Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF pairings and scenes/plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. Some know me as more of a sub but since a lot of the role plays I had going seemed to have stopped I might as well seek out some other type of role plays.

A few parings to choose from (My character/your character)
~Babysitter / Mother of child
~Cheated on by bf / Best friend consoling
~Kidnapped / Kidnapper
~Freshman in high school(college) / Senior in high school(college)
~Best friend (Girlfriend, Fiance, Wife) / Best friend (Girlfriend, Fiance, Wife)
~Shy, loner girl / Bully taking advantage
~Student / Teacher(Professor)
~Virgin / Slut
~Lawbreaker/ Police Officer

I have many more pairings and this page would end up filled if I listed them all. They range from romance pairings to BDSM pairings with me being the sub or the dom. Also okay with playing as girls who have animal features such as cat ears and tail or acts a little like an animal, no furries sorry.

Few scenes/plots that can be chosen from
~Gangbang
If you can end up playing more than one girl at a time I will certainly love you! Even more so if you end up playing them as being the more dominant ones, I will just melt in your hands.

~Public scenes
Getting it on in the locker room during class while the rest are outside. Attending a local concert outside in the middle of the night and start getting a little frisky in the middle of the crowd. Seeing the new movie that had just come out in the theater and start paying more attention to each other than the screen before us. Riding a few rides at the amusement part picking out ones that allow you to sit in pairs.

~Work places
End up being late to work, again. Caught masturbating at the desk when there are piles of work on top of it. Too slow in closing down any inappropriate windows on the computer before the boss arrives. Significant other comes to visit her at work and decides to have fun with her, perhaps even getting under her desk and playing with her while her boss comes over to talk with her about something.

There are still more of course but at least I can show what interests me in general. If you want to discuss a particular pairing or plot you are more than welcome to pm me. I'm okay with role playing in pms, threads, and instant messengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom