Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onyx's Domain ((Cravings Edit))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Onyx

Moon
First things first just because the name implies some kind of dominant nature does not mean that I'm a female dominant. I'm very uncomfortable playing a dominant female in a hetero pairing. I've tried and I just don't enjoy it very much.

However I have played a dominant futa, female in a lesbian situation and the dominant in a yaoi scenario. Whenever I dominant I prefer to have a secondary pairing in which I can explore my submissive side or at the very least have a couple of scenes where my submissive takes control even briefly. That kind of flexibility is a huge turn on for me.

Speaking of Turn On's here is my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/onyxs%20basic%20kinks

Keep in mind those kinks apply to all characters and pairings but all characters and pairings do not have to involve every little thing. If there is something you want to try that's not listed ask me. More than likely I've tried it and I can tell you if it can be included in a roleplay or not.

Favorite Settings

Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Modern
Steampunk
Medieval
Sci-Fi
Victorian

Species/Gender Pairings

Anthro/Anthro
Human/Human
Human/Anthro
Futa/Female
Futa/Futa
Male/Male
Female/Female
Elf/Human ((Include drow, forest, high and another other elves species you can think of))
Elf/Elf
Male/Female

If I missed any Variations of gender let me know, but for the most part I am very un-biased about gender or species.

Current Cravings

X-men. I have a particular soft spot for Gambit of the X-men and I would love to do a roleplay involving him. If my partner wishes to keep it in Cannon I can play a pretty good Rogue. I also have a thief character I enjoy playing but she is an OC and I know that tends to bother hard core X-men fans.

Vampires, not not the sparkly ones. Mention them and I will not be held responsible for my actions. I'm talking the dark, can't stand sunlight sort. Specifically from the Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines .

Steampunk, I have a very good plot for this as well but it’s a bit complicated.

I look forward to hearing from potential partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom