Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (wiki234 x Oritigo Na Ilo)

she looked over at him then pushed his hand away, it just felt weird to her besides getting scratched. Orsaline sighed and decided to watch tv a bit more thinking of what she would do after she would go home from her little walk she wanted to do. "ummm thanks...' she said not really knowing how that could relate to anything besides helping him and hanging out a lot.

He blinked and fidgeted slightly in his seat, then sighed. "Do you want to go out for a bit, Rose?" He was looking slightly away from her as he asked this, trying to at least get her to say something. She usually talked more than this.

"well.....I was planning on going out later for a walk anyway if you decided to be alone or if you were gonna do something else..." She said with a shrug sitting up against him a bit, ' and its just weird when you do that sometimes..' Rosaline stood up and stretched a bit, looking around with a sigh. "ill probably go now then unless you wanna come or something.' Rosaline shrugged not really caring either way.

He nodded and stood up with her, stretching as well. "Then I'll go with you." He smiled at her words. "Sorry. I just like seeing you happy, and that used to make you smile." He put on a pair of shoes and stood by the door, waiting to open it for her.

"yeah...but im too old for that don't you think?" she said trying not to sound mean. Rosaline put on her shoes and walked over to him standing there and waiting, "ok im ready then...' she said leaning against the wall, her tail brushing up against his arm for a moment when she turned.

He smiled at her. "Hey now. You're my sister. You're never too old for me to tease you." He opened the door for them. "To me, you'll always be that little kitten I grew up with." Her tail's touch sent a slight shudder through his body. "You're always gonna be my sweet little Rosaline. My sweet Rose."

Rosaline looked over at him then opened the door feeling the cool breeze again like when they were in the yard playing earlier. "well that means I can do that to you too then.' she ran a hand through her hair then slowly walked out, but still waiting for him. she smiled a bit knowing that her big brother loved her for who she wasn't whether she was human or not. " how do you like me when I wasn't born human? she asked being a bit curious about it. "im still your little sister aren't I?' she asked being her innocent little self like she was younger

Chris nodded and laughed. "Yeah, that's right." He stepped out into the cool autumn air and looked at her. She always was adorable, in attitude and looks. "Well, I like you. Rosaline is Rosaline, be she human or neko. I'd still love you just the same." He put an arm around her and held her close. "Well, of course you'll always be my little sister. Now and forever. You're my sweet Rose, and I love you with all my heart." In the doorway, he hugged her tight, her head on his chest, right over his heart, which was beating rather quickly.

Rosaline gave him a small smile and let him hug her. " I...love you too brother....' she said gently leaning her head against his chest. It touched her a bit that she cared about her more than anything and it didn't matter if they weren't the same. she slowly pulled away and sighed, "I think we should go then before it gets dark.' she said wrapping her arms and hugging one of his arms, waiting for him to start walking with her.

Chris smiled at her and held her close, letting her rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted. "Rose. I'll always love you." As he felt her breasts on his arm, a faint blush came upon his cheeks, and he reached over, scratching her ears as they walked down the sidewalk. Again, they looked like lovers to anyone watching.

Rosaline just continued to walk down the sidewalk seeing people look over at them. She didn't really care, for all she cared It was their opinion to think that they were dating or something. Rosaline gently pushed his hand away from scratching her ear, "stop...it's embarrassing....not here...' she said looking down at the ground and blushing a bit.

Chris smiled at her blushing and resumed his scratching. "Oh? I thought we agreed I could tease you." He whispered this in her ear, his breath blowing softly into her ear with his words, his fingers moving under her ears to her sensitive spots. "Come on~ You look adorable like this~" He scratched more, now focusing only on scratching her weak spots.

" I never said when though!' she said playfully sticking her tongue at him. Rosaline started turning even a bit more red, "stop...it really is....' she quickly pushed his hands away and quickly covered her ears so he couldn't get to her sensitive spot now. Rosaline sighed to calm down a bit and started walking again

He smiled and hugged her tight, holding her close and pulling her to the ground so they were sitting together under a tree, one of his arms wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to his side, rubbing her arm and shoulder. "Well, you're my little sis, aren't you?" He teased, hugging her softly. "I may tease you a lot, but you know I'll always be here for you, right? That I'll always love you?" He leaned over and kissed the side of her head softly.

Rosaline leaned back against him when they were sitting under the tree, watching people doing whatever around them. " I guess...' she said with a little nod crossing her arms and relaxing for a bit against him, moving her hair behind her ear so it wouldn't be covering her face.

Chris let out a happy sigh, hugging his sister close to him. "My beloved little sister." He closed his eyes, reaching up and stroking her hair gently. "Your hair is as soft and smooth as ever, Rose." He complimented, using his free hand to hlld her body close, several men walking by and teasing her, whistling and mentioning milk to her. "Just ignore them, Rose. Big brother's here."

she sighed and pushed him away a bit, " I think that's too close.....' Rosaline sat up a bit and crossed her arms looking over at the stupid boys. when they were walking over, she tripped over one of them then stuck her tongue out at the others, standing up with a pissed off look In her face, "you wanna say that again!?"

Chris sighed as one of the men tried to shove him. He responded with a swift strike to his knees, then the back of his head, knocking his face into the dirt. "Sorry sis." He put an arm around her and walked away from the idiots, leaving them on the ground behind them. "Just calm down. They aren't gonna do anything now." He cooed these words into her ear as he always did to calm her.

Rosaline sighed, "stop being so creepy bro and just whispering stuff in my ear, just say it....' she said rolling her eyes, feeling a bit bored now. Rosaline then turned and decided to start walking again, it seemed her brother was a bit clingy with her all of a sudden and she hoped he would know to give her a bit space at least a tiny bit.

Chris sighed and walked next to her, but made sure to give her some room. His little sister was growing up. He had to admit it to himself. He walked beside her silently, looking at her when he could. "Sorry......" His voice seemed down, and he avoided meeting her gaze.

Rosaline continued to walk quietly until they got home, opening the door and walking in. " well im gonna go take a shower then...' she said looking over at him with a nod and running up to her room, locking the door and turning on the water. Rosaline waited for a moment then looked around taking everything off with a sigh and going into the shower to wash herself. she hoped he was a bit serious, now that they were older now, Rosaline already knew this but she wondered if he did a too at least for a bit

Chris sat on the couch and sighed, pulling his knees up to his chin. He started thinking to himself now, thinking that his little sister was growing up. He needed to acknowledge that and maybe start backing off of her. He loved her, but she needed some space. He stood up and went to his own room, laying down on his bed, and closing his eyes.

she got out and walked to her room, changing into whatever clothes that would be good to wear right now. Deciding to rest a bit would be better for her right now, curling up on the bed and quietly deciding to sleep for a while until she woke up by herself. Rosaline didn't really want to be involved much right now

He closed his door and then laid down on his bed. He was tired, and he felt alone. He sighed and curled up on his bed, falling asleep. He sighed and had a dream about his sister, his desires for them, some that wluld be frowned upon in public if they were known.

When hours past later, she slowly started to wake up. It was good now that she felt a bit better now than before and she had more energy now that she was able to be alone for a little while without her brother, wanting to do something again so soon. Rosaline slowly stood up brushing her hair back behind her ear and opening the door walking out of her room quietly, knowing that her brother wasn't even downstairs not hearing any noise or the tv being on at at all. Going downstairs she went over to get a snack and lay down on the couch again like always after she had a little nap like this, there was no point to do something other than to watch tv anyway so it was fine either way.

Rosaline laid down on the couch with a cookie in her mouth, taking the remote and looking for what she wanted to watch right now

Back
Top Bottom