Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Religious Take Over RP Plot Heavy - Seeks Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic Anomaly

Banned
Banished
I have an odd idea, kind of apocalyptic kind of Dystopian just kind of different to the normal.

It would require some world building and be quite plot heavy.

So here is the idea, our characters live in the world we currently live in, in our year. A religious revolution is under way, a lot of people are saying it won't happen, can't happen but there undercurrents are there and this Religious group are quite strong and determined, they have people flocking to them day by day.

They are backwards though, they are the very opposite of what people in our country like, they don't believe in women's rights, or animal rights, the right to choose or lots of other "freedoms" that we hold dear.

So why are they so powerful? They give people hope, they are disciplined and as our society has been on a downward spiral for a while people are thinking that what is missing and what has led to our decline is a lack of spirituality and discipline.

We can build more on that idea as we chat and toss ideas around, for the sake of not being too controversial for what is supposed to be a fun writing idea the "Religion" that is taking over will only be known as the "Religion" and we can add whatever influences we like into it as well as plain making stuff about them as well, the point is they are fanatics and backwards.

I also don't want to have to be too stuck on having to be too accurate about religions in general.

I was thinking our characters would be married, Your Character is a professional Female, possibly a Doctor or Lawyer, even a Politician, my character could be more like a wealthy tradesman/craftsman type.

The point is at the start YC has a lot of influence but as the Religion takes over YC is seen as the property of My Character even though MC is blue collar through and through and is not as educated as she is etc.

So if you want to chat let me know, I know it's a weird one but that is what I am like.

Open to all ideas.

RE: Vampires don't really exist, do they? Seeks Female

You know the show the Originals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom