Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nayra chuckled lightly as she heard Lyz beg calling her Mistress which made her smirk then Colt nudging ger head to Lyz breasts made her kiss Lyz on her lips and then started sucking on her breasts as her tail pumped even harder on Lyz cock while another tail wrapped around Colts tail making it rub Nayra ass harder.

Skylar smiled and kissed Cat on the head as she watched her furry lover submit to her once more. She moaned as she felt her breasts being played with as she leaned forward and whispered into Cat ear "You know, I will always love and cherish you but I think you need training for someone who is more trained in being a dragoness dominator" Skylar then moaned loadly as she broke Cat spell so they could cum toguther since she was just about to cum now.

Nigilla chuckled as she felt her butthole get streched so she could fit Kathy cock inside. Nivinna lube up her tail and slowly started to push her tail into Kathy asshole to make it bigger since her tail got bigger before it reached the top of her ass. "Tell me when your Ready Kathy" Nivinna said to her

Lyz didn't care whether others could hear her loud moaning or not anymore. She was lost in the pleasure of getting fucked by Colt's big cock while Nayra's tail was keeping her on the edge. The chimera wanted to cum so badly, but the feeling of being at the mercy of the demonic vixen who decided if she could have an orgasm or not felt amazing too. It was something different than always being the one who was controlling others during sex. Lyz continued begging to be allowed to cum and called Colt master while she adressed Nayra as mistress. Precum oozed out of the tip of her throbbing cock like a broken faucet, her pussy was sopping wet at the same time and milk leaked out of her stiff nipples.

Cat meowled when her spell got easily broken by her scaly lover. She came at the same time Skylar did and nodded while she was catching her breath. "Yes...please teach me...mistress..." She wanted to become better so she could be able to dominate the sexy dragoness too one day.

Katharina moaned when she felt the tightness of Nigilla's hole even after they had prepared her hole. "I'm ready...just fuck me whenever you want~" The neko moved forwards with her hips to get the whole length of her feline cock into the reptile girls tight asshole and stopped to let her get used to the feeling of a dick i.side her while she waited for the other reptilic sister to enter her.

Being called master was exactly what Colt wanted to hear. He doubled the pace, grunting and growling as his cock impaled deeply inside Lyz. His tail also kept attention on Nayra, prodding her ass as it started entering a bit. Apparently his tail wasn't good as hers, but maybe later on she can teach him a trick or two. All the while his tongue switched back and forth between Lyz's boobs and Nayra's mouth, letting the milk drizzle over him. "Say it again! Say it again!" A slight heat came from his glowing marks and out from her slit came some of her precum, slightly glowing with a silvery blue.

Nayra chuckled as her tails prevent Colt tail from entering her ass as she directed it towards Lyz sloppy wet pussy to lube it up before her tails then puled it into her ass which made her moan very lightly before her other tails began preventing Lyz from cumming even more as she whispered in Lyz ear "You help me make your master blow his load first and then I'll let you cum at the sae time as your mistress does"

Skylar chuckled and kissed Cat deeply before her phone started to ring so she groaned and rolled over to answer it. "Hello?" She asked. "Hello, my dearly beloved Skylar. Do you still remember me?" The voice answered. "Cynder? Yes, are you landing on the island soon then" Skylar asked. "Yep, I would love to meet you and your Fiance" Cynder said. "Alright, how long till you land?" Skylar said "About half an hour" Cynder said "Alright, I'll see you soon then" Skylar said before she ended the call and said to Cat "Lets go out for a walk Cat, I can introduce you to my best friend Cynder"

Nivinna smiled and pulled her tail out of Kathy ass once she was happy, she pulled out one of Skylar special pink flame dildo and push one end into her pussy with a moan and then began to slowy push the other end into Kathy's ass as her sister made no noise when she was penetrated in her ass by Kathy instead she pushed back so Kathy would be ball deep into her butt which felt wonderful to her.

Lyz hoped that she was allowed to cum soon or else she would really lose her mind. She didn't notice the bright glow of Colt's body nor that her precum had changed its color. Her hips continued to thrust against the tiger whenever he pushed his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Hearing Colt's and Nayra's words made her do what she was told. Lyz would have done a lot of things right now as long as the result was tuat she could have an orgasm. "Master, please fuck me harder...I want to cum together with mistress...and master at the same time..." This was the perfect opportunity for the fox demoness to get fucked without releasing the tight grip of her tail around Lyz's cock.

Caythlin rreturned the kiss to her scaly lover with the same passion and listened to her while she was talking to someone on the phone. Cat always liked to meet new friends, especially when they were from Skylar's past. She was still wondering when she would get introduced to her lovers parents, but that had still time before they got married. Caythlin put on her see-through dress and followed then the pink dragoness. She didn't know that Cynder was the one who had trained Skylar in the past nor tuat her love would get put on a test by the new mistress.

Katharina meowled in protest when she felt Nivinna pulling her tail out of her tight ass. She moaned at the feeling of the enchanted dildo entering her and continued thrusting her cock into Nigilla at the same time. She pushed the sextoy deeper into her whenever she pulled her dick out and inserted it back into the other lizard girls ass at the same time when she felt the toy sliding into her. She kept up this rhythm and reached around to play with Nigilla's breasts.

(wait for DaL before I post with Nayra)

It did not take long to reach the airport and Skylar was certainly a little more tensed then she normally was. After all, Cynder was her first love and the dragoness who had taught her everything about being a mistress. She got less tense when they would reached the airport and saw a black dragoness carrying only a small bag before she gave Skylar a hug and said "Hello darling, its been far too long". "It has been far too long Cynder, a lot has changed since we last saw each other. I would like to introduce you to my mate and fiance Cat" Skylar said as she helped cat out of the car. Immediately Skylar furry lover would see that Cynder had much larger breasts then Skylar even with breast reduction collar on. She was also very slim and curvy.

The two sisters were moaning in absolute pleasure with these action. Nigilla love the feeling of a cock inside her ass and when her breasts were played with as well. "oh gods that does feel really nice" she said. "I don't know, I really like the tightness of her ass" her sister said though moans

((Whoops, made a slight typo on my last post. I meant to stay Colt's precum was glowing. Sorry))

Nayra's idea was a tempting idea to tease Lyz with, but those two already got Colt close to the edge. He snarled out loudly as he felt the pressure inside build as a load boiled up inside. He wanted them to all cum together as well. And maybe again afterwards. And maybe again for good measure. He let one of Lyz's legs drop down to stand on while he kept her other leg well in the air as he rammed his cock inside. With his free hand - shaking from the pleasure - he got ahold of Nayra by the thigh and pulled her in as close as he could. He lifted her leg up and wrapped it around Lyz, promptly letting Lyz's cock - still wrapped in tail - rub up against Narya pussy. The idea of seeing Lyz fucking and cumming inside Nayra as he came inside her drove him crazy. He was so lust berserked at that moment he didn't care to ask Nayra first to do this. He was at least thoughtful enough to not push the pregnant chimera swollen belly in. With that finally set up, he made one last attempt to pick up and pace and penetrated Lyz as fast and deep as possible, sucking as her breasts as he moaned out and managed to thrust his tail fast into Nayra's ass. His vision started seeing stars as he got close to exploding, setting out primal sounds warning of it.

Katharina moaned instead of saying anything and kept on thrusting into the lizard girl while her ass got fucked at the same time. Her orgasm built slowly up, but she wanted to have an orgasm together with the lizard sisters.

Caythlin gasped at the sight of Cynder's curvy body. She felt a tingle between her legs and blushed when she caught herself thinking of being in the black dragons arms. Never did she feel so naked before in her entire life. Cat covered her breasts and her pussy with her hands to hide her arousal. She looked down instead of looking directly into her eyes. Cat didn't want to betray Skylar, but she felt a little bit attracted to Cynder. "N-nice to meet you...I'm Caythlin...um...can you teach me too? I want to learn how to dominate a certain dragoness..."

(Should I change it?)

Lyz groaned and thrusted her body back to get Colt's cock as deep as it possibly could get into her. The tipp of his cock entered her tight cervix and pushed into her womb. Her belly swelled up a little bit when the bengal tiger filled her up with his thick blue glowing semen. She was still very fertile even after she gave birth a few moments ago. He ccould knock her up when he wanted to and become a father very easily without even trying. Lyz was still unable to cum thanks to Nayra's tail wrapped tightly around her cock. The feeling of the demonic vixens pussy around her canine member was enough to make her have an orgasm, but she was still kept on the edge.

Nayra noticed this and said "Well I think everyone ready now, so fuck it let do it", With that she let go of Lyz cock and shoved the Chimera cock inside her own pussy with a quick moan and then using her tails pushed Colt quicker so that he would cum inside Lyz who would then cum inside Nayra own pussy which would satisfy the fox demon enough so that she had no need to take their souls or blood.

The two sister kept there thrusting going both of them feeling really close to orgasm as they wanted to cum with Kathy as well to make this threesome super successful and hopefully satisfy the Neko trap until tomorrow.

Cynder noticed Cat arousal and smiled as she made Cat look her in the eyes as she stretched and switch off her breast reducer giving Cat a full view of her perky double FF's which sat very well with her curvy body. Cynder was perfect in her looks, something which Skylar had never put that much effort even before she met Cat. Cynder then hugged Cat and said "Its very nice to meet you too and as for your question you can always take my class in it. After all, Skylar given me a job at the spa as the domination teacher, I can teach you to dominate every single Species out there". She then let her go though her tail slightly rub between Cat breasts without Skylar knowing.

((You don't have to. We can just ignore it I guess?))

Colt's eyes flashed brightly as he immediately came. His body shook violently and his eyes slightly rolled back as his cock burned from the hot semen that was shooting through it as it finally exploded out. His glowing cum shot out in massive loads deep inside Lyz all the while pumping his tail hard into Narya's ass and groping both their tits with hand and mouth. His cum sprayed out from Lyz's pussy, soaking the sand under them. All the while his one free hand franticly rubbed both their clits as his cum continued to plaster her inner walls and swelling Lyz up.

(Ok, let's pretend it never happened)

Lyz closed her eyes when Colt's hot thick semen shot into her womb and filled her up to the brim. She opened her eyes at the feeling of her knot sliding into Nayra's pussy after the fox tail got removed from her canine cock. The chimera shot her virile sperm into the demonic vixens womb and filled her up to the brim. Her creamy milk sprayed out of her tits when he sucked on her stiff nipples and when he kneaded the flesh of her breasts. Lyz came again as soon as her clit got teased by the bengal tiger who was still shooting his semen into her pussy.

Katharina increased the speed of her thrusts and shoved the double-sided dildo deeper into her ass whenever she pulled her cock out of Nigila's tight ass only to push it deeply back inside her bumhole. The neko came and shot her semen into the lizard girls bowels. She hoped that the sisters had their orgasm at the same time when she had hers. After this Kathy would have to rest a little bit before she could go for another round of sex.

Caythlin gasped at the sight of the true size of Cynder's big, gravity defying breasts. She got caught off-guard when she got hugged by the large black dragoness and looked up at her with a deep blush while her face got pushed into the pair of pillow-like tits. "I'll look fforward to your lessons..." Getting touched between her own breasts by Cynder's tail made her blush spread over her whole face. She looked at Skylar like she feared that she had noticed how her fiancé got groped by the black dragoness.

Lyz would suddenly feel her womb being empty of Colt sperm as Nayra asorb both of there seamon and sexually energy into her own body which made her entire body glow and her tails flash all different colors before she took a see breath and removed Lyz knot from her pussy.

The two lizard sister hissed outloud in pleasure as they orgasmed with Kathy. Once everyone had finished, the two sister removed themselves out of Kathy and kissed her on the cheek as Nigilla said "Now that was great fun"

Cynder knew all the tricks well so she rub Cat pussy lightly and tasted her juices before she step away so Skylar would not know a thing. "Good, so where does everyone stay?" She asked before she winked at Cat and then got into the car with Skylar. "We all live at the spa, you can meet your co-workers and you get your own room" Skylar told her as she waited for Cat to get into the car as well.

Lyz was surprised when she felt how every single drop of Colt's semen as well as her juices got absorbed by Nayra. "That was amazing...how about we do this again some time soon?"

Katharina hugged the lizard sisters and cuddled with them on their bed after she had licked everyone, including herself, clean. "Can I sleep in your room tonight? We can have more fun later or tomorrow, if you want~"

Caythlin blushed as deep as she possibly could when she felt Cynder's tail touching her wet pussy. She barely held a moan back and got into the car after she had calmed down a little bit. Cat was in love with Skylar, but her heart was beating faster when she had seen the black dragoness. Maybe there was some kind of aura around her or it was the fact that she could even dominate the pink female dragon. Cat was looking forward to her lessons in the future and couldn't wait to be taught by Cynder how to dominate others.

Colt's paws continued to travel up and down their bodies as he stood there panting away. It took him a few moments to realize what exactly Nayra did. He could feel she was strong in whatever magic she was using, but didn't know the full extent of it. That didn't distract him from giving them some lustful attention, so he promptly pulled both their heads in to have a little three way kiss. His cock slipped out of Lyz, still quite hard. When Lyz asked her question, all he could do was nod with a smile and a lick of his lips going "I would be more than happy to provide."

He then had an idea and turned to Nayra. "While we're on the subject, is there some time we can privately talk Miss... Nayra was it? It just occurred to me that you might be able to help me out with something. Oh, not that I don't like being with you!" He explained to Lyz, hoping that he didn't insult in some way. "I'm not one to play favorites with women, trust me. Heh, the more the merrier, right? It's just Nayra here appears to be very skilled in her abilities and, well, I was wondering if there was a few things I could learn?"

Nayra chuckled and said "I would not mind doing it again, you guys have no idea, how much sexual energy you gave off while we were enjoying that threesome" She kissed Colt and Lyz on the lips before she heard Colt question. So she answered it in her normal way "So you would like to learn from the strongest and most powerful of the Kitsune breed?" She said a dominate if somewhat flirty tone.

The lizard sisters chuckled and cuddled up with Kathy as Nigilla pointed out "Tomorrow is the grand reopening of the Spa if we want to have fun it would have to wait till after 7pm when the Spa closes and Wolrina cooks up dinner". Nivinna nodded and said "I think grand Mistress Skylar is looking for an 8am opening but wants everyone up by 7am so the last few jobs can be done"

Skylar and Cynder chatted all the journey back to the Spa catching up on everything they missed out on since they last saw each other. They were soon back at the spa and after telling Cynder what she needed to know. Vixey needed Skylar for a problem that had come up so after she gave Cat a room key and told her where to go to reach Cynder new room. Skylar left the two of them alone and rushed off to follow Vixey. Once Skylar was gone, Cynder tail started to rub Cat pussy. "Guess it just the two of us alone for now" She said in her flirty tone to Cat

Colt suddenly started wondering if he got over his head a bit already. Nayra was clearly talented and seemed like the right teacher for the job, but now he was wondering if maybe he should've looked around the island some more first for someone. Who knows what this clearly dominating vixen would want from him... although to be fair, he would probably like it. Besides, the idea of a potential threesome or foursome or whateversome with clones of her was too good to pass by. He just responded to her question with a lustful gaze and a lick of his lips, even though inside he was starting to sweat.

Lyz moaned at the attention of Colt's hands her body got when he was playing with her breasts. The always horny chimera kissed both the tiger and the demonic kitsune back when they were kissing each other at the same time. "How about you two use me as your training subject? You could teach him everything you know and he could try it out on me..."

Katharina thought about having to wait till after dinner before she could have some fun with the lizard sisters again the next day. "How about you two give me your test and see whether I can pass or not? I want to find out what kind of task everyone wantse to complete so I can train to be able to become a get a position too. I'd like to massage people in an erotic way like in a body to body massage."

Caythlin watched Skylar walking away after she had gotten the key for her room at the spa. She wanted to go to her room to get ready for bed and sleep, but she froze when Cynder's tail rubbed against her bare pussy which got wet very quickly at the unexpected touch. "Y-yes, we are...say, how about you give me a...private lesson tonight?" Cat knew that she should have went to her room instead of asking the black dragoness to teach her right now, but there was something about her that made her want to submit to her. She only hoped that Skylar wouldn't be too mad when she found out what her mistress had done to her lover.

Aiko sighed as she was walking around quite a few of the shops, she needed a chance to get away from home for a little while and this place seemed like a good place to go. She wasn't sure how long she would stay here but it would be better if she would during vacation at least that's what she would be hoping. Nothing really interested her for now, aiko put her hands in her pockets and turned to see the spa just standing there and looking at wondering if she should give it a chance or go to her room for a while.

Ray let out a relaxed sigh as he stood outside the hotel gates. Between his rough flight, hauling all his luggage around, and setting up his electronic, he was ready for his vacation to start. He was planning on recording a vlog while he was here for his fans, and figured a nice little trip to the beach would be a great place to start. He tapped his tan cargo shorts to double check he had everything he needed and pulled his sunglasses out of his light green t-shirt he head out.

Nayra chuckled sweetly at both of there actions before she nodded and said "Alright Colt, I will teach you what you want to know and Lyz you can be our test subject but I'm afraid I'm going to need something from the both of you". She made two Contracts appear from the air and handed Colt one of them and handed Lyz the other one. "You can read them though if you wish, but the bottom part of the contract is the better choice to read" She told them. The bottom of the contract stated that they would have to even give blood or some sexual fluid to Nayra to complete the contract and to blind them to the deal.

Nigilla though about it before she snap her fingers and said "Well Sexual Messages are not actually our forte so to speak, but sure. Nivina will be your client and I will record the whole thing on this camera. I'll give it to Wolfrina tomorrow and she will tell you if you have a job. I believe we still have one opening left". Nivina grab the message table from the closert and laid it out for Kathy before she had a quick shower and then stood there by the table. Nigilla also had a quick shower and then set the camera up before she nodded to Kathy "Take a quick shower love, control your urges and you should be successful"

Cynder could tell Cat was having problems so she leaned in to whisper in her ear "I won't tell Skylar if you don't love", Her tail would slowly penetrate C\at wet pussy and would keep going for a while to make Cat super arosed before the tail was removed and Cynder took her key and lead Cat to her room. Once she was there, she striped off and said to Cat "So what do you wanna learn first or would you rather we have a proper fuck first so you can understand my body"

Lyz took the contract from the demonic kitsune and signed it after reading it thoroughly. "Ok, how much of my sexual fluids do you need? You can milk my balls dry if you want and make me squirt several times..." She wasn't into bloodplay, but she would donate some of her blood to Nayra.

"Ok, lay down on the bed and I'll get everything what I need." Katharina walked around in the spa, looking for scented candles and massage oil. She found only the candles which meant that she had to improve a little bit. Kathy returned to the lizard sisters and lit the scented candles after placing them in certain spots of the room so their scent could fill the air without the possibility to cause a fire. She dimmed the lights a little bit and put some of the lotion with the aphrodisiac inside it into her hands to warm it up by rubbing her hands together. Katharina began to massage the lotion into Nivina's body, starting with her arms and hands before she did the same to her legs and feet too. She wanted her client to relax before she started massaging the reptile girls breasts or ass cheeks too. Kathy worked her way up slowly from a normal massage to a sexual one. She had begun with Nivina's back and asked her to turn around after she had applied the lotion to the backside of her scaly body. The neko was trying her best to get the job done right so she could become the sexual masseuse of the spa. Katharina warmed up some more of the lotion between her hands by rubbing them together again. She continued the massage and began with the lizard girls arms and legs first again. It was time to change the massage a little bit now that Nivina looked like she was relaxed. Kathy got onto the bed and placed her legs on each side of her clients body. She was squatting over Nivina without touching her body. A drop of precum oozed out of the neko traps throbbing cock, but she didn't pay any attention to her dick and focused all of her concentration on the massage. Katharina let the tips of her fingers dance over the soft flesh of the lizard girls breasts and applied enough pressure let her feel the massage without hurting or tickling her. Kathy only stopped the massage to warm up more of the lotion with the aphrodisiac in it before she continued massaging her client. She made sure that she was teasing Nivina with her fingers and hands without bringing her close to an orgasm. "Do you like the massage so far?"

Caythlin wanted to protest and tell Cynder that she was loyal to Skylar, but the feeling of the tail of the black dragoness thrusting into her wet pussy caused her to gasp instead. She followed behind the female dragon like she was on a leash and hoped that nobody would see her right now. Being able to see Cynder stripping out of her clothes in front of her caused Cat to blush softly. Her cheeks got a darker shade of red when she heard the question of the black dragoness. "I'd l-like to train...please teach me how to d-dominate a dragon..." The word mistress had nearly slipped out of her mouth, but she was able to hold herself back.

There was a sign at the entrance door of the spa which read that they were closed right now due to renovations and that they would open again the tomorrow.

(OOC: i don't know if i'm doing the submission correctly sorry for mucking things up. here's a link to my profile http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...pid1681388 PM me to let me know when i can jump in if possible thanks in advance)

Oh boy, Colt thought to himself. A contract now? Talk about diving in head first. The contract itself wasn't so bad, seemed pretty straight forward. Still though, he started to wonder if Nayra was playing him in some way. Not that his cock was listening to his brain. It was still throbbing, though not quite as painfully. Perhaps he's just being paranoid he tried to reassure himself. Wouldn't hurt to ask for some details though. "So just out of curiosity," he smiled while waving the contract in the air "exactly how much fluid are we talking about. I'll have no problem giving mine. I have plenty to spare and I'm... let's say quite generous." He patted the front of his thigh right next to his crotch. "But unless one of your lessons involves learning how to produce much more juices than I am already, I would like to know at least a rough estimate." He wasn't new to the suave act when it came to making deals, but he was pretty sure someone like Nayra was able to see right through him as see the nervousness he was having.

Nayra though about it before she said "Ermm, you know I'm not actually sure. Give me a sec". She took out her phone and rang someone, after about 30 minutes or so she said to them "You have to give enough fluid for a pint to ber filled though we accept litres as well". She smiled at both of them as she took Lyz contract and Lyz would find a Kitsune mark on her hand bonding her to the contract as ... well basically a test subject for Colt training.

Thought-out her message, Nivina gave off small moans of relaxation and very content hisses as well, Nigilla was really impressed by Kathy work as she recorded and choose to say nothing knowing full well that wolfrina was really going to like this data and no doubt give Kathy the job she wanted, Nivinna looked up at Kathy when she asked her if she was enjoying it which made her nod. "I've loved it, Apart from a small drop of cum from your cock. I think you got a very good chance of grabbing that last spot"

Cynder chuckled sweetly as Cat said that, Cynder tail still going faster inside Cat pussy. "The problem with trying to dominate a dragon deary, is the fact that first you have to know how to dominate every spicies in world or at the very least Reptiles and birds since those leason are need since a dragon can be dominate by using there wings and body" Cynder told her before she leaned into Cat removing her tail for her pussy as she said "But I can show you something really good". With that she used one finger to start on Cat shoulder which ran down her body between her breasts to her pussy which then went between her buttcheeks and along her back before connecting with the same spot on Cat shoulder. What this technique did was that it would make Cat go into a sexual frenzy in a heartbeat. Cynder would then be able to give Cat the most mind blowing Orgasim she would ever have.

Lyz looked at the kitsune mark on the back of her hand and then back at Nayra with a smile. She had the feeling that she now belonged to the sexy vixen in some way. "Only a pint? I can produce more than that in one day and I'm sure so can he. Anyway, when do you want to start with his training?"

Katharina smiled when she heard that Nivina enjoyed the massage so far. She didn't notice that some of her precum had landed on the scales of her customer and thought about tucking her cock away the next time to prevent something like this from happening again. Kathy wondered about the clothes she would wear should she het the job and imagined that she could use a pad or diapers under her clothes. She continued with the erotic massage and let her fingers dance around the lizard girls nipples without touching them. Her cock was throbbing to the beat of her heart and she got aroused by massaging one of her new friends sexy body, all thanks to the aphrodisiac in the lotion. Katharina pulled her hands away from Nivina's breasts and began to massage the inner sides of her legs, starting from her feet. She worked up her way slowly towards the lizard girls pussy, but she didn't touch her clients labia nor her clit.

Caythlin bit her lower lip in an attempt to keep herself from moaning louder when Cynder's tail pushed deeper into her wet pussy, but she failed and parted her legs instead to give her more access. She whimpered at the sudden feeling of emptyness and tried to keep the tail inside her snatch. Cat wondered what the black dragoness wanted to show her. She followed her clawed finger and gasped when the technique caused her to get into heat. It felt for her like she was in heat right now, but instead Cat had entered a fuck crenzy without knowing it and needed to have sex this instant ot else she would go mad with lust. "Mistress...fuck me, please...I'm yours...just make me cum, please!" She moaned and meowled while she was playing with her breasts and using her tail to stimulate her clitoris too, but that wasn't enough to make her cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom