Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (wiki234 x Oritigo Na Ilo)

After his own nap had ended, he sighed and did not get up. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes again, in thought this time, rather than rest. His sister. She had grown up without his realizing it. She wasn't the cute little kitten anymore. She had grown into a beautiful woman. Although he said this over and over in his mind, he could not bring himself to go see her.

Flipping through some channels, she finally found a show that she knew and liked to watch all the time. She put the remote behind her and took the bag of cookies, first finishing the one she had kept in her mouth. She now knew why little human girls would cry over not being able to have such delicious sweets like this, but she wasn't that little girl anymore, well more like a kitten since she wasn't human. Rosaline had white shorts on and a black shirt with a logo on it, nothing really special.

He stood up and looked himself in the mirror, more a cursory glance than anything, as he did not fix his hair, which was sticking up in various spots in a stereotypical "bedhead". He threw on a white shirt and black shorts, then went downstairs and sat beside his little sister on the couch, remaining silent.

Rosaline looked over, her ears perked up a bit seeing her brother next to her. "Hey big brother..' she said turning over and resting her head on his lap snuggling up against him a bit feeling that he was still warm even though she knew he just got up. Her tail curled up a bit behind her and she gave a small yawn revealing what looked like little fangs in her mouth before she covered it and relaxed again quietly seeing as he didn't really wanna talk to her right now

At her affectionate greeting, he smiled and scratched her ears. "Hello, little sister." He saw the cookies and chuckled. "Having a little snack, huh?" He smiled at her warmly and scratched her ears more, now scratching the tip of her sensitive spot with each scratch, enjoying her closeness, her warmth. She always was unusually warm. He guessed it was because she was a neko. "I love you so much, my little Rose."

Rosaline smiled a bit, her tail wrapping itself around his arm he didn't use to scratch her with. sometimes she just did that without really thinking about, she had full control of her body but usually it was her little kitten side she still had left that might do something like that. She purred a bit feeling how good it was to be scratched especially in her sensitive spot after she just took a nap like he did earlier. Rosaline leaned over and took another cookie out the bag, nibbling on it a little.

He smiled at this cute side of her. Chris loved seeing her like this, so cute and, admittedly, kittenlike. He scratched her more, getting at her sensitive spot more and more. "My sweet little Rose. I like this side of you~" He smiled and, when she finished her current cookie, reached over, grabbed one, and offered to feed it to her. "Say ah, Rose~"

Finishing the next cookie she had, made her happy again. Her kitten form seemed to completely take her over now. She really couldn't help it and unlike him, Rosaline had the instincts of both a regular human girl and a cat too. She was completely different in almost every way physically and mentally, and in some of her experiences it seemed people thought she was weird all the time, unlike her brother that said it didn't matter if she was human or not he would love her like an older brother should. Rosaline looked up at him quietly then looked back at the tv seeing him wanting to feed her, she sighed and slowly opened her mouth

He smiled and put a piece of the cookie into her mouth. Chris kept scratching her ear, now scratching her sensitive spot only. "Hey Rose. I never thanked you for doing so much for me. How about I spend the rest of today pampering you? Massaging you, scratching you, feeding you, making you feel good. Would you like that, my sweet little sister?"

She slowly closed her mouth and starting eating it, closing her eyes with a small smile. Her tail unwrapped itself from his arm and just started swaying slowly back and forth in the air, giving a relax sigh and scooting up a bit more. "Well that's what I'm supposed to do for you big brother...." She snuggled up against him and curled up a bit just so she had a better position to lay down. " ok then..." She said not seeming to really mind if he wanted to do that for her. Most of the time she was the mature and acted like the older siblings but sometimes she liked it better acting like her little kitten like self

He smiled and placed both his hands upon his little sister's head and began rubbing her ears, massaging the bases and applying gentle pressure to the main arts of the ears. "Just relax. For today, big brother will take care of you." He rubbed her ears for a good ten minutes, trying to start making her relax. "Tell me if you start feeling uncomfortable or want me to rub somewhere else."

I think I'd rather be scratched...." She said with a sigh wondering why he didn't get that she hated rubs the most. Rosaline did like that at least he was paying some attention to her even though she was younger and a bit shorter than her, but that ment that most of the time she was a bit more mature than him. She yawned and stretched a bit deciding to curl up again

He chuckled and nodded, now scratching her ears, occasionally scratching her sensitive spots, but never focusing entirely on them. He paid attention to each part of her ears equally. "Right. You don't like ear rubs, do you?" He pulled her onto his lap and resumed scratching her. "Well, just tell me if you want me to do anything for you."

She nodded and giggled, feeling like she really was a kitten again, this was what happened before, getting spoiled sometimes by their parents because they thought it was a happy life to have a daughter like her, they knew she was different but from what she remembered it made him happy for her to be with him and grow up together. Rosaline sighed with her tail flicking back and forth in the air. "Ummm..ok big brother..."

Chris scratched behind her ears more. "Rosaline. My sweet little kitten." He chuckled and remembered their parents. How they had told him to care for her and love her. How they had left and hadn't come back. Their house was paid off, and they had enough money to live comfortably, though not luxuriously. His hands continued their scratching while he thought

Giving a bored yawn and stretching her arms, she sat up against him a bit and looked around, " I feel like doing something but i don't even know though..." She said with a shrug, her tail flicking around behind her again. Rosaline stood up slowly and went over to drink some water, putting the cup in the sink and looking around trying to think of something now

Chris took a deep breath and followed his sister into the kitchen, and hugged her gently. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest. "Rosaline.... I....... Have a confession to make...." He felt his heart go faster as he squeezed her close. "But.... Promise me you won't think any less of me, regardless of what I say, okay?"

Rosaline jumped a bit with her ears perking up by the sudden hug by him, but once she managed to calm down, she let him hug her more knowing it was just to show he loved her. She quielty stood there and listened to him, " what do you mean...big brother....I promise then..." She said with a sigh wanting to know what he was gonna say, she didn't really know about a confession other than knowing that it meant a girl and boy as friends who would soon be dating. Rosaline started to think again, confession with brother and sister dating? Is that what he Ment?! Her tail swaying back and forth under his arm.

He gulped and looked her in the eyes, gazing into them and hugging her close. "Rosaline...." He took a deep breath and started talking. "I.... In truth, I love you as more than just my sister..... Being close to you makes me happy, makes me want to see you happy, to be there for you when you're sad, and do my best to cheer you up. I..." He hugged her tighter. "I love you as truly as any mn could love any woman. With all my heart, I love you, Rose. And.... And I want to be your boyfriend......" He blushed and fidgeted next to her, waiting for an answer.

"Well that's...what a good big brother already does. You make me feel like a girl who has an awesome boyfriend even though your not....I'm sorry big brother but don't you think I'm too young to date though?" She asked with a tilted head. Rosaline still stood there quielty, " I love you big brother...but I don't think its time for me to think about it yet...don't you think so?" She kept her arms at her sides with him sti hugging Her.

He looked her in the eyes and shook his head. "This is the age when you should be having your first boyfriend. And, and I want to be your first." He blushed and stroked her hair. "Rosaline...... It may be wrong of me, but.... I love you!" He leaned down and kissed his little sister's lips passionately, holding her close to him.

Right when he said that he loved her, she slapped him before she could even get his lips an inch in front of hers. Rosaline pulled away from him and slapped him with her tail this time.... "Brother stop!!" She said running up to her room

He rubbed where she slapped him. He deserved it. His desires weren't right. He looked at her leave and sighed, going up to his room and closing the door, locking it and laying on his bed. She deserved better than him, anyway. Better than a brother who desired her as more than a sibling. He sighed and laid on his bed, facing away from the door.

Rosaline sighed, " jeez..." She said going over and taking a paper out of her notebook then writing something with a pencil, "I'm sorry I did that... I just felt really weird but I don't think you really deserved what I did to you...I love you sooo much brother but...just not the same...please understand and I really hope you can forgive me.." When she was done, Rosaline walked out of her room and knocked on his door, "big brother? Can I give you something please?" She asked waiting to see if he would open it or not

Back
Top Bottom