Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inexperienced and looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a very em experienced rper looking for someone who is willing to work with me through the good and the bad. I'm not particularly picky on smut vs plot but would prefer to have at least SOME character development in their, but for the most part whatever happens happens. Being as inexperienced as I am, please don't expect too much out of me in the quality or quantity scale. Good, detailed writing comes with practice, and that's what I need; yet I do promise to attempt my best at not jut leaving it with a one liner but with a paragraph. I will only do thread or email as I do not have computer access to do anything else, I am completely mobile. And also please don't expect that I can reply everyday, or even every other day, as I am very well consumed by my job (military, deployed), but if you see that I have logged on and not replied, go ahead and ask what's up I'll be honest with you. Giving all that, here's what I'm willing to do and hope to find someone who can help me out....

--A high fantasy setting (something along the lines of D&D which I am very fluent in). Any gender or race.
--Father/daughter. I want to be the daughter.
--Brother/Sister. I will play either, but I'll be the submissive.
--Private detective/Suspect. Either will work, any gender.
--Assassin/Mark. Either will work, any gender.
--Married Man/Stripper. I'll be the stripper.

I know it isn't much, but I'll add more as I think of 'em. So if you're interested, please send me a message with your idea and we shall see if we can't get the ball rolling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom