Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Paladin's Humiliating Defeat (Sierra-117 x Beautiful Disgrace)

Sierra-117

Super-Earth
Grakor sat in his lair, looking up at the ceiling of his massive underground lair. He looked around, his black eyes scanning the area. He sighed as he tossed the skull he had been playing with back into the pile of bones in the corner, the crunch of bone meeting bone echoing around the cavern. He looked at his blood-stained floor. It had been such a long time since someone had come to challenge him the blood had hardened so much it caked and scrapped off the floor anything he walked over it, like a wall that hadn't been painted in years. He sighed again as he reminisced about days gone by, when Paladins and other would be heroes had stepped into his lair, each carrying a different weapon, each wearing a different set of armour, each moving differently, all being pummelled by him. He wondered what it was. Had the humans forgotten him? Grakor, the 7ft demon, whose roar could stagger even the largest man, who had pillaged cities and raped women, eaten children and slaughtered men? How could they forgot him? He looked down, his anger boiling, showing now as black threads ran along his body, wrapping him in a robe of shadows. He roared loudly and the cavern shook. He nodded to himself as patches of rock feel from the ceiling, the vibrations from his roar dislodging them.

He grinned a wicked grin and stepped outside his layer for the first time. He felt the warm sun on his skin and laughed. He wanted to cause mayhem like he had a hundred years ago. Below him he saw a large village, busting and thriving, unaware that in the mountain above lay a demon who had not had his bloodlust filled for sometime. He laughed manically as he made his way down the mountain path, walking at first before picking up speed, soon running towards the village. he saw the walls rise up in front of him, heard the cries of the people on watch, felt the arrows as the pierced his skin. He laughed as he broke them off, feeling like nothing more than a bee sting. He charged now, shoulder down, the gate appearing before him rapidly. Right as he reached it he hunkered down a little, using the force he was building to spring, bringing his shoulder up to meet the gate, feeling the wood resist at first but then crack, giving way to his power and weight. The gate broke open, splinters flying everywhere as the men on the wall ran down, swords at the ready. He grabbed the first one in his left hand, using his right to grab his head and pull, feeling a little resistance before a satisfying snap echoed into his ears, his hand shooting up into the air as the resistance resided, taking with it the head he had been pulling.

He let the headless body slump to the ground, throwing the head at an oncoming solider. It hit him with such force it snapped his head back, causing the solider to fall. He saw a few men lining up in front of him and he sent one of his hands flying through the air, swiping at them with such speed and ferocity all four were sent flying through the air, smacking the village wall with a sickening thud. Two men thought they had the demon, his back exposed and the stabbed, but before their arms could move eve two inches two black tendrils had come from his robes and run through both men, the shadows going in one end and out the other with a sickening squelch, blood dripping off the tip of them. The demon laughed as most of the remaining soldiers fled, the shadows slicing through air as they went, separating limbs, intenstines and heads from bodies.

RE: A Paladin's Humiliating Defeat

When Grakor attacked the village, their main defense who was only known as Angela, was being helped into her armor by her friend and apprentice Rayna. While Rayna strapped on Angela's armor, Angela was sending prayers to her God, and casting a protect against evil spell on herself. This was a powerful blight upon their village, not just some run of the mill demon. She would need all the protection she could get. Once Rayna was done, the armor clad, blonde haired beauty rose to her feet. Rayna quickly did as well, hurrying up to pin up Angela's long, mid back length hair and then putting on the final piece to her armor, the helm. Angela then turned to Rayna, her piercing ice blue eyes staring into hers. "Rayna...this is very dangerous, and I want you to promise me you won't interfere if I am about to fall. You have only just begun apprenticeship with me, and you aren't strong enough."

With those words, pain struck Rayna. She wanted to help her teacher, but she knew that she would just get in the way. Angela knew what she was talking about as she could sense the evil emitting from the demon outside far better than she could. Tears began to trail down her tan skin, and she just shook her head. "I can't watch you fall, Angela...I don't know if I can hold myself back if anything happens. You are the strongest one here, and if you can't handle the demon none of us can..." Rayna responded, her voice cracking with fear. Even though she said that, she didn't want to fight that demon. She could hear the cries of men outside as they met their end. Rayna had never been in a real fight. Angela smiled and then ran her hands through the young girls neck length dark brown hair.

"Take the villagers far away from here, Rayna." After she spoke those words, she grabbed her claymore sword which was even taller than she was and lifted it with great strength. "The Gods will look after us all." Rayna watched as Angela left and then started to sob a bit before she grabbed her own weapon, a short sword and then ran outside so she could gather all the survivors and lead them away from the village. Angela watched her for a moment before she followed the trail of dead bodies to Grakor. She made sure to count them, feeling her anger and wrath rise. She would get revenge for them all. It didn't take long for her to find the demon. He was a large creature, but she had fought larger.

"Demon! Stop killing my brothers and sisters and fight me! I shall provide the challenge that you need!" She shouted at him as she readied her sword. Not only had she casted that spell on herself, but her armor and sword radiated a holy energy.

Grakor laughed as he smashed his way through the village, destroying homes, killing soldiers, terrorising regular village people. He was having a great time. He ha thought that he was getting too old to attack a village but this made him feel like he was only 1 century old again. A soldier jumped at him. He laughed and raised his arm, swiping the soldier quickly down to the ground, hearing a thud and some cracks, blood seeping from the broken body as he trodded it into the ground. He looked down at the shadows cloaking his body and his hands. Blood dripped down from the shadows, most of it being absorbed to increase the power of them, the rest leaving a trail of blood between broken and defeated bodies, eyes open seeing no more. His hands felt stick as the blood was starting to dry. He laughed and moved on.

He came around the corner on for an ambush to hit him. He felt large arrows trying to pierce the shadows, swords swinging and cries of attack ringing through the open square. `He opened his mouth and bellowed a roar. The speed of the wind and vibrations sent a few of the men backwards and then he concentrated, furling his arms across his chest before opening them rapidly in an arc, sending black tendrils of shadow flying through the air, slicing into the men in front of him, taking off limbs, heads, halving and quartering bodies as they attacked. He ran towards the guard towers, destroying them as he smacked into them, sending stone and archers to the floor, the sounds of pained cries as they were crushed beneath rubble. He laughed as he surveyed the carnage.

And then he sensed it. He looked around. What was this? Divine power? He hadn't felt anything this strong in sometime. He grinned, knowing he was in for an epic battle. He watched as the paladin came around the corner and he couldn't help but laugh "Oh my, they are letting women becoming paladins now?" he asked, smirking at her "You look like you can barely lift that sword" he said before realising that both her armour and her sword had a large amount of dark energy coming from them. He also felt her spells around her armour. His black shadows would do nothing to stop her if she managed to get her sword on target "Well, if you are so eager to die I'll happy oblige. I acknowledge you, prepare to see the reason Grakor is even feared in the Underworld" he said before he extended his arm, shadows flowing down it, a metal tip coming from it, getting larger as a greatsword flowed into his hand. He grabbed the hilt and looked at her "Whenever you are ready" he said, bowing in a mock manner, making fun of a paladins honour.

"My gender has nothing to do with my faith in the Gods. I will smite you down back to the seven hells from whence you came." Angela spoke in a proud and confident voice. Her left hand began to glow with a brilliant golden light. As soon as she touched this demon and put her sigil on him, this fight would become fair. Her attacks would damage him even more, and the gods would see that her strikes would be true. She slowly began to circle him, examining the way he moved, and also trying to pin point any weaknesses he might have had. She was also buying the villagers some time to evacuate the village.

She suddenly lifted up her sword and came at him, with far more speed then someone in full plate armor should have had, especially one carrying the beast of a sword that she did, with one hand. She stopped right in front of him and then swung her sword horizontally. She readied her left hand so that if there was an opening, she could hit him with it. Though she also made sure to keep her defenses up. She saw what he had done to her people, and she knew he was strong.

Rayna quickly gathered up all the survivors she could find, doing her best to help the ones who were wounded get to safety. But she couldn't help but feel as if it was wrong to just leave Angela back there with no help. When she asked what was left of those who had challenged the demon what happened, the spoke of his frightening shadow powers. The only ones who stood a chance against him were those who knew divine magic, and that was her and Angela...Rayna knew what she had to do. She would follow her orders, and get the villagers to safety. But after that, she would return to help her teacher slay that horrible demon.

He threw his head back and laughed as she mentioned her gods. "Your gods? If your gods were truly on your side they would smite me here and now, they wouldn't be giving you a tiny percentage of their power to attempt it. They only care for you so you can stop us invading their heavens. That's all you are here for" he said laughing more, enjoying getting inside her head. He watched her movement, seeing her keeping her defenses up Smart girl he thought to himself.

Then he saw her move. He didn't budge at all, staying perfectly still as she charged. She was fast, faster than he had expected for any human in that armour and with that sword. But he stood his ground, waiting for her to approach. He smiled as he watched her swing the sword and with no effort at all he blocked it with his own sword one hand before using his left hand, the one that didn't have his sword in it, to smack her away, sending her flying a few feet from him "If you are going to even have a chance of beating me, you are going to have to try harder" he said grinning at her, wanting to have a challenge for the first time in some time. He wanted to see everything she could do before he would destroy her.

Angela had seen his hand coming, but she had no intention of dodging. She moved her own free hand in time enough to graze his arm before he slapped her. Now her mark was on him and he'd feel an intense burning as her mark spread all the way up from his wrist to her forearm. The pain eventually faded into a dull ache, and would remain there until he defeated her or until he died. She tumbled onto the ground before stopping herself and immediately getting back on her feet, holding her sword with both hands now.

"I will make you regret those words, demon." She growled as she placed her hand on the spot that he had hit. There was a small dent in her armor. Had it not been enchanted, it would have been destroyed with a single smack. He had held back his strength. He was toying with her. Now that she could use both her hands, she would be able to move her sword even faster now and have more strength. She broke out into a dash, pacing herself this time now that her sigil was in place. She could fight more carefully now. Once again, she swung her sword, this time with great strength, clashing it against his. The blade was even brighter with divine energy, reacting to her mark.

As his arm hit her, he felt the armour crumple a little beneath his fist, but not enough to break it. Curse those divine powers he thought as he felt a burning on his arm. He cried out in pain, knowing exactly what had happened. A divine sigil had been placed upon him. Any chance he had before of fighting this lackadaisically had now gone. A good hit from her sword wouldn't kill him, even in his weakened state, but it would injury him enough to give her a chance to strike a killer blow. He gritted his teeth as he felt the burning sensation move all around his body, calming down as it did, now just a dull ache. He looked at her as she stood again, baring his teeth at her "Curses upon you Paladin!" he cried out, allowing the anger to flow through him "I will have my revenge for this"

He saw her charge again, this time even faster. He saw the sword swing and he blocked it with ease. He noticed it glow brighter as it got near him, obviously using the sigil she had planted on him for excess power. He looked at her and smirked, allowing his right leg to come up and hit her, feeling the strong metal against his knee, feeling a dull ache as he made contact. As she was lifted into the air from the force of the kick he once again used his spare hand, balling it into a fist and hitting her while she was in the air, like a bat connecting with a ball, sending her flying across the square and into a wall. He immediately charged after her, still wanting to toy with her but also wanting to make sure that she wouldn't have a chance to get a good hit in on him.

When he hit her with his mighty kick, her armor once again gave little way, but despite this it didn't absorb the entire blow. He still knocked the breath out of her body when he punched her and sent her flying again. She coughed up blood after she hit the ground. Her body hurt but nothing was broken. "Get up...Get up Angela!" She shouted at herself as she heard him charge at her. If she didn't get up in time he'd take advantage of that opening.

She forced herself to her feet just in time to dodge his attack. He was too strong for her to take a hit anymore, but it was hard to maneuver with her armor. She had to come up with a plan fast, otherwise she would be over powered by this evil creature and torn apart. She panted heavily as she stared at him, trying to read his movements.

He charged, closing the gap quickly, watching her struggling to get to her feet. Wow, maybe she wasn't as fun as I thought she was going to be Grakor thought as we swung his arm again, an uppercut with the force of a speeding car arcing through the air and just missing her head as she rolled out of the way. He smirked as he turned to face her, seeing a little bit of blood dripping down her cheek as she sucked in air, trying to figure him out "Ahh good, nice to see you still have a bit of fight left in you. I thought that little punch might have killed you" he says laughing, taking a step closer to her "I think I am going to have some fun with you before I put you out of your misery.

He stepped closer, keeping his guard up, watching her closely, the battlefield in ruins from what he had done to her comrades and to her. He smiled menacingly at her before swinging his sword, aiming for her left arm, the one she had used to curse him with the sigil. He planned to chop it off and use it to beat her death. That would be a very satisfying ending for what she had done to him

Angela had come up with something at the last minute while he spoke. He was so sure of himself, which was fine with her. Her true strength was in her faith, rather than her vitality. Before she had gotten the strength to be a Paladin, she was once a battle cleric, like she was training Rayna to be. She lifted up her sword as the wind began to pick up around her. Ignoring his taunting she began to mumble her spell underneath her breath, though the demon would simply hear prayers from her. She finished her spell just in time to defender herself against his strike. She lifted up her claymore with bother her hands and swung, their swords meeting temporarily before her blade flashed a bright light. He would then feel himself being thrown back as she followed through with her strike. Such force would be enough to break even the strongest of swords, though she wasn't trying to do that.

She quickly laid one hand on her stomach as she healed herself so that she was no longer in pain. She then began to pray more, and her sword suddenly changed shape into a bow. It was a temporary spell, but she could follow through on it rather quickly. Drawing the string back, an arrow materialized in her hand and she quickly shot it at him. The arrow would hone onto him thanks to the sigil on his forearm. The bow then disappeared, turning back into her claymore. Though it was no longer glowing.

He laughed as he saw her bow her head and whisper. He had seen this so many times, his victims praying to their gods before the were brutally killed. He knew the truth. The wouldn't be rewarded for trying to defeat him, they wouldn't be rewarded at all. Death has no glory. That;s what Grakor had discovered years ago. No matter how valiant the fight or noble the cause, the same thing happened each person he murdered. The bled out, their heart stop beating, their eyes stopped seeing, their brain stopped working and they defecated themselves. He had seen it hundreds of times and nothing would change this time. He swung, letting the blade fall, grinning as he thought it was almost over.

He felt their swords clash, the vibration of the meeting reverberating down his arm before a bright light blinded him and knocked him backwards. He grunted and felt his sword shatter. No matter he thought to himself, the shadows seeping along down his arm to the broken blade, coating it in their black tendrils until the sword was fully metal and sharpened, ready for whatever was coming. What he didn't expect was for her to have a bow Where did she get a bow like that? he angrily asked himself as she fired. He dodged and grinned at her only to howl in pain when he felt it dig into his back, mere inches from his spine. He bellowed in pain and dug the arrow from his back, and throwing it on the floor.

He glared at her before breaking into a smile, seeing her sword was no longer glowing "Running out of magic then Paladin?" he asked, clearly enjoying this. "Face it, it's over. Another hit or two and you'll have nothing left and then I'll finish you. Just bow your head and accept surrender, I won't kill you" he said smirking at her "I'll just claim your body as my prize instead, it has been so long since I've felt a woman's folds around my cock" he said laughing "It's over, there is no-one coming to help you now. It's either let me have you or die and I'll fuck your lifeless corpse anyway"

Angela couldn't believe that after being shot with one of her arrows he was still standing and grinning at her. She was sure it would have at least wounded him badly. If a lesser demon had been hit with it, they would have just died. Though it was like he just pulled out a regular arrow from his back. No matter. It was time for a different approach. As much as Angela wanted to avoid this, there was no way she could win like this. She needed to be faster than him. As he spoke, telling her all the things he planned to do to her whether or not she surrendered she shook her head. "If I fall, I fall into the hands of the Gods...you can desecrate my body...but I will not allow you to desecrate my soul. I'd rather die then give myself to you!" She shouted as she snapped her fingers and her armor began to glow. She said one simple word, and then it fell to the ground. Every single piece. She then took off her helm and dropped it.

There she stood in all her bewitching beauty as she unpinned her hair, letting it fall down to the small her back. Underneath her armor was simply a short, white dress that showed off the curves of her body, and her fair skin. This was risky business. If he hit her again, she could die. But, she didn't care. This was the only way she stood a chance. She took a deep breath and then looked around her, seeing all the destruction this demon had wreaked upon her village. She would not forgive him. She would not let him kill anyone else.

"This isn't magic, demon. This is God's will." She said as her sword began to glow once more now that it had a chance to recharge from her last spell. She didn't care what he thought about her Gods. She believed that they would protect her until it was time for her soul to leave this earth. Even if her only purpose was to save Rayna and the rest of the villagers, she would gladly die for it.

Rayna had found her way back to the desolate village. She told herself she was just making sure that she had gotten everyone out and to safety, but that wasn't true. She heard sounds of fighting and immediately began to make her way over there. She saw Angela shed her armor and realized that she needed the extra speed to defeat him. He must have been a powerful demon. She stayed in hiding as she watched the two.

He laughed as she told him he could desecrate her body but not her soul. She had no idea of the power he possessed. He could ensure so that her soul never leave her body. She could die multiple times and still come back to life. All it required was a lot of magic on his part. If it came to it he would use it, one last humiliation for this warrior who had defied and hurt him. He could feel blood dripping down his back, but it was only feeding the shadows that surrounded him, making him and his magic stronger. He watched her as her fingers glowed, preparing for another attack but was shocked when he saw her armour hit the floor, followed by her helm.

He took her in for a moment. She looked almost angelic, which made Grakor even happier. He had always wanted to use an angel for his pleasure, he had heard tales of his brother who had managed to capture and use three of them. He said there were heavenly, no pun intended by him. He snapped out of her looks though and focused Hmmm, she wants to increase her speed. She's fast, but nowhere near fast enough he said to himself, not sure how fast she would be without her armour. He laughed as she said it was the will of the gods "Why are you so blind? They have forsaken you! All you are to them is insignificant creatures, mere playthings for them. They take great joy in watching us demons, their so-called enemies, using your kind for our own whims. At least we admit we despise you, unlike your precious gods" he bellowed at her before shrugging. "Well, if you insist on meeting them, I am more than happy to oblige!"

He laughed and then caught something in the air. A scent, a scent that hadn't been there ever since the villagers had fled. It was new and very sweet quite innocent as well, even if it was tainted by the God's magic. Ah, so she does have someone to help her. But she isn't aware. This could be fun he thought to himself, deciding exactly what he had to do next. He grinned and stood still, allowing some tendrils of shadow to form, waiting for her to attack.

Angela glared at him as he continued to speak badly of those she worshiped. Though she would not let him shake her faith. "I know what you're trying to do, demon. My power relies on how much I believe in the Ones above, and I will not allow you to weaken my resolve!" She shouted as she charged straight at him. She noticed the shadowy tendrils that were forming around him, but she was not worried. Even though her armor was gone, she'd still have the spell that protected her against the darkness of the abyss. They would disintegrate the moment they tried to touch her. Instead of going for a direct attack like she had done earlier on in battle, she feinted, pretending to swing her sword at him and waiting for him to try and defend against it. But instead, she simply let it drop to the ground and drew a much lighter blade as she side stepped behind him. It was larger than a dagger by smaller than a standard sword. This blade too had holy properties, and would burn if it sank through his skin. She aimed for the spot that her arrow had pierced so she could drive the sword as far into him as she could to give him a mortal wound.

Rayna could barely follow Angela's movements when she feinted her attack. Not only had she fooled him with a hidden weapon, but she had also not given away her true speed until the last moment. Rayna knew that Angela's attack would strike true. She was the best fighter in the village and this demon was sorely underestimating her. Rayna couldn't help but watch in awe, unaware of her own surroundings.

He grunted as he realised no matter what he said she would not be convinced from her beliefs. He could offer her power also but the fact was he simply didn't want to. He didn't like sharing his power, he liked being strong. He liked being the best. And that's what he was going to continue to do. No Paladin, no matter what gender or how she looked, was going to kill him or stop him from having his fun He smiled as he saw her eyes look at the tendrils that were forming behind his back that's it, take the bait he thought to himself as she charged forward. He saw the sword move, hoping he was right about it being a bluff. He called it out, going to block it. he watched her drop it and move quickly around him. He grinned as she did. What she didn't know was that he wasn't using the tendrils to attack her. No, they wrapped around his leg, rapidly swinging it around in a roundhouse kick and connecting with the Paladin, sending her sailing through the air before she could stab him.

He laughed as he turned, leaving her sword where it was as he sauntered over to her, looking at her as she had taken a full demon kick without protection and survived "I must say I am impressed" he said, kicking the knife out of her hands as she struggled to get up "You put up quite a fight. But it's over now" He said, lifting his sword, ready to finish her on the battlefield. He wasn't really going to do it, he just wanted to drive the other person out of hiding "I'll give you a moment to say your prayers"

Angela was sure that her strike would hit, but she was wrong. He had used his own power to give him a boost to speed, and he had got her. She couldn't dodge or block in time. Once his kick connected with her body, she grunted in pain and once again she found herself tumbling over and over. This time though, the pain was so bad, that she was struggling to keep consciousness. She once again coughed up blood, but she couldn't move. She heard him slowly coming towards her and she tried to push her body to the limit, but it was no use. She flinched when he lifted his foot, but the only thing he kicked was her weapon. Opening her eyes again, she looked up at him as her spells began to wear off now that she was defeated. Her mark faded away from his arm, and she was no longer protected against the shadows.

Tears formed in her eyes and she opened her mouth not to pray, but to apologize. "Forgive me...brothers and sisters...I could not avenge or protect you all....forgive me....Rayna..." She began to cough, tasting metal in her mouth as fresh blood trickled down the side of her mouth. It was time that she went to heaven, though it didn't feel right. She didn't want to die, even though she had been fully prepared to. She then felt something familiar, a presence very much like her own. She then realized what it was, and she gasped. no. Rayna was here...and she could only guess why.

Rayna had casted a protection spell against herself, because she knew she had to save Angela. She couldn't watch as this demon killed her. She then drew her shield and long sword and took a deep breath. Jumping out of hiding, she charged at Grakor with determination in her eyes. "Get away from her!" She shouted as she swung the sword wildly at him. It was clear that she was not very experienced with a sword at all. Angela just stared at her and then tried to pick herself up. Rayna would die in front of her eyes if she didn't do something.

He laughed as he watched her struggling to stand, feeling the dull ache lift from him, knowing that her magic had left her. He could now torture her with his black tendrils if he wanted. But he decided against it. She wouldn't give herself up willingly to him and if he tried to rape her, her gods might destroy his cock and he definitely enjoyed having that to use to play with other victims. He would either track down the people from this village to rape and kill or he would just attack another. He had spent far too long living in his cavern and had just had far too much fun to go back again. He still sensed the other persons presence, sniffing the hatred and anger in the air, allowing himself to feed off of it as it polluted the fresh air all around the square.

He looked down at the paladin as he stood over her, a smirk cracking across Grakors face. He licked his lips, allowing his tongue moving over them as he lifted his sword. He laughed as he was about to bring it down before feeling more divine magic fill the air. It was from the other, who had now stepped out of the hiding to protect the defeated paladin. He grinned as he watched her come towards him, charging clumsily, allowing anger and love cloud her judgement. She swung wildly and he easy deflected the blow before knocking the sword out of her hand, then the shield. He grabbed her and lifted her off the floor, feeling her struggling against his arm. He looked down at the paladin, a mischievous smile across his face "My she is a feisty one isn't she?" he asked, nodding at the woman in his grasp "Now, an ultimatum. Either renounce your faith in your gods and admit that they don't really care about you. After all if they did they would have warned this one not to come back. Or" he said as he squeezed the woman in his hands, slightly crushing her body as he did "she dies and then you do too. Then I will pillage her memories by bringing her back to life and find the rest of your villagers and kill them too" he said smirking at the paladin

Rayna was giving everything she had to fight this demon, to drive him back far enough so she could heal Angela. But her efforts were in vain as he knocked her sword from her hands and easily disarmed her of her shield. She tried to escape him as he snatched her up with ease, but it was no use. She desperately tried to pry him away from her but to no avail. Hearing him speak to Angela as if she wasn't even there infuriated her. Angela just stared at him, not knowing what to do. How could she? Choosing between her fate and her friend? Though the debate in her head ended when she heard Rayna screaming as he squeezed her small, delicate body. No...she couldn't. She couldn't let her die, and if he followed through with his threat, then everyone else would die too. Her death would be for nothing. For the first time she began to question her faith. Why did she go through all this, if he could just kill her and everyone else she tried to protect?

"I...please. Don't kill her. I don't care what you do to me, but please let her go...and the others. I...I renounce my faith..." Tears began to form in her eyes. She had been a long time believer but now she felt like it all meant nothing. Rayna just looked at Angela confused, but she was too pained to say anything. "If they..truly cared about us...then they would have protected Rayna...She is young and inexperienced. She shouldn't have to die..." Angela admitted to him. Seeing and hearing her teacher abandon the Gods made the young girl's faith sway as well. She didn't know what to believe anymore. Her faith had never been close to as strong as Angela's. She thought that this was their will, for her to come save her teacher. But in the end she didn't make a difference. Her teacher was right...they were nothing to The Ones above. She stopped struggling against the demon and her body went limp as her faith died upon hearing her teachers words.

He laughed as he saw the pain on the paladins face as he had to try and decide between her gods or her apprentice. He was savouring every minute of it and he was sure that he would be correct. As he squealed he heard the paladin beg for the first time. He laughed as she renounced her god, feeling her giving in to his will. That was all he wanted to hear. He had done it, he had managed to corrupt her. She would be easy to dominate now, she was basically his. That didn't mean he was going to make it easy on her. He looked up at the woman in his hand who had now stopped struggling, feeling her faith leave her body.

This is far too precious, they both lost their faith he smiled at Rayna before letting her down "Now then, as you know I'm a demon and you can never trust them. But you fought valiantly and I shall keep my word. Hell, I'll even offer protection to the village in return for a monthly offering of a woman." he looked at the two broken women before him "Call everyone remaining from your village back, I want them to see that their new protector can be kind, but also cruel if he is pissed off". He panted his sword into the ground and rested his head on it, a sign of his promise "I will protect this village as long as they fulfil their end of the bargain, I shall not harm a single person who resides in the village and I will not kill any of the offerings brought to me" he looked up and smiled at them.

Rayna went over to Angela and hugged her, though her body was still in a lot of pain. Despite no longer having faith in the Gods, she still had faith in her teacher. If not for her, she would have been crushed to death by that evil demon. Angela embraced her tightly as she stared up at the demon, fully expecting him to betray her and kill them both. Instead, she got something different. A proposition. Perhaps this was what the demon had been after all along. He had killed nearly half of them, but there was nothing that they could do to stop him if they declined his offer. "Rayna...I can't move...can you please tell the villagers to come back? Let them know his proposition...it's their choice if they want to agree...I can't do it for them." Angela said weakly, feeling nothing but shame and humiliation. She couldn't stop this. They would hate her for not being able to protect them.

Rayna looked at Angela and then nodded. "I will...tell them. I will convince them that this is the only way to be safe..I am sure they will come to their senses and agree. But if they don't...I will come back and die here with you, Angela. You are the only thing...that I have faith in." Rayna said with tears in her eyes and gave her one last hug before getting up and staring at Grakor. "Don't do anything else to Angela. She just wanted to protect us, you shouldn't punish her for that. I will be back soon..." Rayna then turned her back on the two, ignoring the pain her body as she went to find the rest of the villagers.

He watched as they hugged each other. He didn't get humans sometimes. They had compassion, something he did not. He didn't care for it. Not just because he had been designed that way, it was just something he had no time for. He had known of some demons who had compassion, some who had even fallen in love with humans. That wasn't him, nor would it ever be him. He looked at the paladin as she told her apprentice to go and bring the villagers back. He had no doubt they would accept his offer. If they didn't they would die. They had to realise that. Their strongest protector hadn't managed to do anything but slightly injure the demon. More than most had done he admitted to himself but still, he had won. It had been a total victory, managing not just to break her physically but mentally too. Grakor mightn't have compassion, but he could manage respect. He respected the paladin for what she had done, how long she had managed to live, her bravery and her integrity. She had done everything to protect her village and friend. He would make sure that even though her faith in the gods were gone he would at least allow her some victory.

As her apprentice left he stepped over to the injured paladin and placed his hand on her stomach. He whispered some words and instantly a warmth filled her, healing her body quickly, the magic leaving her as soon as it was done. He smirked down at her as he saw her recovering, seeing that she was humiliated by the demon. He laughed as he looked down at her "You fought well, you should be proud. Had you not fought as well I would have tracked down every one of your village people and murdered and raped them" he paused, looking down at her "But I do have to teach them a lesson. And I am going to use you to do it. I won't apologise for anything I have done or will do." he said quietly, waiting for the villagers to return

When the demon placed his hand on her stomach, she flinched, thinking that he was going to hurt her even more. However, when she felt her plain slipping away, she realized that he was healing her somehow. Though she did not take it as some sort of kind gesture. She knew that he had done it for a reason, and it probably wouldn't have been something that she would enjoy. Her body no longer ached, though her pride was still wounded. At least she could now rise to her feet. Hearing his intentions confirmed her suspicions, but she did not ask him what he planned on doing to her. No. It didn't matter. Now that she no longer had the power of divinity to rely on, she was at her mercy along with everyone else. She had to endure whatever he had in store for her.

Sure enough, Rayna came back with the remainder of the villagers. All of them were extremely skittish and fearful of the demon. Angela kept her eyes down, not wanting to see any look of disappointed towards her. She had tried her best and failed these people. "They've agreed to your terms demon...they will offer a monthly offering to you in exchange for your protection against other demons and yourself..." Rayna's voice carried hatred, though she noticed that Angela was standing on her feet and looked better as if she had been healed.

He looked in the distance and grinned. He saw the villagers coming back, knowing that meant only one thing. They had accepted his offer. He watched as Angela stood up, avoiding the eyes of every single person she had let down. He liked that, he always thrived on the humiliation of others. He looked as the apprentice came towards him as the villagers were weary, looking at him with eyes of fears, extremely scared of him after he had defeated the only person who could have protected them. He heard the hatred in Rayna's voice and scowled at her. He wanted to beat her for it but he had made a promise and was honour-bound not to do anything. That annoyed him but what could he do.

He stood behind Angela as he looked at the villagers before clearing his throat to stop the murmuring. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to your village! I know that you have plans; to bury your dead and re-build your walls and homes. But I have a few things to get through. Firstly, the only reason you are still alive is due to the bravery of this woman here. Had she not fought so valiantly and repelled her belief in the Gods I would have tracked you all down and slaughtered you. Secondly, I do not apologise for any hardship I have caught you. You are getting quite the deal here. Hell, your mayor may one day become leader of a large kingdom if he so wills it! Finally" he paused now, a grin spreading across his lips "I would hope that none of you have delusions or ideas of trying to oppose me. If you do I will kill you and your male family members, eat your children and rape your female family members in front of everyone. To show I am serious" the black tendrils extended from his body again, slicing Angela's dress, tearing it off of her, leaving her naked before pulling her into the air "If I see anyone looking away from this I will kill you" he said as a tendril started to run along her slit, coated in an aphrodisiac to make her instantly wet. It ran up and down her folds, occasionally rubbing against her clit.

When the demon himself testified to Angela being their only savior, it did little to comfort them. In fact it terrified them even more knowing they were close to being annihilated. However, they listened to his words with no interruptions, except for the occasional baby crying. Angela kept her eyes to the ground just before she noticed his tendrils aiming straight for her. She threw up her arms in defense, expecting him to beat her. Instead, she felt her dress being sliced to pieces and she was naked before the village to see. She heard the villagers break out into gasps and chatter as she was pulled into the air, her legs spread apart so they could all watch this demon violate her. Her face went red as she felt even more humiliation. She hadn't even showed that part of herself to a single man.

She cried out as she felt herself become hot down there, but didn't understand why. Her pussy began to get wet just as he wanted it to, and even twitch. When his tendril rubbed against her clitoris, she moaned in front of her entire audience, but then bit her lip. How could she have shown pleasure? In front of all these people? By a demon? She could feel their judgement. Rayna just watched in horror and felt like she had to do something instead of just standing there. She couldn't bear to see this demon abuse her teacher. "Stop it! You can't do this!" She shouted at him, though the villagers held her back so she could not interfere. "Hush Rayna...you'll kill us all!"

He laughed as he saw her face go red as her pussy was put on display for everyone in the village to see. He loved this, degrading someone so much that they were unable to even look any of them in the eye. He loved pleasure, but nothing gave him more pleasure than degrading something or someone through any means. He smirked as he felt her moan from the pleasure, the tendril becoming coated in her juices as it slid up and down her lips. He sent the tendril between the folds, pumping in and out of her as he became hard, his 11 inch cock now on display to the whole crowd.

He then allowed another tendril, also coated in the same aphrodisiac, towards her mouth. Even though she tried to keep it close the tendril eventually pushed into it, hitting the back of her throat quickly. He grinned as the tendrils pumped in and out of her mouth and pussy, her walls gripping the tendril that was inside her womanhood. he heard Rayna telling him to stop and he looked at her, a demonic look in her eyes as the villagers told her to be quiet "You should listen to them girl, if I hear another word from you at all I will allow my tendrils to violate your body as well" he said, allowing his tendril to shoot a squirt of aphrodisiac down her throat, making her swallow it and absorb it into her bloodstream.

Back
Top Bottom