Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking The Habit (Sencreeya and Kuziya)

"You what? Are you insane? You must want me or you dead or hell both!" Randolph stormed into the house and met his father's angry eyes. He was grinning hugely holding something in his hand. He threw it to the angry boy who looked in shock and fear. It was a leather belt. "N-n-no I-I-I can't!" he squeaked stepping back.
"You better do it or that picture is gone!"
"N-n-no." Randolph said eyes wide. "Please!"
"Then do it!" Randolph went upstairs fast then whispered before his dad got there
"I'm so sorry."

Keegen shook his head denying the fact he wanted them dead, "That...that is not it I swear." He protested but knowing Randolph was do angry to listen. He followed and looked at the father as he threw the boy the belt, his felt his legs go weak but managed to not fall or anything. His eyes shifted between the two as they argued. Knowing already the battle was lost. Gen swallowed thickly and followed Randolph upstairs trying not to tremble,

"No....its my fault...." The boy whisphered back before trying his best to brave this out, "Where do you want me, Master." he asked since that evil man was not far behind.

The man with a smile pointed next to the couch that Randolph loved. The just denyal in his son made him nod. "Please no not there." a whisper escaped randolph but it wasn't any need to argue. Randolph trimbled as he raised the belt his shaking body make it shake as well. He closed his eyes and let it swing. He felt the jerk of his wrist as he made contact.

Gen would have taken better. not of the importance of the couch if his nerves had not flarred but walking obediently to it, he gripped it tightly leaning over and trying to steady his breathing, he shut his eyes trying to prepare and even if shaky the teen flinched biting back a yelp as the belt made contact. His grip tightening a bit more.

Tears would not make their way to randolph's eyes. He flat out refused to give his father that luxury. He kept going flinching as the belt made contact. He had reached the end it felt like, but he still had to keep going. When was going to stop? Finally it was over and he dropped the belt. He couldn't help seeing the blood and he felt sick. In that mind set he didn't see the punch coming until it was too late.

He landed on his back and tucked his chin on his chest as the punches came. When it stopped the voice hissed "Next time you better think before leaving that slave alone!." the door slammed and there was silence.

Keegen could not maintain a sullenness for long the pain grew to great as the whipping went on soon his voice rose to wails as the bruises lined up and crisscrossed, he felt like he could not take anymore but it still continued. No longer supporting himself just slumped over the sofa the boy begged for mercy in whimpers, spewing apologizes, and pleading for an end to this punishment. The poor boy did not even know it was over since everything hurt so bad, the bruises had split open leaking blood. Gen slid to the floor on his knees shuddering and just the only thing he could focus on was pain. He looked up upon hearing punches and tried to see randolph through the thick tears.

He had tried his best not to cry. Keegen heard silence and after a bit of it he croacked out voice hoarse from yelling so much, "Randolph?" He winced harshly trying to move towards him.

Randolph couldn't talk. Pain was pulling him along and he fought not to cry. "K-K-Keegen are-are you---- how are you doing?" he pulled himself over to the boy rummaging in something pulling out a kit. "I--I--I--I'm going to try-try to help." he said and started trying to clean the blood and the wounds. He tried to push his own pain away and just focus on Keegen.

Keegen touched the boy's hand lightly as he came close, "I, I, I." He stammared trying to make a sentence as he tried to gain some measure of control over himself, "I'm sorry." He managed to gasp out as Randolph came back with what seemed like a first aid kit. Gen whimpered as the younger tried to take care of him. He tried to curl away it hurting terribly even if it was helping but he ended up just laying on his side letting Randolph do his work on him, "He...he hurt you, even after all that, I'm sorry I was so reckless and foolish." Tears still came quietly down, he had learned to be a silent crier as well.

OOC this is horrible. Poor teens.

Randolph shook his head more tears springing from him. "N-n-no he w-w-would have found something. Some-some way just to-to hurt me. K-K-K-Gen we can't l-l-live like this!" he finished as best as he could and wrapped gauze around him. "We gotta d-d-do something!"

OOC: Its just awful....that "man" needs to be shot. :mad:

Keegen would like to think the man would not do something so horrible for no reason, but for this man he was just evil, the closed his eyes through a bount of sharp pain, "Wha....wha--t can we do?" He finnally manged wuiping at his tear streamed face and sniffling getting himself more or less together or trying.

"I-I don't know but we can't be here anymore with him! Do you want this to happen again? Because I don't!" he stood up and started pacing grimacing every now and then. "This has been my life for six years! I don't want this to be my life anymore. We should run or something! We need to get out!"

"No. No...of course not! I don't want this to happen ever!" The boy agreed shaking his head sitting up gingerly which still caused pain as he watched him pace around, "I don't want it to ever happen to you again, anymore, you. don't deserve pain you are far to kind." Gen bit his lip though, but we can't run where will we go? How will we live and what if he comes after us?"

"That son of a bitch won't come after us! He'll consider it as a blessing or so he doesn't have to not have anyone to stop him from doing whatever he wants! He'll consider it a job well done that we're gone! He'll pat himself on the fucking back and then go spend his fucking money on his goddamn poker. Oh sure no one will feed him anymore, but all he has to do is call the nearest pizza hut or chinise place and he'll be fucking ok!"

Gen looked at Randolph and saw how ready he was, how he knew how his dad would not care one bit, "But won't that be giving him what he wants? Leaving? don't you....want revenge?"

Randolph smiled. "Revenge? Hmm revenge. Revenge my revenge to him is when this mother fucking house falls apart around him. And it will too. Trust me it will! He won't clean it or care for it and then it will come crashing down around him!" he was breathing hard gasping for air as he flopped onto the couch. "Sure i'll miss this couch and the few possessions I have, but I can always get them when I get a job and actually buy it with my own money when I'm older. There's nothing holding me here. There never was cept mom and she's dead. So come with me Keegen. Come or die!"

Keegen watched the boy flop on the couch and speak about how his father will eventually undo himself putting himself into misery because he was such a slime ball of a man, "Same with my dad..." He muttered. Without him, his dad would fall as well, "Miteral things hold no value to me." Gen assured but being on the streets was different but...he did not want to die. Never even as bad as some things got he never wanted to end his life, but live that much more, "O....okay....but I am under contract, I have money tied to me, if your greedy dad won't chase us for that....mine will." He warned. Still so unsure because he was still strangly loyal to his father....

"Hmm were you scouting for him Keegen? Tell me the truth! What were you going to do when he came to get you back? Just leave me behind." he stood up pacing again. "We can run and sooner or later your dad will give up. He has something holding him down right? So I bet he barely cared about you? If he did then e wouldn't have sold you to me." he laughed bitterly then turned and grinned. "Fine let's I'm not scared!"

"I've been honest with you, Randolph." That part being true, he had not lied to the other once. "But...yes he did, he wanted me to spy so he could take down your dad.....and I would have not left you behind." The last part coming out strongly despite his condition, "That... is unthinkable." Gen shook his head Randolph did not get it, "He does not care for me personally no, not like a father should? No." He looked down with a heart felt sigh because he somehow for some reason still cared for the man, "But he cares for what he can do with me, he cares about the money on my person as he trades me...I am unsure if he will give that up easily...." He looked up at Randolph, "And as for something holding him back, he has nothing...he did something with my mom a few months ago and he obviously does not care what did or could happen to her if she is even alive still..." He rubbed a hand over his face, he really needed a cigarette right now.

Randolph smiled slightly. "I'm glad that you would take me with you." he sighed. "In that since we must go where he wouldn't expect you to go. Maybe even leave all together. Leave this state just keep going somewhere. I'm not scared anymore. If they want a challenge then I
'm not scared to give it to them." he stood again and paced. "Where would he not expect you to go. I don't care what he thinks of you, I want him away from you permanently. I don't want any of them to hurt us."

Gen watched the boy listened to his words, where had this Randolph been hiding? The shy yet always smiling kid he met at school....where had this Randolph come from? Maybe...maybe it came from being fed up, over everything that happened and ready to take any risk to stop it from repeating. If that was so....

Why did he not feel that way?

Keegen sighed heavily and shook his head, he really hated change of any kind. He rather be stuck in a rut. A nice safe somewhat perdictable rut. But this change with all this risk, it honestly wiped the blankly smooth expression away in his eyes showing fear and uncertianty, "I don't know, he does not even know me, Randolph, he would look everywhere and he and my father have connects in high and low places don't forget that." Gen shook his head, "We could be tracked or found out by their goons anywhere we go.....its hopeless...."

At least he was not being cowardly but logical.

Randolph started laughing. "Really? Well I do have something over him you know. Me! The way he's been treating me! He can go to jail. Maybe even yours too." He smiled it was almost like the anger he had been having pushed deep in him had burst. Now he would do whatever it takes. "That's slavery what he does to you. Your dad and mine can both go to jail for that." he grinned almost evilly. "Isn't it true Gen. Almost like a slave! Slavery is outlawed here! I know your scared I am too, but it's better than being beaten every day. I'm so ready to leave. Are you?"

Back
Top Bottom