Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured by a Rival Gang (Forever Unbreakable and J)

JMontvale

Star
anime160.jpg

"Leopard" Donnelly strode into the abandoned subway station with a confident step and frown on his face. At 16, he was one of the youngest gang leaders in the city. He got to his position by being smart and tough... certainly smarter than the previous leader who had gotten himself caught and sentenced to life with no parole.

The walls of the station were marked with the clawmark symbol of his gang. A dozen of Leopard's men were there when the blond teen arrived. One had a makeshift bandage on his head and another was sporting an impressive shiner and a busted lip. Leopard nodded calmly to his gang and then took a seat in the improvised throne on the platform.

"Shark," Leopard said to the big guy with the bandage. "You said you caught some guys wearing some other gang's colors north of 22nd Street?"

"Yeah," Shark answered. "There was three of them. Cut one pretty good, one ran off, and we caught the third." Shark frowned angrily. "Fucker got me in the head with a beer bottle and kicked Icepick in the head pretty hard, but we caught him. Got two guys watchin' him in the tunnel. He's tied up pretty good, but he can still walk." Leopard was mad that someone had intruded on his turf and beat up on two of his gang brothers, but he was also a bit impressed. Shark and Icepick were pretty tough. It couldn't have been easy to almost get the better of them.

"Bring him in," Leopard said. "I want to see this guy."

Anime.jpg

Seth wasn't happy he had a bloody lip and a bruise on his face from trying to fight off the three gang members. Growling lowly as two guarded him he gripped and pulled at the ropes wanting to get out and away before their leader returned. Looking up at the two guys who where on either side of him he glared at them trying to make them feel intimidated but it wasn't working. In his mind he was cursing himself since one of his friends got away and the other well he didn't know if he was okay or not. Seth hated to be caught and hated even worse to tell why they where on the gangs territory but it didn't matter did it?? Hearing their leader come in and he heard some talking knowing that soon he was to be brought before the stupid bastard.

Feeling his ropes get pulled he yelped out really not enjoying how badly he was hurting. Looking as a guy came in and nodded the two guys picked Seth up on his feet and made him walk to in front of the leader. Getting down on his knees he looked at the leader then to the side not even liking how he looked "Why the hell would you be a leader?? You look like a weakingly and only to be 14 or a little older. Growling deeply he looked back at him and tugged at the ropes "Let me the fuck go or I promise you will regret it!!". His brownish silverish eyes glared at the teenager only being 16 himself it would be even harder. He could tell the leader was a leader type and powerful in other's eyes and probably in his eyes soon enough. He looked like he was one who took charge when something needed to be put in their place or to be solved

Leopard watched as the prisoner was brought before him. He nodded, signaling his men to make the redhead kneel. Leopard took the moment to examine the other teen. He had three scars on his cheek, like a claw mark, and there was a tattoo on his neck that disappeared into his shirt. The redhead looked to be about Leopard's age and he felt a kindred connection to the tough and defiant male even as his words angered the gang leader.

"I'm 16, kid. They didn't pick me as leader because of my age. My gang picked me because I'm the toughest fucker here." Leopard scoffed. "I'll regret it? Who'll make me regret? You?" Leopard stood and walked over to the prisoner. He grabbed the boy's chin and turned his face hard to get a look at the claw scar. "This looks like our mark." Leopard gestured to the claw marks on the walls. "Did one of us give you that scar? What's your name?"

Leopard let a finger trace the tattoo on the other teens neck. It was clear that there was more of the tattoo hidden under his shirt, so the blond teen tore the shirt open.

"Nice dragon tat," Leopard said. He let himself enjoy the view of the redhead's tough and wiry shoulders and chest. "Is that the your gang mark?"

Back
Top Bottom