Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and Dominating(My smutty search thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Pupil

Old soul
LIT OR ADV LIT ONLY. If grammar is not natural for you, please do not message me. I can tell right off the bat what type of writer you are if you are too lazy to capitalize the first letter of your sentence. I want quality posts. I will not ask you to provide samples, but please do not waste my time. I will provide my own samples at the end of this post.

Hello and thank you for checking out my thread. I have another one floating around here that specifically requests plot and story driven roleplays. I have needs, however, like everyone here, and I NEED to roleplay some crazy, dark, intense sex. When I am craving this, I will bump it instead of the other one.

Oh yeah, smut=/=bland boring characters. I fully expect memorable characters from my partners. I want to have stories so hot that I masturbate to them for weeks.

If you don't enjoy or agree with non consensual sex, then I'm not for you. I roleplay consensual from time to time, but for now I am craving NON CONSENSUAL/RAPE/FORCED if I don't have a story involved(It's even better with story.)

The more taboo/weird/odd the better. Here is my F-list, feel free to peruse.

FETISHES

Pairings(MC x YC):

Princess x Anything
There is nothing more satisfying than defiling a pure, royal virgin maiden. Whether you are a demon or a really horny knight who's motto is "Fuck the King", it matters not. As long as you have a hard dick ready to take what you deserve.

Detective x Intern
Kind of like a teacher/student thing but more dangerous. It's a really dark setting and we can roleplay all sorts of things in it. Maybe you need to rescue the intern from a gang of thugs who threaten to kill her if you don't turn over crime scene evidence. Like I said, possibilities are endless here.

Paladin x Demon
(Full, unavailable at this time)

College Student x Stalker
She goes to school during the day and works long shifts at knight to get herself through college...she is new to the area and would never suspect anyone to harm her...

Daughter x Daddy
Self explanatory, yes I still want non con to be involved in this story.

Mother x Son
Self explanatory, yes I still want non con to be involved in this story.

Current Cravings:
Non Con[Required at this time]
Impregnation
Domination(No generic master slave please)
Vampires(I prefer the ones from Vampire the Masquerade, but as long as they don't sparkle it's all good).

Please don't let the pairings and cravings restrict you, if you have anything you'd think I like, then feel free to suggest them to me.

Samples 1(Solo, non con)

There was a pain in Mei that was worse than even the pain of her hair being pulled, and her cunt being violently pounded into. It came from the fact that this man who she loved, who she had told a little over a week ago that she believed would be her protector was now hurting her intentionally with his words and actions. She then realized that she had never knew Ceasar. Never spent enough time to know him. Ceasar was probably in all heindsight worse than Adrian was. Perhaps her better instincts knew this, but she just liked the sense of danger and the challenge of wanting to change him into a proper boyfriend for herself. But Ceasar Sharp would not be tamed by someone like her.

She continued to sob as she tried one last time to garner the sympathies of a man who told her that he loved her. "Ceasar...Please stop. You aren't a rapist. You aren't like those men who raped me this morning. Those twelve men...they violated me...please just stop. I won't blame you for it. I love you, Ceasar...I'm sorry." She begged, whimpering all through out her words each time he violently thrusted into her now soaking wet pussy.

Sample 2(Sexual orgy)

Annette was moaning loudly underneath Eric as he made love to her ruthlessly. Her sounds of pleasure was sending him off to his limits, but he refused to cum before she did. He moved his head down and began to suck on her tits, trying to distract himself from climax while at the same time pushing her towards it. This only made Annette louder but suddenly her moans stopped. She seemed to be holding her breath and breathing heavily until finally she screamed one final time as her orgasm over came her. Eric felt the tightness of her pussy more than ever as it tightened around him and numbed him. Almost so much that he didn't realize he was cumming himself. He pulled out as quickly as he could and released all over her body, panting with her as she looked up at him.

"Oh. It looks like you both are about to cum..." Alexia said as she studied both of their expressions. She went over to Bob and began to kiss his neck gently as Miranda bounced on his cock more. Her mouth then latched onto his flesh and began to suck ever so gently.

Jessica was greatly enjoying Doug kissing her. He was far better than she had expected, gentle and loving. Even her ex husband rarely ever kissed her this way. He was taking his time and enjoying Jessica not just for her body, but because he was genuinely attracted to her. She quietly whimpered as he caressed her breasts, and then her chocolate colored nipples which hard the entire time but only got more sensitive.

Shannon and Holly looked at each other and shrugged, then Shannon got on her back and spread her legs. Though they had never had sex with each other, they thought it wouldn't hurt. This night may have been the last night they could enjoy themselves, and playing with each other was always something they wanted to do. Holly lowered her head and started to run her tongue along Shannon's clitoris, making her twin become stiff with ecstasy. While she did this, she waved her ass at Link playfully.

Sample 3(Non sexual)

Annabelle could stealth better because of how dark the room was. Hearing Matthias' thoughts made this even better. There were about eight men currently in the room, including the gang leader. "Take the four closest to you. I will take out the other four." She waited a bit, studying her target. Most of them were really drunk. When she was ready, she shouted in her head, "Now!"

Annabelle made a mad dash for the closest man to her. Despite this, she did not make a sound. She grabbed his head and snapped his neck. His body hit the table and she lept over it, and drove her fingers into her next targets heart. The man screamed and the other two pulled out guns. Annabelle ducked as they fired at her and she quickly kicked one of the guns out her third victims hand. She then caught it and shot him in the head.

The last man sprayed bullets at her, and one of them went through her shoulder. She turned around and then shot him in between the eyes, causing him to fall over dead. Her eyes went to the couch and the man with the snake tattoo was gone, the females in a panicked state. She looked around and suddenly felt a stinging blow to the back of her head. She ignored it though quickly and turned around to see her target chuckling at her, a crow bar in hand. She felt blood seep down one side of her head but she ignored it.

Annabelle shot at his stomach, but the bullets bounced off him. "Another Gray comes for the slaughter? Which one are you? The older sister now? You don't look as pretty as I remember." Annabelle through the gun to the side and glared at him. He returned her glare with a smile as he threw the tire iron aside.

"Where the fuck is Adrian's body?" She demanded, ignoring the fact that her bullets did not work on him. The man just raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm...I am not sure where it is right now. Perhaps you will just have to beat the answer out of me? Assuming, of course, that you can keep up." Once again, the mans speed surprised her as he pulled out a knife and thrusted the blade towards her abdomen. She could barely dodge. This man didn't smell like a grave, he was alive still, but how was he so strong? A mage? She couldn't fuck around anymore. She concentrated and took on her full on half beast form, the Gauru form.

The man backed away a little bit and smiled. "I was wondering why you would be so foolish to attack us...after all, after I raped and cut your little sisters throat, I thought that would teach you not to come back to fuck with me." He grinned. "I even went as far as to have my way with her even after death..."

Annabelle's eyes widened and she roared and headed straight for him. The man threw his knife at her, hitting her in the shoulder where she had been shot earlier. Then he pulled out a gun and began to fire. Annabelle could feel the bullet's going through her body but she didn't care. She grabbed the man by his throat and slammed him into the ground. He gasped out loud.

"Not..bad. To get through my defenses like that. You're very strong...but if you kill me you'll never recover Adrian's body..."

I would definitely be interested in the Paladin/Demon roleplay. I'd like to open it with a bit of combat, a short power struggle, and then finally my demon getting the best of the paladin. I have a character in mind for the demon - sort of a Mephistopheles-esque Faustian character, a trickster who takes delight in pretending to be weaker than he actually is. I have a storyline set up in my head - the demon could be plaguing some godforsaken village in the middle of nowhere and demanding virgin sacrifices. He intentionally allows one person from the village to send a plea to the nearest temple to send a paladin to enter the demon's cave in the mountains just to the north of the village and destroy the demon, knowing full well that the temple is just sending him more rapemeat. What say you to that?

Pyrolobus said:
I would definitely be interested in the Paladin/Demon roleplay. I'd like to open it with a bit of combat, a short power struggle, and then finally my demon getting the best of the paladin. I have a character in mind for the demon - sort of a Mephistopheles-esque Faustian character, a trickster who takes delight in pretending to be weaker than he actually is. I have a storyline set up in my head - the demon could be plaguing some godforsaken village in the middle of nowhere and demanding virgin sacrifices. He intentionally allows one person from the village to send a plea to the nearest temple to send a paladin to enter the demon's cave in the mountains just to the north of the village and destroy the demon, knowing full well that the temple is just sending him more rapemeat. What say you to that?

That sounds positively delightful. I love it.

When can we start? :)

Beautiful Disgrace said:
That sounds positively delightful. I love it.

When can we start? :)

Right now, if you want. If you could start the thread and link me up to it, that would be nice - I've never RP'd on a forum before and I'm not sure how it works here. :)

Oh, well welcome to the forum, I am glad to be your first roleplay here.

I'll go ahead and start the thread, it's a bit late though so I may have to log off afterwards depending on how tired/drunk I am lol.

I am interested in your Detective and Intern Rp
Will ping you on YIM
Owning
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
Detective x Intern
Kind of like a teacher/student thing but more dangerous. It's a really dark setting and we can roleplay all sorts of things in it. Maybe you need to rescue the intern from a gang of thugs who threaten to kill her if you don't turn over crime scene evidence. Like I said, possibilities are endless here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom