Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyz watched the little show of lesbian sex right in the middle of the spa and bit her lower lip. She wanted to be dominated by her mistress in the same way, but she didn't say anything. The naked chimera thought about getting used for Colt's training instead which turned her even more on. Her nipples were so stiff that they pointed out of her fur while her pussy juices flowed down her legs. Her cock would be rock-hard too and leak precum, but thanks to the potion she had to wait a week before it grew back. Lyz opened her mouth to answer the handsome tigers question, but the anouncement cut her of before she could even say a word. She listened to it and then followed the other people to the black dragoness. "Excuse me...I volunteer to be used for demonstration uses in your class. I want to be on the recieving end too."

Caythlin blushed softly and looked down at the ground when Skylar told her that they would meet later this day. The neko girl still felt guilty that she had betrayed her fiancé with Cynder and hoped that she would simply punish her for sleeping with her lovers old mentor. Cat had a problem and she knew it, but she had no idea how she could solve it. She just loved it to be in someone elses control, especially when her mistress was a sexy dominating dragoness. Maybe she should stop trying to learn how to dominate a dragon and focus more on being the perfect submissive for Skylar. The feeling of submitting and following orders felt thousand times better than ordering others around. The problem was that she was now a co-owner of the spa and that she would have to order others around sooner or later.

Katharina looked at Wolfrina's genitals like they were delicious candy and licked her lips while more pprecum oozed out of her throbbing erection. "I thought that tucking my cock away would prevent any accidents like that..." She looked at the pad curiously, took it out of her coworkers hand and inspected it closer. "And now you can control the production of your precum? Sounds good...can I see a quick demonstration?" Kathy hoped that they could have a quicky before they got to their rooms where customers would be waiting for them. She knew that there was work that needed to be done first, but her libido increased a lot after she had swallowed the potion.

Lyz had already gone by the time Nayra answered Colt as she said "Well Problem is, that class is now full of people so you won't be able to get in anyway. Why don't you go for the sexual hot spring? I know a lot of woman go there to have the hottest and most relaxing sex they ever have. The water is drained and cleaned after each season and you can stay in there for another one if you want"

Cynder looked at Lyz calmly before she said "Alright then darling, state your name, species and what sort of person you are. Submissive or Dominate?"

Wolfrina chuckled lightly and said "Why of course darling". She then began to pump her cock lightly, showing that no precum was coming out. It took about 20 minutes or so before she blew her loads from her cock and her pussy juice trickled down her legs. She panted lightly before she said "That shows how muck more control I've had over since the pad. I used to be like you precumming all the time but now I can hold it in for pleasure that twice as good now"

Cailean walked up to the hotel's concierge desk and checked in. As he waited for his room key he looked around the lobby and grinned "Finally here" he said to himself excitedly. Once he got his key, Cailean went up to his room and unpacked and quickly changed into his swim trunks, a pair of bright blue one with the superman logo all over them. Grabbing a towel, Cailean headed for the pool. Once he was pool side Cailean picked a lounge chair and tossed his towel down and jumped into the pool.

Caythlin went to classroom 1A where she waited for the class to start. She wondered what she would learn today and hoped that there wouldn't be any problems.

"I'd like to try out being the submissive one too in my life. I think I'm a switch, but I'm not sure. I mean, I have a mistress now, but I want to try a few things out first." Lyz got on her hands and knees before she looked up. "I'm all yours...mistress."

Katharina watched Wolfrina masturbating in front of her and was amazed that not a single drop of precum got out of the canine futas cock. She got on all fours, licked her coworkers semen off of the floor and cleaned her member as well as her wet snatch too. "That was amazing...ok, I'll use the pad." Kathy was a little bit confused why she couldn't just wear a diaper which could absorb more of her precum.

"Sexual hot spring? Now we're talking!" Colt cheered. His body lit up for a moment quite well as thoughts of a possible group session raced through his head. And seeing all the sorts of people around him just got him more excited. He was actually starting to feel a bit dizzy from the rush of blood this was causing him. He laughed to himself as a thought occurred to him. With so many opportunities, he might not be able to decided who to go for first. He started walking over there anyways. If this place is like what he had heard before, just standing around flashing his 'gift' might cause the women to come to him. But, wait, he was suppose to be learning something from Nayra during all this. And was Lyz suppose to be involved in this as well? He looked back at Nayra and asked what she planned to do during all this?

Nayra had already vanished by the time Colt looked back, it was as she had said though. Have fun and learn what your limits are and how much you can handle, Nayra actually found her way back to the hotel swimming pool where she spotted the new blood and said to Cailean "You know, the spa is more fun then the pool right? or are you just looking for a swim"

Cynder chuckled lightly when Lyz said she was all hers. "Well your certainly eager that's for sure, however I think I should have someone else do the honours. How about you Caythlin?" Cynder said as she pointed at Cat to come to the front.

Wolfrina could see her confusion as she said "A diaper will not help you control the precum while the pad can. Think about it, once you stop precumming so often it will unlock more options for you"

Cailean looked at the Nayra and grinned as he shook some water from his hair. "The spa huh? What's so special about a spa?"he asked swimming to the edge of the pool and propping himself up on the edge with his elbows. "Besides the water is perfect, maybe you should join me" he added with a cheeky grin looking the other fur up and down.

Nayra chuckled and said "Well, I guess I could join you in there. Its not like I've got to be anywhere". She then made her clothes vanish as a skimpy bikini and bottoms appeared on her and she leap into the pool and swam up to Cailean.

Lyz returned to the spot she was sitting on earlier before she had offered to participate in the demonstration and sat down, waiting to see what would happen next. She hoped that she could learn how to be more submissive sooner or later for her demonic mistress.

Caythlin was surprised when she got chosen by Cynder for demonstrating one of her lessons. She stood in front of the black dragoness and waited for what came next.

"What do you mean with unlocking more options? And wouldn't a diaper help me to hide my erections better than the pad?"

((Kind of wish there was a character at the hot spring to RP with over here ^^))

Colt strolled on over to the springs, erection held up high. There was one helluva session already going on over there. The place might had just been opened but there were people here already randomly going at it on each other. He spotted one little session going on in one of the secluded alcove of the spring. Two identical female cheetahs, possibly twin sisters, were pleasing each other with one sitting and arched back and legs apart as she moaned to the other's tongue work over her pussy. He could see the other one was fingering herself as she was working her tongue. "That seems a little one sided, don't y'all think?" He spoke to them as he stroke each of their legs. "Let me help with that." It was as if they were waiting for someone to come along as Colt got on his knees and slipped his cock right into the one cheetah as she continued to tongue fuck her sister. Almost immediately their moans became much louder.

Cailean watch as the fur magically changed clothes. His jaw nearly dropped when he saw her "bathing suit", more like dental floss and a few patches of fabric, and he could feel stirrings in his lower regions. He turned around and watched as Kayra jumped into the po and groined as she swam up to him, "nice form" he said grinning leaning back against the side of the pool with his elbows resting on the edge.

Cynder smiled as he rr two subjects before she coughed and said "Alright class, this first thing I'm going to show you is known as the Arouser, its a small movement which can start to make your partner lower half burn with desire". Cynder stood next to Cat and took her hand as she showed her the movement, it was a soft movement which went between Lyz breasts twice and then right to her pussy which would send a surge of erotic energy though Lyz body. "Now you try it on your own Cat"

Nayra chuckled and said "Well your not so bad yourself hunny", One of her tail hidden under water would start to run Cailean lower regions sending a small pleasure spike though it.

Wolfrina chuckled and said "A diaper would restrict your cock too much, although they won't tell you. Females furries though to be more specific the cheetah ones love watching someone become aroused as they massagae them since they are often the most desirable creatures that people want, which has made them a little vain"

The cheetah sisters screamed out in bliss as they were wrapped in a 69. Colt had been pounding one of them from behind as he came hard into her pulsing pussy while the two of them fingered the sister to her climax. Both of their pussies overflowed with multiple loads of his glowing semen, spreading it on the other's face. He decided to give them a rest and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek as they continued to embrace each other, lowly eating away the excess liquids. He personally wasn't done yet as while he got back up he caught from the corner of his eye a lonely wolf lady staring at him. She had be watching the three of them for a while and was sitting on the edge of the water legs apart fingering herself. She gasped when he caught her and partly closed her legs up, but Colt just smiled and went over to her. He gently pulled her legs apart again and licked her on her cheek as his cock rubbed up against her. She beamed with a great smile and bit her lips as he slipped inside her and pounded away as his tongue explored her breasts, sending a yelp and moan from her lips.

Cailean grunted as he felt something brush against his lower regions and he could feel his loins beginning to stir. Cailean looked at the beautiful fur in front of him and cocked an eyebrow. "Everyone said I would find this place was super alluring" he said grinning.

Lyz closed her eyes as soon as the sexy black dragoness touched her bare skin and moaned when she felt a fire burning between her legs. She needed to get fucked right now and here, but first she wanted to see what she had to do to perform this ttechnique so she could use it in the future too. It was hard to concentrate on anything else besides sex, but she managed to watch closely without dropping to her knees and starting to finger herself to a strong orgasm in front of so many people. Though the thought of getting watched turned her own even more.

Caythlin was amazed how easily the chimera was affected by the Arouser. It was obvious that she struggled with her desire to cum and to keep watching the demonstration. Cat took her hand away from Lyz' body and did the exact same movements on Cynder to see what would happen and how she would react to her own technique.

Katharina thought about it for a few seconds before she nodded and grabbed the pad. "Alright, I'll give it a try. But only under the condition that you'll train me how to control my precum." She put the pat in place after tucking her cock away and got then dressed in her clothes again. "Ok, time to give customers an erotic or a normal massage!"

Cynder watched the move carefully and nodded when Cat did it right though she chuckled lightly when Cat tried it on her. "Nice try honey but the Arouser is a very weak form of sexual magic and you know dragons. We are immune to all but the high level sexual magic though saying that Black magic Lightning and Black magic ice can be threating as well"

"Are you sure its not just the super alluring, wet Vixen in front of you?" Nayra asked her with a flirty smile and wink before he tail would rub his crotch again.

"Of course Kathy, I'll be your own personal teacher for it" Wolfrina said with a smile

Cailean grinned, "it very well might be that," he said feeling his loins begin to swell in his swim trunks. He pushed off the edge of the pool and swam next to the vixen and kissed her. "Sorry I'm not usually this forward" he said putting his hands on her side

It didn't take long for the water to get so full of fluids that it needed to be drained and replaced. Colt's cum was easy to spot from the mess as it was drained because of the glow. Helluva party though. He had treated the wolf lady well with several more loads and a facial, which apparently she needed quite a bit according to her. She certainly wasn't the last one. There was also this zany tigress who was also trying to go around and do it with as many people as possible. After that romp she headed off to give that wolf girl some attention while he was invited in by this dragon man and woman couple in one of the corners as part of some pleasure denial game she was playing with him. Apparently she likes teasing him by making him watch her fuck with other guys until he can't take it anymore. Poor guy looked tortured too, Colt snickered to himself. That one ended up leading to a bit of a three way competition with him, the male dragon, and one other dude as they tried to see who can last the longest as they were given blowjobs. Sadly, he wasn't able to win that. Oh well.

After the pool was refilled - and a little quick session with one of the staff - Colt joined in again with the wolf and cheetah twins for a while before giving them his room number. He told them he needed to check up on a friend for a bit and with a lick on each cheek headed off to the classroom he saw Lyz walk into earlier. The room may be full but he could still watch her from a distance. He tried to stay quiet though, so as to not interrupt.

Caythlin had thought that the arouser wouldn't work on the black dragoness, but it was worth a try. She wondered what she would learn next that could help her to be a little more dominant with dragons so she could be Skylar's mistress from time to time too, but submitting to a hot dragoness felt so good thag she couldn't resist acting submissive in front of one.

Lyz was so horny right now that she noticed Colt only by instinct when he appeared at the entrance of the classroom. She walked towards him with her juices and milk leaving a trail on the floor behind her and got on all fours in front of him only to rub her face over every inch of his massive member. The musky scent of Colt's huge cock was flooding her mind with lust and nearly made her cum without even touching her sopping wet snatch or swollen clitty. She let her tongue run over his mighty tool and moaned loudly without caring whether the others could hear her or not.

Katharina smiled and gave Wolfrina a quick kiss on the cheeks before she hurried to her room. "Thanks, teacher...I'll promise to be a good student..." There was a sexy male horse waiting for an erotic massage. He told her that he wanted to get teased and edged for a while before she brought him to an orgasm. Kathy knew exactly what she had to do and undressed partly to show him her breasts. She started with a normal massage, but soon he was moaning while her fingers danced over the head of his huge member and balls.

Colt should've guessed he couldn't sneak up on her. He sure as hell didn't try to stop her though. Sadly for her he was actually a little dried up so she would have to wait for a little bit longer to get anything from his cock. He didn't bother telling her though and even placed a hand behind her head to keep her going. Looking up, he noticed the others were starring. "Sorry about that. I was just checking up on her. Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Lyz didn't care about the other students and continued worshipping Colt's huge cock. She needed to get fucked right now, but she kknew that he needed to get fully hard first. Her mind was filled with lust and yet she knew that the tiger needed some time between rounds of sex. An idea popped up in her head and she reluctantly stopped to lick and suck on his huge cock. Lyz tried out the Arouser on him, hoping that he would get ready and last longer so she wouldn't have to wait before he could fuck her again. "You. Me. Sex. Now!" She grabbed his hand and ran of to a more private room with him where they could mate like crazy. The horny chimera got on all fours with her rear raised high in the air and spread her sopping wet pussy lips with her hands. "Fuck me hard...fuck me fast...fill my cunt up to the brim with your sperm...you can fuck all my holes, just fuck me!"

Well so much for classes Colt thought to himself. He perked up quite a bit when Lyz pulled that move on him. Even more so when she yanked him away to another room just for the two of them. "Lyz, what's going o-" but he was cut off by her words. He figured she was a bit addicted to sex but had no idea she would get this crazy. There was a bit of shock at first but it quickly eroded away as her words sunk in and just made him insanely hornier than he was earlier at the hot spring. His whole body glowed brightly as he grinned. No words, just action.

He leaped up into the air and landed right on top of Lyz. His throbbing cock grind up against her clit as he clamped down on her neck with one hand, giving her a sloppy lick over her face. Fuck teasing he thought, and his cock slammed deeply into her soaking pussy. The pounding was fast and hard as he growled and snarled loudly. His cum didn't take long to build up and he started cumming and cumming all around inside her. His head snapped up as he roared out, but continued to fucking her cumming again every few minutes. A paw slipped around her and assaulted her clit as his cock shoved up against her G-spot. Soon the floor under them was soaking in a pool of his cum as his unrelenting pounding continued.

(Ah, so nice to see someone else having sex)

Nayra chuckled and grab his side as she said "Well, that because you've never felt this kinda of lust before", She then kissed him lustfully on the lips as her tails began rubbing every pleasure point on Cailean body as she pushed him against the edge of the pool.

Little did Colt and Lyz know, there sex season was being watched by Cynder entire class as she had used her magic to make a HD tv show the entire sex scene, "That class is the Arouser in full action, As you can see Lyz and Colt are going at it like wild animals and no matter how many times he cums, hes not stopping while it make the woman a little more resilent so that she cum a little less so she can enjoy the full power of her mates cum. In a girl on girl relationship though, its pretty much the same thing except their breasts become more sensitive and the rubbing will push them into an almost insane mating frenzy until they can't cum anymore"

Cailean moaned into the kiss as he felt everyone of his pleasure points erupt in lustfull fire that courses through his body to pool in his gut as his member began to swell faster poking out of his sheath and tenting his swim trunks.

Colt had no idea what a nymphomaniac Lyz was, but that wasn't important right now. What mattered was that she could finally get fucked again. The horny chimera loved sex and couldn't live without getting fucked or fucking someone thanks to her high libido. A loud moan escaped her soft lips when she felt the bengal tiger landing on her. Lyz was on the brink of begging Colt to stop teasing her, but he was quicker and caused her to groan when he pushed his huge cock into her wet snatch suddenly without a warning. She was oblivious that they were watched by Cynder and her class while they had wild sex. It was strange for her that she couldn't cum no matter how hard Colt was thrusting his big cock into her. The head of his member hit the entrance of her cervix with each thrust. Milk leaked out of her stiff nipples and soaked her black fur. If this went on for long enough she could get knocked up again. Lyz was still in her mating season and able to get pregnant very easily. Her womb was already filled to the brim with his thick semen and he was still filling her with more whenever he came.

Caythlin got wet between her legs while she watched the magical screen of the television. Her juices leaked down her tighs and the scent of arousal filled the classroom, breasts got fondled and throbbing erections stroked by everyone. Cat was the only one who didn't touch herself or someone else.

Katharina was still teasing the well hung equine stud for a while, bringing him close to an orgasm several times without sending him over the edge until their session was over. He thanked her by playing with her nipples and left the room with a raging hardon after paying. He gave her his card and told her where she could meet him to have some more private fun. The next customer was a hot dragoness who wanted a thorough massage followed by getting brought to an orgasm just by playing with her breasts. She had hugetits and was lactating. Kathy started the massage with the arms of her customer, traveled down the sexy female dragons body and let her fingers dance over the tip of her ssensitive tail before massaging her scaly legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom