'm anxious to get my hands on a good case."

His face dropped as she told him that her parents were killed by the Colonial Parkway serial killer. He had not expected that. He should have read her whole file rather than just the parts about her past experience and how she had done in her aptitude test. He couldn't let on though that he was shocked, he had to remain professional. And what she had told him wouldn't affect his decision either. He had to make sure she was very good at her job, he wouldn't be wasting 75k plus fees from each case. "i'm very sorry to hear about your parents" he said softly, genuine sympathy in his eyes "And it's good to hear about your experience, it might help you if the police ask us to help with a murder investigation. But as a PI we mostly investigate what our clients hire us to. It's all going to be mostly investigating cheating partners and hunting down long lost people, relatives and missing people"

He decided to take a moment to scan over her. She was pretty, no doubting that. Very easy on the eyes. He loved her ice blue eyes, they were stunning. He always had a thing for eyes, maybe it was because he had seen so many open and unseeing, horror etched into them as the last thing they saw was their life been snuffed out. He noticed her curves and how she dressed to show them off. A sign of someone who is confident in their sexuality and wants to exploit it. He nodded at his own assessment. Gray pants showed that she had quite masculine tendencies. She was definitely strong-willed, that was easy to see without having to go through the clothes. He smiled as she leaned over the table, seeing her lace bra and her breasts.

He sat back as she asked did she have the job "Well, normally you would. But I have to be sure you would be a good PI" he said before sitting back, opening his arms "So, I want you to look at me and read me. Good PI's should be able to read the situation they are in and read people to see if they are lying or not. I want you to read me"

Amelia smiled as Cathy brought her the cup of coffee. "Thank you, Cathy" she said as Mr. Brody sat there looking her over as she added the milk and sugar to her coffee, stirring it slowly.

"Well, Mr. Brody..." she started, staring deep into his eyes. "I can tell from your eyes that you are tired. Tired of looking for someone that you aren't truly sure is there." She stopped to take a sip of the coffee, smiling a bit as she looked down at herself, feeling his eyes roving her body again. "I can tell you that you already know you're going to give me this job. You said so yourself that I outscored everyone else. You like the way I dress. You see someone before you with confidence and curves and that attracts you. But you're afraid to admit it to yourself. You're afraid I'll outshine you. Out preform you at a job that you've spent over a decade perfecting."

She smiled a small smirk as she sipped her coffee slowly, reaching into her purse with her left hand to grab her phone. "If there isn't anything else, Mr. Brody, I'll see you at 6am sharp at the office, so I can fill out my hire paperwork and we can discuss compensation." She stood up from the table, placing the coffee cup back down, she bent over reaching for her purse that was sitting on the booth seat next to her, flashing another smile at him.

He sat and looked at her as she thanked the waitress for her coffee. She seemed to be weighing up what she was going to say as she stirred milk and sugar into her coffee, clearly quite methodical. He looked back into her eyes as he started to talk to her, telling him a few bits about him. Yes, he was tired. He was tired of chasing whoever the bastard was that was killing all those people. He knew she was there, she was wrong about that. She existed but she had eluded him so far. So not a bad start, better than most. Then she said that he already knew she was going to give her the job. Yeah. She only needed to be somewhat observant to get it. She followed that up with that fact he found her attractive. Of course he did. She was confident and curvy, exactly what he wanted in a woman.

But the last thing he said surprised him. He was extremely mad. That had not crossed his mind at all. His ego wasn't that big that he thought he would always be the best detective or PI. He knew he wasn't. He just had a way of getting the job done. He looked at her, still shocked. As she told him she would be in at 6 A.M. tomorrow he looked at her, grabbing her arm to stop her going. He stood up as she also stood up from bending over "I have no problem with you being headstrong and confident, it's what a PI needs to be. But remember two things; I only ever failed to solve one case, and I will solve it one day. Secondly, I'm the owner of this firm. You do not make your own terms of what will and will not happen" he said fixing his jacket as he pulled a 10 dollar note out of his pocket and left it on the table to cover the two coffees and a generous tip "I'll see you tomorrow at 8 A.M. I have something to do in the morning." he said before walking out, keeping his anger under control as he did

He stepped into the open air and sighed, pulling his packet of cigarettes from his pocket. He opened it up and put a cigarette to his lips, taking out his lighter and lighting it. He needed to calm down. He couldn't let her get to him like that. Who does she think she is? he thought angrily as he walked, his rage boiling over a litte bit as he walked back to his apartment. He sighed as he puffed on his smoke, letting the gas pass into his lungs, holding it there for a minute before exhaling. He finished it as he walked, putting it in a thrash can before heading into his apartment, throwing his jacket over a chair, stripping down to just his boxers before climbing into bed. His last thought was about her, how attractive she was but also about how much of a hassle she might be in the company. He drifted off very quickly, his internal clock ticking as he slept.

His grip was strong. She looked at his hand with amazement at how in control he was around her. It brought a small smile to her lips to hear his anger build as he asserted himself as the business owner. It brought an even bigger smile to her lips to see him get angry. Yes... get angry. Get furious with me. You'll be a fun little fly to catch in my web. she thought as she watched him from the window. Ugh, a smoker. was her next thought as she exited a short time after him, the billow of smoke drifting from his mouth as he puffed away. She stayed far behind him, trailing him the entire way to his apartment. She watched from the window as he undressed, showing her the strong chest he was hiding beneath that suit. She gripped her arm where he had, still able to sense his touch. The thought of a fighter turned her on, and made her more excited for the coming day. After his light turned out, she turned and walked to her house, an old Brickstone just a few blocks away. She took her medication and fell fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8am arrived and went, and she strolled into the office at 8:35am, carrying a coffee in her hand. Her long blonde curls swept up unto a messy bun. Today, her wardrobe consisted of a tight pencil skirt with black stockings, black high heels, and a white and black pinstripe button up shirt. Again, the top button was undone just enough to give anyone who was curious a quick peek. The Secretary greeted her as she entered. Amelia smiled kindly at the woman, but did not respond verbally back. She nodded at the other PI's that were there, already sitting in their offices as she walked straight into Brody's office, not even stopping to knock.

"Alright, I'm here. What have you got for me?" She asked, standing at his desk, sipping her cup of coffee.

He woke up at 6:30 A.M. like he always did. His eyes snapped open and he looked up at his white ceiling. He sighed and rolled out of bed, making his way to the bathroom as he slipped out of his boxers. He left them lying on the floor as he stepped into his showering, turning it on, allowing the cool water to pour over him, waking him up, the water soaking into his pores making him feel very refreshed. He washed his hair and his body and 10 minutes later he strode across the room, dumping his boxers and towel into his hamper. He opened up his wardrobe and selected a grey suit with a white shirt and blue tie. He picked out a grey pair of boxers and tugged them on, feeling the soft cotton against his genitals. He pulled on a pair of black slacks before putting on his chosen outfit. He then grabbed a cloth and some polish, shining his black, Italian leather shoes before putting them on also.

He exited his building at 7:30, heading down towards his favourite cafe. He entered 5 minutes later, grabbing the usual-a sausage roll, a brown scone, some butter and a cup of tea. He smiled as he payed Carol, the woman who worked there, and headed straight to his office. He always left his car in the office basement parking as it was only a 10 minute walk from his place anyway. He made it into the office at 7:49 am and immediately Stephanie came up to him "So, I booked that hotel for you and the new person, we have two new jobs but I can give them to Andy and David to work on and I am off next Monday for my brother's birthday" Adrian smiled at her "Stephanie, you are amazing you know that?" he said beaming at her as he opened the door to hs office "If the new girl comes send her straight in".

As the time ticked by Adrian got more agitated. He did some invoices for jobs completed while he waited, getting more and more annoyed as the time ticked by. When she did finally arrive he was furious. Who is late for the first day of a very highly-paid job that they want he thought to himself, the frustration seeping through. He watched her as she entered, not being as obvious this time as he scanned her body Well at least the outfit makes up for it a little he thought, particularly liking the pencil skirt and stocking. He stood up as she asked what he had for her and he walked past her without saying a word and closed the door once he did that he turned to face her, allowing the rage to spill over his face "What fucking time do you call this?" he spat as he looked at her, genuinely annoyed now "First of all you say you'll be in for 6 but I don't come in that early. So I tell you 8. 2 more hours in bed, you shouldn't be late. Especially not on your first day" he said as he slammed his hand down on a drawer.

He sighed, expelling the anger from his body as he breathed out before going back to his desk. "Sit" he said, gesturing to the other seat opposite him across the desk. he waited until she did before he took two files from his drawer and handed her the first "Pretty standard contract. It is a year long contract, 4 weeks notice if you want to quit, 75k basic salary plus 10% of the fee of every case you take. You'll get all your expenses back after each case as well." he said "Sign at the bottom" before he handed her the other file "This is your first case. We will be working on it together. The target is Carl Varner, a 52 year old car dealership owner. His wife suspects he is cheating because he has been going on a lot of work related trips recently. We will be going to the hotel where he is staying for the next 3 nights and posing as a couple." He looked at her "I hope you're ok with that"

Amelia watched as the rage filled him up to the top and came spilling over, one popped capillary at a time, his entire being almost turning red. She couldn't help but smirk at him, under her hand so he wouldn't see. "Sir, if I may, I was up and ready at 5am. But you said 8, which was as much a waste of my time as 8:35 was yours. I like to get to work early so I can get home early. I've got a lot of things to do in the evening hours, and I need to be home early enough to prepare. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in at 8am from now on, and I'll thank you very much for not wasting my time, so I won't waste yours." She signed the contract, adding a smilie face to the end of her signature.

She then looked at the other file he'd thrown at her. She opened it, looking through it quietly as she listened to him telling her about the case. "That sounds good to me. So long as we aren't stuck in a shitty room all fucking day. I don't want some fleabag room with an antennae and a Miluakees Best as their mini bar. You can pick me up at my house in 2 hours. I'll go pack." Amelia dropped the file on the desk as she stood to leave. "Oh, and one more thing, hubby, loosen the tie. You're taking life way too seriously. It's not like anyone is trying to kill you!" She laughed as she opened the door to the office to see the mouths of everyone she walked past dropping. They obviously had heard the commotion. Had they heard her final reply as well?

Amelia caught a cab to her home, and packed for the trip. She didn't need much. It was only a single suitcase, that mainly held her computer, glasses, binoculars, and ears. She also packed her favorite knife. Her weapon on choice. She didn't know when the opportunity might strike. She waited on the steps until his car pulled up. She had changed into a more casual outfit, placing a flowing black blouse on her instead of the white one, and a bright white skirt. She kept the stockings and high heels tho. Her long curly hair, that was in a messy bun at the office, was now flowing down her back, with the front pulled back. She put her bag in the trunk of his car before getting into the passengers seat, her fragrant perfume following her.

He looked at her incredulously as she said he was wasting her time. His mouth feel open, his eyes fixed on hers as she stared defiantly at him. He had a sudden impulse to not even hand her the contract but she was far too good not to hire. He sighed and looked at her again "You do not decide what hours you are in here. If I want you in here at a certain time you will be here at a certain time. I don't care how you do your job and what hours you keep when on a case as long as you keep track of it and do your job. But when I tell you to come in here at a certain time I expect you to come in here at a certain time". He knew his words were falling on deaf ears, but he didn't care. As long as she did her job he wouldn't really care too much about what she said to him.

He laughed as she said she hoped he wasn't in a shitty room "Don't worry, it is a fantastic hotel. Spa resort, lovely room. I don't think you'll have time to complain." He looked at her and sighed "I am going to need you to talk to Carl so I can swipe his room key off of him to install cameras in his room. We will check in to the hotel and be there making sure everything is good. We will have some free time too, trust me." He said smiling at her as she stood up before levelling more at him. He looked at her as she said no-one is trying to kill him. No they are, they just don't know by not being caught they are killing me he mused to himself as she walked out. He sighed and kicked back in his seat, relaxing for a minute before getting back to writing invoices, not caring that the other 3 were looking at him with there mouths open "What?" he asked after a while They shrugged and went back to work.

He grabbed his car underneath the office building an hour and a bit later. He went home and collected his suitcase. It contained two more suits, some bathing wear, a t-shirt and jeans as well as his trusty Glock. He drove to her apartment and beeped the horn, waiting for her to come out. He say her and smiled politely at her before she hoped in the car. He looked at her, getting the flowery smell of perfume as he pulled off, heading on the two hour car journey to the hotel.

He looked over at her, enjoying her new outfit and the way her hair was. His jacket and tie were already off, his white shirt and grey slacks pressed to his skin as he drove "So Amelia, tell me more about yourself. Since we are going to be going undercover as a couple I think it's important we know as much about each other as possible. We also have to come up with our cover of how we met.

Amelia looked at the man as they drove. In the sunlight she could see even more how chiseled his chin was, his cheekbones, he could have been a model in his younger years, she thought quietly to herself. When he asked her to tell him more about herself, she shrugged. Sure, she was a complex woman, with lots to talk about. But she wasn't interested in talking about herself. She wanted to know more about him. But, she knew she had to give in order to get. So, she just started talking.

"Well, I'm an only child, orphaned at the age of 11. I was in and out of different foster homes most of my teenaged years. But, I ended up going to a great college, paid for by the state, graduating from UVA with a 3.8 GPA. I've never been married or had kids. I seem to intimidate most men with how head strong and forward I am. Which is fine by me. I prefer to be alone. I have 2 cats. Smith and Wesson. And I've lived in my home for about 3 years now. I'm surrounded by quiet old people, which is nice. I love a good steak and potatoes, I'm not one of those vapid women who eat two leaves of lettuce and think they have to be super skinny to be happy. And my best feature is my legs." She finished with a sly grin. She was hoping that, that was enough for him, but she doubted it. She reached down, scratching her left knee before crossing her legs, right over left. When she did this, her skirt rode up just a bit to reveal that the stockings she was wearing were thigh highs, held up by a garter belt.

"So, tell me about you." She said, moving her skirt down to cover what had just been uncovered. She listened politely as he responded, nodding a bit. They continued to drive quietly, eventually arriving at the Chateau Olverik. A swanky place, indeed. The architecture was stunning, the bones of the place dating back to the 19th Century. As they pulled up, a bellman walked out and greeted them, opening the door for Amelia. "Welcome to the Chateau. Please, allow me to take your bags." Mr. Brody had already popped the trunk as the man reached in and grabbed their suitcases. "Follow me please." The pretend couple followed him into the large, open lobby. It was stunning inside, decorated in red and gold accents, with the finest leather furniture and marble table tops. Each table holding a large gold vase that housed beautiful flowers that looked like they were less than a few hours old. Amelia stopped and smelled one of the bunches of beautiful flowers, a smile working across her face.

"Mr. and Mrs. James, checking in?" The woman at the front desk asked. Amelia nodded with a smile, signing the room contract, and taking the card keys from the woman. "Mrs. James, you'll find many amenities are available here at the Chateau, including an in room massage that we've already set up for you, compliments of our manager. Enjoy." The young woman smiled as she told Amelia about the massage. "Oh wow! Thank you! That sounds absolutely lovely!" Amelia faked a surprised voice. She wasn't sure she'd have time for a massage in the first place. There was a lot to be done, and not much time to do it in. As they were led to their room, the bellman showed them different parts of the hotel that were available for the guests to enjoy. The spa, pool, bar, workout room, diner, buffet, etc. It was a very nice place indeed. The man showed them to their room, and Amelia swiped her card to unlock the door.

As the door opened, a smile graced her pretty face as she entered, setting the key cards and pamphlet on the small desk. The room was gorgeous. One large king sized bed. A huge flat screen tv that was set in the wall over a gas fireplace. The bathroom was large, with a bathtub built for 2, and a great glass shower with more shower heads than places to wash! The room led out to a balcony overlooking the pool, with 2 lounge chairs for seating. The sun set could easily be seen from the balcony, as the sky was lit up a bright orange, pink, and purple. The pool below was empty, except for a single person reading a book in a lounger.

Amelia turned and walked over to her fake husband, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "Oh yes dear, this will do perfectly! I love it!" She smiled, placing an arm around his back as she waited for him to tip the bellman.

He listened closely as she told him about herself. Random facts are good but I need more than what she is giving me he thought as she talked, listening closely. He looked over as he saw her cross her legs, seeing the thigh high stocking suspended by a garter. He felt his pants grow a little tighter but willed himself not to be worked up by the view, wanting to remain as calm as possible. He looked over the rest of her as she talked, the blouse and white shirt accentuating her curves and beautiful body. He looked at her as she finished talking and smiled. What to tell her? He wondered before deciding if he wanted more from her he would have to be open himself.

"Well I was born in the poor part of the city" he began, his eyes still fixed to the road. "My father was a drug dealer, my mother was a user. When I was about 6 my father killed my mother. I still remember not being sure what was going on as my Dad ran out and I saw my Mother staring at me, staring at me but not seeing me. The police officer in charge of the case was great with me. It made me want to be a cop. I was moved to a foster home but adopted quickly. My foster parents were great, I find them to be my true parents and the others are just the ones that made me. Went to police academy, graduated top of the class, became a cop. 2 years later I was made a homicide detective. I worked there for 8 years until." he paused, a haunted look in his eyes "... until I left. Then I set up this PI company and 2 years later hear I am" he said before smiling

He pulled into the driveway, passing through some large gates as the wheels of his car rolled over the gravel that made the road leading up to the hotel. He watched as the bellman and the valet came up to the chair. He gave his keys to the valet who in turn gave him a card. He put it in his wallet before heading into the hotel. It was amazing, such a beautiful place. He watched as the bellman grabbed all of their luggage before asking them to follow. As he stepped into the foyer he couldn't help but take in the beauty of it, the colour pattern, the marble and the leather all beautiful. They headed over to the reception desk and got their keys. He smiled as the receptionist said there was a massage in the room. He would let her enjoy it, perks of the job. They went on the tour and he smiled, taking everywhere in, planning his free time for the few days.

They soon came to the room. He watched as she opened it and walked in, a big smile on her face. Once he saw the inside of the room his face matched it. He looked at the king sized bed, seeing the massage table set up near the TV. He looked around, loving the bath and shower, the view from the balcony amazing. He smiled as she kissed him, once she pulled away his lips still tingeled. He smiled, wrapping his arm around the waist of Amelia before taking out a 20 dollar not from his pocket and handing it to the bellman "Thanks" he said as the bellman left.

He looked at her, removing his arms from her waist. "Your massage should be up in about 10 minutes so we better get our stories straight. We met at UVA in senior year and fell madly for each other. We dated for a good few years before getting married 3 years ago tomorrow. We are hear for our anniversary" he looked her over, smirking at her as he sat on the bed "Also, I need to no more about you than just random facts. We have to know each other inside and out, so tell me more"

"What is there really to tell?" She asked, looking stumped at the question. She honestly didn't know what to say. How do you tell your boss that because you were molested by many men as you went through foster home after foster home, that you now have a fast and loud sex drive, and an urge to kill men as you fuck them? That's not exactly something you come out and admit to someone on only the second day of knowing them. Not to mention, she didn't really want the man to know that about her. And, it wasn't just because it would put her away for the rest of her life and then some. It was because she was truly enamored of him. Of all the men she'd encountered in her 30 years, he was the first to ever NOT take her fire laying down. He actually brought back his own flame. It was a nice sort of chemistry the pair shared. She didn't know if he could feel it, but she certainly could.

"Truly, I've told you everything there is to know. What else could you possibly need to know?" she asked as a knock came at the door. Amelia walked to open it, and there stood a very good looking man with long brown hair and a tanned face. His chest was stocky and he had a smile that actors only dream they could have.

"I'm here for your massage, madame." He spoke in a Swedish accent, that made her weak in the knees. She stepped back, and motioned with her hand for him to come on in.

"I'll be right back. I'll go get my robe on and be right out." Amelia said with a smile, kissing her fake husband on the cheek as she went into the bathroom. A few minutes later and she stepped out, her long curls tucked up into a loose bun. Her body held nothing but a long satin robe that accompanied the hotel bathroom. She walked over to the table and took the robe off, her naked form there for all with eyes to gaze upon. She laid down on the massage table, placing a towel at her waist, her face laying to the side so she could still see her boss, as well as the sexy foreign masseuse. "Darling, where would you like to eat dinner tonight? I feel like I could eat an entire 42oz steak tonight." Amelia smirked at him, her eyes giving him a look that said, 'I know you want me'. She moaned softly as the massage started relaxing her entire body. The essential oils soaking into her pale skin. She closed her eyes, truly enjoying herself. The touch of his hands on her lower back, hips, and thighs making her moist.

He looked up at her as she asked him what was there for her to tell. He wasn't sure, but he could tell she was hiding something. Then again, so was he so that made two of them. He had already admitted to being a failure by quitting the police force, he didn't need to admit it to her. At least not yet, maybe not ever. But he didn't know, there was so much about this woman that he had never seen in a woman before. How confident she was, how she questioned and undermined his authority, how she was just so headstrong. He was very curious. And there was definitely a spark there. He thought there might be one from her too but with her personality it could just be that she wanted to strangle him.

He looked at her as she told him she had told him everything earlier as she went to open the door. He watched as a good-looking, well built man came in the room. Clearly a masseuse Wow, what normal man would let his wife get a massage from him? he pondered, seeing that even the unshakable Amelia was a bit taken and flustered by him. He smiled as she kissed him on the cheek and headed into the bathroom to get ready. He stood up and went over to the mini-bar grabbing a beer from it. Adrian took out his keys and used the bottle opener on the key ring to ooen it up. He took a swig and sat back down on the bed.

He watched the door unlock and her come out. He smiled as she walked over to the table before she removed her robe, revealing her naked body. He almost spit out what liquid he had in his mouth. Her curves were amazing, she looked even sexier naked than she had in her clothing, and that was saying something. He watched her as she lay down on the table as she was smirking, smirking at him as he watched her She nonchalantly asked what he wanted for dinner whilst the look in her eyes told him in no uncertain terms she was aware he wanted her and that she wanted him back. I'd love to eat you for dinner he thought as he looked at her "That sounds wonderful honey, I was thinking of trying out the restaurant downstairs, it got quite a good recommendation online" he replied

He watched in complete interest as she got her massage, hearing her moans as the masseuse worked on here, tending to her body, his hands roaming almost every inch of her. He continued to sip on his beer, watching her and listening to he rmoans, not even bothering to control the raging erection that had formed in his pants. A half our went by before the masseuse finished. Adrian tipped him 50 dollars and thanked hi, his eyes not moving from hers as he left the room, closing the door behind him
"Well, that was quite...something" Adrian breathed, breaking the silence

The massage felt great. Best she'd ever had. And that was saying something, as many a man had given her a good rub down before. As she continued to stare at Adrian, she could tell that his pants were getting a little tighter around the front. This made her even more wet, as she imagined him fucking her in his mind. She imagined it too. Only her ending was probably a bit more sinister. He feigned knowledge as he spoke of the online review for the downstairs restaurant. If she had it her way, they wouldn't leave the room for the entire 3 days. There was something about him that was just so.... sexy. She couldn't quite figure out what it was. It was like he had been asking the questions, when he knew the answers all along. When the massage was done, Adrian tipped the man generously, and he left taking the table with him.

Amelia sighed as she stood there after the masseur left, still completely naked. She smelled of chamomile and lavender from the oils he'd used for the massage. She stood there, stark naked, for a second before a sly grin crossed her lips. She reached over to the chair beside her, grabbing the robe and wrapping it around herself. Her eyes stayed trained on her new boss as she walked towards him slowly. She reached her hands up, grabbing his face as she pulled him down sharply, kissing him rough and deep. She moaned loudly in his mouth before pulling away. She wiped her mouth off and walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on. "Get ready for dinner dear. Do you need a cold shower as well, after that?" She asked, a small laugh on her lips as she lathered her body with the soap.

He watched her as she got up from the table as it was packed up, their eyes never losing contact with each other through the short process. Once he was gone she noticed she sighed, but she stood there looking at him, still completely naked. When she turned to pull on her robe he felt like telling her to leave it off, to come over to the bed so he could show her that his hands were better than the masseurs. Well at least in a different way. But he didn't, despite everything running through his mind, he kept his mouth shut, still looking at her as she put the robe on. The robe clung to her body, showing off her curves amazingly well. He watched her walk over to him, assuming she wanted to get something out of the bag. He as quite shocked when he felt her hands on his face. pulling him into a rough kiss. He enjoyed it, his heart racing now, his body heating up, his cock twitching in excitement. Her lips were amazing against his, he took her scent deep within him and couldn't help but groan.

Then she pulled away, laughing at him as she did so. He watched her walking into to shower, telling him he needed a cold shower. But he had other ideas. He took off his shirt and slacks, dropping his boxers as he entered the bathroom, his hard 8 inch cock springing free from it's constraints, standing to attention. He got into the shower with her, looking at her as she soaped herself up. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled him towards him, pressing her body against his. The steam wasn't just coming from the shower now, his body felt like it was on fire. It was his turn to kiss her. He pressed her lips against hers hard, a desperation to it. He allowed his hands to move down to her ass cheeks, both squeezing them and using them to press her against him more, his tongue slipping from his mouth into hers, finding her one and playing with it

Amelia could hear the door open to the glass shower. She could feel his body heat against hers. His hard cock, pressing up against her. He kissed her, their tongues tangling together. She reached around as they kissed, and raked her nails up his back, sharply. He reeled back in pain, giving her a look of being confused, frightened, and like she was crazy. Amelia put her hands to her mouth in shock. She didn't realize how much she had let herself go. It seemed so easy to do with him. She grabbed his arm, turning him around to find 8 red welted lines. Some of which had droplets of blood running down them. She ran her hands down his back, leaning in to lick the blood from his back, and kissing his wounds. She reached around to his chest, slowly turning him around, kissing his arm, chest, stomach, and working her way down onto her knees. His hard cock staring her right in her face.

Amelia placed her hand on his member, pulling it up a bit, she licked it from base to tip, slowly working it with her tongue. She slid her mouth down his cock, taking it all the way, the head sliding into the back of her throat. She moaned slowly as she held him in her mouth, giving him a wonderful vibration. She cupped his balls with her right hand, massaging them gently as she bobbed her head, pulling him out and sucking him back in. She fucked his dick with her mouth, moaning softly as she did. She working him faster and harder, adding her left hand as an additional jerking sensation. She could feel his cock start to throb as he grew closer and closer to cumming. When he finally let loose, she allowed his load to land on her breasts, jerking him a bit to make sure every drop exited the head. She rubbed his warm cum into her chest as she stood up, and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply again. Her cunt dripping wet.

He groaned as he felt her kiss back, their tongues intertwined as they did so. He felt her hands rest on the bottom of his back before his eyes widened in shock and pain as he felt her nails scratch up it, slicing into his skin as she did so. He broke the kiss, removing his hand from his waist and backed up looking at her with fear, his mouth agap from the confusion that racked his body. He looked at her, convinced this woman was violent. But yet... but yet there was something in the pain he had enjoyed. No, you're only saying that because you are already turned on he told himself, not wanting to admit he had enjoyed that. He felt her grab his arm and turn him around. Adrian wasn't sure what she was going to do. He then felt her hands move down his back, her tongue licking where some of the warm, metallic blood was dripping down and her kissing the other scratches What is she doing he wondered

He felt himself turned around then and watched her, groaning softly as he felt her kisses trailing down his arm, onto his chest and down his stomach. He watched her get on her knees, holding his breath a little as she looked at his member in front of her. He groaned softly as he felt her and lift his cock up before her warm, moist tongue licking up along the shaft. He greatly enjoyed it, ripples of pleasures shooting up his body as she continued. His head rocked back as he felt her mouth wrap around his head and down his shaft, her soft lips driving him crazy as she took all of him inside her, feeling his head hitting the back of her throat. Her moan sent very pleasurable vibrations up his cock. He put a hand on her head "Ohh that's sooo good" he groaned out, unable to do anything else as he felt her start to bob up and down on his cock. Her massaging his balls and working his manhood with her lips was driving him wild. He brought his hands up to his face, covering his eyes with one of the hands as he enjoyed her work. As she worked his balls, head and shaft with both of her hands and lips he looked down, his breathing become rapid now "Fuck Amelia, I'm going to cum" he groaned at her before he felt her lips pull off him and her hand pumping up and down his shaft, willing him to cum. He cried out in pleasure as he came, feeling her continue to jerk him, milking his shaft for all of his cum.

He was still breathing heavily as she came up and kissed her again. He grinned and kissed her back, feeling her tongue meeting his as she did. He pulled away and smiled at her, dipping his hand down between her thighs and rubbing her slit, feeling just how wet she was "How about we get out, get dry and you lie on the bed and I can return the favour?"

"Mmm. That sounds so wonderful. Unfortunately tho..." she removed his hand, and turned the shower off, opening the door before continuing. "We have a job to do. Let's go see if we can't find our man." She stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off. She stood infront of the mirror, drying her hair, brushed her teeth, and started putting on her makeup.

She found a pretty dress in her bag and put it on, walking back to the bathroom to finish her makeup, pull her hair up into a pretty up-do, and she splashed some perfume on her wrists and the back of her neck. She grabbed a small purse from her bag as well, placing her cell phone, wallet, and a small medicine bottle in it. She waited at the door for Mr. Brody to be ready to go.

As they walked down the stairs to the front lobby, from the elevator, Amelia paused, turning to her pretend husband. She leaned in, hugging him tightly as she whispered in his ear. "There he is. Right outside, waiting for someone near the entrance. What would you like for me to do?" She said, pressing her face against his, smelling the wonderful cologne he'd put on. It was intoxicating, as she spoke to him. Their mark was standing there in the lobby, just as they had hoped.

He smiled and shrugged as she told him they had a job to do as they got out of the shower. He did the same smiling at her as she dried herself off "Well suit yourself, you're missing out" he said winking at her, also grabbing a towel and starting to dry himself "And yes, that does sound like a good plan" he said flashing her a grin before heading towards the bed, using the towel to dry himself off as he did, enjoying the feeling of the soft cotton against his skin as he did so. When he got to the bed he went for his back, dropping the towel again. He opened it up and took out his more casual wear, a blue polo shirt and some blue jeans. He grabbed his toiletries bag from his bag too and opened it up. He sprayed on some deodorant before opening his cologne bottle, the fragrance washing over him as he did. He sprayed some on his neck and rubbed it in, using some of it on his cheeks, his nose picking up the scent of lavender, amber and sandalwood.

He grabbed some fresh underwear and socks and put them on to, enjoying the feeling of the soft fabric against his skin. He put on the clothes he had picked out and sat on the bed, waiting for Amelia to be done. While he was waiting he made sure he had everything he needed in his wallet. Cash, keys, keys to the room and his credit cards. All checked out. He then put that and his phone in his pocket, leaving his pager on the bedside locker. Stephanie knew better than to page him while he was at work. Adrian smiled as he saw her coming out of the bathroom. He got up and walked over to her, opening the door for her "After you" he said grinning at her.

They walked back along the hallway and down the stairs and he spotted the target very quickly. So did she and she leaned into him, hugging him. He hugged her back, enjoying it even if they were only a pretend couple. He smiled and whispered back. "I want you to go and talk to him, flirt with him if you have to. I'm going to go to the bar and get you a drink. When I come back I'll accidentally bump into him and lift his key card out of his pocket. Then we can install the cameras while he is dining." he said, taking in her perfumey scent as she was so close to him, enjoying it greatly.

She nodded, turning and walking towards the man. She stood close to him, looking around the lobby, until she caught the man staring at her. She moved closer to him, placing a hand on his arm. "Excuse me sir, have you been to the in house restaurant? I was thinking of eating there this evening, and wanted to see if you'd tried it out yet." she said with a sly smile to him, inching a bit closer. The man turned to her and smiled a grin looking her up and down as he did so.

"Why no, I haven't, but I hear it's pretty good, little lady. Say..." the man paused, looking around the lobby. "Are you here by yourself? Because if you are, I'd love to take you there and show you a good time." he smiled as his hand moved to her hip. Amelia smiled a flirtatious smile as she moved her hand from his arm to his chest. "Oh how sweet you are, but my husband is coming right behind you with our drinks." Amelia pointed behind the man as she spoke, to Adrian who was walking with a couple of drinks in his hand.

He watched her walk away and smiled, seeing how confident she was about the task in hand. He walked over to the bar and ordered her a glass of Merlot and ordered himself a pint of cider. He looked over at her as she was getting closer to him. She wasn't trying to...tempt him was she? That would be the worst thing for her to do, she would cause entrapment. They would then have to pay for all of this themselves, not get their fee and even be liable to a lawsuit. He looked at the barman anxiously, desperately hoping that the drinks were on the way for him. He needed to get over and make sure she didn't do anything that could spoil the investigation.

The barman brought over the drinks and Adrian smiled at him before handing him a crisp 20 dollar note and telling him to keep the change. He looked over and saw that the target was leaning in close to her, whispering in her ear. He came around and was shocked to find that she had moved her hand on to his chest. But he saw the man turn around and smile, disappointment in his eyes. He smiled warmly at the two of them and handed Amelia her drink. He looked around at the man and grinned, wrapping his arm around her waist. He took a sip of his drink, feeling the acidic cool liquid flow down his throat, refreshing him as he did "Hi there, Henry James" he said extending his hand for him, smiling as he put down his pint as Carl shook his hand and introduced himself. He then looked a bit annoyed, feigning ignorance "Oops, forgot my wallet at the bar." he said excusing himself before walking back to the bar, staying there for a few seconds before walking back. He got close to Carl and tripped, bumping into him, his hand slipping unnoticed into his pocket and lifting his keycard. He looked embarrassed as he got back up, slipping the card into his pocket "Sorry bout that, tripped over air" he said laughing a little, winking at Amelia as if to say he had got what he needed

"Well, we must be off! It was lovely to meet you Carl! Come dear, I feel a chill. I think I need to return to our room to fetch my coat." Amelia said smiling, taking her boss by the hand, and leading him towards the elevator.

Inside of the closed box and alone, Amelia stepped towards him kissing him deeply. "Good job sir." she said as she pulled away, stepping back from him. She hit the button to the 4th floor, which was their floor. They needed to grab the cameras and ear pieces so they could communicate. "I'll hack into the security cameras of the hotel as well so we can keep an eye on our mark. He had a smudge of lipstick on his shirt collar, so I think it's safe to say that he's guilty as sin."

As they entered the room, Amelia placed her handbag on the table by the door, and walked over to her bag, accessing her computer and some tools. "I'll need to get to the roof so I can gain access to the central control panel without detection. While I'm doing this, why don't you set up the cameras in his room?" She placed her ear bud in, handing him his. She could hear his quick heartbeat, and she wondered if he was turned on or nervous. Or...even both?

He looked at her a bit shocked as she told Carl it was time for them to head back to their room. He had only jut gotten back to his pint and hadn't even had a chance to sip it. He had actually been looking forward to it since he ordered it at the bar. He saw that she had drunk some of her wine and that made him even more annoyed he wouldn't be drinking his. But he decided to follow her anyway, leaving his untouched pint behind. He waved at their target with his free hand as he dragged him to the elevator, surprised by how she was.

When they stepped into the elevator he smiled at her, pressing the button to their room only for her lip to lock hungrily onto his when the door closed. He grinned after she kissed him, looking at her, his heart set racing again. He listened to her talk, impressed that she had seen the lipstick on his collar. But he didn't like being told what to do, not by a person on their first mission. He waited until they were back at the hotel room to say anything though.

He was even more surprised to see she had some tools ready for the job. But he needed to make sure she not only knew what was on and what wasn't, but that he was the one in charge here. He took the ear bud, his heart beating rapidly now
"Firstly, I tell you what to do, not the other way around. You're my employee and when you are on a case with me you follow MY orders. Secondly, we are NOT hacking into the security cameras in the hotel. Hacking is against the law, using recording equipment with permission from a close relative isn't. You have to stop thinking you are in charge of this case, listen and follow what I do and pay attention. I can't risk one of my employees getting use sued" He looked at her, a stern expression in his eyes as they fixed on her "Are we clear?" he asked, sticking the ear bud in.

Once he got his answer he looked at her
"Good. What I need you to do is take this" he handed her a USB "install the camera software on your computer. I'll install the cameras. Once the first one is online tell me and then pay attention, I'll show you the best place to hide cameras. Are we clear?" he asked, waiting for her to nod before turning to leave the room

Back
Top Bottom