Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed atm.

What kind of minecraft player are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post 1: Multicharacter plots
Post 2: Harem
Post 3: Short Term
Post 4: Pictures.

Update: New Craving! First plot really craving.

Notice: If you have a picture of your own or from any of my threads do share it with me and I can likely come up with a few plots for it.

Hello everyone, welcome to the updated thread, now with more plots! I have decided to reopen this thread with the intent for this to be a gathering of plot ideas that I have had and want to play out. As well as keep my picture Gallery Request thread open. So please if you don't like any of the ideas here feel free to jump over there, have fun looking at some pictures and any you like from there we can try to add to a plot here or make a original plot for them. So please enjoy my ideas and tell me what you think.

Before reading down to my second post for the Harem ideas, what I am after is not being the harem. But someone willing to play as the harem for these.

But first my personal rules
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* If your going to be playing a Female please be one or futa please be female, I have some issues with playing with guys playing girls even with dicks. I am sorry it's a odd thing on me but it's due to my history with the subject.
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I am a homosexual/Bisexual girl? This rp request was made to attract the ladies. I am willing to play as a male, if requested but my main search is FxF FutaxF.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.

Special note: In multicharacter plots I will play both male and female characters with no question. For Harems or any other I will do so if asked.

Craving Plot(s)

New!

* Requires partner to play harem situation
* Both sides playing multiple characters
* Monster girls (Kinds will be discussed.)
* A fantasy rp about building up for a war and then a war.

Slime city, a hidden gem, secretly built in the dark parts of the great forest of Azil. A giant forest in which humans have not yet dominated though they have made a great deal of progress into it. There movements threaten the denizens of the forest as many tribes, kingdoms and clans of monster girls have been forced deeper into the forests making them clash with the other monster girls over territory. This has further damaged the population making it easier for the humans to encroach on there lands and push them out. Slime city has been lucky to remain hidden but there is a risk that soon humans will find them. While receptive to outsiders unlike many other clans and kingdoms they won't leave there home. One day a young girl was found outside of there home starving and battered. Taken in she was nursed back to health and presented to the "King" of slime city. A old man, once a great mercenary that hunted monster girls for prizes in the human world. He had grown tired and sought to come here to die but found slime city. They had need of him and still a young man he accepted becoming there king of sorts. After a bit of banter the girl agreed to stay. It was revealed a few days later that the girl was a futa when a hungry slime girl assaulted her. The young girl had a unusual power, her cum was strong and fertile, triple that if not more then a normal human mans. This prompted her second meeting with the king. She revealed she was running from the church, the holy order that sought to destroy all monster girls. She was claimed to be a witch or a monster girl herself for being a futa and was to be burned. Her mother had helped her escape into the forest before she was found by slime city. The old man and her had many long talks and eventually she agreed to take over his role as his Heir if you will. In exchange the old man began teaching her the art of a warrior. She grew exponentially seeming to have a warriors spirit. The old man eventually passed on but not before passing on his weapon to her. Now the Queen of Slime city she had much to think about. From trading they learned more and more of the forest was being cut down and used for villages and greed. As a queen she knew something had to be done but how could she and slimes the weakest of the monster girls fight off the human invaders. They couldn't of course not how they were. So the Queen made a choice, being a tactical mind and a clever girl she began uniquely training the slimes in a way even they could fight, but this would not be enough. They would need more girls, more warriors, more monster girls. The Slime queen had great asperations, she would united the monster girl tribes under her banner, make a kingdom where they could all live and defend there lands together, but first she had to subvert and bring the other races of monster girls under her command. Every empire has to start somewhere right?

What I was thinking is gradually over the rp she recruits, dominates or absorbs other monster girl tribes into the slime kingdom. As she gets a greater army she begins forcing higher grade monster girls in leading to her ruling all monster girls and protecting there lands from humans who hunt them, making her the Queen of Monsters, The Black Queen.

-------

* FxFxF or FutaxFxF - plot requires doubling or more
* Must play two images from plot
* Furry is a part.

Ah, such a normal morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and people are screaming bloody murder. Ah, the pleasant normali- wait what? Today was not a normal day it was the day that the plague made by man hit the world, if it could even be called that. The plague was more along the lines of a step human evolution. Humans genes were being altered over night by this plague. Humans remained as some were immune to this change. By midnight last night fifty percent of humans were affected by this plague. It turned humans with natual affiliation to animals into humanoid versions of the animal. There was a surprising cheer from the anime fanbased who seemed accepting of this. Some humans were only partly affected being slightly altered. Three years have past and society has grown to accept it. Schools accept those afflicted and those not but there are those who hold human superiority very high. Two siblings are faced with the trials of one being a Furry and the other being a Halfbreed.

This idea is very base so it can be added or edited to fit any subject.

-------
I am not writing out the post here because it is likely a waste of time. I have a plot thought out that I would like to do but it has a few set requirements. It is a Warcraft related plot.

Requirements:
# Please have a good grasp on the lore around Warcraft 3 reign and TFT or be willing to look it up so you will know the sort of events that will happen in the rp.
# Please be willing to play multiple characters.
# Please understand that this will a Alternate timeline rp, so at a point in the story we will be free to make up our own events and alter those that we participate in.

-------

Sorry this is a OC x Cannon

A rp with my futa character x Rosalina or other game/anime character

Who doesn't dream about having sex with anime, game, or tv show characters? After all they tend to be the sexiest or just out right most appealing people. Yet one mad scientist, with a hunger no normal person can sate took it to the next step. Having no real intrest in "real" people she has concocted a plot only a teen could make. With funding from a rich daddy and a remarkable intelligence she has developed three things. One is a machine that lets her enter a games world. The second is a way for her to become part of that game, revert back and leave if she will. The final thing was a ray gun one that altered a person's sexuality to be attracted to her. The problem is not all game and anime characters really act how we think they do.

------

Something involving http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/markydaysaid/339141/Patreon-Rastaba-Fool as a character one of mine is paired against.

Multi-character story rps
New one as of 1/6/2015

The smell of smoke, blood and steel these were the smells that were so familiar to a soldier. As hundreds died around them the screams and final breaths of there friends and foes as the drums of war and steel clashed were there music that roared over the field of combat. These were all that the sounds that rung in every soldiers mind like a Choir of Carnage. Senseless acts of brutality and hate were a common place in war. A place were morality, honor, and kindness had no place. There was no hero's on the field of battle just soldiers for a cause not there own. This was no truer for a Young soldier. A teen of the Al'dian a prosperous kingdom in the southern part of the land of Amwrath. The land of Al'dian and the northern kingdom of Shal'var had been at war for nearly four hundred and fifty years with neither side winning. The war would stall for twenty to thirty years at a time becoming a cold war before either side began again with there armies replenished with new solders. There hate couldn't be controlled or cooled, despite many calling a end of this senseless war of attrition. No one knew what this war was even about anymore.

The hate and animosity would not settle, or so many thought. As the war claimed the lives of many children of both royal family's through assassinations, and war time efforts. It took one last great battle to make them both begin to realize what it was doing to there nations. The battle of Ammaralo fields on the boarders of Shal'var was the bloodiest and worst of all the battles ever fought in this war. As both sides clashed on the fields of war it was chaotic blood bath. The battle lasted two full days as both sides whittled away at one another. As the generals sat back they watched as the two armies decimated one another. As the smoke and the sounds of war faded and the battle ended. Both sides weary approached the battle field. What they saw was countless bodies of the dead, so many they had to walk on the bodies of the dead to go any further.

As the Al'dian went deeper they found a sole survivor. A young teen with red hair soaked in the blood of friend and foe trembling among the dead. Her body covered in countless cuts and wounds. Many not life threatening but a blade through her side was. They called out to her, yet she didn't respond only looking at them before collapsing. The general and his guards rushed to her aid, retrieving the lone survivor. Returning to there camp she was treated as best they could. They said she would not last the night, but as time went on she survived into the next day. Astonished she continued to recover on the trek home. Slowly but surely she recovered.

Renown as the survivor of the Battle of Ammaralo fields she was promoted from just a grunt all the way to a captain. Yet there was those within the military that did not feel that she was a right suit. Willful and defiant she did not want to see those under her fall. Yet those higher up the chain did not like this and would not allow her that pleasure of protecting them. All assigned to her was a death sentence as they sent them on suicide missions, yet to there chagrin she alone returned from each of these missions with maybe one or two men left. Badly wounded each time she recovered, earning her the title of the "Al'dian Pheonix" for her red eyes and hair being red like fire, and her unbelievable recovery's. This only made those above her even angrier as she was only gaining more renown. Promoted once more to having a battalion of soldiers under her command. She led battles to victory leading the charge. Calling themselves the "Pheonix feathers" a battalion made entirely of women warriors they were some of the most ferocious warriors in the army, loyal to the king and there leader above all else.

One day going to briefing she over heard the generals speaking of her plotting there next death mission for her. Bursting in the she demanded to know what was going on. The older men seemed shocked for a moment that she was there, looking to one another they sighed, they had been found out. They revealed they had been trying to kill her for the last four years sending her and her soldiers to death missions. They were surprised that she continued to live. Yet they choose where she went and what her missions would be, and they would ensure she would die soon with her wretched bunch of soldiers. She could take being killed herself, she was a solder and could take them trying to kill her, but using her girls as pawns and trying to send them all to there death she couldn't. They had family's, loved ones that they wanted to see at the end of this war. This sent her into a fury that she could not contain. She assaulted the men beating them nearly to death before she was restrained.

Screaming and yelling she was dragged from the room and put before the king. He commanded her to speak why she would do such a thing. The Phoenix tried to explain what had transpired but the king would have nothing of a 'fabricated lie' he had known those men for years and they were two of his best generals they would do no such thing. The king commanded that she be thrown in the dungeon and be Bound with iron until her execution date would be decided for wartime treason. The Phoenix said not another word as she dragged her limp body away. The generals had won, and placed the Phoenix's right hand as the leader of her battalion. Her first act was to leave the army as did all the other Phoenix feathers, stating purely they did not believe there commander and leader would do it for no reason. They were loyal to the king and would not leave his service but they could not fallow the generals of the army. Many became Royal guards and others moved back into civilian life. For two long year of torment in the dungeons, the Phoenix with it's wings clipped sat in a cell bound by irons awaiting the day she would loose her head, but things had changed. The sounds of footsteps awoke her in the dark corner of her cell.

Her red eyes glowing in the dark glaring out with a cold stare. Who she saw step in front of the cell she never expected to see. The king himself stood there eyes fixated on hers. Inching out of the darkness her ragged and dirty form, hair a mess matted with dirt and grim. "Forgive me if I do not bow your highness but these bindings do not allow me." She spoke for the first time in two years. She was bound tightly to the wall unable to move much. Her voice though held no malice or hate for the king rather respect still. She hated not the king for his choice she had long since come to terms with it. The king seemed disheartened to see her like this but kept in mind she was called the Phoenix for a reason. "Do not worry about that, I come here now not as a king but a father. Things have changed since you were locked up down here, the war has taken a great toll on both sides. With your battalion leaving the army, and the lack of skilled warriors being raised both sides have taken more blows then before. Both sides are teetering on the edge of rebellion. Old hatreds must be put to rest if both sides are to survive these troubling times. For this we have set up a arranged marriage between my youngest daughter and the Shal'var's youngest prince to end these senseless battles and hate. So I ask you this oh, Phoenix of Al'din, would you lead a group of guards to protect my daughter? If you accept then all charges will be dropped and you will be free once more. You may pick any warriors who fit what you think will be able to help in this missions." The king spoke to her as if she were a equal.

He was honest with his words. He was not a King commanding a subject rather as a father asking a warrior to protect his daughter. He cared for her deeply, deeply enough to ask a criminal on death row to protect her. She could see why he asked her, but she had to ask for herself. "Why me? A criminal charged with treason, why would you trust her life to me?" She asked honestly, and the kings face did not budge when he answered. "Your the only one who ever brought back your men from missions that many would call suicide. Right now, you are the best choice, so I ask of you, please do this, not for me a father and a king, but for this nation and it's people..." The king bowed his head shocking his guards and her. For a king to do that... She couldn't refuse. "I do this for all three, a Father, A king, and this nation. Not once have I faltered in my devotion to you my king. I will do as you asked but first these chains have to be removed and I will need three days at least of preparations." The Phoenix replied to the kings delight.

The rp will begin during or the last day of preperations. This is a multi character rp, so if you can't handle playing more then one character this isn't the rp for you, sorry. For this I will play males, females and futas

----------------

Long, long ago before you would likely remember children there was a war like no other. The world drenched in blood and hate, it consumed everyone. We couldn't control it and the darkness in man's heart poured out into a big black empty. Our greed and pride was destroying us from the inside. Now there was one race of demi humans who stood above the grime and muck of human arrogance. Separated from the main land they lived a peaceful life undisturbed by humans. While many of there kin were killed or enslaved by our greedy hands. We treated them like trash. abused and tortured those we called below us and when they were all in chains, dead or on the run we turned on one another fighting gruesome wars till one stood above the others. That is how our "Glorious" empire was born on the body's of the dead and greedy.

Now in a stagnate state of decay the people began to grow restless, there fangs rusting as there entire foundation was built off war they hardly had enough to take care of the population. There was too many people and not enough work, not to mention so many warriors who had no skill asides from war began to become agitated eager to return to the battle. Thieves and bandits began to grow rapidly. The Emperor knew without someone to fight the empire would fall to ruin. Turning his eye to the last free nation in the known world. The land of Shadows, Eldruin, the home of "Demons" as we call them now. Yet back then they were simply known as Eldruinians a peaceful people. The king thought this would be a easy fight to take his peoples mind off of things while he worked out a plan for the empire to survive. He sent a army to face them, but he knew not what he would awaken on that island nation. Days, months passed before any word came from the army.

The emperor began to wonder what had happened to his men. It was on December 15th of 12 E.D that he got his answer. The ships returned to the port yet they didn't carry his men. Like a flood the Eldruinian's swarmed off the boats like a plague of death. Led by a small women with black eyes and red pupils like shining in the dark. They slaughtered the entire port making it there base. Like a locus swarm they began to swarm over the land killing everything in sight. The emperor lost a quarter of his land before he could even gather his forces to combat them leaving those in the south to fend for themselves he ordered his forces to protect the middle area of his empire. The war raged for years and years, with no one winning. The humans regained some land and lost some land over the course of the war but the demons were relentless slaughtering everyone in there path.

The emperor knew something had to be done calling for all heroes and mercenary's to protect his lands. He was approached by a old man with a army in toe bearing a symbol of a holy order that he had once tried to extinguish. The man offered his and his followers aid in this war should the king allow them to spread there religion in his empire. The Emperor couldn't afford to turn anyone away, and begrudgingly accepted to allow the religion of Tali into his lands. From there the war began to turn as the Paladins entered the fray. Wielding the power of the light, they were just as relentless as the demons themselves. Slowly they began to push the demons back reclaiming half of the lands that the demons had taken. The demons numbers dwindling they were pushed back to the shore surrounded they were forced to retreat to there island home. The Paladins pursued them with the Empires army in toe. They sought to wipe this plague from the world once and for all. At the dawn of April 4th 32 E.D. a full twenty years after the beginning of the war the fleet arrived in the waters of Eldruin.

Making preparations to make for the beachhead for the final conflict. A dark sphere surrounded the island and all within. Weapons and all they could muster could not break it. Little did they know what this was. Within the barrier was the day that the Eldruin's hate formed greater then any other. Within there holiest of temples stood many of the survivors and people of Eldruin. There stood the greatest of hero's to the Eldruin, the very same being that first spilled the blood of man on the soil of the empire, her body scattering like petals in the wind. Before her stood the Princess of there land a Beautiful white haired women, who cried tears of blood. "Please.... Do not leave me like this..." She begged to the other women who made a pained face as tears of blood rolled down her face. Her body wouldn't stop turning into petals there was no stop.

She had traded her life, her power to create this barrier. The deed was done and she couldn't change it. Raising her hand she placed a finger on her lips. "Do not mourn me your highness... You have a job to still do... Lead our people, I will be all of your shield, it is my job and fate... This isn't goodbye your highness... I will always be here with you, protecting you and our people..." The women spoke gently as her lower half began to disappear. She had not long left before she would be gone. The young princess couldn't stop her tears she wished for this to change. She didn't want to live without her. Yet she knew that there was nothing left that could be done. Swallowing hard she looked up to the Hero of Eldruin, "Then please grant me one last thing, tell me the words we were forbidden to say now... Leave me with this at very least." The princess begged, only to make the Hero smile and thus in the final moments with a smile on her face, she said her final words.

"Goodbye for now my love." As those fateful words were spoken her body turned into petals in the wind. The hero of Eldruin died that day sacrificing herself to cut off Eldruin from the rest of the world. No one knows what happened after that for it was cut off from the rest of the world with no human able to enter that land. We have found a good deal of there people who had left there home unable to live in peace with the anger and hate we caused. Since the end of the world the Empire has become a very different place hasn't it? The religion of Tali gave us purpose and hope. We are no longer the war mongers who seek to dominate the world, yet doesn't mean weak we are still the strongest force in the world and will protect what is ours. So children do you think you have what it takes to help defend the world alongside us?

This is a progressive story that starts in the Empire, that progressively goes into a second world warm between the "Demons" and the Holy order of the Empire. I have quite a few plot twists in mind. It is also another multiple character rp, where I will play as males, females. and futas.

----------------

"Greetings to you, youth of the world. We are sending you this letter to invite you to the grand school of Aldin Academy. By now you are wondering what Aldin Academy, well let me enlighten you. Aldin Academy is a place where the notable and special gather. We have observed you and done a thorough investigation into your background and found you suitable to attend our academy. Room, board and all school and living expenses will be waved and fully paid for. All we ask is that you be diligent in your studies and fallow the rules. If you wish to attend please go to the _____ subway at terminal 7. From there a train will come to take you to the Academy."

This simple and somewhat crude invitation was sent out to every student. It seemed like a perfect place to study and live a few years of there life. Little did they know this was a place beyond there imagination. Aldin Academy wasn't situated in the world of humans. Rather a magical place where all sort of beings coexisted. Those who accepted the invitation left the human world for what normally was for good. Those sent the invitation were those humans who had magical capability's, but in the human world it could never flourish. As such those with the power were offered the chance to leave behind the human world. The truth was the magical world and the human world were once one place. Yet long ago the mythical creatures and powerful magical users came to the conclusion that the magic was just being abused and at the rate it was the magical creatures that helped the magic in the world exist would soon go extinct.

As such they gathered and cast the greatest spell ever. Creating a alternate dimension, they gradually drained the human world of all it's magic, creating a sanctuary for all magical beings. This has continued since the dark ages as they gathered up all those who had magical blood inviting them to the magical world. It is the beginning of the school year and as such the new arrivals has come.

This is another multi character rp. it's as it seems a magical school rp, that also has the elements of exploration in a brand new world. For this rp I would like to only play Female or Futa, but I will gladly play male if asked to. :"3

The church a holy place where you can Pray to the gods for blessing against the evils of the world, or to seek out guidance from those with answers. Yet what is one to do when the church becomes that very Evil? This has never been truer then in the Holy empire of Aldruin of the northern lands. Once a land of peace, love and acceptance. A slow and creeping thing has entered the Empire. At first it was not noticed, and in truth they saw it as a good thing. Under the command of the First princess and heir to the throne saw fit to raise a army from the church. They were originally not meant to be such rather a peace keeping force after the rise in banditry. Under the guidance of the High Priest she formed an army of those blessed with strong minds, stout bodies, and unwavering belief in Druin the God of War and Defender of the weak and thus the Paladin's of Druin were born. At first many wondered how a group of priests would fair against the harshness of battle. It was not long before people realized these were no mere priest.

Relentless, unyielding they sought out bandits and the other evils of the world and took them down with no remorse. Loved at first, this slowly began to change as the Princess took the throne. She dismantled the conventional army making them merge with the Paladin order, creating a subsection of Crusaders. Those who knew not the blessing of Druin and were purely soldiers of the 'light of Druin.' The new Queens laws began to grow more and more severe. Outlawing many things it wasn't until she herself outlawed all worship of the gods save for Druin. The people were outraged and converged on the palace until there voice was like thunder outside it's gates, but the Queen would not show herself, instead the Paladins came. Proclaiming them heretics the lot of them were slaughtered, those who survived met the inquisitor to route out more disbelievers. Known as the red sunday that was the dawn of a dark era for the empire. The peoples movements were closely watched and so much as a step out of line could lose you your hand, your life, or worse a re-education with the inquisitor.

One would think that things could get no worse... That was until the Crusades. Ordering that the world should share in the glory of Druin. Young men and women were drafted into the priesthood if they were found... suitable... the rest were given to the crusaders. One day a young girl in a outer village was found with a notable power. Called "The Healer" she was said to be able to heal any wound and save even someone on death's door bringing them back. The Church finding about this sent a detachment of Paladins to bring her to the capital. When they found the girl they found she did not speak a word. Dragging her to the capital in what most would call a cage.

She was brought to the high priest who commanded her to speak but she did not only blankly staring at him. This caused much unrest and demanded her to speak, to which she did not. The girl remained silent through out the hours that he sought the information. Finally giving up knowing he was not the one to make her speak and he was done with the nicety's. He called for two paladins to enter. Saying if she would not speak then she would show him proof. He commanded one of the Paladin to strike the other. They were surprised but as devoted as they were they did as they were told. Cutting a long slash through his companions body he left him there bleeding on the floor nearing death. The High priest bade her to save this mans life if she truly had the power.

Looking back and forth between the priest and the man laying there dying she seemed to fight with herself. Reluctantly she rushed to the mans side placing her hands on his wound making him gasp in pain she opened her mouth exhaling. A light flowed out of her mouth to her hands as they glowed the wound slowly began closing. The man's complexion began to improve gradually before the wound completely closed. Moving back the girl watched as the man shot up fingering the wound in amazement. He turned to her to thank her and ask her of the miracle she had preformed but she looked sadden. Curious of why, under normal situation he would of asked why but the High priest was in a joyful excitement as he found the power to heal the wounds. Demanding she tell him how to perform such a thing she merely looked at him and shook her head. Again for hours she remained silent as he beat at her trying to get what he wanted. Finally he called in a inquisitor to pry it out of her.

For months she endured torture of the mind and body scaring her body, but not once did she say a word. Finally the games were done as she was moved to the castle's dungeon to meet her fate with the grand inquisitor in the morning. In the dark with only the moonlight shining in from a tiny window she lay on the cold stone floor finally coming to from the previous days torture. She looked around curiously and what she found in the cell across from her would amaze many. The queen herself sat chained to the wall in tattered rags. The queen whom gave the orders and made this land as it was, was locked in a dank dark cell abandoned by the very god she once worshiped regretting everything.

This would be around the time the rp begins. This is once again another multi character rp, I am willing to play as Female, Futa, or male for this. Those of you that have a problem with the plot making the church bad guys I do apologize.

RE: A odd request, FxF or FutaxF Harem Minecraft! or MLP

Harem ideas
For all of these ideas I would like to play with a harem not as one.

