Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caythlin followed behind Skylar without caring where they were going as long as she could stay near her mistress. She groaned at the scene of her pink scaly lover washing herself in a teasingly erotic way while the magical flames and the chastity belt kept her aroused and horny. No matter how close the spell and the vibrators in the belt brought her to a mind shattering orgasm, she got never brought over the edge and could only moan. Cat was playing with her oversensitive nipples and breasts in the hopes that this could give her some sort of relieve, but it only increased her arousal and hornyness instead.

Katharina stripped out of her clothes like a striptease dancer right in front of her customer. Precum began to leak out of her rock-hard member as soon as it got freed from the absorbing pad. She began then to help the canine to get naked too and bit her lip while she thought which side she should massage first. "How about you get on your belly first so I can start with your back?"

Lain parachuted onto the beach, landing rough and coating his pink fur with sand. Meanwhile in the upper atmosphere his spaceship self-destructed, destroying the alien invaders and saving the world or some other shit. He brushed his floppy ears back and stripped off his badass scifi soldier uniform, revealing the striped blue bikini underneath and striking an extra dramatic pose. Then he wandered down the beach to try and find someone to fuck, because he was a bunny and that's really all that mattered.

Lyz delivered every single drop of Cailean's thick semen to the fox demoness until he couldn't cum any more. She walked to the beach with a huge smile on her face. The chimera was happy that she got her cock back crom her mistress and she couldn't wait to use it again. Lyz noticed a familiar horny bunny at the beach and walked towards him with a throbbing erection. "Hello...nice to see you again. How about you fuck my brain out right here and now? Or do you want to go to the soa for some more fun?"

Katharina finished massaging her latest customer and went out to the beach to take a break from her work. She loved the feeling of being knotted and constantly filled up with canine semen. Kathy was looking for some more fun and walked around nude with her cock swaying from one side to the other and leaving a trail of precum behind her. She was still horny and hoped that she could join a couple who was already having sex.

(Sorry for rushing things, Daxxel and Mike, but I don't want to wait till it's my turn to have some fun with Squishy.)

Lain couldn't remember if he had even asked for the name of the girl in whom he was currently cumming. All he could think was that she was remarkably athletic, even for an otter girl. The light headed feeling took over after he finished squirting, and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he left her laying on the beach leaking his seed into the sand.

"Well, that was a good start," he mused, flopping on a beach chair and soaking up some sun. He was already scanning the beach for his next partner, eyeing cute foxes and kitties and other exotic females.

Lyz walked towards Lain after he finished fucking the sexy otter girl. She surprised the always horny bunny by putting his soft cock into her hot mouth and licking around the sensitive head of his member. If he didn't see her earlier, then he would notice her now while she giving him a sloppy blowjob.

Katharina looked around the beach to see if there was somebody who wanted to fuck her. she loved her new body and still couldn't believe that she was now a girl with a cock instead of a vagina. That didn't mean her partners were now unable to fuck her, of course. There was still her tight asshole waiting to be filled just like when she was still a girly trap before the transformation.

As Lain lay there with his eyes closed, before his cock had even gone all the way soft, someone was blowing him. Not that he could complain, though if he opened his eyes and saw Bill Cosby he was going to be a little bit upset. Thankfully, it turned out to be a cute neko girl. With a dick. Funny how that was getting to be a common pattern around here.

"Well, this is happening," he said.

Lyz finished sucking Lain's cock and moved up to kiss him passionately. This gave Kathy the chance to move towards him and wrap her soft lips around his still rock-hard member. "How about you have some fun with us both?"

A whole new mouth wound up on Lain's blue cock, and shit was getting pretty real. "Wow there's just dicks everywhere, huh?" He thought about it for a moment. "You know what? I'm okay with the sudden dick swarm. There's boobs and everything. How've you two been?"

"I've been a little bit busy with the usual. A fox-demoness took my cock away, but I managed to get it back after doing a few tasks for her. How about you? I kinda missed you and your libido, Lain. I'm glad that you're back for some fun." Lyz kissed the bunny on his lips like they were two lovers who got seperated for a long time. "I can't wait to feel you inside me again..."

Katharina was still sucking and licking Lain's colorful member and even tickled his balls with the tips of her fingers. She didn't know how much he could cum, but she wanted to swallow his thick semen nontheless. Most of it would land on her face and tits though, but that couldn't stop her from deepthroating him.

(*Chuckle* Nope that's fine, I still have Cathy after all)

Nayra took all that cum and smirked at it became her magic again, With that she kissed Calian on the lips before she vanished in a puff of black smoke, she would reappear in a black tree over watching Lain, Lyz and Kathy. She chuckled to herself as she made a ball appear in her hand and said to herself "Once bond to me, my wonderful Chimera. It means I get to have fun as well". She made her hand glow and then poked 3 areas of the ball, suddenly Lyz and Kathy would feel 3 strong sparks of pleasure coursing though their body making them even more sensitive then normal. If one of them was a dominate type, they could use this to their advantage on the other and make an even more fun show for Lain.

Finally Skylar smirked at Cathy and used her magic to unlock the Chasity belt before she turned to her lover, her large breasts shinning with water on her body as she said "I want you to mastibate and present your ass to me me love. I'm going to fuck you in the ass before I fuck your pussy and mouth, after all. I still want to make you my wife one day" She whispered that last part in Cathy ear.

Colt made a wrong move trying to topple a mistress and Cynder was going to show him why. IN a few seconds, Primal Colt would find himself on the floor with Cynder dragon marking glowing all over her body before one of her wings grab his cock and began pumping it hard while Cynder was grinding her pussy on his face before her other wing grab Colt cock as well and both wings were pumping his cock hard. Primal colt would find that even in his Primal state Cynder was a lot stronger then he was as she copied herself and he would now find a tounge licking his cock as well everytime wing went up with the pumping.

"Why the hell are you two making out with that ham?" Lain asked, walking up to Lyz and Kat with a mojito in his hand and a confused look on his face. As it turned out, the Lain they had been sucking on was just an aura duplicate, leaving them romantically involved with a very large and improbably placed ham. "I mean if this is some kind of pork fetish then go right ahead."

"High five!" Lain said, high fiving Lain with the hand that wasn't holding a maitai. "Double team copies for the win!"

"Fuck off, fake Lains," Lain said, taking a sip of his margarita. Shit was getting weird.

Colt didn't even have time to react to Cynder toppling him. When she sat on his face he tried for a second to force her back off. That didn't last though as a second later her aroma filled his nostrils. His lips locked over her delicious pussy and immediately went to work. His tongue buried deep, sucking up all the juices. Even in his primal uncontrolled state he was starting to regain some sense of alertness and was barely able to force out a few grunting words. "rrrrberst... reeverrrwrwr!" His hands groped at her breasts and ass, badly wanting to touch every inch of her body. The pre cum from his cock now glowing brightly as ever, but as if that wasn't enough the moment her tongue touched it he just lost it again. His hips thrust and buckled harder than before as long streams of pre cum kept shooting out. Both clawed hands and feet slammed into the ground to brace himself as he lifted his cock higher in the air while digging his face further into her. The light on his patterns pulsed fast from his cock and up to his face, releasing intense energy directing to her sex.

Both Katharina and Lyz were confused and looked at each other when the bunny in front of them turned into a gigantic ham. They ate it quickly and then turned around to look at Lain with lust in their eyes. Amplified arousal shot through their naked bodies when Nayra's magic made them more sensitive. The slightest touch made them horny and they wanted to have sex so badly that they would do anything to get fucked. Strangely the horny neko and aroused chimera didn't get the idea of fucking each other.

(I want my characters to have fun with the characters of other people instead of with each other.)

Caithlin heard the lock on her chastity belt open and watched it falling to the ground with a loud sigh of relieve. "Thanks, mistress...I love you..." She did as she as told and began to finger her with pussy juices drenched snatch before she bent over to present the entrance to her tight assholle to the pink dragoness. Cat couldn't wait for the day of their wedding and wanted to get married right now, but first she had to learn a lot more.

(Nayra just having fun but that understandable, Just means Lain has an advantage now)

Nayra just chuckled as she noticed nothing happen there. "Well, they always a time when something does not happen. Still, I'm going to enjoy watching this show" She said to herself as she walked onto an invisible catwalk and stop over looking Lain and the others before she sat down on the cat walk to watch the show of dicks.

Skylar smirked at Cat before she made a purple flamed dildo appear and got it on, She then smirked at Cat and said "Purple flames are the most powerful sexual flames at my disposal, however" She moaned lighty, "I don't have the same control my teacher didl, so these sexual flames affect me just as much" She moaned again before she grab Cat butt and said "Don't worry, this dildo will easily slide in without needing any lube". She then slowly began to push it into Cat tight Ass.

Cynder moaned as she said "My my, such a beast, I like to fuck Beasts cause they are the most primal and powerful of all sexual partners". She rub her pussy on his mouth as he licked it. Her wings pumped even faster on his cock while her clone was licking his cock and taking all on his bright blue cum.

All the Lains looked around in confusion, wondering just what the hell was going on here but not really caring since (A) they all had fruity beach drinks and (B) there were a couple of crazy horny girls eating ham on some kind of cock rampage. You'd be surprised how often the latter came up around here.

"Fuck it," Lain said. "All Lains, activate clone-bone super move!" The three Lains were joined by a dozen more, each of their drinks fruitier than the last, and they formed a circle around the two crazed sex kittens, dropping their bikini bottoms all at once to reveal a ring of glistening blue cocks.

"Heh," Lain said, "this isn't even my final form."

Caythlin turned her head around to take a look at magical dildo made out of purple flames. She was so aroused thanks to all the edging that she came as soon as Skylar penetrated her tight asshole. Cat didn't want to stop though and pushed back in rhythm with the pink dragoness.

Both Katharina and Lyz got on their knees and began to suck the blue cocks of Lain and his clones. The two horny girls gave handjobs as well as titjobs too and hoped that they would get fucked sooner than later.

Skylar smiled at her as she kept going slowly getting harder and faster, Skylar was moaning as well as the purple flames were giving her massive pleasure as well.

Nayra chuckled as she watched this event happen below her as she said "Oh, A cloner. I've not seen one of those for 500 years, I bet he's not as powerful as he thinks though"

Colt's need to fuck was bad. Worse than it might had ever been. However with such a dominate dragoness pinning him down, it just drove him crazier and more desperate. Out of sheer willpower he started pushing the Cynder on his face up with his face. His tongue drilled fast and hard deep inside her pussy, letting out growls of bliss as he struggled to push her just upright on her knees. He even forced himself to stay leaning up with one arm, so he would have a free hand to reach up and grope one of her lush breasts. He kept his attention on the clone as well. Didn't even bother wondering about the clone since as far as his brain at the moment was concerned it was another hot sexy female that needs to have sex. His legs wrapped around the clone to try pushing her even further on his cock. His tail, twitching like crazy, managed to wrap up below and between her legs, giving the clone pussy attention as well. All the while pre cum kept jetting out in larger amounts. Even the cum all over the ground from before was glowing brightly and heating up again. It was around here that something new happened. A strange blue aura enveloped Colt, growing in size as it became a bubble around them, invigorated with energy.

Caythlin moaned and purred loudly while she got fucked in the ass with a magical dildo. She moved her hips back to meet her pink lovers thrusts and already felt a big orgasm building up inside her, but she wanted to cum together with Skylar at the same time.

Katharina finished washing herself by using her tongue and went then back to the spa to continue her work.

Lyz stayed at the side of Lain and leaned against the chest of the original one while she was riding on his cock.

Over the island, a figure circled down with large feathered wings. The feline those wings belonged to landed lightly on the beach with bare feet. She was covered from head to tailtip in fur darker than a moonless night, her oceanic eyes scanning the area. The teal tank top that hugged her chest contrasted starkly against her fur, and short khaki short revealed long shapely legs. She loosed long black locks free of their ponytail, shaking her head a bit until a gentle breeze picked them up. A small pup jumped out of the pouch she had slung over her shoulder and across her chest, letting out a small yelp as he landed. He shook himself, and by the time he was done, he was the size of a full grown dire wolf. He tilted his head back and sniffed the air before letting out a long whine.

The winged feline glanced down at him and rolled her eyes, one hand moving to her hip. When she spoke, a soft accent tilted her tone. "I know Paws. I believe it's our best option though." Her eyes scanned the beach once more. "Now, where's the closest bar..."

The sight of a sexy female cat with wings landing on the beach was aweinspiring. Lyz walked towards the newcomer and stopped only to watch the small, cute pup grow into a big dire wolf left her speechless once again. There were two new possible mates to have some fun with. Sometimes Lyz believed that there was a god who answered her prayers. She continued to walk towards the feline and her canine companion with a warm smile on her soft lips. "Welcome to this wonderful island! My name is Lyz. How about we have a drink at the nearby bar and talk a little bit before the fun begins?" She could see herself being in a position between the dire wolf and the sexy winged feline. Or maybe under him while she ate rhe hot kitten out. The thought was enough to make her member as hard as steel while milk began to leeak out of her stiff nipples and pussy juices running down her legs.

(I don't know what the turn order for this RP is, or if there even is one, but I'm going to post my first chapter now and hope I'm doing this the right way)

I arrived at the hotel and began exploring the place. The first stop was my room, and the first place i went to inside it was the balcony to get a view of the beach. It was as good as the reviews said it was, and the people down below seemed to be having fun, though i couldn't tell exactly what kind of fun they were having from where i was.

In any case, i decided to take a load off before exploring the place further. I left the door to my room unlocked in case someone wanted to visit me, because you never know when someone might want someone else to talk to, or even have some fun playing with. Then i went to the bed and decided to catch some Z's.

Noir checked into his room late, to be fair that was how he tended to do most things. The room was lovely and Noir could hardly complain that it wasn't one of the larger more impressive suites since technically he hadn't spent a dime of his own money on the place. People really did need to get better password protection on their online accounts. Honestly anyone could just slip into a house these days, boot up your laptop, get your credit card and bank information, and slip back out without you noticing these days. Or, at least, Noir could. He dropped his bag on the side of the bed and flopped back onto the spread with a happy sigh. This, clearly was the life. He almost wanted to just stretch out and take a cat nap but he figured a bit of exploring couldn't hurt.

He got up and adjusted his hair so it looked just about as cute as possible and then sauntered out into the hall to explore for a bit, tugging up his cut-off jean shorts to show off more of his 'assets' and adjusting his white crop-top tank covered in pink hearts. He nearly skipped out to the beach and didn't bother to hide his astonishment at the sight of the place. It really did look like paradise, and it was crowded! Giggling a little to himself the black cat sashayed over to the bar, sticking his ass out and leaning forward in his best effort to look cute, fuckable, and available...all the things that got you excellent free drinks.

When i woke up, it was late outside. I couldn't tell what time it was exactly, and there wasn't anything around to tell the time, but it was late. So i decided to get up and have a look around the place. I wandered down the halls until i found the bar. I wasn't a drinker, didn't like the burning aftertaste of most alcoholic beverages, but there was more here than just beer.

Standing at the bar was an attractive looking black cat man. He was waiting for someone to serve him something, and he also seemed to be adjusting his shorts so that his ass was showing. I was never much of an ass man, can't stand the smell, but the sight alone looked pretty damn good. It was almost as if he was waiting for someone to approach him, so i decided to be that person.

Who knows? Perhaps he and i could do more than just talk?

Noir hadn't been sitting for long when a movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention. He blinked and turned to look down. A mouse! The cat's tail flicked up, his eyes lighting up at the sight. Noir had never been the type to chase after mice, but biology was hard to break after all. The cat shifted where he sat before smirked and slid from his stool to tilt his head at the little rodent. "Oh, and here I thought I would be the smallest, cutest thing on the beach. Guess I was wrong." he purred. He crouched down so he could look at the mouse a bit easier, propping his chin on his hand.

"Do you want a lift up to the bar there cutie?" he asked, grinning, his black tail sweeping back and forth in a playful motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom