Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Adventure/Fantasy story w/ M or F player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaghan

Moon
I will go ahead and make a request, though I don't mind initiating on other people's stories.

I am looking for a sort of adventure story, the kind that has character depth and slow build. I don't really do fan-fic, but I will do fantasy and all sorts of other genres.

This tale or journey will involve a priestess who lives a very austere life-style. She may or may-not be capable of holy magic, depending on what you're comfortable with.

The original character was sold to pleasure houses for exotic novelty, but either escaped or performs holy rites in their name. I prefer to play her as a chaste priest, devoted to her religion and vows. Circumstances may arise that will test her devotion, and open the seeds to darker realities.

I am willing to change her back story a bit depending on what I find and who is interested. This is not a weak character, so anyone looking for a travelling companion will find helpful and good company.

There are so many types of plots I could insert her into, it is hard to be specific. High adventure with romantic plot arcs are a plus, but not mandatory.

Willing to do MxF and FxF, as well as mixed and group roleplays.

As long as there is quality writing, I'm willing to be somewhat flexible. I am open to working up to a romance/sexual dynamic but I prefer to take my time.

No quickies or fan-fic please.

I would like to add that I prefer to flesh out stories through threads, but I am also willing to PM under special circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom