Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Roleplays {{MxM}} Fandoms & Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitterati

Meteorite
I'm BACK!!!

Hello, I am and I am actively looking for a roleplay or three.

I bring many years of roleplaying experience with me.

It seems as if there are a few people on this board at Blue Moon that I share similar tastes and desires with, so, here is my renewed attempt to lure RP partners to me.

First and foremost, all roleplays with me will be MxM, so if that is not your cup of tea, I am sorry.

I play seke/switch characters, or bottoms, and I will try almost anything once, which is to say I have limited limits. Just no shit, vomit, mpreg, kiddies, or non-sentient animals. I love non-con scenarios, but this is definitely not necessary if you don't like it. I also love biting, giving and receiving.

You can find out more about my specific tastes and desires here: *My F-List*.

I prefer neither all-smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both. I am a sucker for romance but I also like lust. With that said, I am also not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. My average post is 2+ paragraphs but I am happy with whatever, except for one-liners.

I am very open to a large array of roleplaying ideas. I like various fandoms (mainly literary) and different pairings and eras. I like gothic (in the Poe sense of the word) ambiance. I tend to play OCs when playing in an established world setting.

I would love to do something based on the following book series:
-- A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game of Thrones Series
-- The Mortal Instruments Series -or- The Infernal Devices Series
-- The Hunger Games Series

I also like doing twisted fairytales, anything inspired by Lovecraft/The Cthulhu Mythos, and most anything from the Old World of Darkness series of roleplaying games.

Oh, and I'd adore getting to play Loki (versus Thor, preferably: Demi-gods + incest (sort of) = YUM!) Really though, I will play Loki x most any of the Avengers, x OC, x god/demi-god from another pantheon, etc.

Also: The Watchmen - I would want to play Ozymandias x virtually any of the male characters or x OC.
Pacific Rim
Marvel-verse

Pairings? Well, I will list a small sampling (my preferred role is listed first in bold):
-- Vampire x Werewolf
-- Vampire x Warlock
-- Warlock x Shadowhunter
-- Warlock x Werewolf
-- Tribute x Mentor
-- Tribute x Tribute
-- Knight x Prince
-- Knight x Lord
-- Elf x Half-Orc
-- Elf x Human
-- Demon x Angel
-- Demon x Priest
-- Kidnap Victim x Kidnapper
-- Pyscho x Psychiatrist
-- Prostitute x Client
-- Brat x Nice Guy
-- Junkie x Cop
-- Junkie x Dealer
-- Brother x Brother
-- Nephew x Uncle
-- King x Viking Raider
-- Roman Emperor x Gladiator
-- Gladiator x Gladiator

I like a large variety of pairings, and enjoy power conflict dynamics.

I also like to play in different eras. So here is another list:
-- The Ancient World (particularly Rome)
-- The Middle Ages
-- The Renaissance
-- The Victorian Era
-- The Roaring '20's
-- WW II
-- The 1960's

Please feel free to suggest your own ideas.

I hope some of this has intrigued or at least interested you (if you've made it this far!) If you want to roleplay with me, you can contact me via PM. I will play by PM or email, or thread if you really want. I prefer those methods to IM.

So, we've come to the end, and I bid you farewell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom