Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Historical fiction plot via email/AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StoryWeaver

Hi there. I’m looking for a particular plot detailed down below. First of all, there is a disclaimer of sorts that relates to my attitude to smut that I’d ask you all to read and understand before contacting me. I understand I am rather picky and specific in many regards.

Do you smut?
I understand that this may not be a popular attitude to have on this site, but I would prefer for all smut scenes to be fade-to-black. The reason behind this is due to the fact that over my many years of roleplaying I have done countless sex scenes that have been an incredible chore to write. I’d go as far as saying that it was the worst aspect of roleplaying for me. That being said if the story is particularly interesting and the word count for the posts are around 500 plus, I may consider partaking in sex scenes. I must stress that this instance is very rare and would not divulge from the grander plot of the roleplay. I must ask that any potential partners respect my opinion on this matter, for I have had too many people attempting to negotiate by calling me names because of my preference. This is probably my only limit.

Does this mean you’re unwilling to partake in any scenes of affection/romance?
Absolutely not. When it comes to scenes of heated sexual passion I am more than happy to write the build up to and the aftermath of the actual act, due to there being key aspects of important character development during those times. Kisses, hugs, nudity etc. are more than welcome. It’s just the actual sexual act that bores me to tears.

Now that’s out the way, let’s get onto the plot details.

I am really craving a story with a cast of characters. By that I mean numerous characters from different walks of life all falling into a grand long-term plot. My preference on this is a historical story, in a world of our creation, involving aspects from a wide range of genres. Fantasy is a possibility in this, though romance, drama, intrigue, crime, politics, military and much more are likely inclusions.
The plot line I have a particular craving for would involve a rebellion against the King’s rule, set around the initial setting of a medieval-esque court. Initial ideas about possible members of the court are, but not limited to:

• The King and Queen.
• Their sickly son.
• The King’s younger brother.
• His new wife and her family.
• The King’s sister, married to a foreign Prince.
• The head of their religion and lower members of the clergy.
• The favoured artist.
• The Lord Chancellor.
• Castle servants.

For this idea, I imagined that the main couple of interest would be the King’s brother and his wife, beings as they are the couple who would be leading the rebellion against the King’s rule. Aspects behind the rebellion are up to planning and discussion. For the couple though, I imagine that their marriage was arranged and there is a general sense of animosity between the two, yet as the months and years progress affection between the two blossoms and they become the very definition of what I like to call a ‘medieval power couple’. That’s who you and I would play, with you being the husband and I being the wife. Who would play the other characters is up to discussion.

Themes.
This is not going to be a wholly happy story. There will be happier aspects of it, but in a setting and scenario such as this, there is bound to be at least one person who is out of their luck and in some sort of difficult situation. I want a story with a vivid world of description, not lacking some of the more gruesome aspects of life in medieval times. In that sense I imagine plague, execution, battles, assassinations etc. will be prevalent throughout the story, so if these are aspects that make you particularly squeamish, this probably isn’t the story for you.

If you’ve got this far through my ramblings, I first of all congratulate you and secondly provide you with means of contacting me. Due to possible time zone differences (I’m GMT) people may be put off IM roleplay. If you’re not, you can reach me on AIM at storyweaver29. Just leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I am on rather a lot so we’re bound to meet at some point. If you would rather stick to email, you can reach me on storyweaver29@aol.com.

Wait I don't understand, are you saying you don't do any sex scenes period? It's just that our characters kiss and fade to black?

I am definitely interested in this, I hope you are able to find a group. I play a priestess, so I could potentially fill the role of a member of the clergy.

Best of luck in your search, perhaps an adult RP website isn't the best place to search for people who will "fade-to-black". I do believe most of us are here to explore our sexual creativity and many of the people here unfortunately aren't very negotiable on aspects of their RPing. But regardless I hope you find what you're looking for, and if you're still having trouble feel free to PM me. I know of a couple other places you could go that might suit your needs better.

If I wasn't involved in something similar already, or had more time, I'd love to be involved in something of this nature, it sounds like a rich plot line. The fade to black sounds more bodice ripper, where you can reduce the entire act down to a sentence or two as necessary.

Complex devious plots are incredibly fun to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom