Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyz was so deep asleep that she didn't notice it that she got carried around by Cynder. She liked the soothing sound of her new mistress's heart and held onto her to make sure that she could hear it without getting separated.

Caythlin didn't notice Cynder's words at first, but she woke up when she heard Skylar's name. She looked around and began to cry all of a sudden. "I'm sorry Sky...I didn't want to hurt you...I don't know what came over me..." She continued to cry and whisper that she was sorry for what she had done. Cat loved Skylar with every atom of her body, but she knew that she had screwed up. She stood up with wobbly legs and managed to go to a private bathroom where she took a quick shower to clean herself up before she began looking around for her fiancè. "Skylar...I'm sorry...I cheated on you without wanting to do it...Cynder seduced me, but I didn't stop her. And then I had sex with a male tiger before I even knew what I was doing...tell me what I need to do to earn your trust back and I'll do it!" She was crying the entire time and had to wait a few times before she could continue talking between her sobbing.

Katharina looked at her coworker with a smile and nodded. "Yes, I want you to fuck me in my ass. Massaging all these sexy people without having the chance to even masturbate once drove me nearly crazy with lust. I need some hard and wild sex right now!"

Cailean shuddered and moaned as he climaxed in Nayra's mouth. As he came down from the high he looked around and saw many Nayra's pleasing the onlookers. When Nayra spoke, Cailean blushed and grinned widely. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, the pain in his arms disappeared and his cock was instantly hard again and he happy obliged the sexy fur asking him to fuck her. "Sure thing" he said as he began to thrust his hips into her, a little awkwardly at first, then finding his rhythm he picked up speed and power on his thrusts.

All the while this was happening Colt was standing there a bit confused. The urge to fuck was still strong but he figured he needed to take a moment to figure out what just happened with him and why he couldn't remember it. Lyz was clearly unconscious and Caythlin ran off without another word, so he couldn't ask either of them. This dragon though might have some answers though, and of course he'll be asking Nayra on her opinion later on. He felt so lost right then that he didn't even bothered to sound all confident and carefree like earlier, though he did try keeping his cool. "I don't mean to interrupt, but can you tell me what just happened? I know this might sound silly but I can't seem to remember what happened here. Did I really make this mess?" as he points down to his wet feet.

Cat had pretty much found Skylar sitting in her office, looking over the CCTV of the spa before she turned to her crying Fiancé and she sighed before she shook her head "I don't know Cat, I know I still love you and honestly if it was just Cynder, I would not care since Cynder very good at seducing anyone. But the fact you did it with Colt as well, hurts me more. All I can suggest to you Cat, is I want you to think about it. What do you think would be the best sort of punishment for you?" Skylar said to her as she walked up to Cat and then hugged her close.

Nayra smirked and moaned lightly as he began to thrust inside her as her hands would rub his pleasure points as a fierce and loving pace. Ah the joys of being a sex demon.

Caythlin was glad that Skylar forgave her actions. She still didn't know why she had done it. "H-how about...locking me into chastity...to prevent me from c-cheating on you again?" This way only the pink dragoness could unlock her when they wanted to have sex. "I'll please you with my mouth as much as you want while I won't be able to even masturbate."

Katharina loved the feeling of Wolfrina's cock inside her and came several times while she got fucked like crazy. The sensation of getting stretched out even more by the canines big knot before her bowels got flooded with thick hot semen pushed her over the edge once again. "Thanks, that was exactly what the doctor ordered~"

Lyz woke up without knowing where she was nor what had happened. She looked around to find out how she got into this huge bed and remembered everything as soon as she saw the black dragoness. "Hello mistress...how may I serve you from now on?"

Cailean continued to thrust into Nayra. The pleasure building within him to new levels he'd never felt before and he never wanted it to stop. His hips pounded as fast as he could make them and he supported the two of them with his elbow, which seemed to be stronger then ever. Cailean leaned his head forward and began to nibble and suck at Nayra's neck unable to use his hand to add to her pleasure.

"hmmm" Skylar thought about it before she nodded and open up her bottom draw to revile a Chasity belt with a built-it vibrator which made her smirk and she laid it out in front of cat. "Put it on Cat" she said to her lover with a smile.

Wolfrina smiled and pulled her cock out of of Kathy ass as she said "Well, you still have more customers to serve. Just as a warning, some customer will pay extra if you fuck them as well but you have to use your instinct to find them"

Nayra moaned loudly as Callium fucked her. She smirked at him and lightly bite into his neck to suck on it to give him a love bite.

Caythlin looked at the chastity belt and then at Skylar before she put it on. The bullet vibrator was over her clitoris, but it would only tease her and not bring her to an orgasm. She didn't care about that and would wear it as long as the pink dragoness wanted. This was the least she could do for her after what she had done.

Katharina used her flexibility to lick herself clean and lapped Wolfrina's thick semen up, enjoying the taste of it like it was a fine wine. She sucked and licked every single drop of cum of and out the canines cock before she headed back to the room where she worked. Having sex with a customer in the spa sounded good, but she needed to find them first.

Lyz was lying on Cynder's bed and had her head buried between her legs. She was eating out the black dragoness to wake her up.

Cailean pressed the pads of his feet to the pool wall to lead more power to his thrusts. He couldn't believe he was this close to another orgasm so soon after his last one.

Skylar smiled at Cat before she said "Oh and one more thing, because of the events. This punishment will add a little extra". With that she snapped her fingers summoning a purple flame into her hand which she tapped on the belt which was cause purple flames to appear on Cat Pussy and breasts every hour until the end of the day.

Cynder looked at Lyz between her legs before she tapped the girl breasts with her purple flames. "Don't you have a contract with a Fox Demon mrs Lyz? You do know that Nayra will know everything you've been up to when you see her again" She said to her. Although the licking felt good, Cynder had a lot of experance behind her so it would take more then that to start pleasuring her.

Nayra chuckled and moaned as Cailean put more power into his thrusts before NAyra grab his butt and forced him inside her so he would go ball deep inside her which made her moan very loadly.

Cailean nearly howled in pleasure as Nayra forced his cock into her to the hilt. "Fuck not yet," he grunted as his climax stampeded towards him. He tried to hold it off and managed two more thrusts, each time pulling all the way out only to slam his hips forward fully sheathing himself inside Nayra's folds. When his orgasm hit, Cailean's vision went white as every nerve in his body was set ablaze with pleasure from the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. His cock pulsed inside Nayra as his balls emptied shot after shot of his hot jizz.

So Colt was starting to feel a tiny bit annoyed with being ignored now. Watching Lyz starting to eat out Cynder didn't exactly help since he was still torn between badly giving into instincts again and restraining himself just long enough to figure out why he suddenly blacked out earlier. Keen for answers, and keen on not wanting to wad through his own jizz pool anymore, he walked over to Cynder and placed a hand on her shoulder for attention. His heart rushed as he remained on the brink of giving in and start screwing again. "Please, can you help me by explaining what had just happened. The last thing I remember was getting dragged into a different room by her here before waking up inside someone else while laying in this mess which I'm guessing I made. How long was I out? Did I go on a mating rampage or something?"

Nayra felt every section of his penis as he blew load after load inside her which was absorb as well as the sexual essence from all the othe furs who had blown there loads as well. All 9 copies returned to Nayra giving her nine tail back a large amount of energy to use for her magic.

Cynder looked at Colt before she slide off Lyz mouth and took him to one side. Before she told him "Well for one you ended up having sex with the wife of the grand mistress, causing the girl a lot of stress and pain, that cum pool is actually a mixture of yours, Lyz and Cat cum. Something which I will make you all clean. A mating rampage Is only one if you fuck 10 girls, you only did two"

Cat was still feeling guilty about what she did earlier. A loud moan escaped her soft lips as soon as the magic of the fire began to make her incredibly aroused and horny again. The worst part of this was the fact that she wouldn't be able to achieve an orgasm unless she got fucked in the ass. "Thanks, mistress. I accept any punishment you want to give me. I can't say enough how sorry I am for cheating on you with another dragoness and a man. I hope that I can earn your trust back sooner than later."

Lyz moved forward to get her eager tongue into Cynder's pussy and rubbed her nose against the female dragons clitoris. She stopped only when a surge of pleasure cursed through her body thanks to the magical fire. Her head turned around at the sound of Colt's voice. She had forgotten that he was there and had focused only on pleasuring the black dragoness. Lyz looked at his cock with a mix of hunger and lust only to turn towards tue huge mess on tue floor. She remembered something and run away to find her demonic mistress to give her all tue thick semen tuat was still inside her.

Kathy took a short break from her work before she continued giving massages to her customers. She was still trying to find someone who would have sex with her afterwards, but she didn't know how to do that without losing customers.

Cailean panted as his climax subsided. "Wow that was amazing" he panted as he looked around at all the other satisfied furs. "I hope you enjoyed yourself" he said grinning as the turned his attention back to the sex fur still I front of him.

"... Oh." Colt wasn't sure how he should feel about that. Only two women including Lyz? That wasn't nearly as bad as he thought, but then that would mean he would had to have released a lot of jizz at once. More than he ever had. Something to boast about probably but he wasn't sure if that was a health concern. What he was more worried about was who the other woman was. Typical Colt, it never took that long for him to get into serious trouble. "Well fuck, I should've guessed I would get into trouble... Well alright, I'll get this cleaned up but I still don't understand why I can't remember any of that. It's not like me to black out like that. What I under something? I don't feel like I was drugged... And exactly how dead am I right now with this grand mistress?" Of course through all of this he couldn't stop and notice Cynder's body and was clearly blushing from the sight. His cock was starting to glow brighter again with drops of precum. He didn't even bother trying to hide his arousal since he figured she would notice it right away. "Eh, why do I always have to be a sex addict?"

Skylar smiled at her fiance and kissed her on the lips. "Oh I'm sure you will regain my trust my love, just be prepared for the hardest 24 hours of your life right now" Skylar told her with that powerful flirty but firm tone.

Nayra chuckled and kissed Calien before she said "Oh your fun not over yet my boy". She then greeted Lyz with a smile and said "Good job my pet. The left over cum inside you will be of great help". She extracted Colts glowing cum from Lyz before she pointed to Calien and said to Lyz "Give that young man a good time, and give him the best fuck he'll ever have. Use all your skills. Oral, Anal and normal. Do a good job and I'll give you back your cock "

"Well, I know the grand Mistress on a very personal level. I know your eyeing me up since I'm probably the sexest woman you have ever seen and I recall being gangbanged by an entire tribe of tigers with your markings. Honestly the women were better at it but I don't mind fucking you right here. Do a good job and I will chat to Skylar about not trying to kill you for sleeping with her lover"

"Kathy, this next lady is one of those special customers I spoke to you about" Wolfrina voice would appear in Kathy room. Before a young very perky She-wolf walked into Kathy massage room. "Hello" she said shyly.

Wait, what? First off, Colt wasn't expecting that kind of offer. This island really does run off of sex. And second, a tribe of tigers with his markings? Does she know something about him that he doesn't? He knew he was probably playing a very dangerous game right now, but that was getting him even more excited. So he walked very close to Cynder and placed his hands around her waist. "Now I can't possibly turned down an offer like that. In addition though, would you mind telling me more about these tigers you met before afterwards? I'm sure I can provide a little extra work for the information." His eyes and markings were getting brighter as his breathing steepened.

Caythlin didn't go anywhere unless Skylar went to some place. In that case she followed behind her without even saying a single word. Cat wanted to endure this punishment and earn her lovers trust back. Wearing the chastity belt wasn't that bad, but the magical fore of the purple flames drove her crazy with the need to mate for days or weeks. Her tongue was outside her open mouth and she panted like a female dog in heat. Caythlin's pussy got sopping wet very quickly, her juices run down her legs and left a clear trail behind her.

A loud moan escaped lyz' soft lips when the demonic vixen sucked every single drop of Colt's thick glowing semen out of her slightly gaping pussy. The male tiger had stretched her cunt out when he was fucking her earlier. Lyz smiled at Cailean after she listened to Nayra's words. She walked towards him and began to lick his limp cock, starting with the sensitive head and worked her way down to his balls which she sucked into her warm mouth to swirl her tongue around them slowly. The tips of her fingers daned around on his shaft while she was sucking and licking his nuts. Lyz pulled her head away to lick Cailean's shaft again before she wrapped her soft lips around his throbbing member. Her tongue licked all over his cock whenever she pulled her head away until only the tip was still inside her mouth or when she moved forwards till her nose pressed against his crotch and her chin touched his balls. She stopped deepthroating him right before he could get over the edge. "Try to hold your load back as long as you can...I promise that it will be worth the wait and feel even better when you finally cum." The teasing chimera had whispered these words into his ears before she placed his throbbing member between her big breasts. Lyz moved her tits up and down, ignored her own libido that urged her to ride on his cock and focused all of her concentration on Cailean's pleasure. She wanted to tease him as long as she possibly could with her body before he fucked her to his hearts content.

Katharina was a little bit nervous and excited at the same time when she heard the words of her canine coworker. She greeted her new customer with a warm smile and prepared the massage table very quickly for her. "Welcome! How can I help you? Do you want a normal massage, an erotic one or try out my new special offer?" She hoped that her newest customer wasn't so shy that she got scared and ran away. Kathy was wearing only a bathrobe and had her cock tucked between her legs where she kept it in place with the help of the pad and her panties.

Cailean looked at the other girl a bit confused before she began to lick at his overly sensitive head "oh fuck!" He moan loudly and his claws dug into the concrete below them as an intense pleasure swept through his entire body, once again awakening his lust and his cock as it stiffened again with the girl sucking his sac. His body shook and quivered with each touch the girl preformed on his groin moaning and grunting like a wild animal "mmm God fuck yea oh fuck" was all he could manage to say as his cock pulsed and throbbed in her mouth. He felt his balls start to righted and his cock easily slid deep into her throat and he moaned louder and tried to signal his impending release when she pulled off him causing him to groan in frustration. But his ears perked and his cock twitched as she told him to try to hold off, "I don't think I can hold it for long if you keep going at the rate you going" he said sheepishly as he felt her perfect breasts squeeze his cock pulling another beastial moan from Cailean's throat.

Cynder chuckled lightly as she grab Colt butt and said "Well, I can certainly do that my sexy tiger. I must warn you though I am a very dominate woman". With that, she smirked and pushed him onto her sofa as she took off all his clothes in a very quick way.

Skylar looked behind her to see her kitty lover struggling a little but she smiled at her and snap her fingers making a few maids clean up the trail Cat left behind and she also added two pads on Cat legs to soak up all the cum that was leaking from Cat pussy.

The she-wolf smiled at Kathy as she said "Ermm, what is the special offer you have going?"

"Then how about we have a little deal? You can cum as much as you want as long as you let me please you in any way you want with my body. You can fuck my ass, pussy, mouth and even my tits as long as you fuck me until you can't cum anymore. How does that sound to you?" Lyz continued moving her breasts up and down in a teasingly slow rhythm while she was talking to Cailean. She began to lick the ssensitive head of his throbbing member and was soon sucking on the part of his cock that sticked out between her boobs.

Caythlin didn't notice the maids cleaning up her mess nor that Skylar put two pads on her soaking wet pussy to keep her juices from leaking down. She kept following behind her pink lover and wondered how longer the punishment would go on.

Katharina looked at the canine woman with a warm smile whioe she walked slowly closer to her. "My special offer is a body-to-body massage with both of us being completely naked. Would you like to give it a try?"

((Well Colt was already standing their naked anyways, but okay. lol))

Colt usually wasn't one to be the sub, but he had to admit Cynder was one of the few ladies he met that was so gorgeous and insanely hot that he was willing to put up with giving up the top just for a chance to be inside her. "I certainly don't have a problem with that. As long as I get to make you roar~ The name is Colt."

He reached up from the sofa and grabbed a hold of her by the thighs so he could pull her crotch into his face. His fingers caressed her sides and trimmed down her back as his tongue danced around her pussy. Sniffing in her scent caused him to get high with sheer arousal. So much so he accidentally let out a silent whimper as a single jet of precum shot out, leaving a glowing trail flying behind Cynder. The brightness from his markings and eyes signaled his readiness for her as his muzzle locked onto her pussy. Tongue lapped up her juices as he polished her clit over and over, moaning. He practically forgotten the stress he felt earlier, about what happened with Cat or how he turned half the room into a jizz pool. The beast was waking up again as he looked forward to seeing was Cynder had in store.

Skylar looked at her Fiance and kissed her on the lips before she lead her to one of the hot springs and slowly strip off her clothes before she began to wash herself sexual in front of Cat.

The she wolf blushed before she said 'That sounds like a lot of fun". She looked at Kathy for direction. Did she want her front or back first.

"Such a strong tiger" Cynder said with a smirk before she moaned lightly when Colt began to start licking her pussy. She made the purple fire appear in her hand as she rub down the tiger back hitting his every pleasure point and tense muscles.

The moment Cynder's flame touched him, Colt's vision blurred as he felt himself black out again. Something has awaken inside him. He suspected he had some untapped magic in him, but he never had been able to figure out how to get to it. However, Cynder's magic must had done something to him because as his awareness fell asleep the mind of a lustful beast took its place. Colt's eyes shot wide open with bright blue light as a muffled roar slipped out of his maw. His cock was already rock hard before, but now it became even bigger and was running with jizz. His grip tightened on her ass as he suddenly had the strength to effortlessly lift her into the air while drilling his tongue deep inside her before spinning around and plopping on her side on the sofa. Bestial Colt jumped into position below her, his cock grinding over her clit as he embraced one of her lifted up legs, giving it a lick as he stared at her with a primal lustful gaze. Without waiting he grabbed onto her again by the belly and back, impaling her pussy with his shaft. Every part of his skin that touched her would glow as the hidden magic inside him started its work. What was going on was he was feeling her pleasure as if it was his, and his own pleasure was transferring over to her creating a feedloop of hot lust between them, and since even a sex addict mind like his wasn't used to these kinds of levels it easily drowned out all other forms of thought in him, which would explain why he was now trying to top a mistress. Colt wasn't really home in the head right then and there and all his mind could think of was to fill up the hot dragoness in front of him as much as possible without any regard for the fact that she could turn him over and discipline him in any way she saw fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom