Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking A Walk In The Taboo - Male/Female & Shemale/Female Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count The Shadows!

I am Aya, a 35 year old that lives downstairs from another member of this board who is an amazing neighbor who has been cool letting me use her internet. She also gave me ideas for my request thread stuff below but before I get to it I figure I’d give a little bit of information. While I am new to this board, I am not new to role play, I have been writing on various boards over the years since long before I was an adult and enjoyed erotica for as long as I can remember. I have a daughter and she is a handful, thankfully she started school this year so I have some time to myself but my husband and I are also expecting another child.

Yes I am a female, but I do write Males as well as shemales and females thus why I am placing a thread here.

I haven’t taken time to write for a while because I haven’t had net for a while but while talking to my neighbor recently she offered to give me the chance to spend time up with her and use her net which opened up the opportunity for me to finally get myself back out there in smut land.

So, now for what I am looking for and all that good stuff:

Q: What genders do you write?
A: Male, Female and Shemale

Q: What ages do you write for characters?
A: Typically between 15 -50

Q: How do you feel about people restricting the age they will write with to 18+?
A: They can do that all they want, but I am not on another board where that is required and I will not take many rp’s where both characters are over the age of 18. It would take a DAMN good plot to interest me in that way. If I wanted to do 18+ constantly I would stick to the other forum’s I have been on.

Q: What gender pairings do you write?
A: Male/Female, Shemale/Female

Q: What is your preferred Plot to smut ratio?
A: Smut>Plot There has to be some plot to it but if I wanted major plot I wouldn’t be on this board, I would write novels.

Q: What side of the spectrum do you write on?
A: When I write a female I write the more submissive type of role, the innocent and vulnerable to be taken advantage of. When I write a male or shemale I write the dominant that enjoys corrupting the innocent and taking advantage of those that are vulnerable.

Q: What are your posting requirements?
A: At least two good sized paragraphs with good grammar and spelling. Though if one gives 3+ paragraphs more often than not it would make me even happier.

Q: How do you feel about images for characters?
A: I absolutely love them but I can’t stand animated ones that go way out of proportions. My neighbor is going to help me make a pinterest so that I can have the type of images I like for my characters both male and female alike.

Q: In what formats will you rp?
A: I will only do threads or email, my neighbor has offered to let me use her email so that if there is a reply she can let me know, she’ll just set up a separate folder for me in her email. PM’s I wouldn’t be able to keep up with, they would get too confusing when I use them for OOC brainstorming.

Q: If I am interested what do you want me to do?
A: DO NOT POST HERE, SEND ME A PM WITH WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. NOT JUST A PAIRING OR ASKING IF I WANT TO RP. IF YOU SEND ME NOTHING MORE THAN A SENTENCE IN A PM I WILL NOT RESPOND. IF YOU POST HERE I WON’T RESPOND. AND DO NOT JUST ASK ME TO EMAIL YOU OR FOR MY EMAIL WITHOUT FIRST BRAINSTORMING WITH ME IN PM'S. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE HAVE DONE THAT AND THEN FOUND THAT WE AREN'T COMPATIBLE AS WRITERS SO HAVING EMAILS GIVEN OUT WAS POINTLESS.

Q: What drew you to this board the most?
A: The openness to the taboo and the fact that the rules allow for the ages to be 15+ rather than the boards I used to write on which were always 18+ or 21+. Hell I was even on one board that was 25+ and that one I didn’t stay on for very long because it grew boring.

Q: What are your favored Kinks?
A:
Incest
Ageplay (15-16 year old females w/25 -40 year old males or shemales)
Corruption
Teasing
Forced Nudity
B – C Breasts
Large Cocks
Pseudo-Rape (as female)
Non-Con/rape (as shemale or male)
Dub-Con (in any role)
Forced Orgasms
Forced Incest
Vulnerable/Gullible Females to take advantage of (or writing ones to be taken advantage of)
Virginity
Innocence
Debauchery
Molestation/Groping
Light Bondage
Blindfolds
Kidnapping
Manipulation
Sex Driven
Younger Partners (When I am writing the male or shemale – most of the time)
Older Partners (When I am writing the female – most of the time)
Inexperienced Partners (When I am writing the male or shemale)
Experienced Partners (When I am writing the female)
Perversion
Romance (sometimes though typically I write manipulative shemales and males. When I am the female sub I am open to romance more. However if I am dom, I have less interest)
Bare pussy/small landing strips
No overly hairy chests/faces on men… too much is a turn off
Cut Cocks!!

Q: What are your hard No’s?
A:
Nothing from the toilet, no vore, gaping, cybering, self-insertions, dropping a story without a word, extreme abuse, hardcore gore, no godmoding, no furry’s, no bestiality, no anal rape, no gaping, pegging, prolapse, no harems, no fisting, no snuff, Noooo anal to mouth… just No… bleh… no watersports… no foot fetish… no hairy pussy’s… actually no hairy anything… I don’t mind a guy with a bit of hair on his chest but if there is too much hair I am just so out… major off. And a chick with a muff that needs to be fluffed, no thanks.

Pairings:

Father/Daughter
Mother/Shemale Daughter
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Uncle/Niece
Twin Brother/Twin Sister
Younger Brother/Older Sister
Teacher/Student
Principal/Student
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Step-Son/Step-Mother
Step-Brother/Step-Sister
Shemale Sister/Sister
Shemale Aunt/Niece
Mother’s Boyfriend/Daughter
Stalker/Victim
Warlord/Virgin High Priestess
Malfunctioning Android/Human
Alien/Human
Demon/Human
Vampire/Human (Real vampire’s don’t sparkle…)
Home Invader/Teen Victim
Chief of Police/Daughter’s Friend
Older Man/Teen Girl
Older Shemale/Teen Girl
Best friend’s Father/Best Friend
Older Sister’s Boyfriend/Younger Sister
Shemale Babysitter/Single Mother
Father/Babysitter
Shemale Older Sister/Babysitter
Older Brother/Babysitter
Babysitter/Babysat
Boss/ Employee’s Teen Daughter

Plots: Some of these I saw on other boards and just loved the ideas of but gave my own little twists to. I will of course specify which role I wish to take. (Many may be one shots but if we find that we enjoy writing together I am open to writing more than one of them.)

Some of them I got from my neighbors: Caleb Raines, Crystalia, RycbarWhovian or were from their roommates who are no longer on this board (one passed away and the other had to quit).

The Happy Hand Club – The life of a woman can be very stressful and a particular masseur has created a massage parlor uniquely designed for women to come in, relax, and forget about their problems that have occurred during the day. Women from all stretches of life come in to get away from the gossip at work, their reckless children when they're sent off to school or their husbands if they annoy them to no end. What most women don't realize is that most of these massages usually lead to a big of groping, fondling, slip of the hand, and cocks in places where they are needed and sometimes where they aren’t wanted, at last not entirely or yet. (this one I’d like to try one of each role)

Awakening The Ancient – An ancient being has slumbered for ages hidden by magic, but a recent shift due to an Earthquake causes the upper layer of his hiding place to be located. A young assistant working with an archaeologist stumbles into one of the inner alcoves activating an entry that literally has the virgin falling into the lap of the ancient being who will need to have a hunger sated. (this one I want to try both but am especially interested in being the ancient being.)

Runaway At Risk – A runaway teen is on the road late during a rain storm when a trucker pulls over and offers her a ride, giving her a chance to even dry off in the back of his cab and rest but the question is will she ever be free now that she has entered the truck? (I’d write the truck driver.)

Taking Control – A single mother of a small child has been striking out at the bars and coming home for the last few weeks unfulfilled. Unknown to her, her babysitter has been thinking about taking care of her problem for her and when she comes home a bit drunk, decides to take advantage. (I’d write the babysitter, a teen, either male or shemale between 16-18.)

Shouldn’t Have Saved Him – A teen gifted with the ability to heal finds a wounded man out in the forest near her home and not knowing that he is not a good man, she takes him to her family barn where she tends to him, healing him with her gift only to find that he decides she will be his next victim. (I’d like to try this one as both sides.)

The Virgin Addiction – A man has lusted after a virgin girl he has watched for a long time, never realizing that after he has her, he will have the need for another virgin and another after that, unable to stop himself from taking from these girls their first times whether they are willing or not. (I would write the man, I would need someone who would want to write multiple virgins, some of which would be willing and others who wouldn’t.)

Caught Being Bold – A teen has decided that when her parents allow the fifteen year old to have a few weeks at home alone she wants to see what it’s like to do something different. She walks around the house naked, unaware that there is someone watching her who is going to take full advantage of this new bold side. (I would write a male)

First Contact – A group of teens are on a space trip with their school exploring a nebula when their ship malfunctions and the adult with them dies in an accident. Their small ship has no choice but to land on a nearby planet that has never been documented but shows a breathable atmosphere. During the landing all but two are killed, the male leaves the younger girl to explore and unknown to the girl when he returns he is not himself, but driven by a need to mate with her. (I’d write the male.)

House Sitting Babysitter – When her best friend asks her to watch her teenage daughter, a shemale woman is more than willing to agree with watching the girl and the home. She has always lusted after the teenage girl and her perverted thoughts have taken on such a decisive tone that she has thought that during the summer she might finally have her way with the virgin teen. (I’d want to be the shemale… this can also be done with me writing a male babysitting the teen.)

Supple Young Thing – When her parents die, a teenage girl is sent to live with her shemale aunt. While the room that will be hers is being redecorated, the teen ends up having to sleep in the same bed as her aunt which only arouses the shemale and leads to the teen being taken advantage of. (I’d be the shemale aunt)

Next Top Model – An office building downtown has the looks of a professional studio looking for the next teen model, bringing young teens in regularly that want to be the next one to make it in the glamour world. (I’d be the faux agents)

Virginity Pact – A group of teens made a pact that before the end of the school year they would lose their virginity, now only one is left but she only has one male she trusts. The problem, he’s family and it has to be recorded. (I’d be probably two men, the one recording and the one deflowering, either her father, brother, uncle and a friend that may be ‘allowed’ to use her after.)

Daddy's Tempting Angel - Twelve years ago, his wife died leaving him to raise his daughter on his own. He is certainly over protective to a degree, but as his daughter grows up he sees more and more of his wife in her and more of the beauty she will become. Soon he begins to have fantasies about the things he would like to do to his daughter but feels guilty. He should not be thinking of her in this way, but when she comes home from school with a slip for him to sign that will allow her to go with the school on a field trip to a safe sex clinic, his mind goes into overdrive. He needs to know if she is still a virgin, if she has already experienced something behind his back. (I would write the father)

Daddy, Am I Pregnant? - With a mother who raised her that had near psychotic religious tendencies, a teen was brought up having it impressed on her that no male should ever kiss her other than her daddy or she would get pregnant. Though she now lives with her father, she still attends the same strict all girls school that doesn't teach sex education. So the gullible teen, on her way home one day from school gets stopped by a boy in the neighborhood who just has to kiss her, tongue and all. The teen is panicked as she runs home and is still crying when her daddy comes home and wonders what's wrong with his little girl. He is completely unaware of what his ex-wife led his daughter to believe until this moment and something perverse in him is too tempted to take advantage. (I'd like to try one as the father, this can also be changed to an older brother who is being asked and takes advantage and I would write him.)

These are certainly not all the ideas I have rattling around, I am still writing up more but wanted to get these out.

PM me if you are interested.

My F-List .

And Until I make actually have a pinterest folder fully set up, my neighbor has agreed I can just link some of hers that have people in them I don't mind using as characters.

Female Characters
Male Characters 1
Male Characters 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom