Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After making sure he read the contract correctly, Colt handed back the signed paper with a strange mixture of pride and nervousness. Then again, this is what he wanted. He was sure his unusually active sex drive was caused by his inert powers, so he could only imagine what would happen if they started to wake up. Almost scary in a way actually. "Well then I think we have a deal then. You teach me how to unlock these powers and I'll be more than glad to "pay" the services back. Might even throw in a bonus after it's all done. As for when to begin, I will admit I'm not exactly one for waiting-" he cockily went as he traced each of his hands down their sides, "-but usually I like to have a look around whenever I come to a new place. What would you two like?"

Nayra smirked at Colt before she grab his arm that was rubbing her and pinned it to his back. "Let me warn you about one thing Colt, I can sence that you are a very cocky young man and cockiness will not get you fair in these lessons. I have dominated and destroyed many cocky people who thought they could beat me with my own powers after they had learned, you want to learn from me, then you must kill the cockiness inside you" She whispered in his ear before she kissed him on the cheek and let go of his arm.

Nigilla gave Kathy a massive thumbs up for avoiding Nivinna Labia and Clit. "Good move there Kathy, Clients especially the female one are very picky about where they can be touched. A lot of them are not too fond of Having strangers touch their privates, breasts are a maybe some like it some don't. So just remember that. I know Nivina does not care too much if you massaged her Labia and Clit or her breasts" Nigilla told the young girl. Nivinna moaned lightly to stat her agreement with her sister words.

Cynder smiled at Cat begged her to fuck her so she walked up to Cat and pushed her onto the Bed where Cynder got them into the scissoring postion and started rubing there pussy together while her tail would penetrate Cat Ass to give her enen more pleasure then before. In fact Cynder was a lot better at this, then Skylar was.

Lyz couldn't wait to be used for Colt's training and wondered when they would start. Her cock was rock-hard again despite the fact that she just had an orgasm. Tue nymphomanic chimera loved sex and enjoyed getting ficked as much as fucking other.

Katharina smiled when she heard the words of the lizard sisters and continued with her massage. Her hands were now touching Nivina's stiff nipples directly while the head of her feline cock rubbed against her clients clit. "I knew that I wouldn't have to ask your sister whether it would be ok to touch her private parts or not. But in the future I will ask my clients if they are ok with getting their genitals touched or not."

Caythlin closed her eyes and grinded her body against Cynder's, rubbing their clits and pussies in the scissoring position. She groaned loudly when the tail of the black dragoness entered her tight ass. Cat was already close to having an orgasm, but this wouldn't be her last this night. Right now she was screaming and begging for more, but she would regret that she had cheated on Skylar with her former mistress.

Nigilla looked at the time and then said "Time", Nivinna looked up at her Kathy and leaped on her kissing her all over as she said "Thank you for the best massage I've ever had, your hands are so much softer the Nigilla". Nigilla raise an eyebrow before she turned to Kathy and said "Remember that each client has about an hour for a messarge though many only want half an hour or 20 minutes"

Cynder kept the scissoring going as she went even harder and faster now as he tail pushed in even deeper inside Cat ass to give her even more pleasure. She loved hearing this young Neko girl moan and beg for more. Cynder was a dominate dragoness master and she was showing that to Cat in everyway possible.

Katharina looked at Nigilla and nodded when she told her that the time for the massage was now over. "Yes, the cliwnts will decide how long they want to be massaged. That will be one of the questions which I'll ask them before I begin massaging them. Another will be what kind of massage they want. I can do more than just sexual massages...anyway, it's late and we have to get up early tomorrow. Can I sleep at your place? I don't like sleeping alone..."

Caythlin moaning and meowing became louder with every second of this blissful pleasure. She loved the feeling of Cynder's tail moving deeply inside her tight asshole. Cat pressed her croth against the black dragoness and rubbed their clits against each other. She didn't notice that she had covered her hands with pink flames of her love magic. Caythlin reached forward and began to gently play with Cynder's breasts. She was close to having an orgasm and wanted the black dragoness to cum at the same time.

(I say once Cynder and Caythlin have finished having sex, we should go to the next day and hope that Dal does not fall to far behind the Nayra, Lyz and Colt story)

Nigilla nodded and said "You are very good Kathy, Wolfrina will be very happy to take you on". When Kathy asked to spend the night in there room the sister nodded and pulled her over to the bed were they cuddled up to her pushing her close to both there bodies. Kathy cock would be sitting in-between Nigilla butt cheeks.

Because of who Cynder was, the pink fires would do nothing to her, as she moved even faster and harder in the clit rubbing, she grab Cat hands easily dispelling the Pink flames of her love magic before healing her hands from the burns as well. Cynder could feel herself getting close to have an orgasm and she smiled feeling Cat one super close as well.

Katharina was happy that she had found a job at the spa right at the first day. She wondered what the tasks of the other masters and mistresses could be before she could become the mistress of massages. Kathy got into the large bed of the lizard sisters and closed her eyes after she wrapped her arms and her tail around the naked bodies of her new scaly friends. Her cock got as hard as steel between Nigila's butt cheeks, but she didn't do anything to her while she was sleeping.

Caythlin didn't know that her love magic had no effect on Cynder nor did she have any control over it right now. She was so aroused and horny at the moment that her magical abilities showed up on their own without hurting her. Cat was unaffected by her own pink flames which only increased the lust of others instead of burning anything. Caythlin had her orgasm together with the black dragoness and squirted her juices out of her pussy. She was still horny and ready for more instead of being tired after cumming. Cat wanted to have more sex with Cynder and moved up to her to kiss her passionately while her hands started teasing the female dragons breasts and nipples.

Cynder moaned lightly as she cummed with Cat, but like Cat Cynder could go for a another 2 or three rounds. Cynder span Cat round as she summed a long black dildo onto herself and then pushed it inside Cat pussy so not they could face each other and play with breasts and nipples more easily now.

Caythlin moaned when the big and thick double'sided dildo slipped into her wet pussy. She thrusted back to impale herself further on the large sextoy and groaned when it reached the entrance of her cervix. Every sweet spot inside her got pressed and rubbed whilr she was meeting Cynder's thrusts, copying her rhythm to fuck each other. Cat reached up with her hands and began to play with the scaly nipples of the black dragoness. She massaged her partners breasts gently and let the tips of her fingers dance over the sensitive flesh of the female dragon. Caythlin leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against Cynder's in a passionate kiss.

Colt was just a little bit taken aback as he wasn't really trying to lull Nayra into submitting to him... much. Still though, he gave her a nod to show he completely understood. "Don't worry. As much as I like being in control, I'm a fair person if nothing else. I respect your position of power. I will have to show my gratitude in the end though, if you would let me." His smirk came up again. "I'm also a very generous person as well." Leading over to Lyz he said to her, "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough dear." Before he would leave with them, he quickly picked up his clothes, slipping back in the shorts, barely hiding the bulge. He wasn't planning to be completely nude all day for now. He then inquired with the two of them about the island, wanting to learn more about the place. He admitted that he really didn't do as much research before coming here, saying all he needed to know was its reputation for 'fun times'.

Cynder enjoyed dominating Cat so easily, it was clear to Cynder that Cat would require a lot of training to become close to Skylar level. After all, Dragon like to have a dominate and Submissive lover and right now Cat was too submissive and too reliant on her newly forming powers. Cynder moan as Cat played with her breasts so she did the same to Cat with a lot of sexuality and sensuality, as she held her in that kiss.

Nayra nodded and then chuckled when Colt asked for a tour of the island so Nayra summoned a sexy tour guild outfit and bent down to squeeze her breasts infront of Lyz and Colt before she said "Very well, follow me on a guided tour of the Island. With a day at the new spa tomorrow for its grand opening". she then started her walk and began to go into great detail about the island and the things it offered.

It was true that Caythlin would need a lot of training before she could dominate Skylar. She moaned into the kiss and continued thrusting the dildo deeper into Cynder and herself. Cat liked it to be the submissive one, but she wanted to become a switch so she could have more fun with her scaly fiancé. The thought that she was cheating on her lover right now didn't even cross her. Later she would tell hherself that she just had some practice with the black dragoness before she asked her for more lessons. Of course Skylar would discover this sooner or later, but Caythlin couldn't help it and submit to a sexy dragon dominatrix.

Lyz watched Nayra summoning a sexy tour guide outfit and bit her lower lip when she saw the sexy vixen put it on teasingly in front of her. Her cock got rock-hard again and her pussy moist, but she didn't say anything. The naked chimera followed behind the demonic kitsune instead and thought about paying a visit to the spa the next day when it opened again.

Okay, Colt thought, now he really was taken by surprise. How many tricks does this woman have up her sleeves? Or other regions? If it wasn't for her showing off her bosom again after getting redressed, he probably would start getting a bit scared. Oh, but he was still taking up on her deal. Any excuse to be with this vixen was good enough for him, but now that he was thinking about it what is she planning to do to him for his lessons? He always wanted to know what hidden abilities he had for a long time now, but there was still a slimmer of doubt if he really wanted to. Sometimes he would hear stories about such gifted individuals with insatiable hunger going completely lost in their new powers, some losing all sense of self and becoming lustful berserkers or were unable to stop their powers once unleased. They were rare stories to hear, so he guessed that those things don't happen as often. Plus it certainly looked like Narya knew her stuff.

Naturally for him though, those thoughts went away when it started seeing the sights - and more importantly the women - on the island. He was a pig at times, he admitted it ((considering the setting, would that be specie-ist? XP)), but it was so hard for him to look away. All these people and all these places gave him wave after wave of ideas for some fun times here on the island. Heck, it might be enough to last for a lifetime! He was starting to wonder what he could possibly do here for his upcoming birthday. The thought of even half a dozen of these people in the same room as him started getting him too excited. Alright Colt, he said to himself, settle down, drooling over such thoughts like a sexually frustrated teen got you into trouble a few times already.

Cynder was getting close to cumming now so she pushed the dildo even deeper into Cat pussy and nibbled of the sexy neko ear sensually while playing with her breasts and ass in order to ensure Cat would cum at the same time as her and soon with a load lustful growl, she cummed sending her pussy juices all over the dildo and Cat thighs and a little bit on her ass.

Nayra could tell her skills were making Colt both aroused and scared, she smiled at that thought as it was her way of showing him who's in charge. Just to entice him a little more, Nayra reached out and grab a fox girl who was walking by and kissed her in a very sensually and enticing way which made the fox girl look of shock be replaced with a minor hint of lust before Nayra slip her phone number into the girl bikini top and whispered in her ear, which made the girl blush and become a little aroused again before Nayra continued the tour, soon she reached the receptionist and melted her clothes away so she was wear her traditional Japaness clothies again. "And that is the end of the tour darling, Its late now and I'm not really one for very late nights in a row so, I want you two up and ready to leave at about 9am, I can show you the spa then where a friend of mine is" Nayra said them before she handed Lyz a DVD and a potion and leaned in to whisper in her ear "This potion will make you less horney and less Futa, Its only a temporary potion but it will be a good idea for Colt to start his training with breasts, pussy and Ass, he can't do it to me because I'm his teacher but since you agreed to be our test subject, This is your first task, the DVD is for you, it a recording of our threesome. I noticed you getting very Horney again so you might as well mastibate to this". Nayra then kissed them both on the lips one last time before she headed off to her room.

Caythlin felt her orgasm building up slowly while she was thrusting back to get the double-sided dildo even deeper into her wet pussy. The sensation of Cynder nibbling on her ear as well as playing with her ass and breasts was enough to send her over the edge. The neko girl was cumming at the same time the dragoness had her orgasm. Her pussy juices squirted out of her and made the puddle beneath her a little bit bigger while Cynder's tighs got covered ny her juices too. "That felt good...how about we continue tomorrow?" Cat meant the training, but the way she had said it sounded like she wanted to have more sex with the black dragoness instead. Caythlin fell asleep in Cynder's arms and woke up the next day without knowing why she wasn't in her own bed. The memory of what she did the night before came back and her face turned beet-red at the thought of having cheated on Skylar. She got out of the bed, grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower before she left with large bathrobe around her naked body. Cat put her dress on and walked ttowards Skylar's room to greet her and discuss with her everything that was planed for today, the day of the reopening of the spa.

Lyz noticed Colt's erection, but she didn't say or do anything and continued staring at his massive member which was much bigger than her seven inch canine cock...even when her knot was out of her sheath too. She bit her lip at the thought of having his feline dick inside her the next day when Nayra started to train him. Lyz got out of her thoughts when she heard the words of the demonic vixen. She grabbed both the potion and the DVD. "How long will it last and when should I take it?" Sure, Lyz had signed a contract with Nayra, but she loved her cock and was glad that the effects of the potion wouldn't be permanent. Of course she would drink it, but only before Colt's training started. Lyz would watch the DVD later than sooner and sleep in the bed of a young couple, a female bunny-fox hybrid and a male horse after they had a lot of kinky sex together. She gave them both her number and left early in the morning to meet Nayra and Colt in front of the spa only to see that there were a few others waitin in front of it, waiting that the doors would open soon.

Katharina woke up the next day with a raging morning wood pressed against Nigila's soft ass. She got up, hoping that she didn't wake the lizard sisters and went to the toilet before she retuned to the bed. Kathy kissed both lizard girls on their lips while she began to tease their nipples and breasts with her fingers. "Good morning...time to get up...how about we take a shower together before we get dressed for breakfast?"

Nayra met Lyz there and said "Now would be a good time to take the potion, it will last for about a week which will be enough time to get Colt in the right frame of mind for his training then we start the main thing with you having all the parts your comfortable with", She then kissed Lyz on the lips and said "The spa should be opening in about an hour. All these people here, have been waiting since 6am this morning and I pity them"

Cynder had been woken up by Cat and watched her panic and then flee the room after she had a shower. Cynder then had a shower herself and changed her bedclothes before she pulled on her tight clothes and then came to the mess hall making heads turn as her ass or breasts jiggled with every movement befire she said between Vixy and Annabella who both could not not help but stare at her breasts until she tap her breast reduction to shrink them to a reasonable size so her top was not as tight.

Skylar raised an eyebrow as Cat came back to their room this late before she shook her head and then smiled at Cat as she took her hand in her own and then went to the mess hall with her after breakfast and some talk. Skylar told everyone to go to theirs places.

Nigilla and Nivina were both up early the moment Kathy had woken up and they nodded and joined her in a somewhat sexual showering season before they noticed the time and rushed to the mess hall just in time to eat and hear Skylar words. Breakfast had taken an hour and now the Spa was about to reopen to the public.

After weeks of sailing. Azino finally arrived on a mysterious island to rest. He looked around at his surrounding and nearly instantly ran on all fours to the nearest patch of shade to cool down. Due to him being half kimono dragon and half human he overheats very easily since he is warmblooded instead of coldblooded. He layed on his back and moved his tail upward so he would be comfortable. His clothes were torn and tattered from being attacked by preadtors. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep

Lyz didn't want to lose her cock even for a single second, but she had signed a binding contract with the demonic vixen. She gulped down the potion and whimpered when she saw her canine penis and her balls vanishing into her body. Now she would be a woman for this week. "Ok, I'm ready to help you with Colt's training, mistress." A soft blush appeared on her face when she got kissed by Nayra on her soft lips and returned the kiss like a passionate lover would. Lyz looked around only to notice how many people were waiting for the spa to open again. It must have been very popular when a crowd was waiting in front of it.

Caythlin was glad that Skylar wasn't mad at her for spending the whole night with Cynder, but she still felt guilty for falling for the black dragoness. She wanted to make it up to her fiancè and do her best to learn how to dominate her too. Cat listened to Skylar's words and asked her then how she could help after the breakfast was over.

Katharina enjoyed the erotic shower with the lizard sisters even when it didn't last long. She got dressed quickly after drying her body and rushed to the mess hall to not miss breakfast and Skylar's speech. Kathy walked to her room as soon as the meeting was over and waited for her first client.

That kiss really helped wash away any second thoughts Colt was having. What was he thinking? This place is already turning into heaven for him! He didn't bother hiding his excitement and even started thinking about ditching clothing all together. Based on the look Lyz gave him, it seemed some people here wouldn't mind at all. In the end he decided to hold off on that for a while until he had a better idea as to how things were done around here. He might have been outgoing before, but that got him into trouble a bit too much in the past.

Didn't stop him from being a little naughty that night. Shortly after the three of them went their own ways for the night he got checked into his room. The few belongings he brought with had been back on the docks and were already here ready to be taken up by quite a looker of a lady he insisted to stay for just a bit longer when they reached the room. Needless to say, she was more than willing to stay longer than that. About five sessions and seven hours of sleep later, Colt managed to bring himself to get out to meet up with Lyz and Nayra. It didn't take long to find the spa they were suppose to meet at - minus the moment of relief he needed in one of the restrooms - but as he stood at one of the entrances he couldn't quite find them. The place was surprisingly big and had lots of people. He could feel the energy of the kitsume nearby though.

Colt would soon find a yellow and white tip tail come out of the crowd and wrap around his arm before he would be pulled in front of Nayra and Lyz before Nayra smiled at the two of them and handed them their free passes to everything as she said "This morning, I want you two to relax and enjoy the spa. Its a grand opening after all". The doors then open and the crowd began to filter in, Cynder was by the door as a lot of people signed up for her classes which she said would be starting very soon. She even called over Cat to sign herself up as well since this was where she would need to learn to dominate after all.

Skylar was actually very mad at Cat for sleeping with Cynder but today was a big day for her and she did not want it to be ruined by starting an argument with her fiancé so she greeted Guest and answered any questions that the media posed to her making sure that she remember to mention Cat as the co-owner of the establishment.

The lizard sister spilt up as they took people into different rooms to start there work as Wolfrina came up behind Kathy and put her hand on her shoulder "Well I must admit, you certainly know what your doing when it comes to this job" She told her in her county western accent which was her real accent. "I think you will be perfect for the last massage role but we do need to sort out that problem your having so follow me" She told her as she began to walk towards a back room.

Lyz took the free pass out of Nayra's hand and waited for the spa to open like the rest of the big crowd. She looked down at her crotch and smiled weakly at the thought that it would be only a week until she got her cock and balls back. For now the naked chimera was looking forward to having a relaxing day at the spa. Lyz was interested in the program of the sexy black dragoness and signed up for it.

Caythlin still felt guilty for falling for Cynder and sleeping with her the last night instead of going to Skylar's bed. For now she planned to stand by the side of her fincé and smiled into the cameras of the media while she got introduced as the co-owner of the spa. Cat signed up for Cynder's classes and returned then to Skylar to answer some of the questions too. She knew that they had to talk later about what she had done. Cat felt terrible for cheating on her lover and would accept any kind of punishment from the pink dragoness.

Katharina turned her head around at the feeling of a hand on her shoulder and smiled when she heard the compliment of Wolfrina. The neko blushed, knowing what her coworker was talking about and followed her into the back room. "Um...how will you take care of my problem?"

Colt was a little bit more lost though. He didn't have time to hear about what was to be found here, so he took a look around at first while asking what was to be found here. "By the way, why did you have us brought here for the first day?" He asked Nayra. "I don't mind the public scene. The more the merrier. I just never got to hear what your plan is? Are you planning to see how long I can last without doing anything?" He glanced down at his loose shorts, clearing failing to hide what was underneath. Heck, even the blue glow was partly showing through. "Heh, maybe I take a hint from Lyz and not bother with these."

Nayra chuckled before she answered Colt question "More or less, you see the key to learning how to use thing the way I do. Is to first see how many people you can fuck in a week, how much experience you take from each season of sex, learn how to apply it to someone else A.K.A Lyz and then start absorbing that energy around you to empower you more. Observe" She said as she snuck up behind a Enquire woman with massive breast and grab the woman breasts making her moan loadly before nibbling her neck lightly, Colt would see a wet patch appear on the woman pants before she turned round and the two of them had a quick lesbian sex season right in the middle of the Spa, with Nayra dominating her before they cummed together and then parted ways after one more passionate kiss. "See?" Nayra told Colt.

Cynder smiled as she got a full class within minutes, she spoke to Annabella quickly and then went into her classroom where she made a few signs pointing out that the class would be a naked class and as soon as that was done her voice came on the speakers around the Spa. "All student for how to Dominate, please report to classroom 1A. Make sure you discard all clothes before entering" She said. Skylar heard it and smiled at Cat before she kissed her infront of the Media and said "I'll see you later tonight my sexy little kitty"

"Well, you precum far too often" Wolfrina said to her as she streached her body and drop her pants so Kathy would see Wolfrina had both a cock and pussy p,us she had a perfectly round butt before she found the pad she was looking for and pulled the pants up again. "You can use this specially designed pad, it absorb any precum before it comes fully out and as an extra it will slowly teach your body how to stop precumming. Its what I used to use when I was younger but now that I'm older. I can control it all perfectly"

Of course, as Nayra had turned her attention back to Colt after that little surprise show his shorts had already slipped completely off and was stroking himself when he was watching. She still continued to surprise him on how daring she was and was loving every moment of it. He gave a quick nod to answer her question. "Sure sounds like fun. So, how to-" His ears perked up over the announcement on the loudspeakers. "Oh, well, I guess that answers that. Sure sounds like a good place to start as any. What do you two say?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom