Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My thoughts, ideas and desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandaadnan

Dust
Hey!

I thought I'd write down the plot ideas I have, and a little bit about myself as a role player. So you've found the thread, and I hope you like what you read and if you're interested in one of my plots, or if you have a similar plot which you'd like to explore, drop me a PM.

As far as role playing goes, I prefer to take the time to really develop a good role play. No one line replies, but at least one or two paragraphs per post. My preferences for play are through PM, Email, or thread, but an occasional IM play is possible too.

My characters are mostly submissive younger females. They are bi-sexual, and almost always female. I can play male characters, but I prefer playing as my own sex. I don't mind playing a dominant character on occasion too.

Things I like in a rp, but which are not necessary, include bondage, humiliation, submission, but also vanilla and romantic love stories. Taboo settings are okay with me too, and yes, I sometimes do like to include kinky stuff too.

Things I absolutely don't want in the role play, are death, gore and other too extreme situations.

Plot ideas are:

- I play the snobby daughter of a top criminal, One day, when she is on her way to school, she gets kidnapped by one of her dad's enemies. During her captivity, she gets put through several situations, which are videotaped and sent to her parents to force them to pay the ransom. In this play, I can see us playing more then one role, where I play the mom and dad watching the tape, and Maria during her ordeals.

- A young nurse applies for a job, at a private hospital. Where she thinks it's a normal nursing job, the hospital offers 'special' services to its patients. Will she take the job or not ?

- A love story about the love between a young woman and an old man

There are other plot possibilities, and ideas, and if you'd like to only take part of one, it's fine too

xxx

Nandaadnan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom