Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (wiki234 x Oritigo Na Ilo)

oritigo na ilo

Super-Earth
Chris sat on the couch, humming to himself happily. He had just turned 16, as had his sister. He closed his eyes and let out a contented sigh. Chris was aproximately six feet tall, with shoulder length chestnut hair and hazel eyes that always seemed to shine with internal mirth, as if at a joke only he could hear. At a noise from upstairs, he craned his head, looking up the stairwell, to see what made the noise.

Rosaline was up in her room like always, and bored as always too not really knowing what to do. she was also not a normal girl at all with that when she was born Rosaline was a neko with cat ears and tail instead of how a normal human was born. she threw a book she was reading under her bed which made a loud noise with how big the book was and it was a hard covered book too. Rosaline didn't care that anyone heard the noise but she did know that her brother was downstairs just doing whatever and not really caring about her right now which was just fine then.

Chris did care about his sister, but he had a tough time showing it. Sighing, he stood up and went up the stairs, knocking on the door, the slightly open door creaking open at his touch. He cleared his throat and smiled at her.

"Hey Rosaline. You doing okay, sis?"

Rosaline was leaning against the wall looking out the window, her tail swaying back and forth calmly and slowly. her ears perked up when she heard him then turned over to see him in the doorway, "yeah im fine...' she said with a nod and a small smile to him. she then decided to turn again and look out the window again.

Chris walked up to her and he sat beside her, reaching a hand up and scratching behind her ears, like he did when they were younger. He gave her a soft, warm, comforting smile.
"Well, I'm glad to hear that. What are you doing, my little Rose?"
He used the nickname he had given her when they were younger, accompanied by a soft hug.

she didn't notice walk him walk up to her, until she saw him sitting down. when he felt her ears being scratched she smiled and leaned against him a bit not wanting him to stop for a while when he started. Rosaline looked up and couldn't help but giggle, remembering him still using the nickname when they were young. ' just bored....' she said with a shrug and a sigh. ' I don't really know what to do.'

He smiled at her and nodded. "Well, how about we play some games like we used to, Rose?" He kept scratching her ears and hugging her close, swaying back and forth with her gently. "Maybe we could play some Hide and Seek or Tag?" He kissed the top of her head and started rubbing her ears between his fingers now.

' but that's when we were young.' she said playfully teasing him. rosaline crossed her arms and looked over at him again, 'but I guess we can if you want. I don't really care.' she stretched a bit and crossed her arms again, 'which are we gonna play first then?'

"Well, how about a game of Tag?" He chuckled and poked a finger to her forehead. "You're it!" He gave a laugh and stood up, giving a dash towards the door and sticking out his tongue teasingly. "Come on! Try and catch me!" He laughed and ran downstairs, out into their yard, their old playground.

she looked over at him then closed her eyes and leaned back a bit when he poked her, " fine....' she said standing up and running after him. she a bit faster and she had better senses being a neko. she sighed and looked around seeing the door open, then running out and managing to barely grab the back of his shirt and pull him toward her

At her grabbing his shirt, he let out a small grunt. Her touch had caused his feet to go out from under him, causing him to get pulled to her rather effortlessly. "Hehe. You always were the more athletic of us, Rose." He gave her a smile and sat against her, breathing a bit heavily. He had always been a sickly boy, but he would never admit it. "Just.... Let me catch my breath." He closed his eyes and let his head rest on her shoulder.

Ever since they were young, it was apparent that Rose had everything. Beauty, brains, and athletic ability, with a natural charm no one could resist. Chris, on the other hand, had an incredible intellect, a sly grin that some found charming, but a frail constitution, making him prone to illness. His sister had been there to stay with him during his bouts of sickness, helping him get better. Because of this, Chris had a love for his sister that had ended up scaring off many men from Rosaline.

she stopped running and let go, sitting down on the ground looking like she didn't even sweat or wasn't even tired. Rosaline let him lean against her and smiled, " well...yeah I guess....' she said knowing that was actually true remembering how he could barely catch her sometimes during the other games of tag when they were younger. Rosaline felt the cool soft breeze, her hair and tail swaying softly. laying her arms on her lap she decided to look up at the clouds just waiting but not really caring if he wanted to still play or not. it seemed he was tired anyway and she didn't really see any other point now, but if he just wanted to continue then she would play too

He was still breathing heavily, a sign of another bout of sickness. "Rose..........." He was letting more of his weight rest on her, getting weaker. "Rose, I need to... To go lay down." He stood up and his vision swam in his eyes, his footing obviously unsteady. He put a hand to his forehead and started walking to the door, his steps uneasy as he more or less staggered towards it.

she looked over at him with a sigh, then stood up and wiped her clothes off a bit. she stood there just watching. after a moment she walked toward him and put his arm around her so he could use her as support while he walked back inside. Rosaline then went over to the couch and took his arm off of her, laying him slowly on the couch. she went over and took a blanket putting it over him then went to get some water and put it on the table in front of him. Rosaline went over to turn on the tv and decided to sit and watch, just letting him rest now.

He smiled at her affectionately and closed his eyes. "Thank you Rose. I apologize for being a burden on you." His breathing was ragged and uneven, and his face was red, though not entirely from the fever. He had felt his twin sister's skin, how soft and smooth it was, and her scent, like lavenders. She was attractive to him, but he managed to hold these feelings in check, as neither knew that they were not really related.

she just looked over at him then at the tv, already knowing he was gonna say that. she yawned and leaned on the other side of the couch laying down and curling up a bit. Rosaline didn't really care or do anything right now, but maybe she was gonna go and sleep for a bit later

Chris looked at his sister and smiled. "Thank you, Rose." With that, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, his breathing calm and light, even and gentle. His chest rose and fell in a slow rhythm, letting his body recover and heal.

Rosaline stood up and scratched her ears, deciding to go to the kitchen and get some snacks. she really didn't have anything to do besides watch him, she wasn't usually a mean person at all when she didn't have to. Rosaline sat down on her side of the couch and sighed watching tv but now with having her snacks there.

Chris smiled softly in his sleep, then, smelling food, woke up. He yawned and stretched, then looked at Rose and smiled. "Hey Rose." He sat up and reached over, scratching her ears and sitting back against the couch.

she leaned back and continued to watch not really noticing that he was already awake. relaxing and eating snacks was fine by her, but maybe now she was thinking about having a little walk. it was bad to be watching too much tv and there wasn't anything good on anyway. Rosaline looked over at him then closed one eye when she felt her ear being scratched, sometimes it was just a different sign that she liked it and it made her look a bit cute. " ummm hey..' she with a shrug

"Rose. You know, you look cute like that." He teased, scratching a little lower, to a spot he knew was sensitive for her, right under her ears. "I love you, my sweet little Rose." He kept scratching as he said this, holding her close to him and kissing the top of her head gently.

Rosaline looked at him, and couldn't help but give him a small smirk. She made a cute little noise when she felt him scratch her in the most sensitive part under her ear, liking it a lot but it mostly caught her off guard and sometimes it even tickled a bit for her. "my.... ears are sensitive there...' she told him curling up a bit and letting him scratch her there a bit more. Rosaline looked up at smiled when he said that

Chris laughed softly when she curled up, reaching down and picking her up, putting her on his lap with a smile as he scratched her more, teasing her ears softly. "I know they are. That's why I'm scratching there." He smiled down at her and held her close.

Rosaline stuck out her tongue playfully knowing he would say that to her, she froze for a moment when he picked her up so that she wouldn't be moving so much and fall, relaxing a moment later when she was on his lap now. She laid her head on his chest a bit deciding to relax with her tail softly swaying behind her.

Chris held her close, wrapping his arms around her midsection and gently pulling her close, holding her back against his chest, feeling her tail tickle his front, closing his eyes and relaxing with his sister, reaching up and rubbing her head gently. To anyone watching and didn't know about them, it could be mistaken that they were lovers. "You are so sweet, Rose."

Back
Top Bottom