Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Paladin's Humiliating Defeat (Sierra-117 x Beautiful Disgrace)

The ex Paladin was so ashamed that she could no longer keep her eyes open as she was violated in front of her people. She had never been so humiliated in her life, and she knew everyone was watching in fear of the demon killing them. She did not witness how hard he had become, but everyone else saw as plain as day. The girls in the crowd were especially horrified, because they knew if they were ever offered to the demon they would have to be violated by that. They heard Angela scream as her virgin pussy was invaded by his tendrils. They weren't large enough to break her hymen, but they still made her extremely uncomfortable. She opened her eyes in time to see a second tendril force it's way into her mouth and tasted the aphrodisiac that was secreting from it as it slid down her throat.

She gagged and felt as though she couldn't breathe. She looked at Rayna desperately and shook her head. Angela did not wish for anyone to get hurt trying to stop this. It was the least she could do, since she couldn't protect them. Angela looked away as her entire body began to heat up. Whatever she was drinking was making her body feel strange. She was getting more sensitive, and her toes began to curl as she began to feel more and more pleasure as time went on.

Rayna yanked herself away from the villagers hands. She couldn't believe how cowardly they were, letting the one who had saved them be treated like this. Of course, when she saw her teachers eyes, she knew that she didn't want her to fight or say anything back. She just felt so bad that all she could do was watch even though she really wanted to look away. Though his threat was still fresh in her mind.

He heard her gagging and grinned, feeling her tense up as the tendril entered her. The information from it told him that she was still a virgin Ohh this is even better than I hoped he thought I get to take her virginity and in front of all these peoples, this is delicious. He continued to drive his tendrils in and out of her mouth and pussy, feeling her wetness all over his tendril inside her. He saw her toes curling, greatly enjoying the fact she was feeling the pleasure to spite herself.

He watch Rayna yank herself away, looking at him angrily but heeding his warning. She would want to be careful or the same fate would meet her. Not that he would complain. He had once raped several women with his tendrils at the same time. He moved towards the paladin, removing his tendril from her mouth. He lowered her mouth towards his cock. He knew she wouldn't bite it for two reasons. First if she did she knew what would happen to her apprentice and her village and secondly because the aphrodisiac was making her cock hungry. And not just a regular cock, what he had made her crave something big. He smirk and positioned her on all fours, allowing the other tendril to still pump in and out of her, rubbing against her walls, curling inside her, rubbing against her g-spot.

He made her lift her head and her mouth was open as she panted. He allowed the head of his cock inside her mouth "Use your tongue you dirty little whore" he told her, grinning as she looked up at him, her eyes starting to glaze over in pleasure.

Angela could slowly feel all reserve she had exit her body. Her urge for his cock was overcoming her shame. She had to convince herself over and over that she was only doing this for her people, but deep down she really wanted this demon to keep violating her. Feeling the shadowy limbs twist and turned inside of her just made her crave something bigger. They were teasing her, and yet they were slowly bringing her to the edge of climax. She started to run her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting the bitterness of his tool.

Don't answer to that! Angela! Rayna thought as she saw her teacher use her mouth to please the demon. She couldn't watch this. It was too much for her. This woman had cared for her ever since she was fourteen, teaching her everything she knew about her faith and battle. She fell to her knees an started sobbing, no longer able to watch the spectacle in front of her. "I can't watch this! Damn it! Fuck the Gods! Fuck the Gods for doing this to Angela!" She screamed, causing the villagers to back away from her. They were waiting for the demon to follow through on his threats, and they didn't want to be anywhere near the woman who committed the ultimate sin of damning the Gods.

He groaned as he felt her tongue meet his cock. He enjoyed it greatly, it felt so soft and warm against his head and he wanted more. He kept the tendril coiled inside her now, rubbing against her g-spot, still secreting it's aphrodisiac inside her, making her drip she was now that wet. He groaned and looked around, hearing someone curse the gods. He laughed as he say Rayna crying and unable to watch. One of his tendrils snaked out towards her, gently wrapping itself around her, pulling her towards him as he pushed more of his cock inside Angela's willing mouth

The tendril held her up in front of the demon and he smiled at her, wiping away one of the tears streaming down her cheeks "That's right. All the Gods are concerned about is making sure us demons stay below or here, terroising you. They make you believe and over your faith to power them." he looked at her and grinned, groaning more now "But I? I can offer you power you never dreamed of! Power that can help you get back at the gods. What do you say?" he asked, looking at her now, wanting this woman to become his disciple. The one sucking his cock was good but she had been corrupted to much by the power of the gods. This one hadn't and she had a larger magic reserve too. He looked down at Angela again "That's right, suck my cock, tell your friend to follow me"

Rayna felt the tendril wrap around her, and she heard the gasps of those she had once considered her people as she was dragged towards Grakor. She didn't care if he killed her. She couldn't accept that this was the way she was supposed to live anyway. She couldn't just stand there, helpless and fearing for her own life. When he reached out to her, she closed her eyes fearing the worst. Instead, she felt him wipe her tears from her cheeks. This made her open her eyes again and stare at the demon questioningly as he spoke to her, enticing her with the power she needed to get revenge on the ones who had used her and her teacher. Though she wasn't sure if she could believe him. She looked at Angela, her teacher, for words of advice, despite her currently pleasing the demon with her mouth.

Angela may have abandoned her Gods, but she knew this demon was no different from them. He would give Rayna his power, but then would use and manipulate her until he no longer had use for her. Though it was hard to resist his orders thanks to the aphrodisiac, she pulled away from his cock and panted. She had seen the defeated look in Rayna's eyes as the demon slowly dragged her towards him, and she had to convince Rayna not to listen to him. She was a young, impressionable girl and it wouldn't take much to sway her opinion. "Rayna...Don't...He's no better than who we believed in before...." Angela could barely talk without moaning from being violated.

He looked down at Angela laughing at her as she moaned while pleading with Rayna not to listen to him. He knew the reasons, she thought that he would throw them away like the Gods had. But that wasn't true. He had spent a long time looking for someone who was worthy of being taught, of becoming like him. He used one of the tendrils to push Angela's mouth back onto his cock, shutting her up, forcing her mouth to move up and down, the tendril shooting lots of aphrodisiac into her waiting pussy now as it continued to pump in and out of her, rubbing against her very sensitive walls.

He looked back to Rayna "No, I'm not better, I'll admit that. The Gods do have some good intentions even if they use you humans. My intentions aren't good but I'll never use you the way they did. You want your revenge? I'm the only one who can give it to you. I can give it to her too." he said nodding towards Angela "Just accept it. One way or the other I'll be filling you with my power, decide if it's what you want to do willingly or if you just want to become a husk, a woman who loses her mind and becomes nothing more than a tool" he said looking at her intensely, groaning loudly as he felt Angelas talented lips and tongue working on her

Like a baby with a bottle, Angela completely shut up as he forced her back onto his cock. She was slowly losing herself, sucking and drooling on his shaft, moving her tongue desperate so she could please him. She began to feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm as he continued to violate her with his tendrils. Her moans grew louder and her pussy began to throb and twitch around his tendril. Rayna witnessed her teacher climax, seeing her body go stiff as she screamed on the demons thick cock in pleasure. The villagers could only glare at her, giving her disgusted looks. Rayna could hear their unkind words and she turned to them. How could they turn on Angela when she had saved their life? Why did everyone, humans and Gods turn their backs on her teacher?

"...Angela was like a mother to me. Everyone abandoned me...they left me to die, but she saved me. She saved me, and she saved all of them. Now they just judge her, even while she is sacrificing herself to keep them safe...Gods...humans...they are all cruel and look out just for themselves. Angela is one of the few...who actually gives a damn about everyone...and I want to be like her...but I don't think anyone deserves it here. So I can't be like her. Angela...I'm sorry, but...I can't be your student anymore. I don't care about sniveling cowards who turn their backs on their saviors to save their own selves..." Rayna glared at the crowd, who had all gone silent as they heard Rayna's speech. "I want revenge..and I want Angela to have her strength back. She deserves it."

He laughed and groaned as he felt her losing herself more to the pleasure and the way she was working her cock with her tongue was giving him such immense pleasure. He felt her pussy throb and contemplated stopping but he wanted to corrupt her more so he decided to let the pleasure wash over her, allowing the tendril to rub her more, letting it move in and out of her at a rapid pace, enjoying the eeling of her mouth and tongue against his tool, loving how wet she was making it. He grinned down at Angela and watched her writhe in pleasure as the village people looked at her the same way they looked at him; with hatred in their eyes.

He looked at Rayna as she started to speak. His eyes narrowed as she mentioned Angela and how much she had done for her, thinking that he had failed in his mission to bring her over to his side. But then his eyes lit up in glee as he felt the hatred seep into her voice, the hatred of everyone in the village who had turned their backs on the paladin that knelt before him still eagerly sucking on his cock, the aphrodisiac driving her insane. He looked at Rayna and laughed with glee
"That's it Rayna, let the hatred course through you. I'll give you everything you need for your revenge, I will make sure that Angela has her strength back. Just say the words Rayna, tell me you'll let that power course through your veins" he lifted a tendril, holding it for her "That contains a fraction of my magic. If you want it all you have to train with me, learn the ways of the demon and serve my few needs. Even this small bit of magic though will help you get your revenge and give your former mentor her strength back...Once we are done with her"

After Angela's orgasms subsided, she began to come back to reality. Slowly, she realized that Rayna was being tempted by this demon. She slowly pulled away from his cock and panted. Rayna just looked down at Angela and then back at the demon. "I hate you for doing this to her, but...I want revenge. I will let your demonic power course through my veins. While I'm at it, I'll make sure that these people keep their promise and offer a female to you every month. I will even deliver them to you." When Rayna looked at the villagers all she could see were the people who had left her abandoned on the street and view her as nothing but trash.

"Rayna...no." Was all Angela could manage, though she was still not in her right mind. She couldn't think of anything but being stuffed with cock. She wanted it so bad despite having an orgasm two minutes ago. It wasn't going away.

"No what?" Rayna asked Angela, looking into her former teachers eyes. "Look at you. You sacrificed yourself being the martyr you are, and no one appreciates you for it. No one but me. Don't worry, Angela. Even if he betrays us, we still have each other. We'll always have each other. No one else can be trusted." Her eyes then turned back to the demon. "I, Rayna, am ready to serve you and learn from you in exchange for your blessing..."

Grakor looked down at the paladin, smirking slightly seeing her panting after her orgasm. He was about to use her and have Rayna use her to, but he would paint it in such a light that it would actually help her. He looked at Rayna and grinned "I'm not sorry for doing this to her. I'll never be sorry. You'll understand in due time that this power doesn't like regrets very much" He laughed as she told him she would make sure she would deliver the female every month "Very good to hear! I like my trainees taking an active interest in my deals. And I'll let you do the same. We can make the deal a male or just both use the same female. Trust me, you'll be a lustful creature soon my dear woman" he said

He looked down at Angela and could see her staring at his cock, aching for him to be inside her Soon, very soon he thought and looked at Rayna as she told Angela why she was making the decision "Do not worry child" he whispered in her ear, low enough for only Rayna to hear "I won't betray a pupil of mine unless you plan to betray me" he said and when she said that she wanted his power he chuckled in triumph. He looked at her "Well then open your mouth and take the power. But just so you know once you take it you'll have a need for violence, sex, damage, blood and every other sin. It will drive you and make you a different person. Love will be gone except for this bond" he said looking down at Angela "that's too deep even for my power to break"

Rayna looked at the tendril and closed her eyes. As long as she would always love Angela, she didn't care whether or not she'd love again. Deep down she had always had a fascination with violence. She never felt bad for it either. If Angela hadn't picked her up, she would have gone down that dark road a lot sooner. As far as sex went, she hadn't really had an interest in it, up until now. Seeing her teacher completely overcome with pleasure made her wonder how it really felt. However, she was more concerned about the power than the sex.

She slowly opened her mouth and accepted the tendril inside of it. She heard the villagers gasp, and she knew that they were damning her and Angela. She didn't care though. In fact, she would look forward to the day these cowards would break the treaty. She would be more than happy to kill everyone who had betrayed her teacher.

Angela watched helplessly as Rayna submitted to this demon. She wanted to stop it, she really did. But she knew Rayna's dark past, and she couldn't save her from it. She had failed her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she realized that she had not only sacrificed herself, but Rayna too. The girl had sold her soul just to avenge her against the ones she felt abandoned by.

He grinned as he watched her open her mouth, preparing for the tendril. He smirked as he inserted the tendril and then groaned as a little bit of his power siphoned out of in and into her, the tendril dropping the dark magic down her throat, allowing it to course through her body, filling her up entirely with feelings of lust, power, anger and bloodlust. He allowed the bit of power to drain from him fully, the tendril also falling off and down her throat, allowing her to do the same as him Her shadow shroud would take work, but it was something he was willing to help her with.

He let her down, the tendril unwrapping from him. He looked down at Angela and then back at her "You can give her her strength back. But I want you to do it the way demons heal each other. I want you to make her eat you out. I know you love her but the only way for her to revive is to taste either cum or juices from a demon. You're one of us now" he said, lifting Angela up the tendrils and placing her at a vertical base, low enough to be fucked by him and to lick Rayna "It is the only way to help her now" Grakor said grinning

Immediately, Rayna felt a burning sensation down her throat and through her body. Yet it didn't hurt. It actually felt pretty good. Euphoric even. This was so much better. This was so much better than the power she had received from those damned angels who probably only used her and Angela for entertainment. It was real, and it made her feel great. She let the tendril slide down her throat and she swallowed it whole, and a grin appeared on her face. How she couldn't wait to learn how to use these powers. Suddenly her revenge against the Gods wasn't the only revenge she wanted to take. Everyone who had wronged her was on her mind, though she couldn't do anything against anyone who lived in this village...yet. So she'd just have to terrorize them a little.

The pleasurable sensation hadn't gone away. She felt intense sensations going on between her legs. She had never felt this way before. As Grakor...yes...that was his name...explained to her what she needed to do to heal Angela, she wasted no time sliding off her panties and lifting up her dress, revealing her already soaked snatch to her teacher. Angela just stared at her, wondering what this would really do. She didn't want demonic powers. However, she didn't have a choice as Rayna roughly grabbed her blonde locks of hair and shoved her mouth to her wet slit. Angela tried to resist, but the aphrodisiac was still circulating in her body. Before she knew it she was lapping up Rayna's juices.

He smirked as he felt her presence now, even stronger, radiating the dark energy that marked another demon. He laughed as he watched the grin spreading on her face, seeing the hatred in her eyes as she looked at the villagers. He wondered what she would do. They were under Grakor's protection and by extension they were also under hers. All he had promised was that he would not harm a single person in the village as long as they kept their bargain. Didn't mean that Rayna couldn't terroise them. And if she got carried away...well, he could always just break the promise and help her to get away with it and also exact her revenge.

He laughed as he watched her remove her panties and hitch up her dress, looking at the villagers looking on in disgust. He looked at them and laughed "I hope your women are used to this, this will be happening very often" he looked at Rayna "I hope you are ready to, the lust is the hardest thing to deal with" he warned her before smirking as he looked at her wet slit, making him feel just as hard as he ever had before. He watched as she grabbed the paladins hair and brought it towards her womanhood and watched as Angela started to lick it. He grinned, knowing that by taking in her juices Angela was losing herself to Rayna. He knew the best way to get Rayna on his side was by letting her have the one thing she cared about more than anything.

He smirked and lined himself up with Angela's wet slit. rubbing his large cock against it. He smirked at Rayna and slowly pushed himself in, groaning as he did "What did I...ohhh...tell you? It makes everything feel better" he said smirking as he felt Angela's folds spreading, parting for him as he pushed into her, feeling her walls grip onto his shaft greedily as he did so, her juices coating his tool. He pushed in and out of her, groaning as he did so, the tendrils holding her in place for both him and Rayna to use

When Angela felt Grakor behind her, pressing his thickness against her wet, virgin pussy, she began to push herself against him. She was grinding against him like a bitch in heat. She couldn't even think about Rayna right now. Feeling his cock press into her, she screamed into Rayna's wet pussy, feeling intense pain as he took her virginity. Though Rayna kept forcing her mouth to her pussy, making her continue eating her out. It wasn't long before the pain of her hymen being broken faded away almost instantly. Not only was Rayna restoring her power, but she was healing her body as well.

"Oh god, Angela...keep licking me. It will make everything better." Rayna breathed as she looked down at her precious teacher. No, Angela was no longer her teacher. She was her mother, but not her teacher. That place belonged to Grakor now. Angela listened to Rayna, feeling the girls demonic energies flow into her body. It was only amplifying the pleasure she got from being violated. She kept moaning, sending vibrations into Rayna's slit and making her wetter. "So good...I want more..."

He enjoyed the fact that Angela was responding so well to both the aphrodisiac and the juices been sent into her. The fact she was grinding against him only encouraged him as he slipped inside her, breaking her hymen and taking her virginity, gaining power from taking away her innocence. It was an unexpected bonus from her really. And one that Grakor savoured. He couldn't help but look over at his new student, giving into the lust that was driving her body. Yes, it was very good to see. He had been right, she had taken to his power very well. Actually, better than he had expected. The look on her face as she was been licked out by her former teacher was incredible. It turned Grakor on just to see it.

He grinned and went faster, pumping himself into her more, waves of pleasure coursing through his demon body, loving how tight she was "That's it Rayna, keep feeding her. Let her recover, she can't even feel the pain from this. She is loving it" he groaned out, allowing himself to go deeper inside the paladin's body, loving how she responded, feeling her walls tighten around him as he fucked her even harder. He sent a tendril over to Rayna, allowing it to move under her dress, letting it caress her breast as it heaved from the pleasure coursing through her body, letting it roll around her nipple, feeling both the softness of it and the power he possessed, letting her see what she could become.

The blonde haired former paladin was already nearing her orgasm. Rayna's fluids just tasted absolutely sweet to her and it made her tingle all over. Angela had never had a sexual thought about the girl before, but now it just seemed natural. Rayna growled as her eyes went to Angela's ass, watching Grakor's cock go all the way inside of her. She then pulled her chin up and looked into the womans eyes. "Do you like what Grakor is doing, Angela?" She questioned.

"Uhuh!" Angela moaned, her soaking wet cunt squeezing his cock as her body tensed and readied for another orgasm. Rayna smiled.

"I will make sure this isn't the last time you will experience this, then. You look like you are enjoying yourself, and I only want you to be happy." She allowed the tendril to go underneath her dress, and when it grazed against her nipple she sighed heavily as a pleased expression came across her face. She knew that she could control similar tendrils, but she wasn't sure how to at the moment. She'd have to change that.

"This is disgusting. I would rather die than watch these whores fornicate with a demon any longer!" She heard an old woman shout. Immediately Rayna looked at the woman, glaring at her. She had insulted her and Angela. Unforgivable.

"Let me kill her." Rayna asked Grakor. "I will make an example of her."

He groaned more as he felt the woman beneath him getting closer and closer to yet another orgasm. He continued to pump his demon dick in and out of her snatch, greatly enjoying the tightening of her walls as he did so. He looked at Rayna who growled in pleasure, watching him enter her former teacher as she was licked by her at the same time. He laughed when Rayna asked was Angela enjoying it and she moaned a yes. That made him very happy indeed, as did the moans of Rayna as his tendril played with hers. He saw in her eyes she wanted to know how to use the tendrils. He had the perfect idea of how to train her that would also benefit him. he grinned as he thought about it

However, he hadn't expected Rayna to tell her teacher that she would give her to Grakor more often. That surprised him. But then again, her happiness did make Rayna happy so it wasn't that big a surprise. He allowed the tendril to split, both ends taking the nipple between them and moving back and forth, rubbing and twisting it. He was enjoying her and Angela's wonderfully tight cunt, he knew he was getting close, pressure starting to build down there...

Then he heard the cry of the old woman. Some of his tendrils were once again forming into blades, ready to tear her apart. But then he saw Rayna speak and the hatred in his eyes. He smirked She truly is one of us now he thought. He smiled at her wickedly "Go ahead, you had to get your first kill sooner or later!"

Had Angela been in the right mind, she would have tried to fight back, or at least stop Rayna. However, she was close to orgasm and couldn't hear anything right now other than her own screaming. She felt intense pressure between her legs as he slammed into her body over and over. It felt like it was getting bigger and bigger inside of her, but that could have been her own imagination. She felt Rayna caress her cheek before she cried out and flooded Grakor's demonic cock with her cum, her entire body going stiff. "So good!" She commented as her pussy began to spasm, tightening and relaxing against his cock.

Rayna then slowly began to walk over to the villagers who began to move away from her target. "I'm glad that you decided to speak out against us. I wanted to kill you. You judgmental old hag...you are too old to bare children or be a sacrifice, so you're useless anyway." Rayna grabbed the woman by the neck and lifted her off the ground, smiling devilishly. How should she kill her? Not with a weapon, no. She wanted to use her new strength. She squeezed once, and with that, the womans neck snapped. She dropped the body and looked at the horrified people cowering in fear. This only made her feel better.

"Do not fear...she wasn't a good listener. As long as you all obey, I won't kill you and neither will my master." Rayna said as she turned her back and walked back to her former teacher and new master.

He laughed as he watched Rayna moving towards the villagers, feeling himself being lost a little to the pleasure that Angela's walls were bringing him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out for as she was really milking him. He smirked as he felt her pussy spasm again, feeling the wetness grow around her cock as she was brought to to orgasm once more, the pressure building in his loins too. He knew he was going to reach his own climax soon and, feeling how wet she was, just decided to do her as hard as he possibly could. He picked up the speed, using the tendrils to pull her towards his hard thrusts as his chest rose and fell rapidly.

He looked over and watched Rayna as he continued, curious as to how she would do it. He couldn't help but grin as he saw her thinking the same thing in her head. She lifted the old lady up and crushed her neck with her bare hands. The mix of violence and yet elegance was enough to send himself over the edge, feeling a rushing sensation up his shaft as he spurted inside her, releasing his demonic seed into her. He groaned loudly and his body shuddered a little like he always did after an orgasm.

He smiled at Rayna, keeping Angela impaled with his cock, wanting her to decide how she wanted to use Angela or if at all. He laughed at the looks of terror on the faces of the villagers and the little smirk Rayna had. She is going to be an incredible protegee he thought to himself wickedly.

Rayna's eyes went down to Angela, who seemed almost as if she were in a trance now, though there was a smile upon her lips that let Rayna know that she enjoyed herself. She bent over and caressed the woman's cheek, looking at her with all the love in the world. For a minute she was like a completely different person, one capable of compassion and sympathy. Then she pulled her hand away and looked at Grakor. "Is everything done? Has she been healed?" Rayna did not seem to desire to use Angela any more than she had. Though it was simply because she was not craving a female to use, but rather a male. She wanted a cock buried inside of her, so she could lose her innocence like her teacher just had. She had no need for it anymore, it would only get in the way.

Angela could feel her cunt being filled with so much demonic seed. Even though she was barely conscious now, exhausted from her trials of today, she still found it quite pleasing. She could feel him twitching inside of her, and it made her shudder with him. Seeing Rayna come back reminded her that things were not over. What would they do to her now? Would she remain this way for the rest of her life, craving to be used by Grakor? Or would Rayna truly save her and set her free?

He grinned as he saw Rayna come back, a massive smile across her face as she did. He was very surprised she had taken to the power so well and that she had enjoyed herself so much in ending that old woman's life. He knew that some people rejected the power completely and just became husks, slaves to the demon who had infested them with their power. But Rayna? Well she was different. She had clearly been cut out to take some form of power, whether it from the Gods or from a demon. He was just glad that it was from him. He would have felt bad about killing such a talented, beautiful woman. He looked at her as she gently caressed her cheek, wondering what she was thinking at the moment. What did she want now? He was unable to read her thoughts but it was clear she had no more interest in using Angela. He looked up at her and grinned "Yes, she is all better. The aphrodisiac should wear off in a couple of hours" he said

He looked down at Angela and saw the look of ecstasy on her face, feeling the power returning to her, void of anything the Gods had offered her. She had renounced them and no matter what she did now she would never be able to get it back. Unless they want her to fight something she couldn't beat he thought, remembering how vengeful they could be. But she had a demon and a fledgling to protect her now, she had no need to rely on the Gods anymore That made Grakor smile. He smirked as he watched her shudder and pulled out of her, groaning as he did, a little bit of his seed flowing out of her. He looked at Rayna "So, what do you want now?"

"Master..I don't want to be around these weak cowards any longer. There is something that I want to do, but not in front of them. They don't deserve to be in our presence any longer. Let them get back to their village and rebuild from the ashes. At least they will be protected from this day forward, and now they will be paying for it instead of just relying on Angela to save them for nothing." Rayna watched the semen Grakor had left in Angela ooze from her pussy, and she licked her lips. What a waste.

"But before we go..." Rayna pointed to one of the women in the group who looked about Angela's size. "Come here. Please don't give me another excuse to kill. You're young, you can be used as an offering in the future." The woman grimaced and slowly approached them, though she was shaking like a leaf. "Take off your clothes. And for Gods sake, stop shaking like that. It's very unbecoming." At Rayna's command, she took her clothes off, and Rayna took them from her. "That's all. Go join the others." She then turned and began to dress Angela.

He couldn't help but smile when she called him Master. There was something so thrilling about it, so uplifting. He know it was only his ego, or pride as the Gods called, enjoying the name of Master more and more as he said it in his head. He listened to her as she told him she wanted to leave and there was something she wanted to do. He was loving the way she already felt superior to the humans. It was something the Gods also felt but never admitted. He nodded to her as she watched her lick her lips as some of his semen splatted on the floor. Good to see she is craving it he thought to himself, knowing he would be more than happy to oblige in giving her what she wanted.

He was turning to leave when he heard Rayna's voice commanding one of the villagers to come over. He turned around and saw a rather attractive and terrified woman coming over to her, fearing her death. He watched and laughed as Rayna made her strip and hand her some clothes as well as berating her for being scared. He found that very amusing. He watched in interest as she dressed her former teacher "What do you have planned for her then?" he asked, nodding at Angela as she was dressed by Rayna

Back
Top Bottom