1. Two girls in different places of the world, they know nothing about one another. There is only one thing that binds them together, they both own Minecraft. Each of these two girls were sent a message by Mojang that they had been selected for a special Alpha version of the oculus rift version of minecraft. Both were requested to send a reply if they were willing to partake in this test. Little did they know this wasn't what it seemed. The moment they hit yes, the screen glowed so bright it was blinding. The two girls shielded there eyes to avoid going blind. When there vision returned they found themselves in a blocky world and were left to build and survive all on there own without any aid.

One girl could be a complete newbie or a pure creative player, thus she is good with the building aspect but useless when it comes to crafting. while the other is a hardcore survival player and thus is like the leader. No matter the idea gradually more girls will find themselves in the game world.

Let me be VERY spesific about this one have a idea of how you want to start and what kind of Biome they start in. I mean we can talk it out but if I get the feeling there is a lack of motivation to help build the idea. ~Which is hard,~ I will likely cut our rp off.

2. My idea

A avid player who has done a good deal of streams and videos has found minecraft slowly loosing it's charm. Unwilling to give up her fanbase she keeps playing with her all. It has been said that she doesn't have her excitability anymore which has lost her some fans. Yet she is unwilling to five up the rest. One day when she is setting up for a stream she notices a odd world save on her computer. She has only kept saves for streaming. So she thought her sister had played and left a save. She decided to open it up and tried to see what it was all about. The moment she opens it up she realizes the error. before she can do anything she is sucked in. Her first day was lonely and aggravating as she was stuck with jeans and a teal shirt like Steve which she hated she wanted new clothes badly. The first night was horrifying she hid in her hut cowering from a endermen she mistakenly looked at. It left at the sight of dawn. She spent her next day gathering up wool and stuff till night. When it began to rain she hid in her home falling to sleep early. She was awoken to the sound of her door opening. She encountered a young women, who looked like she was wearing a torn up endermen outfit. In tatters she spoke saying she was the Endermen from her first night. Sadden by the obvious fear she went to go out the door worried and skittish. When she touched the rain it burned her skin. Watching her in pain the Steve girl couldn't let her leave and hurt herself. This began a rather kind motion of the Steve befriending human versions of the mobs.

I am eager to see if this interests anyone.

And for those reading this far, here's the reason I was inspired to make this thread. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/727290/5435dc83e9/

3. MLP

Alright this one is a oldie but a goodie, I only ask that they be furries.

Pinkie has been bored for a while with the whole castle of friendship having nothing to do since. She has been dabbling in a bit of magic she found in a book called "Alchemy" She strangely enough found a domination potion, among others. It is said that anyone who drinks it can dominate anyone who takes the lesser potions that were listed below each one. Pinkie being slightly sexually pressed since taking her position on the council of friendship decides to aim for the more naughtier version. Thus she makes the potions and adds it to cupcakes making it random of who got what. She decides to throw a party at fluttershy's with the intent of giving all of her friends a cupcake but she has to set them down and looses track of them. Swallowing hard she stashes the remaining cupcakes in the back. The one who ended up with her dominate cupcake was either Vinyl scratch (me) or a Oc (Me).

The potions change all of them in some way, and one by one there claimed by my character each in a sexual way. It will likely change the core characters personality so don't worry about playing them to exact or anything.

4. Born to a normal family, she never did anything outstanding that warranted any real attention. Yet she got it anyways, a women of Beauty and renown had taken notice of this commoner. The head of the Moribus foundation. The leading company in nano tech. Formerly the daughter of the owner the company. With his tragic death in a traffic incident leaving his daughter alone to run the company. Already she faces many trials and tribulations as people try to trick her and take the company from the tank. Sad and dejected she slipped out from her home without her guards to get some air. A beautiful women like her was immediately surrounded by some... Unsavory fellows. Afraid and unable to really able to resist so many. Almost to the point where she would be raped. As one of the men reached to grope her, a hand reached out gripping his wrist tightly. A Delinquent came to her rescue calling out for the cops. The men scattered as the the cops came. The Delinquent sighed and gave her the nod and ran off herself. The President of the Moribus felt her heart flutter. She immediately became obsessed with her, and wanted nothing more to meet her again. She used her wealth to look for the delinquent and find out everything she possibly could, wanting to "Thank" her. From there this Delinquent is thrust into the world of the rich. Little did she know she would gain the interest of more and more people, so they could see what someone like her is like.

The rp is like a romantic comedy like Princess lover, to which I have been watching quite a bit lately.

5. : Have you ever met with a Demon? No I would guess not well those who have often have tales of evil creatures and monsters. Those while yes exist there are many demons most not unlike us. Dwelling within a alternate realm united under a single banner of the High king. The Demon king rules with a iron fist but he isn't evil, he is fair and just. He loves his children to the core, yet one is truly becoming problematic. His youngest has entered her rebellious stage and has proclaimed she will take no lover or mate who is a demon. This has angered many suitors but her father can do nothing to sway her, and he will not force her. He has made a bet with her she can take a human lover and see how they fair. If she can truly fall for them and they for her within a years time the demon king would turn the human into a demon so they may remain within there realm and live a long life with her. The youngest has sought out a human living in disguise in the human world for nearing a year to find a lover yet she has had no such luck. Working and living like a human she has had a great deal of bad luck. One night while taking out the trash from the convenience store she worked at much to her fun. She encountered a darker side of the human world. Three men had a women who looked quite angry pinned against the wall. They were being quite aggressive with her though the young demon couldn't make out what they were saying. What happened next made her jaw drop. The women kneed the one in front of her in the crotch back handing the one to her left whacking his head into stone wall and then giving the one to her right a death glare. He seemed quite unwilling to test her moving out of her way. As the women came her way she was grumbling about her night being ruined. Her dress was ripped and she was quite angry. Yet the youngest demon watched her it was like love at first sight, at least on the demon end. Little did the human know she would end up in the world of the demons as a lover of a highly unreasonable demon. Even less did the human know she would have to create a harem of demons and humans in order to be acknowledged by her father or have quite a painful end.

This is a very heavy on story being a romantic kinda comedy. Being the unwilling human forced to do things she doesn't want to at first but eventually comes to like it and fall for the young demon princess.

6. A secret island that was once used by the most rich and powerful man in the entire world. It is near impossible to reach normally. The man filled this island with some of the most Beautiful women of every Race and Nationality each with a different Skill set be they Survivalist or a Air head The island is self sufficient and has provided each to have quite the luxurious and worry free life. With no one able to reach the island the girls have found pleasure in each others Company. Yet one day wreckage floated up to the shore. Curious and the first of the Girls to find it she can't help but check it out. What she found is the first new person in six years and little do they know hidden under her clothes is the one thing they need to procreate.

This is Futa x harem out right. The pictures for this one are just the ones that inspired the idea so don't need to be used. It's a island survival on a island that they can easily survive on quite easily so expect some more romantic and smut action for this one.

7. We live in a world were gods are something of a mythical thing. In many religions there are many gods and goddesses. Japan for instance where countless local deity's have been born and died. In a rural area that is maybe a hour or two by train ride there is a odd legend. They worship a odd goddess, a goddess of love, sex and fertility. It is said that it is she who keeps the lands fertile and plentiful. Most no longer believe in this, only doing things out of tradition. Little do they know the a new Goddess of the lineage will soon be born, one they never thought would amount to anything will be the very goddess. A young girl still in high school, living a secluded life. her home is the temple of the Goddess thus making her quite the unwilling Miko. Made fun of every day, with no real friends. There are people who talk to her but she can't help but feel it is just out of pity. A bad attitude is all shes got going for her. She hides a secret at home. A neet, she has played countless dating sims finding them the most pleasant. Unable to combine game and real life she looses herself in the fantasy world. Little does this Neet know the next time she goes to the temple she will encounter the Goddess who will change her life.

This idea is as one guessed based off of a loose idea of "The World God Only Knows" Manga. I read it a long time ago but now I stopped for some reason and it came to me. This is a romance comedy based idea. Sex will be there just not the main focus. While the Neet try's to build a harem for a reason we can talk out.

8. Year 7849 AMR, The worlds are split disconnected as much as the space Colony's are. Each world has progressed in it's own way. Some are far behind the others. there is but one law that no one is to interfere with the colony's that are behind in technology. This has caused the planetary colony's to be under strict control of the space colony's. The space colony's control, as they have basically enslaved the earth colony's making them unable to catch up and live by there own right. This is how it was for a hundred years. That was until a group of young teens found something buried deep underground. Something the space colony's and the earth colony's forgot. These kids banded together as the "Gundam."After a show about mecha's from the old times. The team started as four kids. One pilot, but they quickly grew and with the pilot in charge of the anicent mecha they assaulted a navy base and stole a proto type ship. Escaping into space with a crew from there planet they had a rough time but with the help of people from the space colony's that disagreed with how the earth colony's were treated they joined the Gumdams and this is the start of the Gundams rise as more and more Gundams are being found on the earth colony's.

It's a shameless gundam idea so screw me.

9. The second war was a hard and terrible thing that left much work to be done and even more to recover from. Many children of all of nations without family's. One such young High elf was like this. Orphaned she had to stay in the orphanage for mot of her young life. Only about nine years of age when her family were taken from her during the burning of the Blackened Woods. The young child hated the orcs with everything she had. She ran away from the orphanage to see the place her parents died. The woods had become darkened and life barely began returning. Trolls dwelled in these woods, hunting anyone who dared enter these woods. The young elf was careful hiding in the shadows of things. She found the place, windrunner village. She and the other children of this village were sent north in order to survive. Yet they were left homeless because of it. While standing looking at the burned buildings she heard the sound of something behind her. She could feel eyes on her a cruel and evil glare of a forest troll quite hungry. Scrambling away with her back to the wall of a burnt building she held out a knife trembling. The troll laughed and slowly began to approach. She began to swing in fear. A loud scream shocked her to ducking and holding her ears trembling. When she worked up the courage to look. The forest Troll was dead with a axe in his back. She looked up and to her horror it was a orc! The large green skinned man stared down at her not with anger or the horrorfying gaze she had come to expect. His expression was soft as he offered his hand. The girl slowly and fearfully took his hand as he lifted her to her feet. Swallowing hard as she looked up at him the orc motioned her to follow and she did for some reason she felt as though she should. The orc led her to a small home built of sticks and stones and hides from animals. She entered with him and the orc began to speak in broken common. He spoke of the voice of the wind telling him to go and seek out a small child one blessed by the Arcane but with a heart that could hear the earth rumble, the winds roar, the seas thunder and the fires blaze. He said that she might have the makings of a shaman. She shook her head she couldn't be a shaman! She was no dwarf or orc! She was a high elf, there was no- "You can be one." The girl bolted her head behind her but there was nothing. Shock and horror filled her face only to be eased by the orcs words. It was the spirit of wind he spoke of a potential way to live a life where she had not the fear of being alone. She could live with the elements always walking with her as she walked with them. She never understood him but decided to stay. Over the next eight years she and the old orc stayed together he taught the ways of the shaman, of the old orcish ways and that orcs were not all the monsters she was told of. A magical thing happened to her, her grand blue eyes became a beautiful thing of four colors. As Shamanism took hold inside of her it reflected in her eyes. Her eyes in the right corner was brownish green like the earth. To the left was red life fire, below that was blue as the seas, and at the bottom right silver as to resemble the winds. She learned something hard for her people humility. When the call for the orcs to unite the Shamanistic elf and the old orc decided to heed the call. Her first encounter with orcs was not a friendly one. At least not until she explained herself in orcish. The shamans seemed to greet her the friendliest. Thrall was taken with her and seem to hold her in great regard. She would join the horde in there journey to Kalimdor. She remained by there side up till the beginning of the cold war. She was asked to be a ambassador of the horde to stormwind. She did her job in secret. She befriended the young anduin, having a very big sister complex with him. She was actually not hated by King Varian who saw her much as he had his own friend. After a short stint of turning to the rebels during the siege of orgrimmar she has retaken her position as ambassador, though with a great deal of hate from the kirin'tor, she couldn't help. She has a grand distaste for Jaina as well it seemed a personal matter had happened between them.

A wow rp with a shamanistic blood elf, in stormwind and the other alliance city's that is working to keep the peace between both factions with the iron horde issue happening.

10. Within this wonderful world of poke'mon there are still so many places that we do not know of or have never been. So many unseen pokemon and so many new things to learn. So many unique cultures still lay in wait out there in the world of adventure. Across the sea, there is a place that would amaze even the greatest of scholars, a place known as the "Alvia Region." A mythical place where pokemon from all over the other known regions can be found, within this enormous island nation. This region is unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. A place that though they have advanced in technology, there social structure is still in medieval times. Kings and queens rule the land, dominating and guiding there people as they see fit. Though in this age there is a region of peace, where the king rules justly and is kind to his people. Yet even so a darkness looms over the kingdom, as there are no other royal family's as there's are anywhere near. The royals often take noble husbands and wives. The only child of the King and queen Bellariley has just come to age where she may begin looking for her spouse, yet she has absolutely no desire to marry at this time. Her attention as it always has been, to go out and explore beyond the castle walls, to see all the sights meet all the poke'mon she can. Her parents know this, and do not want her to leave. But knowing that she will be only miserable they reluctantly allow her to go, but only with a elite guard accompanying her. She and her guard had left the castle three days ago, heading to the first gym to begin the journey. All was merry, and there seemed like nothing could go wrong. Yet tragedy struck, as in the middle of the night they were attacked. The princess kidnapped and the guard left for dead. Bound and gagged she struggled against her captors, to no avail. As they crossed the mountain pass she began her tantrum again wiggling out of her captors arms. But it was a shallow victory, as she fell from the cliff side, plunging to what seemed to be her certain death. A week and a half passed before she began to open her eyes again, finding herself in a wood cabin, her head throbbing with only a little less pain then the rest of her body. The smell of a hearty stew wafted through the air, the sound of a slight breeze blowing through the trees, only being drowned out by the sound of axe to wood. She wondered where she was, curious she slowly sat up and looked out the open window, seeing a brightly lit forest. The sound of the door knob turning was all that snapped her from her blank stare.

In honor of pokemon omega ruby and Alpha sapphire, I decided to revive a ancient plot from earlier in the year I made for a partner who no longer gets on. The idea could be that she has Amensia and only remembers her name and perhaps that she is a trainer. Depending on what the kidnappers have done, like perhaps dying her hair, she could be mistaken for someone else, and not the princess. Leaving a very valid option to go on a adventure to beat the gym leaders and be a trainer while also trying to recover who she is. Through there journey's as a trainer they get people to join them along the way. Leading people to gather around the two of them, while not her intention the one who saved her gains a good bit of affection from the other girls, leading to a harem situation where the princess could get needy and rather cute if we play it like that.

11. Years have passed in the pokemon world and the legends of ash and co. have long since past and now all that is left is there family's names and the occupations. The research facility's in pallet town are still run by the Oak family while the Ketchem's are still doing there own thing. The ketchem family in recent years have been nothing but laughing stocks. Producing nothing more then Third rate trainers at best and this generation looks no better. The only daughter is a laughing stock of the school. She is a brilliant student even better then the oaks daughter. She was a natural trainer better then anyone else in school. While the Ketchum daughter cannot get any pokemon to listen to her. When they came to age to being there journey which now older then ten. The tradition of the Ketchum being late continued on. Given the ketchum daughter the last pick. It was a Eevee a vastly bad tempered one. The oak in charge told her it was it or nothing. The Ketchum girl went for it determined to become a world glass trainer.

This rp can go quite a few way. The oak girl could get tricked into a fight with a higher class trainer and the offer her body because she has nothing else to give and they are extremely aggressive doing a lot more damage to her pokemon. kicking it while it's down. Damn well kicking it, when the ketchum daughter shields it with her own body because her Eevee pulled a episode 1 pikachu. Kind of impressed by this show the Ketchum daughter's Eevee helps in battle and helps defeat the trainer and runs him off. The Eevee still won't listen but has a better respect for the Ketchum daughter. This event makes them travel together with a odd kinda situation with the Oak daughter developing a inferiority complex to her and strives to beat her. Thats one way to do this, there is many more of course.

12. no plot idea yet but I would love to do a school love story http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2487624

My character was a wonderful young women who lived a wonderful life up until her eighteenth birth day. On the drive home from a fancy little restaurant she turned her head only to see a car coming at them. That was the last image that she could remember before pain. She awoke two months later to the horror that awaited her. Her mother was dead, the only one she knew and the most precious person to her. She was a wreck for a few days as she laid in her bed she hardly ate anything just staring out the window with a blank expression. Then one day in walked in a man in a suit who greeted her. She didn't react to him and remained silent. He seemed to know what condition she was in because he continued. He spoke that he was sent by her father a man she had never met. She had asked her mother what was he like. She spoke both fondly and harshly about him. She could tell she loved him very much. My character finally reacted to something asking "Why does a man who I never met send someone to meet me? He never showed up for any birthdays or any holidays." The man seemed to understand her bitterness. She had all right to be. The man responded with something that shocked her. "Your mother had told him to stay away she wouldn't let him suck you into his world... Though it happened anyways. They have investigated the crash it was done by a disgruntled former worker who knew about your mother and attacked you both to get back at him... Your father understands you will be angry with him for in a round about way taking your moth- " He was interrupted by my character saying something that startled him, a soft voice that didn't portray any anger against anyone but the one who did it. "Why be angry at him? He was not the one who choose to kill my mother and try to kill me, but you never answered what does he want with me?" She asked looking at him her face rather lifeless as she stared him right in the eyes. A odd strength hid in those lifeless eyes one willing to live on. "Your father wants you to come and live with him and your half sisters. He eagerly wishes to see you and who you become. He treasures his children above all else. If you do not wish he will ensure that you can remain in your mothers home-" He spoke only to be interrupted once again. "That is not my home any longer. Without mother in it, it's no home to me. Once I am released from the hospital I will go. Lets see how things go." was her final answer before her life began to change.

Pictures and personality types I would "Like" for the half sisters can easily be changed.

The eldest and the "Downer" type

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2393862

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2406626

The second to the eldest the "Wild Child" type

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2481937

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2406625

The middle child the "Fashionista" type

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2470574

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2467675

The youngest middle child the "Good girl" type

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2420487

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2405369

The youngest child the "hyper little sister" type

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2434209

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2452006

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2405370

Info As you all these characters are from RWBY they don't need to have the personality of it. My desire is more or less to put ideas with pictures that kinda give a idea to the kinda family my character has or I would like her to have. This rp is very much a incest harem. My character could be futa or not. Each daughter though I would like to be a different mother only with the same father.

14.A, A devious sorceress has traveled the land enticing and gaining the powers of magicians and warriors alike. her travels have gathered up enough souls to make a small army but she wants more, more power. So she continues her path meeting up with a young scythe wielding warrior who's fighting style interested her. She played herself of as a kindly magician and traveled with her for a few weeks. Yet the scythe warrior was clever and avoided anything that would or could get her powers. The Sorceress grew angry and finally revealed what she was. The scythe warrior was too clever for her. As she suggested a wish in exchange for her power. Yet the clever young warrior suggested one thing no one ever had. "Very well I wish to take possession of you and all that you own, including my power, soul, as well as your soul and power." Too late she was bound to do it. All of herself now belong to the warrior. This proceeds to the warrior using her to gain the power, souls and bodies of beautiful women she travels with.

14.B A beautiful Shop owner who's always eager to help. She has had a young friend who comes daily to help out the store for pocket cash. The shop owner had taken a liking for her but who would fall in love with a old women she can get the attention of so much more. The shop owner sneaked a love potion into her drink one day. So close to a young lover but the tricky helper she switched the cups to taste her lips upon the cup. Only to find the shop owner tried to drug her when she drank the love potion. She found out that the shop owner was a witch and was now more then willing to make the young helpers dream of making a harem and become rich.

15. In recent years there has been a explosive increase of technology where robotics have expanded to a high grade. They have been expanded to the ability to mimic humans. The source of this is the Atlas corporation, they have made such advances. A order came in for a robotic companion. Within the corporation those who work are under some harsh conditions. One of the workers can't take it anymore and secretly packs three more companions into the shipment. Yet he didn't know what he packed in was four proto-types that had a virus that made them act more like humans then they needed to. These four were shipped to a girl who was a Neet. She avoided people and never left her apartment. Very much a hermit that left only when she needed to. Though she didn't leave it didn't mean she was poor or anything. Truthfully she had two friends who came daily, well coworkers as it were. The trio made Indie games that did quite well. They kept to a classic feel of story above art. Though given there bosses desires for perfection the are was quite well done. Little did any of them know. When these four came there world would change quite a bit.

Ideas for the robots.

1,The adult http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2419370

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2429637

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2419372

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2455420

2. The childish http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2473167

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2472101

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2492757

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2489354

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2489326

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2482304

3. The tomboy

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2442931

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2011093

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2479513

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2365065

4. The good girl http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2492483

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2492400

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2492098

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2491665

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2491000

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2490657

Just ideas not necessarily the appearance or personality's of the characters.

RE: A greedy request, FxF or FutaxF Searching for a Harem, minecraft, mlp and more!

Short term plots that can become long term if we want. (Super base ideas and full ideas)

FxF

A beach time escapade.

A beautiful day, sandy beach, beautiful people. But what will a young women do when she starts getting hit on by another women?

Don't make bets with your gay friend's.

Bets always make things exciting yet there always something your likely to regret. Making a bet with your gay friend that she gets to do anything she wants to, to you for one night.

Futa X Female

A honest moms poor choice in words.

A single mother wants nothing more then her failing fifteen-eighteen year old daughter to pass. She is so far behind in credits already she might just barely make graduation if she puts in work. Well she decides to make a deal with her child. She will give them one request that she would do the best to make happen if she makes up all the credits. The thing is she does and quite easily in fact. Well time comes to pay up and the daughter who happens to be a futa comes at her with a shocker of a request. She wants to have sex and dominate her mom.

A online bet

On a online game there is bets, it can't be stopped. One day a young gamer bets someone in there guild that they can beat them in a test of skill. The young gamer knows the other is a older women and lives alone so the bet is, if she looses the two will meet up in real life outside of a guild meet up, go on a date that ends at a sex hotel. The older thinking she can win agrees only to get decimated and now she is going to get used as a younger womens play thing. Little does she know shes a futanari.

The School slave game

Aldin girls academy is one that prides it's self on high scores. While on the outside it looks like a wonderful school on the inside it hides a devious secret. The girls taken in have no homes or no place to go. Either they are turned into the elite of the world or they are on the bottom. The school takes the lowest scoring girls each month and turns them into the slaves to the girls of the top. The top scorers are given pills to turn them into a futa for the month they have there slaves. They are allowed to do anything they want to them so long as they don't disrupt the school image.

RE: A greedy request, FxF or FutaxF Searching for a Harem, minecraft, mlp and more! 11/22

Bump with pokemon updates.

RE: A greedy request, FxF or FutaxF Searching for a Harem, minecraft, mlp and more! 11/22

No updates for now just bumps!

Bump with a incest harem idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom