Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Bit of Everything! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra-117

Super-Earth

Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Rules and what I expect from a partner
Part 3: Kinks-From favourites to hard limits and everything in between
Part 4: Original Plot Ideas
Part 5: TV, Book and Game role-play ideas

Part 1: Introduction
Why hello there! Thanks for dropping by to read my (hopefully) interesting request thread. So, if you can figure out what I most enjoy doing from my game tag you will have impressed me greatly! But, that's not necessary for me to RP with you. In fact, I like role-playing with just about any female character. But we will get to that part later. This part is all about me and who I am.

So, let's get started. I'm a 23 year-old soon to be Chemistry Graduate from the lovely green island of Ireland (if you are Irish send me a message even if you don't want to RP, always like seeing if there are fellow Irish people on here). I've moved about a good bit but currently reside in the lovely small city of Galway. Even though Chemistry is my true love, English and writing has always been a very close second. I discovered online role-playing when I was fifteen years of age, and it quickly became a passion of mine that hasn't subsided at all in the last 8 years. In fact, it's spread so much that I write short stories and even decided to try and write a novel for the hell of it. It hasn't gotten that far, but I am enjoying the process!

So, in the real world I am a dominant. Just who I am. However, that's not what I'm looking to be here. Well, that's a lie, I want a bit of both. I want to play with a partner who enjoys switching (A.K.A sometimes she is dominant, sometimes I am). I am open to be the dominant in role-plays but I won't be taking on a lot of them and you're far more likely to be replied to quicker if you are after what I am after. Again, more on that below. "But why do that if you are a dominant in real life?". Two reasons: 1. I like women who are assertive and in control. In real life, it's hard to get these kind of women as our personalities clash. In a RP however, my character can be whatever I want it to be. It can be an extension of my personality or it can be someone completely different, that's the joy of it. 2. It actually helps me be a better dom. I know, that sounds weird but you would be surprised. When I first found out I was into the wonderful world of BDSM, I was taken on by a lovely women who taught me a lot. Nothing has changed. People can help each other grow if they show each other what skills they have and what works.

Part 2: Rules and What I Expect from a Partner
I am looking for a literate writer. You don't have to be amazing or anything, just able to spell properly and have proper grammar. Everyone makes mistakes, I can accept that bt if u tlk like dis then we simply aren't compatible and there is no point wasting my time or yours on messaging me. As for what I write it's usually 2-3 paragraphs, 4-7 to start, depending on what my partner gives me. I'll match you as that is only fair. I'm very good at character development, dialogue, opening up the plot and describing what my character is going through mentally and emotionally. I am decent at description but definitely have a lot of room to improve in that department. Another reason to find some amazing RP partners on here! I do, however, have a few rules.

1. Respect- This is extremely important to me. I am a very respectful person and, before I even know you well, will give you a lot of respect. I expect some respect in return. This means that if you message me please don't insult me (unless it's in jest or sarcastically, cause I love that shit), don't criticise any of my RP ideas, don't criticise me, don't criticise any role-plays I am doing or partners I am doing it with. It doesn't take much to be respectful.

2. Don't drop the role-play without telling me-So, we are role-playing and something comes up. Whether it be something in your life, your workload getting too much on top of you to have enough free time to play or just you are simply bored of the role-play and don't want to do it anymore. TELL ME. I'm a very understanding person. If you can't (or don't want to) continue anymore, I'll understand. At least have the decency to message me and tell me so. I'll do the same for you if get too busy (warning you in advance I'll be away in January and I'll be busy in February! But I'll have a journal, an update on my profile and a message for you)

3. Character-Your character has to be female. Sorry but not sorry. I don't care what gender you are IRL (in real life) I just want your character on here to be female. I like playing opposite a female. It adds so much more to the role-play (not just smutty stuff but everything from attraction to different outlooks on things). I also always play a male. Always. If I wanted to write as a female character (which I don't, I really don't like it) I would do it in a short story.

4. Conflict-This is something I need in a role-play. They don't have to be at each others throats the whole time, that's just unrealistic. However, nothing in life is always super rosy and romantic. Sure, romance is great but I can't stand if everything is all fluffy and super sweet. I find it sickening to be honest. I want our characters to have some conflict, I want a bit of darkness to our role-plays.

5. General Things-Please, please read what I write carefully. I've spent a good bit of time and thought writing my message to you. It contains a lot of things: reaction to what you wrote, how my character is feeling, what he is thinking and addition to what you wrote as well as advancing both the story and character development. I expect the same from you when you post. In some of the ideas below there will be extra characters. I expect you to share the burden of writing for those characters. I do not want to be writing for 3-4 characters and you not writing for any of them. It's no fun, it's a massive burden on me and it just genuinely sinks any interest I have in continuing. Finally, I expect at least 2 posts a week if you don't express any problems with that before we start our RP. I do not want to be waiting 2-3 weeks for a reply. Once you send me a message, I'll reply at least within 48 hours. Whilst I don't expect that level of quickness from you, it would be pretty awesome!

Sorry if those seem over-bearing, there is no point in not saying it here for you to read. It's good you know what I am expecting just as if you message me telling me what you expect from me I'll have no problem, no matter how detailed it is!

Part 3: Kinks-From Favourites to Hard Limits and Everything in Between​
So, this is the first part of what you read through the above post to see right? Well good, glad you did. Below is a list of my kinks, from stuff that I want some of included in every role-play, some I would love to have, some that can be put in and obviously things I never want in a RP

Favourites
All of these are things that I love in RPs. All of them will be involved in at least one of the role-plays below
Favourite
Anal Sex (Giving)
Babysitter
Begging
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play
Choking
Clothed Sex
Coercion/Blackmail
Corruption
Creampie
Cum Milking
Cum on Clothes
Cunnilingus (Giving)
Dating
Degradation
Dirty Talking
Discipline/Reinforcement
Face-Fucking
Face-Sitting
Face Slapping
Fear
Fellatio (Receiving)
Fighting/Wrestling
Gags
Glasses
Hair Pulling
Hand Cuffs
Handjobs/Fingerjobs
Humanoids
Humiliation
Humor/Comedy
Intelligent Partners
Internal Cumshots
Kissing
Licking
Light/Medium Bondage
Nightclubs/Bars
Objectification
Oral Sex (Giving)
Orgasm Control/Denial
Physical Restraints
Pleasure Control/Denial
Plot Twists
Pussy Worship
Realism
Realistic Cum
Roleplay Perspective - Third Person
Scenes - Dungeon
Scenes - Shower
Scratching
Sex Toys
Sexual Pain
Sexual Restraints
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Socks/Stockings
Soft Cum Facials
Spanking
Squirting
Story Driven
Swallowing Semen
Teasing
Tentacles
Titfucking
Uniforms
Vaginal Sex (Giving)
Verbal Abuse
Very Experienced Partners

Things I would love to have in a RP if you are interested
Watersports
Bathroom control
Bloodplay
Choking
Breath Control
Medical Play

No chance at all
Anal Prolapse
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Auto-Fellatio
Ballbusting
Birthing
Castration
Cock/Ball Smothering
Cock Fucking
Cock Slapping
Crossdressing
Cum Bath
Cum Enemas
Diapers
Docking
Emasculation
Extreme Musk
Farting
Femboys
Foreskin Worship
Frotting
Gender Transformation
Genital Torture
Heavily Excessive Precum
Heavily Excessive Semen
Hyper Fat
Hyper Muscle Growth
Hyper Scat
Infantilism
Inflation (Heavy/Extreme)
Living Insertions
Macro Balls
Macro Breasts
Macro Cocks
Male Pregnancy
Multi Genitalia
Multiple Breasts
Orientation Play
Oviposition
Pegging
Piss Enemas
Queefing
Rimming (Receiving)
Roleplay Perspective - Second Person
Scat
Scat Torture
Shaving
Sheath Play
Sissification
Slob
Soiling
Sounding
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Vomit
Unintelligent Partners
Urethra Play
Very Fat Partners
Vomiting

For everything else, here is my F-List
I know there is a lot there but oh well, better to know than not know haha

Part 4: Original Plot Ideas
So here we go, some of my ideas! If you have an idea and would like to play please message me!

Even Detectives Fall for Killers (Detective/Serial Killer)
It's a detective tale and I know, I know clichéd as fuck but listen, this actually has a bit of substance behind it! Basically, my character is on the hunt for a serial killer. It has been 3 years since the killings started. The detective had been put on the case but, after 15 months of nothing, was removed from it. In protest he quit the force and set up his own agency. He now employs 4 members of staff and is looking for a 5th. That's where your character comes in. I would love it if your character was the serial killer but gets hired by mine. Obviously our two characters have chemistry and they have a lot of fun together. But as the detective digs deeper into the cases he discovers that the killer is closer to home than he thinks.

Justice Must Prevail (Super Soldier/Target RP)
Sent on a mission to take out a terroist of the Government, Shaun Hughes is expecting to find a brazen, defiant man in his path. Instead, he finds an attractive, scared woman who has stumbled upon the wrong-doings of a whole Government. Shaun decides to protects her, and eventually begins falling for her. However, now the Government are after them both. Can Shaun ensure the safety of his new entrustee and get the information to the people of the State? Or will he fall victim to a corrupt Government hell-bent on keeping the truth from the public eye?

Coming Clean (Lighter Student/Student RP)
After spending years pinning after one girl in school, James Kendrick decides this is the year to tell her how he feels about her. The problem is, she is dating a guy twice his size. He sits beside her in a few classes and gets to know her. He finds out she is unhappy with her current boyfriend, but is scared of being alone. Will James be good enough to fill the void in her heart, even if it means risking his teeth and bones? Or will he chicken out and leave her in her world of loneliness and sadness?

A Monster Within (Darker Student/Student)
Alex is a quiet, unassuming 17 year old student. A girl he doesn't know has a crush on him, and everyone else ignores him. However, Alex's house is a nightmare. His father abuses his mother, and him sometimes. Alex is a troubled child, and hangs out with fellow troubled teens, who drink and smoke and get a release sexually. The problem with Harry is that some of his father's "monster" has seeped into him, and he uses it to get kicks out of mentally, emotionally and sexually abusing women. Now, after this girl has the courage to tell her she likes him, will she set him free from his monster? Or will the monster tame her and become Alex's plaything?

Solider x delinquent
In this one one of the characters is a person terrorising a local town. A solider comes in to neutralise the target but realises he/she is like them and instead forces them to join the army as part of the Spec Ops team they are part of to be trained under the guidance of the solider.

Below is a list of pairings, if you are interested in any of them PM me and we can come up with a plot and characters together!

Fantasy
Superhero/Supervillain
Superhero/Superhero
Superhero/Vampire
Superhero/Werewolf
Supernatural Hunter/Supernatural Creature
Witch/Human
Witch/Wizard
Wizard/Human
Super Soldier/Civilian
Super Soldier/Target (See Plots Below)
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human

Modern
Student/Student (See Plots Below)
Student/Teacher
Student/Tutor
Tutor/Teacher
Teacher/Parent of Student
Boss/Secertary
Boss/Applicant
Boss/Employee
Cop/Crime Lord (Mob, Drug, Killer-See Below For Plots)
Cop/Targeted Person (See Below For Plot)
Neighbors

Incest/Near Incest
Friend's Mother/Friend
Friend's Father/Friend
Father/Daughter
Mother/Son
Sister's Friend/Brother
Brother's Friend/Sister
Aunt/Nephew
Uncle/Niece
Cousins

Darker
Student/Student
Revenge-Either ex-lover, jealous friend, random guy
Blackmail
Kidnap
Non-Consensual
Snuff/Gore

Part 4: Original smut-heavy ideas.

The Arena (Competitor/Competitor)
It's 150 years in the future. While we are more technologically advanced, humanity has somewhat devolved. There are two classes; the nobles, who are extremely wealthy and powerful, and the poor. If you aren't born into the first group, it is almost impossible to get into it. There is only one way. By entering a gladiatorial style competition: The Arena. However, it is not about violence. Instead, competitors compete against each other in sexual match. Basically the aim of the game is to make your opponent orgasm before they make you orgasm. You do this by rubbing/licking/sucking/fucking them to an orgasm while trying to stop them doing the same to you. You have to at least be on your knees at all times and toys and restraints are allowed. The winner gets to use the loser after. Amass enough points in this and you get to create your own wealthy family and are given wealth beyond your wildest dreams. We start with you and I being teamed as training partners on the first day we enter and we can go from there.

Dark Holes (GM/Player)
So, either of us could be the GM or player here. Depending on the case, the enemies in the world would be of your preferred gender (or both, if that's okay). So, imagine Dark Souls, but instead of using your weapons, you have to use your sexuality to defeat enemies. Trying to make them cum before they make you orgasm and their fuck toy. This could have levels of corruption in it where, instead of going hollow, you just become a slut addicted to sex. We could definitely work on it more, I do think it is interesting!

Corruption of a maiden (GM/Maiden)
In a new human civilization, thousands of years after the nuclear bombs fell and humanity scrapped an existence, a large forest is in your country. This forest is full of vile creatures, vying to corrupt anyone that would pass through it. A large city is in the center, with small villages dotted on the edge of the forest. Not many make the trek from village to city and vice-versa. Unfortunately for you, your mother is sick and the only way to save her is to make it to the city and back with the antidote. Best of luck with that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom