Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's Riding Who? [ARxGG]

Saria listened to his words carefully, gleaning a bit about the underground caverns from his thoughts. She visibly shuddered, staring out the window once more and speaking indirectly, seeming to be drifting elsewhere. "If it is not too much trouble on your part then, I would like to stay here with you. Traditionally, dragons do not like underground spaces, and I am no exception. I do not mean to be picky of what your city has provided for my kind, but we are creatures that are married to the wind and sky. Imagine being underneath layers of rock and dirt, in the dark, with no quick escape.." She turned to look at him, another tense smile on her face. "But since you have expressed interest in getting to know me better, and I am ready to hear about your own race, then it is better that I stick around, no? I have not told you yet, but it takes physical energy from me to attempt to read your thoughts and communicate with you psychically." She uncrossed her arms slowly, following him to the table and sitting next to him, arms in her lap. A curious trait he might have noticed by now was how she tipped her head forward, almost so that one could see the top of her head clearly. This was force of habit, seeing as in dragon form her horns weighed much more than they did now. It gave her a slightly comical appearance, but her eyes and facial expression were relaxed.

Connor laughed when she came to the conclusion that the underground caverns were closed off spaces that weren't very comfortable for the dragons. It was actually quite the opposite, if you looked out over the mostly rural farming Kingdom one would notice holes dotting the landscape. These holes provided air for the 'Undercity' as it was called. These holes also connected three dragon chambers each, and allowed the dragons the ability to fly in and out at their leisure. "Actually Saria, the homes for the dragons are considerably nicer than that of what we as humans have. And it's solely due to that fact that your kind is so free to roam the sky that we make it as such. Because there isn't much room above ground with the farmlands and housing, the most logical place for the large dragons is underground," He started saying and when she came and sat down next to him Connor turned in his chair and opened a nearby chest. Pulling out a scroll of paper her unrolled it on the table and smoothed it out. On the paper was a hand drawn map, done by Connor. It was detailed to the point where it showed each and every tunnel of each 'dragons nest'. "See? These circles are large holes we made with the help of dragons, it was by their design that we came up with this idea. Dragons live in caves in order to avoid the harsh cold of winter, and so the underground was the best natural place for them to reside, as well it's safer for them should we come under siege by any enemies. The dragons cannot be directly targeted and we are able to move the civilians underground where matron dragons who help raise hatchlings will protect them." Connor explained to her.

In reality their city was quite advanced for being primarily a framing Kingdom. The cavern systems even led out to a large opening that the dragons could exit the caves in emergency situations. It was this Kingdom's pride and joy to have been able to make such an advanced and impressive system, and to have done it in unison with the dragons. Connor left the map on the table for her to examine, but his eyes were no longer on the map, instead they were on her face. He stared again, but not out of some sort of examination or him observing her as if she were strange. He was simply in awe as to how attractive she was despite having the natural markings of a dragon and the horns. It wasn't even in the slightest a bother to him, it only made her stand out more as a beautiful creature. Never did I think she would be this beautiful, as a dragon she's captivating, but as a person she is breath taking... he thought idly, his mind wandering to the image of her butt climbing the steps. He then remembered that she could indeed see into his own thoughts, and remembered the words she had just told him. Connor looked down and away from the female a rose colored blush hitting his cheeks.

Saria nodded, glancing out the window as he provided her with the mental image even before he retrieved the map. It was sounding like a much nicer place, but she didn't know how she'd feel about sharing an area with several other dragons. No matter how large the kingdom could be, dragons tended to live several kilometers from each other, each with their own 'bubble' of territory. She made this clear to him, speaking about it quietly. After Connor set the map down, she picked it up with noticeable hesitation and studied it carefully, eyes narrowing. Indeed, his statement of the dragons helping design this network seemed true. Humans wouldn't have been able to understand nor have the means to create this had they not worked directly with her kind. It seemed the union between riders and beasts was something that could prove beneficial. She nodded, also marveling the skill with which the map seemed to have been drawn in. "You have a wonderful eye for design, Connor. I am not an artist myself, like some of the wiser old coots among my kind.. As you can tell, I'm not much inclined for their take on life."

Suddenly, her mind was being distracted by his link being filled with images and thoughts, so she turned to that instead of her own focuses upon the map and tunnels. What she found made her head spin; images of her own body as she had made her way up the stairs and the words beautiful and breath taking seeping into her brain. With an almost blank expression, she set the map down slowly on the table, her hands placed flat up on the wood and staring straight at Connor. Perhaps he couldn't see since he was glancing away, but she was staring alright. Her own emotions were starting to move into turmoil, and began leaking over the link in the form of a buzz of random thought and muddled colors.

"Would you like to run that by me again, rider?" She spoke, her voice just as impartial as her face was.

Once more Connor had been caught red handed from the mental images that he had strung together from only a few moments prior. At first he had very little idea as to what she had meant when she asked him to restate what he had just thought. He could feel a strange, powerful pull at his head and there was a whirl of color he couldn't even begin to grasp or understand. Connor looked back up to the female and saw that she was staring directly at him, with very intent eyes. Swallowing hard, Connor rubbed the back of his head and neck nervously. "You.. Uh... For the form you are in.... No, what I mean is... Even in your dragon form you are a beautiful creation," Connor spoke softly. He never broke his eye contact with her, and he decided to elaborate further on his own mental images. "I've never seen someone as... Well developed and attractive as you are now, I couldn't help but look..." He admitted before looking down away from her eyes. Connor took a deep breath and exhaled, not knowing what to say, the emotions still rolling through his head even though he knew not where they exactly came from.

"I as an orphan am not very... Sought after by the females. They all seek Dragoon's with large powerful dragons, people that have gone to war and come back as heroes. I am viewed as less than even the farmers, just barely above those who are our slaves... Which are only such because we captured them as prisoners of war. Even still they are better taken care of than I would have been if my father hadn't taken me in," He said getting off topic slightly. Looking back up to her eyes, Connor put a hand on the table and it accidentally landed on her own. He withdrew his hand nervously and smiled awkwardly. "I am sorry, I know I shouldn't have looked at you... It is after all the truth that you are a dragon, and I am a human. As attractive as you are, I am not but a lowly creature in comparison to you, or anyone else for that matter." Connor said with a tone of defeat. It was clear and evident Connor had it drilled into his head that he was nothing, only but a nuisance and dead weight applied to a once great man.

Again, Saria was left having to listen to his words, this time more intently than the others. She herself had grown to respect Connor, especially after her (now judged) unwarranted assault on him back at the forest. It was nothing more than this respect however, for his form was not as easily attractive to her as her own was to him. The reason being she was a dragon foremost, and thus was hardwired for finding male dragons attractive or suitable partners to mate with. But what disturbed her above all else was this sense of inferiority emanating almost like some undesirable stench from Connor. And when his hand flinched away from hers, she grabbed it rather quickly but at the same time, gently. Her amber eyes continued to bore into his; the redhead's own insecurity was causing her to feel unstable as well.

"Connor, I assure you, you are not inferior. The things I have seen you do and been apart of these past few months since you've been chasing after me would have astounded anyone here. I do not care if you think your prisoners are higher on the social caste than you; what matters is that...from what I know...you are the adopted son of a powerful leader. And that should matter. I am sure that if those prisoners, men who lost in battle, tried their hand at capturing a dragon, they would have burnt to a crisp." Her smile grew a little more genuine, feeling something off an odd compassion. She was horrible with words, both from natural disposition of not being a human in a normal society, but also from her lack of learning. But she was trying in the least, ears completely horizontal from her skull in a rather submissive manner, blonde hair gleaming a little in the sunlight streaming through the open window. "You are right in that I am of a race far more intelligent than you humans, but you in your own right do so much more than the meager animals and monsters of the earth...no? If one were to compare the technology and complexity of social systems... Which most dragons do not even know of... Then we would be the ones considered mere beasts."

Once again Connor found himself at a loss of words. A dragon, a species that didn't rely on vocalization or conveying of emotions verbally, had made him incapable of coming up with a valid answer or rebuttal. Connor looked down to her hand that had clasped his own and he felt her skin again, it was incredibly soft. Much more so than his own hand, which for him seemed outrageous. Although he had been practicing with swords that weighed over half his own body weight for nearly his entire life. That was bound to toughen up ones hands in a heartbeat. Connor was locked into a long gaze with the female, she was absolutely correct in everything she said though. And just hearing her words had made all the difference, even Connor's father hadn't ever gone as far as to tell him he was worth more than being an errand boy. He noticed her smile turn more genuine and human like, Connor himself couldn't hold back his own smile. In the sunlight that was falling over the horizon Connor was once more struck by her beauty. Though he had managed to keep that suppressed, her words were so accurately true that he couldn't think of anything to say. "Thank you Saria, you are very wise indeed." Connor said with a slow nod. His thumb idly stroked the top of her hand, and the sun crept down over the horizon further causing an orange glow to be cast into the room. Turning and looking out the window, Connor's excitement once more boiled up.

Quickly standing, Connor pulled Saria to her feet as well and drug her over to the window with him. She may have been able to climb to heights he wasn't able to withstand and see the sunset from angles he couldn't imagine. But the city had one specific event that happened only during sunset, and from his vantage point it was the most beautiful time of the day. As the last of the sun's rays shone over the city there were three specific crystalline formations that had been retrieved from the caverns during their construction. These crystalline formations had been put on display in very specific locations by the builders of the city. The first was above the main gate into the Kingdom which was far away, but the last of the sun's rays hit it first and it illuminated brilliantly. This illumination carried perfectly to the next which was in the towns square, atop a monument dedicated to the first Dragoon to have pushed back an invading dragon armada. This crystal then sent the light toward the royal castle. The last crystal was in the King's royal hall, and it hung from the ceiling. The light bounced up into the crystal and it shone down into the room illuminating the entire hall, this illumination would actually last even after the sun had completely fallen out of view. They used this as a measurement of time for discussion, when it was necessary. "Amazing, isn't it?" He asked her still holding onto her hand.

The woman could only nod, watching the crystals gleam brightly with the reflection of the sun's rays between one another. It really was unlike anything that even she had seen in her whole 60 plus years of life. All the treasure and the crystals she could've seen herself on her adventures couldn't quite amount to it, even if it did come close. Without realizing it, Saria's free hand pressed against the window, a cloud of longing covering her face. But as if a stray wind blew it away, it disappeared, and her amber eyes drifted across the landscape to the edges of the window, and then past that to Connor standing beside her. She realized he was still holding her hand, which felt...rather strange. She had no claws or the like, and his palm felt strangely rough like that of a dragon's. And she definitely wasn't complaining.

Connor had noticed her nod staring out into the landscape. For how small and insignificant humans were to dragons, the accomplishments and strides they had taken to get where they had were immense to one another. As her hand came up to the window Connor was watching her face, and not so much the scene he had seen many times prior. She looked sad for a moment, but that appearance quickly changed. His own face lit up in appreciation of her mood. Things had started quite roughly for them, but that was most likely how all Dragoon and dragon partnerships started. Connor eventually released her hand and walked across the room to a large trunk, opening it he withdrew a second large pillow. It was his only other backup pillow, but since she was going to be staying with him, she would need it.

After setting the pillow next to his own, Connor began to strip down. Once he was completely in the buff, he took the clothes he had worn and put them in a basket of other dirty clothes. Picking up his sword he hung it above the steps leading down. "I am going to clean off, I'll be back down soon," he told her. Connor too wasn't ashamed of being nude, mainly because the man was hung like a horse. Flaccid he was over six inches, hard he was pushing ten. One level before the very top floor was his very own private bath house. Climbing up to the top floor Connor pulled water up from the ground using a pulley system and carried it down to a large stone tub. It took three buckets to fill the tub adequately, taking a 'firerock' he struck it against a metal bar and sparks flew onto wood below the stone tub. Sitting at the edge of the tub Connor dipped a rag into the cool water and rubbed his face clean.

Oddly enough, Saria had begun to feel a tinge of sadness when his hand had left hers, watching him move to the trunk and retrieve the pillow, placing it by his own. Part of her was surprised as he suddenly began to remove his clothing, and the other wasn't. For one thing, she knew for a straight fact that humans did not simply walk around without covering their body parts, but on the other, obviously she was guilty of not wearing much clothing either, nor did she care. Not being knowledgeable on the specific anatomy of humans, Saria also didn't know just how endowed Connor was; in a sense, she was rather innocent to this. So, she naturally left the man undisturbed and watched silently as his clothes were placed in the hamper and he left to go wash. The blonde soon began to grow even more curious, walking upstairs slowly after carefully removing her armor and sword, placing it on the table besides his well-drawn map. She found Connor washing his face with a rather worn rag.

"I feel rather ridiculous asking you so many questions and wondering at your humans and your customs and daily life... But I know little but for your version of war and conflict. I was hoping you could show me how to properly clean the human form? Us dragons typically brush ourselves against stones beneath waterfalls, and in extreme cases, lava pools." She had approached him closely by now, completely naked to him, every inch of soft and patterned skin bare.

Connor had just barely begun washing his face when he heard Saria's very distinct voice call out to him. He turned around to see that she had stripped herself of her clothes as well, what was further more she wanted him to show her the way to clean her current form. Connor couldn't help but notice that the markings on her body even ran down the insides of her legs. Which also led him to realize aside from the hair on her head she was completely smooth. That was something that Connor had in common with her, he too had a very distinct lack of any hair aside from that which was on his head. Connor looked up to her face and he swallowed hard. Pointing behind her, Connor was showing her a rack of neatly folded cloths. "I can... Show you I suppose. The water isn't exactly hot enough to really enjoy a bath yet, but you can wash your face and arms," he said. Demonstrating how he washed his face, ears and neck by dipping the hand cloth he had into the water and wringing it out each time.

Connor tried desperately to keep his thoughts pure and simple. He tried to forget about how gorgeous she was, and how sexy her nude frame was to him. He could already feel blood rushing to his manhood. And he knew he would be unable to hide an erection should he get one. In an attempt to free his mind from the images of her body, Connor went about cleaning his chest and arms off with the cool water. "Here come sit at the edge of the tub and wait for the water to heat up." he said to her. The tub was plenty big enough for one person. But if two people were in the tub, sitting down in the water, they would nearly be in each others lap.

Almost like a patient child learning from a mother or father, Saria copied Connor's movements and figured quickly that the human skin was so much more vulnerable to things like heat and cold, and that it was best cleaned with soap, not just water or scrubbing against rocks. As her hands came in constant contact with the wet washcloth, they began to wrinkle, and at first she was highly confused. But after he explained what was happening, she paid it no more mind. In fact, the dragon was finding this experience rather fun, and it certainly humbled her more to learn about the ways of the humans, and her rider. Occasionally she would glance up at him, and nodded when he beckoned her to move to the edge of the tub whilst waiting for the water to heat up.

Her inquisitive eyes certainly couldn't miss his growing erection however, or what was starting of one. No doubt he was trying to keep it down by helping her bathe before the tub was finished. With another vague look, she asked... "Could you explain to me the mating process of humans?"

Connor was happy to answer her questions that were directly related to the bath, and he even watched her as she went about cleaning off her frame. Her slender, but toned legs dipped into the water, Connor could feel the water at the depth of his feet getting hot. As such he slid down into the water so that it came up to just under his chest. Her next question came as a complete shock to Connor and his attention snapped away from her body, covering his groin with the cloth that was in his hands he took a deep breath. Once again he was using all of his will power to keep any mental images from flowing to the surface. Her question made his cock jump and he was glad that he had sunk into the water before he really began to get hard. He would answer her question honestly, only because it would be more strange if he tried to avoid the question. "I... I imagine it's very similar to that of a dragon's mating process. Except we as humans don't do so for the sole purpose of making children. More often then not people have sex for the pleasure aspect. There are even women who trade sex for money, although they're generally very filthy people and aren't all that attractive..." Connor said slowly changing the direction of the conversation.

Connor wasn't sure if it was the water, or him that was getting hotter. But his forehead had beads of sweat building up and rolling down his face. This was most certainly not a line of questioning that Connor would have expected her to go into. It was something that was much more personal, and much more intimate. Even if they had a direct link and bond it wasn't as if there were any chance she would see him as anything other than a human. It was even less likely that she would find any interest in exploring what it was that he spoke of. A dragon didn't likely mate for fun, it was most likely for having children to further their own lineage. A dragon's fun likely consisted of flying and hunting, maybe even fighting with other dragons. Humans and dragons were most certainly two very different species of creatures. And Connor was realizing that more and more, looking back up to her body Connor scanned over her frame. "Have... Have you ever mated before?" He asked her.

Saria nodded at the appropriate times in his explanation, taking it rather straight-faced and seriously. She kept herself to the edge of the tub still, keeping her legs soaked in the warm water and looked down at Connor. The dragon found it rather interesting that humans apparently had sex for fun. It seemed they had much more energy to waste than her race did in such an act; however, they lived in the safety of buildings, and didn't have to hunt for food as much. And they were social creatures, unlike the normally solitary dragons.

"Us dragons typically have intercourse for child-bearing purposes, though some have imitated human culture for the wrongdoing and female dragons are raped on occasion. But it is a very rare occurance as many can fend for themselves. A coat of scales is good against any weapon, but for the claws of a fellow beast, they will tear easily." Saria seemed to think on this a moment, a grin crossing her face. One could only assume she was thinking back to the many battles she had fought before. "To answer you Connor, no, I have not. Many a male, even alphas, have approached me for my rare pattern and my unique strength in flight and combat. One could almost call me the beta of dragon kind in this region... But I turned them all down. I am still young by my race's standards. I am not even a century old yet; barely over half." The blonde gazed down at Connor, lightly moving her feet in the water to create rather light sloshing noises. "Might I join you down there?"

Connor listened to Saria confirm his beliefs about how the dragons were. They acted on more base instinct rather than social hierarchy, or emotional attachment. However there was still the horrible fact that some men liked to assert their force on women and make them theirs in such manners. He nodded at her words without thinking about it, then he realized what it was she had asked. Connor took a deep breath and scooted so that he would allow her as much room as possible. They would however be crossing legs because the tub wasn't generally used for two. "I don't mind, you are free to do whatever you see fit," Connor told her.

He swallowed hard waiting to see what she would do. She had an incredibly attractive body and it was hard to deny that. He couldn't deny his clear and obvious attraction to her body she was a beautiful female. Even in her dragon form she was beautiful, for a dragon. Her markings made her stand out among the crowd and she clearly did the same in her human form. The fact that everyone had stared at her as if she were a Goddess when she had walked in. And while that wasn't too far off from the truth, it definitely made Connor feel that much better about himself just having her around. He couldn't wait to show her off in her dragon shape, as much as she had taken offense to it. He was as much in awe as everyone else would be, and to be able to say that she is his partner and friend, that was an honor beyond anything a human could begin to imagine accepting. And it was given to him.

Saria nodded in thanks, the blonde slipping the rest of her body beneath the water, sinking so it was almost up to her neck. Instead of having her body at the opposite end of the tub, she chose to move to his end, so she was pressed closely against Connor. It was far from uncomfortable, but certainly close quarters for the two. But to the dragon, it felt perfect, the warmth of the water and another body beside her strangely comforting. Perhaps she was beginning to miss her home, though that wouldn't account for while the contact across their skin felt so peaceful. Her amber eyes closed slowly, head leaning on Connor's brood shoulder, one of her arms resting over his stomach.

"This is rather quaint.. The heat feels amazing, especially after all the maneuvers I did today trying to avoid you." Her tone was light, a small laugh coming from her as she settled down.

Connor had shifted so that he would allow her room to be across from him. But when she climbed in and sat next to him, Connor swallowed hard. Before he had hugged her and she had smacked him in the head with a sword. Now she was pressing herself against him in a way that most any human would consider intimate. He had a sword he could smack her in the head with. But that would definitely be a sure sign of disrespect. As she leaned against his shoulder, Connor turned so that his eyes could look at her horns. As a dragon they were easy to see, but as a human they seemed to decorate her face perfectly all while being quite subtle. Feeling her arm against his abdomen Connor's towel floated up the surface. His manhood had straightened out jutting off his body quite impressively. He still trained his mind to focus on something else. He took in the scent of her hair, which didn't help as she smelled so incredibly exotic that it was slight erotic.

Her words broke him from the start of lecherous thoughts. She was right, as quaint as it was this was incredibly relaxing. As well her words had a sense of humor in it that slightly shocked Connor to the point that he laughed as well. Reaching up he grabbed the floating towel and draped it over the edge of the tub the water dripping to the floor. Putting his hand back down into the water, his hand naturally fell onto her knee. Slowly it slid around to the side of her knee nearer towards her thigh. But that was as far as the natural fall of his hand would take it, and he hadn't intended to do anything more. "Welcome to my life," He said lightly with a natural smile.

Saria was getting quite comfortable, sighing quietly and closing her eyes. She could feel Connor's hand slip towards the inside of her thigh, but she neither deterred nor encourage the motion, merely floating still in the water. After a few moments, she opened her amber eyes once more, turning her body to face his just as he done with hers moments before. She looked straight into his own similarly colored pupils, a hand gently reaching up to cup the side of his cheek. Her smell was something of a mixture of various flora that could be found in the mountains, and of fresh spring water. It was certainly unique, and nothing like what to be expected from a dragon. Which would be something along the lines of smoke or dirt.

"I think you are very attractive for your kind, Connor..."

Connor knew she had turned and looked at him, he hadn't any idea she was studying his features. When she put her hand on his, Connor turned and looked into her eyes. She had beautiful eyes too, it was like she was made specifically with his tastes in mind. Her words were like magic to his ears, and Connor found himself resisting the urge to kiss her plump limps. He licked his lips and smiled at her, he looked to her breast which had a piercing hanging from the nipple. He was curious as to where she would have gotten such a thing, or why she would have chose to receive such a piercing. Connor found it exceedingly erotic though, it made him want her all the more. He could feel his lust for the female dragon boiling over, enough so that he had begun to seep precum into the water. "T-Thank you, but I compare not to your beauty and exotic nature, where did you get your piercing he asked?" his eyes still locked to the golden loop.

Connor was staring more at the piercing than her breasts. But he did want to feel them, they looked so perfect and perky. She was ideal, completely what he had always wanted in a female. Someone who was athletic, slender but muscular. It was someone who Connor thoroughly believed would be able to keep up with him no matter what pace he set in anything. He always wanted to find someone who could challenge him in everyday life. And this dragon, Saria, she was willing to learn from him about the human way of doing things, and not only that she expressed a great interest in his own life. It seemed that she had changed quite extensively since they had come to first meet each other. Albeit they had met under not so great circumstances, that was regular from Dragoons and dragons.

Saria looked down at her piercing, gazing at it for a moment before answering, the memory fuzzy to her. "I believe I was born with it, or rather given it as a hatchling. Each dragon that can transform to a human typically has a piercing somewhere upon their bodies, not always gold and not always in such an odd area. But, that's just how it was for me. I honestly do not recall much of the memory over such a long period of time." The blonde glanced back up at him, looking into his eyes. They hadn't, however, missed his obvious arousal apparent from the little white marks he was leaving in the water. The dragon didn't quite know how to adapt to the situation, but she decided to give something a shot and perform what she now believed to be a custom of the humans. Slowly, she moved her body to straddle his, firm and soft skin pressing against his. Her body was responding in way she had never felt before obviously, arousal pulsing through her frame.

"I wish to experience this... Fun you can achieve through mating.." Her voice had become almost like a low purr, her hand gently stroking through his crimson hair and her stomach rubbing along his cock. Being a dragon who primarily only focused on mating for children and had no emotional connection to a partner, she didn't realize how big of a deal with would be. Perhaps after the act?

"I feel like it would also help me to get to know you better more Connor, on a physical level.."

Connor watched as she turned in the water, causing it to slosh up to the edge, luckily the cloth caught the water. Connor was going to protest but she quelled his concerns and protests with her next words. He could feel the underside of his shaft grinding against her smooth skin, and he locked eyes with her. She wanted to use this to better her understanding of him, in a physical way of course. Sex often had a way of connecting humans, making them more in tune with each other. It also had the ability to make people develop feelings for one another, and Connor hadn't been with a woman before. She was going to be his first, which was a big thing; for him at least. It was also her wish to experience the fun she could have through the act of mating with him. Connor looked up over her body as she mounted him, and he grinned as her breasts were practically pushed into his face. "If you think this will help you better understand me, I would happily assist you," Connor said as his hands came up to her shapely hips. Her skin was wet and silky smooth, very erotic to the touch. As his hands came up her sides Connor cupped her breasts with both hands. His thumbs pushing up on her nipples, rotating the piercing up slightly. "You're my first partner, I've never been with a woman before you," Connor admitted to her.

But that meant nothing when it came to his confidence in performing. How difficult could it be to simply do what feels good? He could feel the vein that run up the length of his shaft pushing against her slit as she ground up and down along his rock hard manhood. Looking up from her breasts, where her nipples had begun to get hard from the attention, Connor locked eyes with her. "I must say, I'm excited to see what it's like to be with a woman, and I'm honestly glad it would be with someone who I am going to be in a partnership with anyway, Connor said quietly as he slid his hands around and off her breasts to her back. One hand went to her neck and he pulled her down to him. Connor locking his lips to hers and kissed her passionately, letting his tongue push passed her lips and into her own mouth.

Saria could feel the hardened member beneath her, grinding slowly against it as the water slowly rippled around them. Gently, she moved her hand along Connor's side, feeling the powerful muscle there and how it moved as he lifted and lowered his arms occasionally. It felt almost like her own body, when she was in her normal form. Her hair draped over her shoulders, soaking from a dirty blonde to a light brown color, her horns pitch black. She could feel every inch of her skin tingling, an urge to mate suddenly rising from the depths of her subconcious; the animal instinct had begun to kick in.

Slowly, the dragon kissed her rider back, allowing his tongue to slip Into her mouth. This was an odd sensation, but the human tongue was warm and wet, and hot unlike that of her kind. It felt amazing, filling her with desire. Saria soon found herself making a rather low growling noise, one of content and one that would encourage any male of her species to continue their assault on her sexual organs, the piercing being manipulated forcing gasps from her throat. Her whole spine arched and shuddered.

Connor could sense the emotions flowing from the dragon that was now riding him. He kissed her more deeply and passionately, letting his tongue dance with hers. Connor loved the sound that she made when she really began to gyrate against him harder and faster. He could feel her body arching at the attention he was giving to her. And Connor reached down taking the thick base of his cock in his hand, pushing it down and forward Connor angled himself so that when she pushed back down she would impale herself onto him. He could feel the wide tip of his dick pushing against her tight hairless folds, threatening to penetrate into her and stretch out her tight virgin body. Breaking their kiss, a string of saliva connected his tongue to hers. His breathing was sharp and fast, his free hand came up and into her hair taking a wad of it in his hand. "Mmmnnn, you're incredibly seductive, the way you growl makes me so hot," Connor said with a grin.

Using his hold on her hair, and by lifting his hips Connor slowly began to plunge up into her. Releasing the hold on her hair, Connor placed his forehead against her's as he groaned loudly feeling her extremely tight flesh walls stretching with each passing inch. Halfway into her tight entrance, Connor could feel there was no possible way that he would be able to push into her completely in one go, so he paused and panted heavily. Her insides being sent into spasms as the muscle stretched and clamped down on the intruding massive object.

At first, Saria didn't understand why she was beginning to feel pain as his cock pushed into her, gasping out after he broke the kiss and severing the small strand of saliva between the two. Her eyes shut tightly, growling almost threateningly but only trying to manage the feeling of tightness and the harmful sensation she was getting. "Please, a moment," the dragon managed to gasp out, attempting to loosen her muscles, her entire body, to be able to fit him better. Thoughts went through her mind: Perhaps he was larger than the other human males? Maybe she was small? From what little she understood of her own original form's anatomy, she understood even less about a human's. She knew nothing of the barrier that sat between her walls. So she was beginning to feel skeptical. "Connor, I feel only pain now... Why?" Her eyes opened, giving him a rather vulnerable look, something that was incredibly surprising. But she was mortal, no matter how powerful a being.

The rest of her body continued to pulse with heat and longing though...

Connor of course knew that this point would come, she hadn't mated prior to them starting this up, and so in her human form, likely even her dragon form there would be a barrier. It was a clear and obvious sign she was not lying about anything she had said or acted on. This was her being herself one hundred and fifty percent, Connor could see the pain on her face and a part of him felt like stopping them there. He was about to speak on behalf of that thought, but her words came first. Looking up to her eyes, Connor pushed a few strands of hair from her face that clung to her damp skin. "I am sorry, it's said that the first experience a female has is painful," Connor explained to her. He didn't pull himself from inside of her though, and neither did she move up off of him. He could tell she wasn't sure about this now and that she was feeling quite strange. "I promise though, I will make you feel good if you can withstand the pain. It will subside and there will be lots of pleasure," He added in.

Connor's hands kept traveling across her body though, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin. Her insides were still clenching down on him with intense pressure. He gasped as the feeling of the muscles inside of her began to contract and spasm. Connor had no idea that being inside of a female like this was so amazing feeling. He had many times made himself reach climax and he knew what that felt like, but being even halfway inside of her tight body was a feeling unlike anything he had ever imagined. He knew that he would have a hard time holding out from his climax once they got started. "We can stop if you... Mmnnn... Want Saria," Connor spoke softly his lips near to her own.

Thoughts swirled in her mind visibly, biting her lip. Saria was no coward, and had felt greater pains before. But this was different; it was a pain INSIDE her.. Dragons were generally healthy creatures, more so than humans, and rarely fell to disease or malfunction. So this was of course something to deter her. However, being stubborn and sure as she was, the woman shook her head slowly. "I will try to continue...I know this isn't a pain intentionally caused by you, at least. I trust you greatly, Connor.." Her amber eyes stared into his, a greater emotion hidden behind them. A dragon bonding with her new rider. Though, now it appeared as if she were riding him. The thought made her smile and grin a little. Finally, Saria was beginning to understand the significance of such an act, all it's meanings physically and morally. And she knew he was the right one. Perhaps unlike her race, she wanted a relationship, not just a child and no significant other.

Slowly, Saria forced herself deeper into the water, face contorting with pain once more and a low snarl rising in her throat. The dragon tried to quell the sound, not wishing to scare Connor or make him think she was doing this against her will. The insides of her walls stretched, and the water and her own fluids from her arousal helped ease the process. Soon, she cried out in one last burst of pain, her hymen tearing and connecting the two as one, no more boundaries between them. She opened her eyes, a small shudder racing across her spine, looking at the red haired man in a mixture of pain and relief.

Back
Top Bottom