Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Worst Kind of Criminal (Nowfaleena + myself)

Alyssa gasped in surprise as she felt his arms suddenly wrap around her and pull her into his chest. Her face turned crimson as she thought about how that would have looked to an outsider. As he brought her back into a standing position she thought that he was going to let go of her, she was a little surprised when he didn't, and instead supported her and helped her walk towards the kitchen where she hoped that she would be able to sit down on a chair. “Who said anything about anything about it being voluntary? I didn't. I was a bit more worried about when you got angry and couldn't control yourself. That is what I am worried about. I just hope that my worry is completely unfounded.” The woman said, slightly teasing him, but not completely.

When the lights were turned on in the kitchen her face was still red and it only turned redder as he sat her down on the table. “Isn't this pretty much what happened earlier today? Only then I was sitting on the hood of your car, not your kitchen table. And my leg wasn't on a chair either, though still it is similar.” Alyssa said, trying to distract herself from the pain in her leg. She took the bag of ice and damp towel and pressed it against her ankle, wincing at the cold as he offered her a drink. “Do you mean something alcoholic?”

"Girl, you have a lot to learn about me if you think I would lose control when angry. I'm not a brute cop, I'm a police officer. That is a big difference." He said quite firmly to her reply, small grin playing on his lips as he looked at her reddening cheeks. "Yea, it is a little similar. Maybe I'll have your shirt above your bra again soon too." He teased, and while his mind certainly didn't mind the prospect of such an idea, he would keep that thought to himself.

When she asked if the drink was alcoholic, he would give a small chuckle as he placed a short glass and a bottle of scotch on the island behind him, before glancing eyes over towards his new assistant. "That really depends on if you want it or not Alyssa. I have beer, wine, whiskey, rum, scotch, coke, sprite, milk and water. Mix and match your poison." He joked as he poured himself a little bit of the light amber liquid.

“I will try to keep that difference in mind. I am sure you would like to replay that out again but if you think I am going to let you see my bra again you are highly delusion. The first time you saw it was because I let you search me for the jewels. You ain't going to be seeing them again unless it is in your dreams.” Alyssa said, trying to sound cocky but her face turned even redder at the memory. “Besides you have probably seen a better looking pair then mine.” The woman said with a nervous giggle.

“Ok, Ritchie, you claim to be a cop but apparently it has slipped your mind that I might not even be legal to drink. For all you know I am eighteen years old and fresh out of high school, you could be offering alcohol to a minor. Now wouldn't that just be embarrassing.” The thief said, trying to make her face return to its normal color by teasing the officer.

"Can't say I've seen too many that were near as good as yours." He would reply first, taking a long sip of the alcohol and letting it burn down his throat slowly. Releasing a contented 'ahhh' as it passed on by, he would return his attention to her, and tilt his head to the side as he looked her over quickly.

"You probably just turned twenty, which is legal age around here unless you've forgotten. I can tell by the state of your body in terms of development and general shape that you're definitely not eighteen, because you more developed than a typical eighteen year old girl. But the give away is in your face. There resides an knowledge and intelligence that doesn't arrive until you've been in the world and out of high school for a little bit." He said, coming around to stand a bit off to her side. "So I'll stick to my estimate and say you're probably twenty. Am I right?" He asked, pretty damn sure he was, but he needed confirmation.

Alyssa blushed at the reply to her nervous comment, she really hadn't expected him to say that. It was kind of flattering actually, not many men would have actually said that. Then again she never had much time to hang out with men, go to clubs, or bars. She had been to busy planning her next crime.

The former thief blinked as the man started to deduce her age, he was good, really good. “Way to go Sherlock Holmes. That was quiet impressive. You hit the nail on the head, I am twenty years old. Recently turned twenty actually so you were right there too. And yes I did forget that the drinking age hear was twenty, no laughing. I was too busy planning out crimes and getting away with them to remember something like that. But man you were like Sherlock Holmes with all those deductions. Alright then, I will drink with you, though I am warning you right now, I have never had a drink before so I don't know how I will act. As for what I will drink why don't you decided for me.”

Ritchie took a moment to look at her for a long while as he deduced what would be a good selection for her to drink. Legal age around here was actually nineteen, but he didn't feel an urge to correct her, wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. "I've spent my life chasing after criminals girl, you gotta be good at deductions to be where I am. It's deductions and observation that allowed me to notice your abnormally lumpy breasts." He said with a wide grin as he stood himself up, and walked back over to the fridge. He had remembered he had a dessert wine sitting around, and if there was any kind of drink that was good for beginners besides coolers, this was it.

Taking out the bottle of rose coloured liquor, he would grab another glass before returning to the table, and pouring her a little bit of the wine. "Hope you enjoy. It's rather sweet, but not insultingly so." He added as he gave himself another bit of scotch, and waited to see how she reacted to the wine.

Alyssa blushed as Ritchie mentioned the rather embarrassing way she had been caught. “Deductions and observations lead you to notice that? I thought you were just being a pervert and checking out my breasts. Or was that the main reason you looked up at them in the first place.” She said poking fun at him a little, though her voice was lighthearted not mean. She watched him walk to the fridge and decided to have a little more fun with. “Hey nice ass officer.” The woman said teasingly, though she was actually being honest, he did have a nice butt on him, nice and firm. “Wanna give it a little shake?” She goaded at him, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of the man, though she made she that she kept her voice lighthearted. After all she was really just teasing him playfully.

“As long as it tastes alright and not bitter then it should be alright. Plus, like most girls, I have a bit of a sweet tooth” Alyssa said as she gingerly took the glass with the blush colored wine, being very careful not to spill it as she slowly brought it up to her lips and took a small sip. A smile spreads across the former thief's face, “This is pretty good, it is sweet but not overly so, like you said. Also it is has a kinda fruity taste...all in all it is very good.” The woman said before returning to her drink, she was careful not to drink it too fast though, savoring the taste.

"A firm behind like this doesn't shake girl, it took me years to get it to look this good and be shake free. And I was being a pervert, which is why they were so obvious." He would give as a reply, before adding, "Maybe if you show me your breasts I'll shake my ass for you."

He listened to her assessment of the drink, and gave a small grin, wink, and a nod when she agreed with him. "It's why they're dessert wines. Designed to compliment sweet food in a positive way. I keep it around for days I'm feeling fruity myself." He said with a small chuckle as he worked down the last mouthful of his rather bitter, but delicious scotch. He would make the trek back to the kitchen island and grab the bottle of wine just in case she wanted more. "How's the ankle?" He asked, having allowed a bit of time for the ice to start working through the skin towards the swollen tissue.

Alyssa laughed when he admitted that he had been being a pervert. The next thing he said had caught her off guard though. The former thief had just raised the glass up to her lips and started to drink when she heard his proposal, she nearly spat out the wine, forcing herself to swallow when she heard the response to her teasing. His comment had caught her so off guard that when she swallowed liquid went down the wrong pipe, causing her to choke and cough for a second. She had knew that she might get a response from her teasing, but she honestly hadn't expected the officer to respond anywhere close to that. When she finally cleared her throat and had stopped coughing she looked up at him with her blue eyes. “Wow, didn't think you would say that. In response to showing you my breasts well, you already saw me in my bra today and reached your hand down my bra. Never mind the fact that it was to retrieve the stolen jewels.”

Alyssa looked down at her leg with the ice pack on it when he asked her how it was doing. She lifted up the ice pack a little and gently prodded the injury with her finger, wincing a little bit. “It is doing better, it still stings a little bit but I think it is almost completely numb now.”

Would give a bit of a small laugh when she choked on her drink, and would take a moment to regain his composure at the humour of the situation. When they had calmed down he would work himself into trying and respond to her statement. "Listen, that was does in a professional capacity. Were I really trying to see your breasts, I'd of rip down your bra and actually grabbed them, not work around them to nab the diamonds. Trust me, I'd of had you moaning in no time were I really after your breasts." Brutally honest, that was the game he played.

To be honest he would only mildly register her statement about her ankle, though he would look down to see it was bright read, and most definitely approaching the level of numb. "That's a doozy. Never thought I'd be in this situation when I woke up this morning."

Alyssa ran her fingers through her long black hair as the cop little laugh, “It is always funny to see someone choke in surprise isn't it officer.” She said, her voice betraying her embarrassment. The former thief giggled nervously at his comment about what he would have done if he really wanted to see her breasts. “Not to sure that I would have been moaning in pleasure from that, I thin I might have been a little bit scared by a random man ripping off my bra and grabbing my breasts. But I have to admit, I was worried about what your deal was going to be...I thought for sure that it would be something sexual...like I would have to give you a blow job or something. Glad it wasn't that, and you should be too, never done something like that before.” The woman responded her face a bit pink.

Alyssa let out a small chuckle about her leg and the situation that they had found themselves in. “You and me both, Ritchie. Never thought I would be caught because I stumbled and twisted my ankle, slowing down my escape. Nor did I bet on getting the perverted Sherlock Holmes and have my breasts betray me. Guess we both should have expected the unexpected.” The thief said before lifting up her glass and finished off what was left of the sweet wine, she was starting to feel a little light headed but still in control of herself. “How bad is the ankle? I am no doctor so all I know is that it is red and very close to being numb.” The former thief asked, setting down her now empty glass.

"The ankle is fine. You rolled it, so it's going to be sore for a couple days. But in any other situation, you would be back to your theiving ways no no time." He replied as he took a moment to more thoroughly look at her ankle, before relaxing back in his chair with a minor slouch. Fingers scratched idly at the stubble on his cheeks as he thought a little bit about how this day had unfolded, and he couldn't stop a small grin from passing over his lips.

"Trust me, if I was going to be feeling your breasts, it wouldn't have been in a situation like that. It's against my moral principles to be asking you to give me sexual favours for letting you off, it wouldn't do you any service, and it certainly wouldn't look good on my professional prospects, would it? And a correction. I'm not a pervert, just a guy. Any guy would take the chance to look at your body. Just so happens I'm a bit older than most." He said with another small chuckle as he held up the bottle of the wine. "More?"

“So I am going to have to be careful on that leg pretty much? Um wwould I need help getting around? I-I don't mean you, though if you wanted to I wouldn't refuse your offer. As for my thieving ways, well since I accepted your deal then there won't be anymore of that...though I will miss it.” Alyssa said, adding the last part honestly. She was going to miss stealing, it was a thrill and it was slightly entertaining to see the cops fumble around, searching for any clue. Plus it had been fun to hear the rumors about Phantom, people had came up with some pretty interesting speculations about what she looked like and how she got away, all wrong but still amusing. The former thief's train of thought stopped when she saw Ritchie lips form a slight grin, she turned her focus on him, staring into his light blue eyes with her own, curiosity in her pretty blue eyes. “What are you smiling about? Remembering something funny?”

“Glad to know that I was safe while I was being arrested, also glad that is against your moral principles to ask for a sexual favor. You are absolutely right that it wouldn't have done me any service, and considering that I am inexperienced in those areas, it wouldn't have done you any service either. But honestly you probably could have gotten away with it, especially if you had told the officers that I was the Phantom. After all, who are people more likely to believe? A thief that had been terrorizing the city and stealing from jewelry stores, or a police officer? I think it is pretty apparent.” The woman bluntly stated. Alyssa's face turned a little pinker at his correction, though it was from what he had said towards the end that had really caused it. “You are acting almost like a shameless flirt, saying that most guys would take the chance to look at my body.” She said as he held up the bottle of wine. “Sure, I will have another glass.”

"Careful? Yes. But you will be able to walk around on it without too much trouble. Just don't make a point of landing on it with all your weight and it should be perfect in a two days." He replied, refilling her glass with the wine before switching bottles to pour himself another drink of scotch. "I know that you'll miss it, that's why I'm hiring you for this deal. Because when a big crime comes up and we need your help, you can help deconstruct the work of other thieves. Maybe you won't be as famous for being the Phantom, but maybe you might gain fame for being the lady who catches some of the greatest thieves of our times. Not as glamourous, but at least you'll never be put in jail this way." He said will tipping his glass towards her as a kind of toas

"And just because I can get away with things doesn't mean I should. Unlike most of the bastards creeping about the station, I try to remember I'm here to protect the people, not abuse my privileges as a police officer. And yes, I am a shameless flirt, I'll never deny it. And inexperience is fixed by gaining experience, so give it time girl, maybe you will be good at those things if you feel the urge to follow them." He answered with a casual shrug as he returned to his moderately slouched position, returning the look from his pale blue eyes into her young optics.

Alyssa listened to what the man said before she picked up her refilled glass and returned the semi toast, tipping her glass towards him, though she made sure not to spill. “You seem to have me pretty pegged down for only knowing me a little while. Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be too bad to catch the crooks and keep my sorry ass out of jail. While I think I might have been able to survive I doubt that I would have been very happy there. I am not the kind of person that likes be locked up in a cage, I value my freedom almost as much as my very life.” She said before drinking the wine with a smile, she really liked the taste of this, and she kind of liked how lightheaded she was getting. Her whole face was actually turning a little red, but this time it wasn't from blushing.

“Well then, I am glad that it was you that caught me and not one of your fellow cop buddies. I would have been in deep trouble then, don't know what I would have had to do to get off of the charges, what I woulda lost if that had been the case, and frankly I don't want to know.” Alyssa said shuddering a little bit, she quickly shoved the thought out of her mind, she really didn't want to think about it now. The woman chugged the rest of the wine, making sure that she had drove the thought away. “So Mr. Flirt you always flirt with women you arrest?” The former Phantom asked teasingly, blushing at the mention of how one gains experience, “You hitting on me again or am I just to tipsy to tell?” She adds, swaying a little bit in the chair. She probably shouldn't have drank the sweet wine that fast.

He casually observed the reddening of her face while she drank, but didn't make any facial expression to show that he was amused that she was working herself quickly towards being drunk. "I figured you valued your freedom, most human beings do. Besides, you have a useful skill set we can use to make the world a better place. It's why I'm a better cop than my cohorts down at the station who would have much rather just dropped you on your knees. Nah, I always value a girl's brain above anything else." He stated in reply to some of her statements, but he would tiptoe around her other question for a moment as he was busy grinning a bit at her somewhat inebriated state.

"No, no I don't flirt with every girl I arrest. Most girls I arrest are quite ugly, and quite stupid, so realistically they fall flat on the first two hurdles. No thanks." He would say as he took a long drink remembering some of the women he had arrested who had tried to flirt with him through rotten teeth and Medusa hair. There had been SOME good looking girls who tried to do the same...but like he said, they were dumb. "Am I hitting on you? If you can't figure it out, you don't deserve to know." He said with a cheeky smirk as he took a bit more of his drink down his throat.

“Guess most people do value there freedom. I don't think anyone wants to end up in a cage...but I believe that some people do deserve to be put in jail, murderers, rapists, pedophiles though types of people. Maybe that is a bit hypocritical of me but it is true. As for my set of skills, well I might be useful in catching criminals, mainly other thieves. Then again I never had to so I don't really know, but I will defiantly try to live up to you expectations Ritchie. And man am I glad that you aren't like your cohorts and that you value brains. Most man don't care to much about brains, as long as they are hot they don't care about what the woman said.” Alyssa stated bluntly as she took another sip of her drink.

The former thief continued to drink the wine as she listened to the officer, pouting almost seductively at Ritchie's answer to her question about hitting on her. “So I am one of the few, if not the first, woman that you have arrested and flirted with? I guess I should feel honored.” Her pout only increased at his cheeky smirk. “Fine don't tell me. Though I think that you are. And I also think that if I take another glass of the wine I will become drunk...I am already tipsy.” The woman said as she finished up the wine and placed it down, swaying precariously in the sit, though she did try to steady herself. “Well if you are hitting on me I must admit that you are pretty cute, so I don't mind.” She said in her inebriated state with a smile.

"Then maybe you should take it easy on the drinks little girl, chances are you don't want to be drunk on your first day of not having to look over your shoulder to see if you got caught." He said with a small chuckle as he downed the remainder of his drink and took a deep breath as the warm liquid slid down his throat. "I think you'll do just fine Alyssa, don't worry about living up to my expectations, just try to do your best." He added, before standing up to take his glass over to the dishwasher.

"Maybe before you're completely in the bag I should show you to your room. It's not much, but at least you could do some things to make it more your own." He said as he walked back over to where she was, standing beside her chair with an outstretched hand to help her in moving. He knew for a fact that when she stood up she would be all over the place, mostly because of the alcohol, and partially because her body might forget that one of her legs were out of action, and she might try and step down on her bad ankle.

Alyssa set down her empty glass and nods in agreement. “You are probably right there, no point of going overboard. Besides who knows what kind of trouble I will get into if I get drunk. Personally I don't want to know, nor find out.” The former thief said as she ran her fingers through her long black hair with a faint chuckle. “Plus you could try to take advantage of me.” She added teasingly. “And I will try to do my best, Officer Ritchie.” The woman watched Ritchie head toward the dishwasher and place in his glass, a faint smile on her face.

“Yeah you are probably right there. Wait...I am staying here? Didn't know that but alright, I guess it is fine. Don't worry about the room, as long as there is a bed to sleep in I will be ok.” Alyssa said as she grabbed the outstretched hand before she moved her injured leg off the chair it was on and delicately placing it on the ground. She hulled herself up to her feet and winced and stumbled before she quickly shifted her weight to her good leg. “Well that was stupid of me...” The woman said a slight blush on her red face. “Before I make any more drunk and idiotic mistakes you should probably lead me to the room. I don't want to make any more of an ass out of myself.”

Back
Top Bottom