Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PW Scribbles - One Fiesty, Undead Moving Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwscribbles

Meteorite
SO this is my introduction. First of all, I'm not interested in smutting around all damn day, so let's get that out of the way. Secondly, I'm a para rper that loves horror stories. That's torture, gore, tormenting the shit out of your innocent little goodie goodie character until they are a sobbing little broken mess on the floor, begging my goblin to stop and willing to trade any piece of their possession for a bit of peace.

Pw doesn't sleep, she drugs people and she steals their organs to sell to other people.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Ohhh that's horrible. I bet my character could have her change her mind and they can be best friends and happy sunshine friends and eeeeeeeeeee."

No. Get that shit out of your head. All I'm hearing is you want PW to slowly eat you from the feet up while she tourniquets you so you don't die right away. She's a monster and she's smart about the way she does things. Now don't get me wrong, she is capable of making friends, but the sunshine and happiness crap? No.

Please recruit me to be your villain. I just love fucking peoples days up. There is -nothing- I won't do. Kidnapping fake children, eating the family pet, you name it! I've gotten so TIRED of smut over the years I think my brain is going to explode all over my computer monitor!! So c'mon.. let's just have a good time playing a nice old fashion horror game. I'll even let you kill the bad guy and be the hero!

I've taken a look around this website. I think i'm on hour four or five of being a part of this community. I gotta tell you guys, I think there's something in the water. Everyone is humping each other like you are all trying to save the population. I just don't know what's going on. Isn't anyone interested in story line!? Conflict?! Anger?! Don't you need your character to hurt, to have triumph?! To have that one bad-ass scar and go off into that thousand mile stare while he explains to that chick about coming home and finding his loved ones in so many pieces, he doesn't even -remember- how many siblings he had anymore?! THAT'S WHAT VILLAINS ARE FOR PEOPLE!

Fah.. I guess I can't force people to love me.. -hugs her little nightmare machine- It's ok PW, I still love you and all your horrible, horrible gobliny teeth.

This is, for the most part, an adult roleplaying site where adults are allowed to write about adult themes - erotica being one of them. Blood and gore is another one as well, but it's just not as comon because, honestly, a lot of people come here for smut. Now that doesn't mean there aren't people who enjoy a good story with all its conflict and character development, but I don't think it's as common as those wanting a smut-centered roleplay. So all in all, I'm just saying you did join an adult roleplaying site (;

I hope you find what you're looking for though. Don't lose hope! Plenty of people here love story ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom