Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nayra looked at Lyz stat and smiled lustfully at her before she got onto her knees and began to suck on Lyz cock while three of her tails worked in unison to penetrate Lyz pussy, ass and mouth to give her even more pleasure then before.

Skylar chuckled and she brought up Cat before she took the lotion out of her side pocket and said "Then you know what is coming my sexy lover", She then began to rub it in to Cat body very deeply, once she was done she choose to make it even more harder by adding small pink flame sparks on Cat nipples, Breasts, pussy, ass and the tip of her tail. "Your not allowed to cum till I say so" she whispered sexually into Cat ear.

As Kathy did her work on Nivina, the younger of the sister was moaning loadly as she kept helping her sister lick Kathy cock and not long after Kathy shot her load over them. Nivina would cum into Kathy mouth with a load and pleasure fulled hiss.

Lyz closed her eyes and let her fingers run through Nayra's hair. Soft moans escaped her lips while she got the best blowjob she ever had gotten. The lust increasing spikes in the fox demons tail made her moan louder. She never knew that tails could be used like cocks and be thrusted into somebody, especially when they were so fluffy like the ones of the sexy demonic vixen in front of her. Lyz was close to cum already and struggled with holding her orgasm back. "H-how we continue this at my room...or somewhere else more private?"

Caythlin smiled when she saw the bottle with the lotion and closed her eyes to await the feeling of the liquid being massaged into her skin. The feeling of her lovers hands on her naked body was arousing enough on its own to make her pussy wet and her nipples stiff. The pink flames were just the cherry on the top of a delicious dessert and made her hornier than she ever was. "Mistress...it's so hard to endure...how can I serve you to deserve an orgasm?"

Katharina licked every last drop of Nivina's cum up and cleaned her pussy with her tongue. She wondered what they would do next and couldn't wait to find that out. Kathy kept on eating out the sexy lizard while her cock was still rock-hard and ready for more.

Colt took his first step on the beach as he walked off the docks, the amphibious aircraft he came in docked behind him. He raised his nose up into the air and took a deep breath in. Already he was falling in love with the place, his tail swishing left and right. He didn't carry much. Only a backpack and the loose workout pants and sleeveless hoodie he wore. The sight of the island from above was great but it was the sight of the people now he was on the ground that really got his attention. The men and women walking around and chatting or flirting happily to each other was a welcoming sign for things to come for him. The sight of the women already made him blush, his eyes and fur patterns glowing slightly blue in response. For now, it was time to look for a place to stay, so after shaking himself away from the sights he took out his map to get his bearings.

Nayra fluffy tails could tense up so that all the hairs on the tails would form into a straight non fluffy tail which would feel like a cock for the most part. Nayra kept sucking on Lyz cock before she looked up at her when she asked them to retire to her bedroom so slowly sliding her mouth off Lyz cock, with a soft pop Nayra would take her mouth away to speak "Well if that's where you wanna go then lets go to your room" She said to her in a slutty tone.

Skylar though about it before she smiled at Cathy and said "Well, how about you eat out me while playing with yourself? If you cum before me, then the whip will come out but if I cum before you then we switch places and we'll see how you run as a mistress", She kissed Cat on the lips, Skylar was actually lieing there even if Cat cummed before her she would still let Cat be Mistress for once to see how she would do.

Nivina moved spots now as she postion her pussy above Kathy cock and rub it before she drop down taking the full lengh inside her with a load hiss of pleasure before she began to thrust with her hips hoping Kathy would do the same while Nigilla now took the postion of letting Kathy lick her out while she played with her breasts.

Lyz didn't want to disturb whoever was inside the hidden cave and leave them alone to their own fun. Maybe she could come back later and explore this place when it wasn't occupied by someone who wanted to be alone for a while. The sudden feeling of Nayra's head being pulled away caused the chimera to groan like she wanted to fuck her right now where they were. Lyz concentrated for a few seconds in an attempt to calm herself down, but that didn't work thanks to the spikes in the fox demons tails. She just led nayra to her room which was in one of the many hotels. Well, that was what she tried to do, but the aphrodisiac of the spikes made her too horny to care whether people would stare or not. They were still on the beach when Lyz turned around and kissed the fox demon passionately. Her hands reached up to Nayra's breasts and began to play with her nipples while her cock was pressing against the vixens fur.

Caythlin nodded and lay down on their bed to prepare herself for what would come next. The thought of eating her scaly lover out made her even wetter between her legs. Cat wanted to win this and started to play with herself by slowly rubbing her outer labia. She avoided her clit on purpose to keep herself from cumming too soon. "I'm ready, my love..." Caythlin closed her eyes and began to lick as soon as she felt Skylar's pussy being placed above her. She wanted to make the pink dragoness cum first even when getting punished with the whip sounded good too. Cat just wanted to show her lover that she could be a mistress too.

Katharina moaned when Nivina got on top of her and moved her scaly body down. The young neko never had used her cock before her transformation and she loved the feeling of a wet pussy around her feline member. Kathy watched Nigila positioning herself above her head and began to eat her out as soon as her mouth touched the lizard girls snatch. Katharina moved her hips to the rhythm of Nivina's movements while her feline tongue was dancing around on and in the scaly vagina.

It didn't take Colt long at all to get his bearings. He put his map away and started strolling towards the hotel. There was no rush though, so he decided to take the scenic route along the beach. In fact, he would often do this at vacation resorts. He would 'recon' the area as he liked to call it, to get a feel for the territory. Find its secrets, its special hiding spots. Only then would he start making his move for the ladies. The thought of it put a grin on his face.

He stayed along the treeline, taking in the sights and sounds, when his attention was immediately caught. Not too far away from him was the sight of two ladies suddenly making out on the beach. Instinctively, he dove behind the trees and bushes, staying hidden as he watched the show that was unfolding in front of him. A kitsume and a hybrid or chimera woman, he couldn't tell for sure, were going all out in plain view. He couldn't believe his luck! He heard stories of this place, but he thought they were elaborate tales to get more people in, just like the other resorts. Here, he hasn't been on the island for half an hour and he's already playing voyeur to two sexy women. Well, okay, one of them had a cock, which he wasn't sure how he felt about. Though then again he's tried weirdier before and learned to like them. And as he crouched there, pretty sure he wasn't spotted, his own manlihood began to grow, his eyes and fur began to glow again, which was exactly why he wouldn't wear such revealing clothes to begin with.

Nayra follow for the brief time before lyz turned round and started playing with her breasts and nipples which made her moan before her tail tighten and 4 were in use to penetrate Lyz ass, pussy and between her breasts while one would be pumping Lyz cock. The ones not being used would vanish and then form into a 5 tail version of Nayra who appeared behind Colt and said "Are you enjoying the show?"

Skylar quickly began to moan as her fluffy lover began to lick her pussy, Skylar would grab and play with her own breasts infront of Cat to make her more arosed. Skylar knew her Breasts were Cat favourite thing to play with so she was tormenting her a little since she could not touch them right now.

Both sisters moaned loadly as they started kissing each other and playing with each other breasts with Nivinna getting faster and harder with her hip movements on Kathy cock.

Lyz noticed that somebody was watching and she wanted to tell the peeping tom to join, but she could only moan thanks to Nayra's tails teasing her. She would have fucked the sexy fox demoness if it weren't for the spikes in each tail which made her so horny that she couldn't think about anything else than letting the demonic vixen do whatever she wanted. Lyz enjoyed the attention she got and stopped touching Nayra's breasts. Her hands got replaced by her mouth and soon the chimera was suckling on the nipples of the fox demoness. Lyz could smell the scent of a man who was hidding in the bushes and wished that he would come out and fuck her while Nayra was playing with her.

Caythlin increased the speed of her tongue moving in and out of Skylar's pussy while she was playing with her own wet snatch. Seeing her lover touching her scaly breasts made her kinda jealous. Being unable to touch her favorite pair of breasts while she was eating out her pink lovers pussy made Caythlin aroused more and more with each passing second. She wanted to stop touching herself and reach up to feel the softness of Skylars tits against her fingers. Cat touched her clit by mistake a few times and stopped to move her tongue. She tried to hold her orgasm back, but she couldn't do that any longer and came. Caythlin continued to lick Skylar until she had an orgasm too before she got up. "I'm sorry, my love...looks like I lost..."

Katharina grabbed Nivina by her hips and began to thrust harder into her pussy at the same time when the lizard girl rode her faster. She increased the speed of her tongue too and ate Nigila out like she was starving and only swallowing her juices could quench her thirst as well as satisfy her hunger. Kathy felt that she was close and wanted to cum together with the two lizard sisters. She hoped that Nivina wouldn't mind being filled with a load of thick feline semen. The thought of impregnating the female lizard got pushed away when her cum shot of her cock and into the wet snatch around her member.

Colt watched intensely as the two of them made out. He watched how the tails of the kitsume wrapped around the other one and penetrated every hole she had. The sight made his heart race and blush with lust, but he could tell there was something more to the vixen than just her amazing body. He could tell she was, for a lack of better words, especially gifted. There was a sexual energy emitting from her that he had rarely felt from another woman before. The last time that happened was his very first time having sex. He was so transfixed by the sight that he even notice when some of her tails just disappeared. It was only when he heard a voice right behind him that his attention was snapped away. He spun around on the spot, staying kneeled down on the ground. In front of him was that same vixen, five of her tails swishing around behind her. He lost his breath for a moment as the glow in his eyes and fur pulsed, his body’s indication of nervousness. His head shot back and forth between her and on the beach, and yet there she was still out there enthralling the other woman. What the hell!? He couldn’t believe what was going on. He’s been here for not even an hour and he’s already tangled up with things beyond his comprehension. That didn’t stop the rock hard bulge in his running pants from shaking with clearly seen anticipation though as his eyes took in the sight in front of him.

Shaking off the shock, he tried straightening himself out and got up a bit. His body and cock shivered with various mixed feelings, but he forced himself to keep the facade of confidence and smiled back at her. “It’s so far turning into one of the more fascinating shows I’ve seen in quite a while, thank you for asking.” Intentionally being overly coy about it by being ridiculously gentleman like. “Though I tend to prefer a dinner and a show… Oh, but I really should apologize for my rudeness. You may call me Colt. Is there something I can gladly help you with?” He gives a little bow to her as he smirks, flashing his fangs a bit.

There was a chuckle from the five tails Nayra before she said "And my name is Nayra Nightwing, kitsune at your service. If you want to help me, you can join us on the beach. I'm pretty sure my sexy friend won't mind feeling an actual cock in one of her holes since my tails are not as good as actual cocks" She smiled at him as she played with her large breasts infront of him while the moans of the real Nayra could be heard.

Not long after Cat had cum, Skylar cam as well very hard before she laid in the bed to recover while her lover stood up and apologies for losing which made Skylar start laughing. "Darling, you did not lose anything" She said as she slowly stood up and then un cliped the whip and lotion from her holder and handed them to Cat while she got into a submissive postion. "Your orders are my command Mistress Cat" Skylar said to her.

Colt couldn't help but smile after Nayra spoke. He glance back over to the scene on the beach and looked back at the Nayra clone. Confidently he walked up to her remarking, "At my service, eh? Well I'm sure I could use some service myself." His hands held her by the waist as his tail wrapped around her legs. "But if your good friend over there is in need of some help, I would be all too glad to offer assistance." His face was now just an inch away from hers. "If I may ask first though, how much does your friend like being teased?" Colt walked around the Nayra clone and held her by the waist, licking his chops. "Because if a lot, then maybe we can put on a show for her first? See how far we can push her?... Oh, and don't worry about my endurance." He whispered into her ear, "It would take more than you two to get me 'drained'." And he guided the clone back towards the beach.

(You forgot Kathy...)

Lyz loved the feeling of Nayra's tails teasing her holes and didn't notice that a clone of the sexy demonic kitsune was talking to the peeping tom who was watching them having some fun right on the beach where everyone could see them. She could keep herself standing up barely and just leaned against Nayra's body for support or else she would have fallen on all fours moments ago. Lyz was a nymphomaniac when it came to having sex thanks to her high libidowhich she got as soon as she had hit puberty, but she would never turn a good teasing session down. Her orgasms were always stronger after edging for hours while her partners could use her mouth to cum several times. Seeing the clone of the foxy demoness walking towards her with a handsome looking man next to her made Lyz raise an eyebrow like she wanted to ask what was going on. Sure, she had nothing against someone joining Nayra and herself, the more the merrier after all, but she didn't know that the demonic vixen could clone herself.

Caythlin looked at her scaly lover with confusement in her eyes when she listened to her words and grabbed the offered lotion as well as the whip. A devilish grin appeared on the always naked neko girls pillowy lips at the sight of her usually dominant fiancé getting into a submissive position. Cat put some of the lotion with the aphrodisiac inside it on Skylar's nipples before she used her love magic to create a pink 18 inch double-dildo. "Massage the lotion into the skin of your breasts. When you're done you can eat out my pussy before we have some fun. But don't make me cum or I have to punish you..." This would be a difficult task since her body was still aroused from the orgasm earlier. And the thoughts of what she could do to her draconic lover made her hornier and hornier with each passing second.

(i hope you don't mind if i post before you do mike. i'm just trying to keep the story going.)

the truth was he wasn't waiting for an answer from the kitsume. His eagerness was getting the better of him. He kept walking the two of them until they won't that far away from the two jackrabbits on the beach. He watched how the chimera, now he was close enough to tell she was one, looked at him. Oh he could tell she badly wanted it. But he just got here. He was going to take his time for a moment.

So he turned the Nayra clone around and put her back on a tree. His legs slowly intertwined with hers. The bulge in his pants, which were so loose to begin with, had grown an inch higher than the rim of the pants itself. He looked straight into the eyes of the kitsume and gave her a deep kiss, moaning loudly so the others could hear. His hands traveled slowly up her sides as they approached their first destination.

(sorry busy life plus there's a long post for Skylar and Cat to do which is impossible on my broken screen phone)
Colt would walk straight though the clone which made the real Nayra chuckle as she stood up as her nine tails returned to her though her tails kept pleasuring Lyz as she said "Sorry my Horney peeping tom friend but my clones have no psychic body to speak unless your willing to offer some blood to allow one to become real". She brought Colt close to her with her powers and showed him her demonic fangs as she said "All I need is a little blood"

The two sisters hissed outload in pleasure as they cummed toguther with Kathy. Nivinna did not mind having the cum inside her since she was not in heat so she could not be impregnated right now. She slowly removed her pussy from her cock and smiled warmly at her. "I really liked that" She said to her with a smile as her sis nodded. "For someone who's inexperanced somewhat, that was amazing" Nigilla said to her as she kissed Kathy on the lips.

Colt just stood there startled for a moment, slightly embarrassed about letting himself get fooled like that. But he had to chuckle when he realized what just happened. "Well then, if that's how it's going to be I'm sure I won't have a problem with that... but for now..." he finally walked out from the trees and walked up right behind Lyz. He took his time though, watching the chimera squeal in pleasure as he slowly stripped down in his ever tightening clothing. His eyes and fur patterns glowed brightly as his body was exposed to them. He was on the slender side, but was more than fit for his body type. His muscles, particularly the one between his legs were large for someone of his stature. The tip of his member was glowing blue just like his eyes, and it begun to shake in anticipation as he traces a hand down Lyz's back. "Let's give this little nympho some much needed attention first. I'll have plenty of time for your offer later on, if you're still interested."

(Please don't forget to post the update for Skylar and Cat)

Katharina returned the kiss and smiled back at the two lizard sisters. She blushed a little bit when she heard their words. "My sister taught me some of her techniques so I wouldn't be completely inexperienced." She changed her position and started to lick and suck her own semen out of Nivinna's snatch.

Lyz watched Colt and Nayra's clone walking back to them. She tried her best to not fall down and was too busy with standing up that she couldn't move her hips in an attempt to fuck the tail that was wrapped around her throbbing cock while the other tails inside her sopping wet pussy and her tight ass would fuck her with each of her movements. The sight of the handsome snow leopard stripping in front of her made her hope that she would finally get fucked by a real cock. Sure, the tentacles felt nice, but they couldn't satisfy her needs. Lyz was amazed that some parts of his body and fur were glowing. She squirmed when Colt touched her and moaned louder than she already was. Her mouth was occupied with one of Nayra's tails, but her eyes tried to beg him to fuck her.

Colt snuggled up behind Lyz holding her by the waist. His cock rubbed up between her buttcheeks. "Straight to the point, are we? I love that." He teased her still, rubbing his tip just below her slit as his hands reached around to caress her boobs. His head leaned in and nibbled at her neck, his tongue danced over her skin between his teeth. His clawed fingers from one hand traced up and down her spine as his other hand teased her nipples, all the while humming into her. Then as his one hand traveled back up to her neck, he grabbed on to her there with a big grin and rammed his cock into her pussy. He growled and moaned loudly as he had no problem thrusting quick and deep into the soaking wet sex of the chimera.

Lyz moaned when she felt Colt's throbbing erection rubbing against her the cheeks of her butt. "That feels good..." She liked getting teased even despite the fact that she wanted to be fucked so badly. Her body shivered when the snow leopard put his cock directly under her labia instead of penetrating her. Colt's hands on her breasts made her pussy even wetter than it already was and caused her rock-hard cock to leak enough precum to lube her entire member up. Lyz tilted her head and closed her eyes when he nibbled and licked the with fur covered skin on her neck. A shudder ran down her body when his claws traced up and down her spine. Lyz moans became louder while his other paw-like hand teased her stiff nipples. She tensed up when Colt grabbed her by the neck and moaned lewdly when his cock finally plunged into her sopping wet pussy. Nayra's tail was still inside her snatch, but there was enough room for both even when it was a tight fit.

When Cat hands would rub past Skylar breasts where her dragon mark sat proudly, images would start rushing though her head and a voice would heard before Cat would be taken back into Skylar past. It was back when Skylar was only 15. She was talk to a 19 year old Dragoness who's breasts were much larger then Skylar ones even at her current age of 19. The two girls kissed and began to strip each other. This was Skylar first time and Cat would be told. "Dragons are naturally very dominate creature, the females more so then the males because of this when its two female dragons nether are the dominate mate but they love to switch roles. My first time was with a black female dragon called Cynder who I loved following as Mistress, she even help me become Mistress whenever it was my turn. If you want to be Mistress Cat, you have to be just as dominate as a dragoness otherwise I will easily switch our position back" the images would then end and now back in the present. The older Skylar was using her talents to prevent Cat from cumming while still pushing her to an orgasim of massive portion.

"Oh I see" Nigalla said as she kissed her sister on the lips to stop her moaning as Kathy sucked out cum from her pussy though her tail started rubbing Kathy Rim.

Although she was ready to remove her tails. Nayra instead helped Colt with his cock inside Lyz pussy. Two of her tail went toguther to make a larger cock like tail which she used inside lyz ass.

The mixture of Lyz's juices splattering over him and her moaning encouraged Colt to thrust even faster. The feeling of rubbing up against Nayra's tails as they reached around to Lyz's ass also felt good as well. He felt a pang of jealousy for Nayra as she looked like she was able to pleasure many people at once, something he wished we was able to do. That didn't stop him from trying though. He lifted one of Lyz's arms around over and behind his neck, so his head was free to reach around and nibble at her boobs. With hands now a bit for free, he reached ahead and groped at Nayra's tits. He juggled them around with a smile as his thrusting became louder, all the while purring into Lyz.

Caythlin listened to the voice and looked at her lovers memories after her fingers had touched the mark. She didn't know that dragons could do something like this and was amazed as well as aroused about what she saw. Cat decided to dominate Skylar from now on with her whole heart and soul so she wouldn't lose her position. Rigut now she was moaning and using her whole willpower to not beg the pink dragoness to be allowed to cum while she was hold back from her building up strong orgasm. "Ok, that's enough. Get on all fours and present me your wet snatch so I can fuck you." Caythlin pushed one end of the double-sided dildo in her pussy and the other one into her lovers snatch after she had lubed it up with the lotion. She concentrated for a few seconds and used her love magic to keep herself from cumming before Skylar did. She wanted to cum with her at the same time after she had begged to be allowed to have an orgasm. Cat was fucking her slowly and teased her scaly breasts with her paw-like hands.

Kathy continued eating out Nivina'a pussy and gulped the lizard girls juices down. Her feline cock had gotten rock-hard again and leaked precum while she was pleasing orally one of the sisters. Kathy moaned into Nivina's pussy and felt how her cock twitched while Nigila was teasing her with her tail.

Lyz thrusted back to get Colt's cock as deep as it possibly could get into her wet pussy while Nayra was using her tails to fuck her tight ass. The chimera moaned loud and lewdly, but she didn't care if someone got attracted by all the noise they made. She would welcome anyone who wanted to join and turn this threesome into a foursome. Her cock was harder than it ever had been and would shoot a big load of thick semen soon. Lyz was surprised when the snow leopard lifted her arm around his neck and leaned against him while he was sucking one of her swollen breasts. Thick milk came out of her stiff nipple when he started to suckle on it. "I'm close...don't stop fucking me..."

Nothing quite drove Colt crazy as a woman begging for more. For them to be pushed all the way. He wasn't ready to unload yet, but he suspected he was going to have plenty of opportunities. Reaching down, he knelt down to wrapp his arms around Lyz's legs and quickly holstered her up off the ground in his grasp. He bounced her in his hands, shoving his member in even deeper as it pulsed rapidly. His mouth continued to dance around Lyz's plump breasts, but he made sure to keep some attention on Nayra, brushing his tail around him and up between her breasts as well. "You want some of this as well sooner or later?" He asked Nayra with a coy tone. "I have plenty for anyone."

Skylar could feel Cst was using magic to prevent herself from cumming which felt weak in Skylar eyes so just as she had warned. She took over by pushing the dildo even deeper inside Cat pussy by pushing Cat onto her back with a lot of strength as Skylar was now ridding Cat sending more pleasure though her feline lover body and heart as she leaned in to nibble cat ear and present her breast to Cat know the hypnotic sway of them would work.

Nigilla chuckled and whispered into her sister ear before she bent over presenting her ass to Kathy.
"How about you give me anal while Nivina gives you and herself anal, after all sexual work is very important here so you best learn to do it right. Make sure your cock nice and lube up though otherwise it will hurt like a bitch" She said to the young Neko trap with a smile.

Nayra chuckled at Colt words before one of her tails wrap round his tail and held it in place. "Darling there are a thousand things I want but right now all I want is to watch you make this girl moan and beg for a sexual release" she then grabed Colt face and lifted his head up to kiss him on the lips tasting some of Lyz milk. "Which is what I'm going to help you with" she smirked as one of her tail wrap round Lyz cock and stated pumping it just as hard as Colt was thrusting. The way she did it would give Lyz maximum pleasure but prevent her from precumming or blowing her load from her cock

Lyz got caught off-guard when Colt wrapped his arms around her legs and lifted her up into the air. She moaned when he shoved his cock even deeper into her wet snatch. Hearing Nayra's words as well as feeling a bushy tail around her cock awakened something inside the nymphomanic chimera. "P-please...mistress, please let me cum...I want to cum..." Lyz was used to either fuck someone or getting fucked, but the feeling of not being able to have an orgasm while she was kept on the edge was slowly driving her mad.

Cat didn't know that using her magic was a sign of weakness in Skylar's eyes which was the reason why she was so surprised when the dragoness took over. She wrapped her legs around her lovers body and locked them behind her to prevent her from getting away while she pushed her against herself harder. Caythlin accepted her current position and let her scaly lover dominate her. Seeng Skylar's sexy breasts sway back and forth was too hypnotic to not reach up and start to suck on the nipples.

Katharina nodded and grabbed the lube with the aphrodisiac to get her cock lubed up nicely before she fucked Nigilla. The neko inserted one finger into the lizard girls ass to spread and prepare it for what she was going to do. Soon a second and third lubed finger got inserted into Nigilla's tight asshole and finger fucked her. "I think that you're ready now. All that we need to do is wait for your sister to prepare me too so we can start." Kathy was eager to learn everything that the lizard sisters would teach her and planned to get a position in the spa after passing the tests of everyone.

Colt let slip a toothy grin as Nayra spoke. "I really like that idea." Held onto her kiss more as he licked her lips, all the while still continuing to make Lyz bounce on his cock. He offered Nayra to join him on Lyz's breasts and nudged Nayra's head towards them. That way, he could continue to drive Lyz crazy while massaging the inside of Nayra' mouth with his tongue. He could feel Lyz's juices run currents down his legs and he adjusted his thrusting angle to better hit her G-spot. He also allowed one of his hands to reached over her crotch just between her cock and body and pressed down to allow the pressure there to be greater. All the while, his tail had strolled down Nayra's spine and started rubbing between her buttcheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom