Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (wiki234 x Oritigo Na Ilo)

He opened the door and looked at his little sister. "Yes, little sister?" He couldn't bring himself to smile this time. He didn't meet her gaze, instead looking slightly to the left, at the floor. "What is it, Rosaline?" He asked quietly, not using her nickname now.

"I want you...to read this..." She said offering the paper she wrote to him, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek, on the red spot where he got slapped. " she looked down still feeling even a little guilty to do something like that to him, especially because he was older and he was the one who mostly took care of her. Rosaline just stood there and waited for him to take it if he wanted to.

He accepted the note, hardly noticing the kiss on the cheek beyond a simple "Thank you, Rosaline." He then closed the door and sat on his bed to read the note, looking it over and sighing. He then thought to himself, "Her forgiving me isn't the problem. It's me forgiving myself......" He put the paper on his nightstand and closed his eyes in thought.

Rosaline just nodded and turned to walk away, hearing him close the door. " You don't have to beat yourself up so much you know...." She said not caring if he heard her. Rosaline didn't reslly know what to do and she felt bored again, deciding to go back downstairs again and watch tv as always.

Chris laid down and closed his eyes. He just needed some time to think. Think about everything and reconcile his feelings. He sighed and laid there for easily twenty minutes before starting to feel nostalgic. He went into their garage and rummaged until he found an old box labeled "Memories". Smiling, he brought the box out to the living room and sat beside his sister, opening the box and looking at her. "Well, little sis? Care for a trip down memory lane?"

She looked at him, going over to the garage but sighing and deciding to ignore it.rosaline yawned with her tail flicking around behind her. When she saw him coming at her, she say up and leaned back looking at the weird box he had and seeing It was the box with old pictures of them like when they were young. "Umm...I guess..." She said with a shrug leaning against him a bit.

He smiled and pulled out several pictures and toys from their childhood. "Hey Rose. Remember this?" There was a laser pointer in the box that the family had used to tease her when she was a kitten. He playfully turned it on and shot it at the floor. "Remember how you woud just spend hours chasing this little rrd dot?" He rubbed her head and scratched her ears, going back to the box.

How could I never forgot it..I...just needed to catch that dot...but I never..." She couldn't finish what she was gonna say just looking and staring at the dot. When she felt the scratches her tail just started to whip around calmly, liking it a bit... "Red dot...." She said just keeping her eyes on it.

He laughed and made the red dot dart around the floor, moving from one place to another as he kept scratching. "Do you want to catch the dot, Rose?" He smiled and made it move closer to her. "Go on, Rose. Get the fairy." He smiled at her kitten like behavior, finding it incredibly adorable. "I think you can get it."

Rose shook her head snapping out of it, "well I liked the chalnege, and I didn't really care if I caught it or not.." She took the laser from hun with her tail, "I'll keep this then..." She said leaning back against the couch with crossed arms

He smiled and chuckled, scratching her ears again before returning to the box, finally finding a folder labeled "Roseline". Chris tilted his head. "Huh. Wonder what's in here." He flipped open the folder and his face paled. "Little sister.... I think you should look at this." He handed her the folder, which contained her adoption papers in it.

Rosaline sighed boredly, looking over at him, "what..." She said leaning over to see a big white paper, seeig the title with "adoption" in it then saying her name. " I'm...adopted..." She said looking like she was frozen in place...her head then suddenly hung down.. "I'm...not really your little sister am...i"

He held her shoulders and hugged her tight. "Rose. You will always be my little sister. And I'll aways be your big brother. Regardless of blood, we're family, and I wouldn't love you any less. I'm gonna be here for you forever. I don't care who your birth parents are, because you're my family now, and I want you to remember that, okay?" He stroked her hair in a comforting manner, holding her head over his heart. "I love you, Rose. My sweet, precious little sister." He kissed her ear and smiled.

Rose was still sad, but she wasn't gonna cry at all though, it just made things a lot harder for her personally. She just leaned against him and took the laser that she grabbed with her tail earlier seeing the dot on his chest and putting her hand over it... It brought back the memories again, this was the old best thing they ever did besides playing anything else and she had fun with it the most, it was her most memorable childhood toy. She didn't say anything to him and just kept looking at the dot over her hand

He smiled at her and put one hand over hers, the dot on his hand disappearing as he reached over and turned the pointer off. He reached his hand from the pointer to her head, scratching her ears softly. He remembered spending hours just teasing her with the pointer, watching his little sister chase it. "Rose. Do you want to play again? Like we used to, little sister?" He gave her a smile and held her close, scratching behind her ears and holding her hand. "Big brother is here for you, sweetie. No matter what."

" I wanna go out and do something..." She said sitting up a bit, "I wanna go somewhere with lots of music..." She said her tail moving around a bit excitedly.. "I've always wanted to go to one, please..." Rosaline just asked looking over at him

Chris smiled and nodded, squeezing her hand comfortingly before letting it go. "Okay. We can definitely do that. A nightclub then?" He scratched behind her ears and stood up, helping Rose up as well. "Shall we go now?" Chris held her hand softly again and pulled her towards the door gently. "You'll be my date." He said teasingly.

Rosaline sighed and got up following with a nod, she waited for him to start going and laughed, "well actually we aren't related so that could be completely possible..." She said giggling at him and putting her other hand in her pocket.

He smiled and poked her nose playfully. "Hey, you're still my little sister." He squeezed her hand and helped her into his car, closing the door once she was in, then climbing in the driver's seat. "Well, let's look for a party, little sis." His hand stroked her hair behind her ear as he smiled warmly at her.

She followed and went in, sitting down and waiting for him. When he started scratching she pushed his hand away, "I think that's a little too much..." She said crossing her arms and looking out the window quietly. Though she was scared of being noticed by people seeing her as a neko and young, but she could fight back a bit if she really had to

He was only pushing the hair out of her face, but he shrugged and started the car, driving around the city and looking for a good nightclub. He sighed and looked at his sister, smiling warmly at her. "See anywhere you like, sweetie?" She looked so cute, as always. He would have to protect her tonight.

Rosaline sighed and put her seatbelt on leaning back and relaxing knowig it was now only to fix her hair a bit. She shrugged and looked out the window.."I haven't been an I like the music there...is there one with an actual band? I Wanna see one like that." She sat up and crossed her arms just deciding to keep looking out the window

He smiled and pulled up to a music bar, one that had recently opened, and was accessible to minors. "This place should be good." He looked at her and smiled, fixing her hair for her, then getting out and opening the door for her. "Well, my little sister? Shall we go in?"

Rosaline stood up and let him fix her a bit, smiling and nodding with her tail swaying back and forth a bit excited. She wrapped her arms arybd one of his and started walking toward the door, seeing a lot of other people going in too. Rosaline sighed and didn't care but a few people were looking at her...maybe because she was a neko

Back
Top Bottom