Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⊰— Awesome Search of Awesomeness —⊱ M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouga-Ookami

Planetoid
⊰— Kouga-Ookami's Awesome Search of Awesomeness —⊱

lazy.jpg

-Hold me in your arms and keep me safe forever more...-

Alright, here's the deal. I'm bored and in great need of roleplays. I'm tired of unsuccessfully looking through the forums so I'm making my own. I'm going to rant a little but if you don't feel like reading my rant, skip right down to my Do/Do Not list. If you feel like skimming my rant/what I'm looking for, I've bolded what is important. Thank you.

Things I am looking for:
Flexibility in both post length and reply time. This does not mean you have to reply when I do, this simply means it would be nice if you replied at least once a day. And I like starting with large intro posts but trying to make four or more paragraphs every post turns into more of a burden. I like long posts but when you take four paragraphs to say 'He did as he was told', it's like giving me a one liner. Basically what I'm saying, give me what you feel comfortable giving me, don't go on about random facts just to fill space.

No God-modding. If you must know, my terms for what god-modding is, is controlling my main character(s) without my express permission. There is a fine line, it just wavers occasionally. Saying something along the lines of 'aims a kick at his head' is fine. Hell, I'll even allow something like 'Knocks him upside the head when he turns the other way' because at least that gives me something to work with and doesn't push the limits of believability. However, something like 'gives him a blank stare and then rips his wings off'. Just no. There is no way in hell you'd be able to do something like that so simply, if it's a big epic battle and I've given you permission beforehand, sure.

I am Dungeon Master, or story teller if you will... Basically what I mean by this, there are times when our characters aren't together, lets face it, they can't be together 24/7. During these times I will often take on the role of story teller. I will still play my character whenever they are together and this doesn't mean I will ever play your character, that would be god-modding, but I will often use meaningless side characters to interact with your character so that it will still feel like a two-sided thing until our characters are back together.

No fandoms. I won't specifically do fandoms, but fanfics are a maybe. This means no cannons. Though having a similar plot or story is alright, same setting cool. Just not the same characters, sorry, just can't play them to justice.

Post what you're comfortable with. Sounds easy, right? Basically, what I mean is, if you're not comfortable posting five paragraphs and only want to give me one, that's fine. As long as you're confident in your character and give me something to work with, I'll be happy. I've been roleplaying long enough that about ten years ago I used * to mark action, now I use " to mark talking. I've roleplayed with everyone from the 'Does as he's told' crowd to the ones that post so much that it takes me a day to read and fully digest everything in order to give a good reply.

What I want/like:
Yaoi
1x1
Pms
Doubling

What I will accept:
Private Forums
E-Mails
Groups

What I will not do:
Instant Messages
Fandoms

If you're still interested, read onto the next post where I have a rough list of the genres I will do.

Genres
Well, if you must put a title on it, I play seme. Though I am willing to play seke or uke as well. If you don't see something you're interested in, just pm me, I might be interested in it, just can't think of everything to put it here.

Currently Craving:
My Brother's Protector
Father/Son/Teacher *May involve doubling, PM for questions
Popstar/Fan
Anything modern

Character A is a HUGE fan of the boy pop band 'Undesired Attractions'. He has long since had a major crush on the lead singer, Character B. One morning he wakes up to find none other than Character B in his room! At first he thinks he's still sleeping. A few weeks back he had entered a contest to win a week - a whole week - with his pop idol, though he never expected to win. Yet here he is. But will his week be the great once in a lifetime dream he's always hoped for, or will it turn out to be a nightmare?

Twin/Twin
Brother/Step-Brother
Medieval
Teacher/Student
Rich Kid/Poor Kid
Bartender/Client or Drunk
Prince/Bodyguard
Prince/Sorcerer
Lycanth/Vampire/Human(Any combination of the three) - And I mean a 'burn in the sun' vampire, not a 'shinny' vampire, 'kay?
Master/Slave
Torture or Experimentation(This is very sadistic)

I have this idea for a setting, I just can't think of a story to go along with it:
Tramp Stamp. It used to be a derogatory term for a tattoo on a person's lower back. Now it means just that, a stamp or symbol to show that a person is a 'tramp' or prostitute. Years ago the government outlawed prostitution, believing it put the prostitutes in danger and yatta yatta. About ten years ago during the great Government Evaluation of Prostitution Act of 2051 (Also known as GEPA), It was made 100% legal. Now prostitution is considered to be a job of high praise. Anyone wishing to become a prostitute must register with their local government. It's free to register and when you register you receive a 'Tramp Stamp', which is a tattoo of your prostitute ID number that is placed somewhere on your body to confirm that you are a registered prostitute. The government pays for general health coverage for all registered prostitutes. What this covers is: general health check-ups and STD testing once a month and birth control. Beyond that is up to the prostitute to take care of. This has made not only prostitution more safe for the prostitutes, but for the clients as well. No longer to they have to worry so much about the transmission of STDs. A prostitute even has the right to require a recent STD test from a client before accepting them.[/color]

Plots

Note - some of these are inspired by books, movies or other rps I've seen around. I've shortened it considerably by putting spoilers around all the plots and just leaving the title/genre visible.

307th slave, The
Type: Slave, Medieval, Torture, Cruelty
A group of slaves have just been brought to the King's palace, where the oldest prince is waiting for this new shipment. When they arrive he makes a speech. In this speech he tells that any slave that went against his wishes, would be tortured and/or killed. The slaves are then given rooms in either the dungeon or the slave's house, depending on what they will be used for. One particular slave, simply named #307 because he is the 307th slave to be marked with the king's brand, or more-over, marked by this particular prince, is taken to the dungeons. He isn't taken to just any room, however, in fact, the room in which he has been placed is where violent or unbroken slaves were taken to be trained. But before that, it was used for torturing prisoners. Which was exactly why the prince had him brought here. The slave contained information Prince Ka'ateirelle-tou(Kah-'ey-real-tow) wanted about his most dreaded enemy and he was intent on extracting it from the slave. However, Mi'iakitosho(Me-eye-toe-show), #307's prievious mistess, used her powers to conceal this information deep within the slave's mind and it will take brutal strength, torture and pain beyond anything the slave has ever with-held, by which time he is sobbing and begging for it to stop, for him to retrieve the information he needs.

An Honor to Serve
Type: Prince/Bodyguard
In the richest kingdom of the land, with the most beloved prince, it is time for a competition. The prince whom everyone loves, has to get a new bodyguard, as his old one was killed protecting him. Though he gets to chose his new bodyguard and so all the best fighters, warriors, soldiers and so forth gather before him for him to choose from. He narrows it to about half then those half must fight each other in various forms of competitions until it's been narrowed down to five. Then the prince gets to choose the one to serve him.

One particular man comes for the competition not really wanting to be the prince's bodyguard but he promised his parents he would give it a try. When he gets there he starts to make friends with what he believes is a noble of the land but after he has been chosen to go into the competition he realizes it was the prince he was befriending. This gives him new valor to try to win his right to serve at the man's side.

Another Vampire War?
Type: Prince/Guard/Vampire
100 years after the glorious battle between humankind and vampires, in which all vampires are said to have been killed, a prince is born, the great-grandson of the King who defeated the vampires. His mother died in chilbirth and his father in a battle, so left with no parents, his uncle is left to rule the kingdom until he comes of age. At the age of five he is given a 17-year-old swordsman to protect him as his bodyguard. He is such a sweet young boy and loves his guard as the father he never knew. Ten years later, he has turned from being such a cutie-pie to being a royal pain-in-the-ass. Now his guard must protect him while he learns to rule his kingdom. And if that isn't enough stress for the poor guard, there are signs of vampiric activity all through the kingdom.

Arranged Marriage
Type: Medieval
In the richest kingdom of the land, with the most beloved prince, it is time for a wedding. The prince whom everyone loves, has to be wed. Though he gets to chose his bride and so all the princesses gather before him for him to choose from. Though he has trouble choosing one as he doesn't like girls. Though with one of the most snobby, rude princesses, comes a servant. The most handsome boy the prince has ever seen. He marries the snobby princess just to be with the boy. But will his people still like him when they find out he's gay?

Bartender Bargain
Type: Bartender/Kidnap
The uke is a bartender in a gay bar, though he is not gay and hates the uniform he has to wear. The only reason he is working there is because it was the only job he could find. He is constantly trying to find another job that pays just as well if not more. And finally he finds one. On his last day at the gay bar, one of the usuals gets more drunk than usual and starts forcing himself on the bartender. Somehow the costumer manages to drag the bartender to his car in an amature kidnapping. He was taking the boy to his house in the woods when he lost control of the car, due to intoxication, and they crash into a tree. The seme at this point shows up out of no where and seeing them strandid offers to give them a ride. He recognizes the uke as the bartender from his favorite bar and after he drops the drunk off at his house, takes the uke to his own house and keeps him locked up in the basement as his slave.

Blood is Thicker than Water
Type: Medieval Elf/Humam
In a small kingdom to the south, there lived a royal family. A King and Queen with their two sons and daughter. Of the children they were as follows, from oldest to youngest: Prince Alexander Leonado Kokoro II, named after his father, but goes by Leon, 19; Princess Lyana Namya Kokoro, named after the elven princess who saved the Queen from certain death, she goes by Lyana, 16; And Prince Joseph Robert Kokoro, named after the legandary soldier that many times saved the Kokoro kingdom, he goes by Bobbie, 6. The kingdom is not a very big one, but it is powerful, with many allies and many enemies. One of the enemies, the Belidaph kingdom of elven warriors, sends a spy, their own prince Elidon Kanya Belidaph, 17 to the Kokoro kingdom to find out their plans. Elidon was choosen because he was one of the best and most skilled warriors. But not skilled enough. He was caught by young Prince Robert, who found him in a tree while he was climbing it. He, of course, called for the guards, who quickly caught Elidon and took him before the royal family. As punishment for spying on them, he is sentenced to be the Prince Leon's personal slave. Leon beats and tortures the boy enough to break his spirit and so he then starts being nicer to the boy and feelings start to spark between them.

Combination Yaoi Plot
Type: Master/Slave/Rape/Teacher/Student
The uke leads a regular life up to middle school but then something happens that changes his life around. He gets raped. His life would never be the same afterwards. The man who did it to him got away so he lives in constant fear that whoever it was will return. Because of this he developed behavioral problems. He started acting up and started getting tattoos and piercings and going all-out punk. But he was secretly whoring himself out during school hours and at night. Because of his bahavior issues his parents send him to a school for troubled teens. At this school he meets the seme. A teacher that leads two seperate lives. He teaches at the school with private lessons, and he's a rich man's son. The seme grew up on the better side of life and is extremely rich. He starts paying the uke for his services, not realizing that it's one of the boy's from the school. When the uke's bahavioral issues just get worse his parents decide to enlist in a full-time tutor, sending him to live with the seme. The seme realizes that this was the boy he'd been playing with at nights. The uke had never seend the seme's face so he didn't know it was him though. The seme starts forcing the boy to change his ways, using whatever methods to make him bring up his grades. The uke did whore himself out, but he only did oral, nothing anal, which the seme used to his advantage.

Daniel Smithson
Type: Master/Slave
Daniel Smithson. Daniel comes from a long line of smiths, simple smiths. They had a few rich clients, but mostly it was just commoners that needed new horse shoes or armor or whatever. Life was grand when he was young, the simple joys of having a loving family and home. But then something happened to change his life forever. Daniel's brother was killed, when Daniel was 8, his brother was two years older than him. Daniel's father and brother were coming to watch a school play being held at Daniel's school, Sage (Daniel's brother) didn't really want to come to it, but Daniel really wanted him to come and in the end he agreed, but on the way to the school a pickup truck ran straight into the passenger side of the car, his brother was crushed, but his father only had a few scratches. They learned that the pickup driver was none other than the prince of the land, Prince Leon. So of course he got off scotch-free. But Daniel's father blaimed Daniel, said that if he hadn't insisted upon his brother coming Sage'd still be alive. The guilt alone was punishment to Daniel, but his father also beat him, which lasted for four years. He was beaten on a regular basis and spent those four years on the verge of death and was always wishing he was dead. But deep inside him a fury was growing, against Prince Leon. How was it that he had gotten off completely while Daniel was put through this horrid punishment? He hated the prince with a pasion. Then one day his sister, who was 16 at the time, got fed up with Daniel being beat all the time, so she stood up for him, something he didn't have the strength, nor the will to do for himself. In doing so thier father whipped her instead, which was a bad idea, as she went beserk and tortured, mutalated and killed both him and their mother before Leons eyes, then she was taken away, covered in blood to prison, where she is probably at today. Daniel inherited the family business which he wouldn't be able to run until he was 18, so he was sent to live with his aunt, who was so overprotective of him that he couldn't even go outside without being occompanied by either her or one of her friends, who had agreed to help watch him. Only a year after he moved in with her she died, had a fatal heart attack. He moved from one foster home to another, then when he was 16, he finally ran away, and was on the streets, half dead from hunger and covered in rags. That was when he was caught. A group of slave traders found him and enslaved him, taking him back to their shop to sell him. He had a bad attitude so not many wanted to buy him.

Daniel Turner
Type: Rich boy/Islander
Daniel Turner, son of Phillip Turner, was the one and only heir to the Turner enterprises, a large multi-million company. He goes on a cruise and falls overboard, floating to an island were he lay unconcious. He wakes inside of a hut and quickly finds that a man living on the island had rescued him. The man used to live in civiliation but got fed up with how greedy and snobby everyone was and so became a hermit on this desserted island. He's not the only one on the island, however, he has learned that recently an oil company has started drilling for oil on the other side of the island. At first Daniel had no memory of who he is, but slowly his memory starts to return and he starts demanding to be taken home. The man finally agrees to take him to the other side of the island but as it takes many days to get there he will have to put up with the boy's whininess for quite some time.

Do you believe in magic?
Type: Prince of the school/Boyfriend/Magical
Do you believe in magic? Well it just so happens that it exists, as one boy so painfully finds out.
This is a story about a handsome prince. But this isn't your average prince falls in love with a princess story. No, in fact, the prince isn't really a prince, but is like a prince. He is the most popular boy in school the 'prince' of the school, if you may. Many girls try to get a date with him and he turns them all down. He falls in love with an unlikely person, a boy from his class who is unpopular as 'the prince' is popular. It gets out thet they're dating and one of the girls he turned down gets angry. She uses a curse to turn the unpopular boy into a dog. Everyone, including the prince, thinks the boy has run away from home.
The prince goes into a slight depression and is driving home one night when he hits a dog. He rushes the dog to an animal hospital. The dog is ok but the boy feels responsible and takes the dog home and starts taking care of him. It is really the boy and he tries to comunicate with his lover to tell him who he is. Unfortunately the prince doesn't figure it out and starts bringing home other boys and sometimes girls.

Desperate Alliance *** currently craving NEW!
Type: Prince/Prince Master/Slave
The Kingdom of Hyrule is a large and prosperous one, it has allies with almost all the other major kingdoms in the world. The Kingdom of Altair, on the other hand, was a small kingdom, struggling not to be overtaken by their neighboring kingdom. In a desperate attempt to save his kingdom, King Lyones makes a hasty alliance with Hyrule. The forces of Hyrule bare down on Altair's enemies, freeing their land for years of peace. The unseen price was King Lyones's first-born son. The boy that would be his heir, instead becomes the unwilling slave of the prince of Hyrule, a boy half his age. Lyones pleads with his fellow king to reconsider and the man decides to ease up some. So instead Lyones's son isn't taken until he is fourteen and only spends his summers at Hyrule, forced to obey every whim of a spoiled prince with sadistic tendencies or Hyrule will pull their forces back and allow Altair to be devoured by its enemies.

Failed Assassination
Type: Assassin/Slave/Master
A rich business man is growing more and more powerful by the day, and some beleive that he is getting too powerful for his own good and they think that the world may be in danger from him. Finally a very skilled assassin learns of his secret castle and he sneaks into it. He waits in the thrown room until the man appears, intent on killing him. When the man does finally appear he fails to be killed, as he is more advanced in fighting than the other had predicted. He wins, almost killing the assassin. The assassin begs him to spare his life as he suddenly fears for his life for the first time. The man thinks about it a moment and decides to instead make the boy his slave.

Kidnapped
Type: Kidnapped/Kidnapper
The 16-year-old son of renowned millionare Jeffery Bates and his supermodel wife Brenda Conor, was out walking in the park with his girlfriend. He was quite agitated and annoyed with his parents constantly arguing and had wanted some fresh air. It had gone so far that they were getting a divorce and his mother had changed her name back to her maiden name. He was too busy complaining about his parents that he didn't even realise that he had gotten him and his girlfriends dreadfully lost in the trees. Not only that, but they'd lost the bodyguards sent to protect them. He, being the young gentleman he was, offered to go try to find a way out. So he leaves his girlfriend. His girlfriend makes it home perfectly alright, but as for him, he ends up wandering into private property. The man that owns this property is not too fond of having this boy wandering around on his property, so he holds him at gunpoint and takes him back to his house to question him. He takes the boy's wallet and finds out just who the boy is. The boy's father made 100,000 a week and his mother made 50,000 a month. So overall, they had a lot of money.
He decides to hold the boy for ransom and since he's new to this whole kidnapping busisness, he's not very good at it.

Pet Slave
Background:
In the modern world of technology slaves have become quite popular. Slave companies don't just find anyone to be a slave though, they breed them. Many years ago they turned their captured foes into slaves and since then have been training their offspring as slaves. They have branches out so many times that it would seem like they're taking people off the streets, but if you try hard enough you can trace the bloodlines of the slaves all the way back to the first slaves. In these many years they have perfected the art of training slaves and now produce fine slaves. There are many different companies but the most popular is the Dark Apprentice Slave Company. All slaves trained through them are marked with a black diamond on their shoulder and are of higher value. They have a secret when they're training that no one knows that produces stronger, more obediant slaves. Now there are three different types of slaves; workers, warriors and pets.
Workers are used for any kind of work, and therefore are trained appropriately. They are taught what kinds of plants are most common in gardens; how to make sure they look more beautiful than ever; the difference between plants and weeds; how to safely deweed a gard; and how to properly care for said garden. The learn how to cook; what ingredients and herbs to add, when to add them and how much to add; how long to cook something; and how to make it taste good. They are even trained hoe to lift heavy objects. Their bodies are well formed from having to work out and carry all kinds of heavy objects around.
Warriors are used for bodyguards, soldiers, gladiators and occasionally assassins. They learn all the nerves in the body that can cause pain or paralysis; how to hit them and how hard to hit them. They learn how to use any and all weapons; how to be stealthy; and how to take a hit without being down for the count.
Pets are like a cat or a dog; they are always at their master's side and are the most attractive slaves. They are trained how to pleasure their masters in bed and how to be loving and affectionate. Males are only taught how to pleasure females and females are only taught how to pleasure males, as is custom. They are the most well-treated slaves as during training they are never struck or whipped. Instead when they are bad or misbehave they are locked away in solitary confinement or go unfed. They have been raised with many people and so being alone is frightening. The reason being, they don't want nasty whip marks or scars on their bodies since they will be with their masters at all times.
Though despite all their differences, all slaves have some similarities. The first and most important thing they learn is never to harm their master and if they accidentally do so, they must be willing to accept whatever punishment their master decides upon. They are also taught that disappointing their master is bad and is one of the worst things you can possibly do, aside from harming their master.

Plot:
The Wolf family was a respectful, rich, upper-class family. They have been around for generations and own many large mansions. They are so wealthy from their business enterprises all over the world. But the next male heir, the one that is to take over, is a disgrace. He gambles, drinks, buys expensive things that are usually unnessisary, and worst of all, he's a hound dog. He sleeps with a different woman every night and in the morning they're sent away as if nothing had happened. His sister, who is older than him, is jealous that he will be the one to take over the business and mad that he doesn't take it more seriously. So for his birthday she buys him a male pet slave from the Dark Apprentice slave company. This poses a problem for the slave because he's never been taught how to please another male before and he himself has never been pleasured. So how will he fulfill his duties? Will the spoiled rich boy even let him fulfill his duties?

Popstar Dream
Type: Popstar/Fan
He was overjoyed. He had just won a contest to hang out with her most favorite popstar ever! He gets to fly to New York and spend an entire week in the star's hotel while they tour/film/etc. Great right? He thought so too...at first. Within the first hour he begins to realize that his favorite star is nothing like he had expected, he's a complete jerk! He's rude, brash, careless, and basically just a not-nice person all around. Unfortunately his manager won't let the poor boy slip out of the contest early, wanting the publicity from the contest. So how is this poor former fan supposed to survive for a week with someone he thought he loved... but absolutely hates?

Porno Star Brother
Type: Younger brother/older brother
They were a typical family, at least from what people could tell. Two typical parents, a twenty-six year old son and a seventeen year old son. The thing no one knew was that the parents had only been married twenty-four years. No one knows who the older boy's father is, some scumball that left when he found out that his girlfriend was pregnant. The mother found a new boyfriend who was willing to take care of her child and her and eventually married him. He was nice to the mother but strict and sometimes abusive to the boy. When he had his own son with the mother he treated the new son very nice.
The 26-year-old had it tough growing up and got into all kinds of bad things, drugs, smoking, alchohal, he was even expelled for drinking and smoking on campus. He ran away from home several times, once he even stole his father's jeep, but henever got any father than the downtown area. Once he was 18 his parents stoped caring that he was running away and he seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth.
The 17-year-old was spoiled. Whenever a new game system came out, he got it. He looked up to his older brother, despite his drinking and what-not, and often tried to reach out to him. No matter how many times his brother rejected him. Unlike his brother, however, he had straight A's and steared clear of all drugs and other harmful things. His parents had completely planned out his future, what colleges he was going to, what he would be majoring in and everything. He wasn't completely innocent though. With the laptop his parents bought him, he downloaded pornography and searched sites upon sites of such. He didn't like the typical type of pornography that teenage boys would like. Instead he likes male-on-male porn.
One day while he was surfing he found something very odd. It was his brother! On a porn site, posing in some very interesting pictures. He carefully tracked his brother's 'carreer' and vows to try to find him, finding himself oddly aroused by the pictures and videos of his brother.
((The ages can be changed if you want, but the older boy has to be at least 19, old enough to be able to be posing for pornography pictures and enough to imply that he's been doing it for a while.))

Spoiled Prince 1
Type: Medieval or Modern
This is a story about a prince, a very spoiled prince. In fact, he was so spoiled he practically ruled his fathers kingdom himself. Whatever he said, went. If he said he wanted night to be called day and day to be called night, it would be done. One day he is out walking, by himself, and he turns a corner and runs into a fast moving horse(or car if modern), getting knocked over and blacking out. When he comes to he's in the home of the teenage boy that had been riding the horse/car. He himself had never seen the prince before and didn't realise the severity of the situation until his parents return home.

Spoiled Prince 2
A guy who lives an average life in town, is stocking a boat full of gifts for the prince's birthday. Getting tired, he falls asleep on the boat. Not realizing that the boat left, he was taken away from home, to the palace. The prince thinks he is part of the gift and keeps him for his own. So now the guy if forced to live within the palace as the prince's personal toy.

Spoiled Prince 3
Type: Prince/Nobleman's Son
This is a story about a prince, a very spoiled prince. In fact, he was so spoiled he practically ruled his kingdom himself. Whatever he said, went. If he said he wanted night to be called day and day to be called night, it would be done. He starts taking lessons from a nobleman and one day the nobleman brings his son along to meet the prince. The prince likes the boy and starts pressing himself on the reluctant boy. When the boy is not coroperative, he starts taking out his sexual pleasures on the boy's father in an attempt to get the boy to realise just how serious he is.

Title: Time for Magic, A *** currently craving!
Type: Prince/Sorcerer
In a time of myth and an age of magic, the destiny of a kingdom rests on the shoulders of a friendship. Unfortunately this friendship has not yet been made...

character 1 was born with an enate ability for magic. He was never trained though so the most he can possibly do is make some things move and small things like that. He decides to go live with his uncle in the kingdom of Albion. This kingdom is ruled by a king that hates magic and has had it banned. Any man who is caught using it will be sentenced to the hangman's noose. His uncle learns of the boy's ability and secretly trains him how to control it so that he will not accidentally give himself away.

While out walking one day Character 1 runs into Character 2 bullying a smaller boy and tries to stand up to him. Character 1 knows better than to use magic against the other boy but does try to punch him. That is when he finds out that the boy he tried to punch is the prince. Character 1 spends the night in jail because of his actions. A few days later he ends up saving the prince's life and as a reward he is granted the honor of becoming the prince's man servant. Will they form the friendship that will save the kingdom or will their initial meeting cause them to dislike each other and doom the kingdom?

Twins?
Type: Twincest
Twins are usually close, right? But for Ben and Ted, two identical twins, closeness doesn't even come close, they're inseperable. They are only one minute apart but have spent every minute since then together. Sometimes they even switch places and no one knows the difference. On their fourteenth birthday they get lost in a theme park and a man finds them, turning them into slaves and selling them, seperately, to the black market, the first time they're seperated in their life. The first boy, Ted, gets sold to a man that makes him into a gladiator. He trains the boy for five years until he's the best in the land. The other boy, Ben, get's sold to a man who uses him for pleasure. After five years Ben is completely obediant and will do anything his master tells him but Ted is starting to get rebellious. Both masters bring the boys to the annual slave competition where the slaves fight against each other. Ted has been taught that anyone he fights that can't beat him, must die.

Untouchable
Type: Bully/Bullied - Doubling
Character 1 is the son of a multi-billionaire man. He goes to the local public high school under an alias. His father pays the salaries for everyone at his school so he can get away with everything he wants, even bullying. One particular teacher, Character 2, doesn't know who the boy's father is and stands up to him. He quickly learns it though and learns just how much influence the boy has on his father. The teacher has a son, Character 3, the same age as Character 1 who is in private school but Character 2 works three jobs in order to keep him there, except the bully's father pays all three of his salaries. So when he stands up to the bully he learns he has to do everything the bully says or end up with no jobs and no home let alone no way to pay for the private school. But that doesn't stop him from trying to stand up to him. Finally Character 4 is Character 1's best friend and helper, helping bullying the school.

Vampire King
Type: Vampire
In the modern day of demons, vampires and monsters there are only two things to be feared, sunlight, and 'The Prince of Darkness'. All humans were either dead, or slaves to the 'dark creatures', as the humans called them. The Prince of Darkness was extremely powerfuly, more powerful than Dracula himself, the first of all vampires. No one knew what the Prince was. He was neither vampire, nor demon, nor even a monster. It was like he was a combination of all. On occasion the prince liked to walk among his people in disguise to see what they were like. One day he went to a pub and meets a young boy that made fun of him...

Yaoi Aladdin
Type: What the title says
The seme is the prince of some rich land, and all these princesses are being gathered and brought before him, but he seems to refused everyone of them. Then one day the seme is out ridding, with guards around him, and he manages to slip away from his guards. The prince's horse returns to the palace alone, making the whole town start to worry. Meanwhile the prince had put on tattered old traveling clothes and sliped into the crowd. He can take care of himself perfectly fine, but later that day, he runs into a street rat whom is getting into trouble. The seme comes to the boy's rescue and the boy takes him back to his home, which is an abandoned house. They're just sitting around this house and the street rat brings up the topic about how the prince went missing, and they chat about this awhile. They end up being chased by guards and caught, both are taken to seperate cells, and the princes identity is soon revealed, but by this time the boy whom he'd come to love was supossedly killed, when really he's just escaped. The prince goes on thinking the boy dead until a chance meeting.

Year 3050, The
Type:Vampire/Human
Vampires. Classified as supernatural creatures. They have the ability to heal and feed on the blood of other animals. Humanoid in shape and tall in size, these creatures are very powerful. Their red eyes and sharp fangs set them apart from the humans. These creatures are very powerful and have the strength of ten humans, can leviate and even sometimes fly without the assistance of wings or and other form of flying contraption. They are also as fast as a cheetah. The only known way of killing them is a stake through the heart.

In the year 2110 the vampires came out of hidding and tried to take over the world. They believed that their greater numbers and powerful abilities would help them to easily overpower the humans. They underestimated the human's will and stubborness. The humans were on the verge of extinction when finally they found a way to subdue the vampires abilities. They still needed blood to live, but they were now only as strong as the average human, were unable to fly and their speed was also that of an average human. Though they still had the ability to heal, but it was less powerful and they needed to drink blood after an injury in order for it to heal.

The year is now 3050. Vampires have been enslaved by the humans and all of them wear certain collars that keep them in check. If they do not do as their master pleases or tries to attack a human, the collar sends a nasty shock through their body that hurts them. The collars keep the vampires alive and if it is removed, they would instantly die. They even allow the vampires to use all of their abilities, but only is theit master directly tells them to. They can last almost a year without blood but the longer they are unfed, the stronger their blood lust comes and the weaker their abilites are.

The creatures are trained that serving their human masters is more important than anything in the world and that they must protect them even at the cost of their own lives. Some of the older vampires still remember the days of old and long to be free.

One particualr vampire is bought by a very powerful man. The vampire is rather young and has seen little of this world. He knows nothing of the time of when the vampires were free and believes this is just his destiny in life. He lives to serve his master. In his training he was not punished very often but he soon learns that his new master is very sadistic and enjoys torturing the poor vampire.

Zachery Zorn *** currently craving!
Type: Brother/Step-Brother
In a small little town when a new family moves to town they are worth more trouble than the town needed. The son of a millionaire, Zach is very rebellious, and very spoiled, always getting what he wants. He becomes the 'new guy' at school, and quickly becomes the new school bully, picking on one boy in particular. Soon that one boy finds out that his new school bully is also his new half-brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom