Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your zombie/infected apocalypse strategy?

What would you really do?

• Find a basement. Barricade myself in.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Absinthresher I like your plan.

I'm going to the gym for 5 months now. That doesn't mean that I am Arnold or Rocky, but I got fitter than I was six months ago. It's true that I don't have any military training, never practiced martial arts and didn't spend a few months in the wild nature without any technology to learn how to survive in any environment. But I know a few tricks and it depends on the type of zombie. If they can climb or run faster than a car, then we are all fucked. Not to forget that there is still the army, navy, airforce and marines while the zombies only strong point is their numbers and that they can't feel any pain or get exhausted.

Besides, this is only a fantasy-what-if-scenario in case a zombie apocalypse would break out. What about a werewolf or vampire apocalypse? Try imagining to fight against an army of super strong, incredibly fast and inteligent creatures who can regenerate their wounds. Not to forget disguising themselves as normal humans...

http://archive.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1973-why-the-zombie-apocalypse-wouldnt-happen.html

I'm within spitting distance of someone who was featured on the TV show doomsday preppers and my husband is good friends with the guy. We'd probably go shack up at his place and ride it out until the military mows the fuckers down

Back
Top Bottom