Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha Wolf LF Female to Breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Off deep in the woods resides a pack of anthro wolves that have come to a crisis. Years of fighting with humans, other packs, and among themselves has cut their numbers down severely. Plus, natural selection is no longer on their side: only 10% of the pups born are females, which means they are few and far between. The Alpha of this particular pack is desperate to bring his pack back from the brink of utter destruction, and knows he needs to do something quickly. Thankfully, it seems as if their deities are on their side: they come across a fertile young human female (either hurt and they revive her, kidnapped or taken, or through some other method), and the Alpha claims her as his Alpha-Bitch. Together, they will rebuild the pack, populate it with their pups, and work to take back the lands and make their clan a proud empire of the forest.

That's the basic plot, to give you an idea. YC would be the female MC claims, and it can go through a lot of different styles. My Character will make himself very firm and dominant in the beginning: he'll teach your character that her new role in life to be a mate for him and a mother to his pups. Her only concern is providing him healthy offspring, preferably females. She will be expected to be completely subservient, to always allow his touches, and to obey his every word. Once the training portion is over, he'll grow softer, especially once she's heavy his with pups: he'll hold her, protect her, make sure she has everything she needs to be healthy and happy. Ultimately, he'll cherish her as the Mother of his pups, and she'll earn a revered spot among the pack. That's the kind of Dom I'll be playing.

If you want to play a submissive girl right off the bat (which I love!) or a feisty one that needs to be broken, it's up to you. Some Kinks that I can see being implemented are:

-- Knotted Cock
-- BDSM (restraints, collar if YC needs to be trained and taught to be submissive)
-- public sex (he'll like to fuck in front of the other wolves to show them who she belongs to)
-- Degradation
-- Pregnancy/Pregnant
-- Lactation (optional)
-- cervical penetration / rough sex
-- Whatever you like!

These kinks are just the bare-bones ideas - I'm also open to a lot more, and would love to hear your suggestions :) Also, as a final set of rules:

1. I only play over PM/Threads - no Instant Messaging systems
2. Please give me at least a paragraph per response
3. PM me if you're interested!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom