Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That would be great, thanks." I said as he offered his free hand for me to climb onto and lifted me up to the counter above. When i turned to face him, i could tell he had a lot on his mind, which i could already understand of course. Mice and cats had their history, but some anthro mice and cats have been known to get along quite well together.

I suppose it all depends on what he plans on doing with me.

Noir couldn't help but give a soft sputter of laughter as the mouse agreed to be lifted up and Noir carried him up to the counter. Noir was used to being dwarfed by others rather than towering over others so much that they seemed practically like dolls in comparison. Noir tilted his head as he eyed the little mouse, noting the nice way he was dressed and the cute way he'd styled his hair. The cat's tail flicked playfully. "I'm surprised you didn't scamper off. Aren't little white mice supposed to be afraid of black cats like me?" he mused.

"Honestly, i think I'm one of the rare few that don't think all cats are bad. What about you? How do you view other mice, or more importantly, mouse anthros like myself? Do you think it's possible for us to get along? And if so, do you think we could be more than just friends?" I asked as i began rubbing the back of his hand while i felt myself blushing, hoping he would take the hint and start having some fun with me.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
"Honestly, i think I'm one of the rare few that don't think all cats are bad. What about you? How do you view other mice, or more importantly, mouse anthros like myself? Do you think it's possible for us to get along? And if so, do you think we could be more than just friends?" I asked as i began rubbing the back of his hand while i felt myself blushing, hoping he would take the hint and start having some fun with me.

Noir chuckled and sipped from his drink as it came, asking for a glass small enough for the mouse. Noir propped his chin in his hand and left his elbow on the bar. "Mm, well I've never met one as small as you before." he tilted his head as the mouse began to rub the back of his hand. Noir chuckled and was unable to lick the corner of his mouth. "But you're real cute aren't you?" he chuckled and then shifted his pinky so that it rubbed against the mouse's crotch.

As soon as he told me i was cute, i could feel myself blush even more, and if that wasn't enough, he took my hint loud and clear when his pinky shifted and rubbed against my crotch. I let out a short but loud moan as i heard him licking his lips, enjoying the moment for what it was, and perhaps for what was about to come. With that thought in mind, i decided to take this a step further and see if he was willing to do the same.

"You know, I've got a room here, but it's so big and I'm not sure if i feel comfortable having it all to myself. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me for a while?"

Timmothy Kirkman said:
As soon as he told me i was cute, i could feel myself blush even more, and if that wasn't enough, he took my hint loud and clear when his pinky shifted and rubbed against my crotch. I let out a short but loud moan as i heard him licking his lips, enjoying the moment for what it was, and perhaps for what was about to come. With that thought in mind, i decided to take this a step further and see if he was willing to do the same.

"You know, I've got a room here, but it's so big and I'm not sure if i feel comfortable having it all to myself. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me for a while?"

Noir's ears perked up in interest as the little mouse offered to take him back to his room. This was going to be far too easy. Stealing from larger creatures was always fun, a real challenge to see if he could get away with it without being caught. But he'd never pass up something so sweet and easy like this. He chuckled and nodded, tail flicking playfully. "Alright cutie...that sounds like fun! Now, I get the feeling you're a bit impatient, want me to carry you back in my hand...or in my pocket?" he mused, rubbing his pinky in a little more incessantly, pressing in and working the digit up and down over the tiny mouse's crotch.

Yumi was relaxing in her room when she smelled a mouse. She licked her lips. While she wasn't hungry, she was very horny.

After he offered me some options for transportation, the black cat started rubbing my crotch with his pinky again. I could feel myself getting harder, and I'm sure he could feel it as well. It was all i could do to keep myself from cumming right then and there. And then i said something stupid.

"Honestly, you can carry me in you mouth, or even let me ride on your dick and i wouldn't mind." As soon as those words left my mouth, i immediately slapped my hands over my mouth and began blushing to the fullest i could ever hope to blush. I've never been that open with people I've just met five minutes ago, but at the same time, a part of me was happy i could be that open with a random stranger. The question now is, how did he feel about what i just said?

Yumi left her room after putting on a g-string bikini. She began to sniff around for the mouse. "Come out, come out, mousey..." she muttered.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
After he offered me some options for transportation, the black cat started rubbing my crotch with his pinky again. I could feel myself getting harder, and I'm sure he could feel it as well. It was all i could do to keep myself from cumming right then and there. And then i said something stupid.

"Honestly, you can carry me in you mouth, or even let me ride on your dick and i wouldn't mind." As soon as those words left my mouth, i immediately slapped my hands over my mouth and began blushing to the fullest i could ever hope to blush. I've never been that open with people I've just met five minutes ago, but at the same time, a part of me was happy i could be that open with a random stranger. The question now is, how did he feel about what i just said?

Noir's eyes lit up at the mouse's words and he grinned. "Oh? Those are dangerous places you know." he drawled. He gave his pinky a light flick before he chuckled and picked the mouse up. He slid from his barstool and with little preamble stuck the tiny mouse inside of his tight shorts. He groaned as he felt the little anthro slide up against his half-hard cock and wiggled his hips a little in order to adjust to the new bulge sitting in his pants. "Comfy down there?" he asked, running his thumb over the mouse's head a bit fondly.

Strangely enough, he seemed to enjoy the thought of me riding his dick, though i could also understand why he would enjoy putting me in his mouth, him being a cat and me being a mouse. Then he proceeded to pick me up, which made me a little nervous at first, but after i saw where he was putting me, i started to calm down again. He then placed me on top of his slightly erect dick before he snapped his shorts shut, forcing me against his dick as the scent of his musk began to fill my nostrils. When he asked if i was enjoying myself, i couldn't find any words to use, so i just started giving the tip of his dick some love as i began kissing it while sticking my tongue inside the slit. It didn't take long before he began moaning out loud, and when that happened, i could feel him rushing to my room as some pre started oozing out of his dick, and then i started drinking it all in so his shorts wouldn't get sticky.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
Strangely enough, he seemed to enjoy the thought of me riding his dick, though i could also understand why he would enjoy putting me in his mouth, him being a cat and me being a mouse. Then he proceeded to pick me up, which made me a little nervous at first, but after i saw where he was putting me, i started to calm down again. He then placed me on top of his slightly erect dick before he snapped his shorts shut, forcing me against his dick as the scent of his musk began to fill my nostrils. When he asked if i was enjoying myself, i couldn't find any words to use, so i just started giving the tip of his dick some love as i began kissing it while sticking my tongue inside the slit. It didn't take long before he began moaning out loud, and when that happened, i could feel him rushing to my room as some pre started oozing out of his dick, and then i started drinking it all in so his shorts wouldn't get sticky.

Noir waited a moment for an answer before he felt the mouse began to kiss and lick at the head of his cock. He moaned, clapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the sound and decided it'd be best to quickly make his way to the mouse's room. He barely noticed anyone on his way, including the other cat sniffing the air, in his hurry. He shut the door behind him and nearly collapsed on the bed, groaning as he unzipped his shorts and slid them down to see what the mouse was doing. "O~oh! Eager aren't you?" he gasped before he sat up and leaned over the little mouse. "Still, we should get you out of those clothes before we wind up getting them covered in cum." he chuckled reaching down to pluck away what the mouse was wearing and grinning once he was naked.

"Mm, tasty little morsel aren't you." he teased, reaching out his index finger to stroke the mouse's little dick.

Before we could go any further with our fun, someone began knocking at the door, leaving both of us to question who it was.

"Are you expecting anyone?" The black cat asked me as he looked down at me.

"No. Are you?" I asked back.

"Well since this is your room, no." With no real answer as to who was at the door, my new friend went to check while leaving me on the bed as he opened the door a crack.

Appearing in a puff of smoke,The kitsune Nayra walked up to the cat girl and came up behind her as her tail would start rubbing the cat girl crotch.

Nayra nibbled on the cat neck as she whispered in her ear. "You know, cats are the sexest furries in the world. I bet I could make you cum right here but I'm interested in those two boys on the other side of the door"

"Anything? Hmm then how about you become my personal toy? I'll treat you correctly and you can do your best to serve your mistress?" Nayra whispered in her ear as her tail kept rubbing but it was preventing her from cumming until Nayra let her.

Yumi had a moment of hesitation, but her sex drive made the decision for her. "Yes! I will! Please... M- Mistress!"

"Good kitty" Nayra smirked as she bite into Yumi neck softly leaving a mark that show this young sexy cat girl was now both an apprentice and a sex toy to her Kitsune Mistress. Now that she was Nayra's, she flexed her 9 Tails and Yumi would feel amazing pleasure from 9 different area on her body while Nayra hand slipped into her bikini bottoms and started finger fucking her pussy.

"M- Mistress... pl- please... I don't like public sex..." Yumi moaned and squirmed. "And may I know your name?"

Nayra huffed slightly but teleported them into Yumi room where she kept at her sexual attack on Yumi before she said "Well, my real name is Nayra Nightwing. I'm the sexest and most powerful Kitsune of them all having pretty much fucked every single species in the known universe"

'Thats quite the claim to make,' Yumi thought, but decided to not speak about it. "Thank you, Mistress... My name is Yumi... Did you have to bite my neck?" She rubbed the bite mark with her tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom