Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghasty's Requests~ (FxYC M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghastygoo

Star
Hello all, ghastygoo here. I've been without an RP on the forums for a while, what with everyone getting busy. So without further ado, here's a little bit about myself! I consider myself quite a literate writer. I try not to make grammatical errors, but hey, everyone's human! It'll happen every now and then on accident. Depending on your averages, I can go from one to several paragraphs per post. I love my plots balanced between story and romance/smut too. I am not a very occupied person during the day or night, so you can expect me to post repeatedly over the course of 24 hours. No kinks to be found here. Also, I prefer to play to my partner's kinks so long as they are within REASON.

As for my choice in writing partners: You must be able to respond at least more than once per day. Otherwise, you're just too slow. I get bored easily when people don't come back. Second, you must be a literate person who can give me interesting material. No jipping on story line! :p

KINKS I WILL NOT DO:
BDSM
Vore
Scat
Macro (anything over a foot is just asking for trouble, unless if we are playing something with a large animal, perhaps a dragon?)

CRAVING A PIRATE ROLEPLAY PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS Date of this edit: November 7 2015

PAIRS:
Medeival
- knight x dragon/anthro dragon
- knight x prince
- warrior x enemy warrior?
- assassin x royalty of some sort

Fantasy
- elf royalty/ normal elf x human
- other fantasy race x fantasy race
- some pairing of your choice, if you have a good idea!

Modern
- sis x bro
- daughter x dad
- girl x uncle

PLOT:
UP TO YOU TO DECIDE / NEGOTIATE.

I look forward to roleplaying with you all soon~ Shoot me a PM!
I play over PMs or threads!

CHECK MY BUMPS FOR EDITS PLEASE

Bump!

(I only need one more roleplay before I have my fill! I'll be picky on this one~ ;) )

Bump yet again!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I need someone who can post on forums multiple times a day and go for long term roleplays! I cannot tell you how sick and goddamn tired I am with guys who drop our roleplay after a week or two and disappear! If you don't think you can post at least twice a day for MOST days (I understand if you're a busy person on some days due to work or school) then do not reply!

Bump!

New idea: male character playing as the devil himself, and my character being a human with more...god-like powers or angelic but not necessarily AN angel or god. He continues to show up through her everyday life and teases her until eventually, she fights him. Losing of course, and being forced to play along with his sick schemes and being his little toy. Would accept anything from light torture to bondage, but not overly heavy BDSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom