Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana gave a nervous chuckle, looking the pair over. They were cute, and it made the offer tempting. The doe grinned, her decision made, "Hi..I'm Ana."

"Hi Ana! I think Lyz is stuck behind one of those forum fourth-wall time-dilation thingies. So I guess it's just the two of us for a minute." He reached into Lyz's lap and stroked her pulsing canine cock for a moment. "Yeah, I think she's out of it for a while. Which is a shame, because her thingy is super yummy." He sat down on the beach chair and leaned back, beckoning Ana to join him with one pink finger, the head of his bright blue penis visibly sticking up from his bikini bottoms. "Wanna come closer?"

Ana felt herself grow wet under her small green bikini shorts. She could barely believe she was about to bone a total stranger; it excited her, made her even more aroused. Shyly, she walked over to Lain, a blush creeping up her freckled fur. She couldn't help but glance down at his bulging cock, peeking so teasingly out of his swimsuit bottoms.

Lain reached up to Ana and hugged her around the waist, pulling her right up against him, nuzzling into the soft fur of her lower tummy. "You have a really nice scent," he said. "And unless my nose is lying, I think somebody's getting a little excited." He reached a hand up under her and pressed two fingers against the soft bulge of her privates. The wet lips made a tantalizing squishing sound as he put pressure on them. "I thought so. Here," he said, shifting his own bottoms and finally freeing his glistening member completely. "Why don't you try me out." Lain's cock was rather small by furry standards, though above average for a bunny he could never compare to a hung stallion. Instead, he liked to think of his endowment as a comfortable fit. At the tip of the blue organ, a dot of glistening pre cum appeared and just begged to be licked clean.

Ana giggled as Lain commented on her arousal and knelt in front of the bunny. She licked the tip of his cock teasingly, quick flicks of tongue that steadily became longer, more sensual. The young doe wrapped her small lips around the erect penis and began to bob up and down. As she pleasured Lain, her hand reached down into her bikini bottoms and began to finger her hole, unable to contain her arousal.

After only a few strokes, Lain's semen burst forth and splashed across Ana's tongue in a warm, tangy flood. "Mmm," he groaned as another thick pulse erupted. "Just keep going, I can cum back to back." He put a hand on the back of her head, stroking behind her ear and using her fuzzy little antler nub for leverage. After just a few more bobs of the little doe's head, he whimpered and filled her mouth again. "Oh wow, you feel really good."

Ana swallowed the cum eagerly, enjoying the slightly salty taste. She forced the bunny's cock deeper, deepthroating it. She gagged and pulled back, a line of saliva between her smiling lips and Lain's cocks. The little doe began to slip of her bottoms, squirming excitedly, "M-May I..?" she stuttered shyly, glancing from her glistening pussy to his penis.

Lain giggled and nodded. "Be my guest," he said, leaning back to give his cock a better angle for her to mount it. "Keep in mind that bunny spunk is really potent, just in case you're in season." Not that he'd really mind breeding the little doe, but he felt he ought to warn her first. Seeing her pussy come into view almost had him spurting again, and his cock twitched and gave a little spritz of pre cum in anticipation. Never one to hog all the fun, he reached into Lyz's lap and stroked her canine member. She might not be all there, but he didn't want her to feel neglected.

Raising herself off her knees, the doe placed her legs on either side of the bunny. She placed her hands on his shoulder for balance, glanced at the bunny nervously. Then, she lowered herself carefully onto the eager cock, it's blue tip stretching her tight hole, "Ah...!" Slowly, she fit his penis inside her, rubbing delightedly against her pink walls, making her gasp with pleasure.

Lain came as soon as he felt those sugary pink folds clasp onto him, filling Ana with sperm and lubricating her entrance all the more. "H-hahhhhhh, wow you are so tight!" He pulled her hips downward, his tip just managing to thump against her cervix to give them both a satisfying sting of pleasure on each thrust. Was he cumming again, or had he even stopped at all? Lain couldn't care less, all that mattered was that the doe felt amazing.

(Sorry for letting you wait...I live in europe and had to go to sleep to get up early for my training school)

Lyz saw the doe arriving at the beach and looked at Lain. The idea of having a threesome sounded so hot that her knot came out of her sheath. "Hi Ana, I'm Lyzahna, but you can call me lyz." She watched the two having some fun and became hornier with each passing minute. Finally, she could wait anylonger and said: "I hope you don't mind when I join you two...I want to have some fun..." Lyz kneeled in front of Ana and licked her wet pussy while her rear was up in the air, inviting Lain to fuck one of her two holes. Precum came out of her urethra while she licked the insides of Ana's pussy.

(No worries, I just like playing around with the fourth wall and meta-humor)

Lain watched with undisguised lust as Lyz licked Ana's pussy, lapping up all of his spunk that had leaked out. There was something intensely satisfying about the way she offered up her holes to him, so he helped himself to her fuzzy vagina and pressed the tip of his flared cock against that quivering crevice. There was some resistance at first as her body tried to keep him out, but within moments she welcomed Lain into her and he pressed deep into the chimera's insides. Though not as tight as Ana, Lyz was even warmer and had a lovely texture that caressed Lain's bunny cock and within moments, he spurted his first load into her warm, red depths.

(I love to shatter the fourth wall...I need the pieces for research)

Lyz continued to lick Lain's cum out of Ana's pussy. She sucked on her clit from time to time and moaned into her pussy when she felt Lain's cock slipping into her wet hole. Lyz liked the sensation of him cumming so fast and wondered how often he would cum before she came herself. Lyzahna stopped to lick Ana's pussy when she licked every last drop of the sweet cum out of her and looked up at the doe. "How about you get on all fours so we can have a sandwich with me being in the midle?"

"Oh, fuck, I LOVE sammiches!" Lain shouted as he hilted into Lyz and filled her again with his seed. He paused a moment, both to let Ana get into position and to catch his breath from giving Lyz so many creampies. His head spun from the strain but he couldn't stop himself for long. He started again with short, slow, soft thrusts that squished his bluish liquid out of Lyz's sex with each stroke. "Mmmmm," he moaned. "Sammiches..."

Ana squirmed pleasantly, her breath coming out in shy little moans as Lyz played with her clit, "S-sandwhich?" She asked, "I've never done one before, sounds fun~" The doe crouched down between the two throbbing cocks, wagging her stubby tail excitedly. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation, wet and glistening between her tan legs.

(I'm taking liberties with Lyz to keep the rp moving, hope you don't mind)

Lain lifted Ana up and rolled onto his back with her on top of him face to face. "I'm gonna let Lyz have your butt, okay?" He lined himself up with her entrance and pushed in, the folds parting and welcoming him back inside her body with ease. He would have loved to start pumping right away, but he held himself and Ana still until Lyz could mount her from behind. He kissed Ana as she gasped at Lyz's entry to her backside, and soon he could feel the chimera girl's throbbing cock against pressing against his own through the thin wall of flesh between the two holes. Lain's eyes rolled back as he started to pump and thrust and cream the little doe all over again, this time with the added bonus of that rock hard canine cock massaging him all the time.

(Nope, I don't mind. Feel free to use her as long as she does not get killed, raped or rapes/hurts someone ;))

Lyz groaned in frustration when Lain pulled out of her wet pussy and got behind Ana to fuck her ass. She spread the precum on her canine cock and entered the does tigth hole slowly. Lyzahna thrusted gently in and out of Ana's tight hole. She moaned at the feeling of Ana's tight ass and the feeling of Lain's cock. "I wanted...to be...in the middle...but this...feels good...too..."

Lain's body moved on its own, grinding his tip deep into Ana's sex and rubbing the flared cock against her cervix at the apex of each motion. He'd come so much now that it simply leaked out where they were joined, the rhythmic pumping of Lyz's cock against his own milking him all the more. "MMmmm, sammiches..."

"Yes...I love...them too..." said Lyzahna between moans while she thrusted in and out of Ana's tight ass. She felt her knot coming out of her sheath and pushed it inside the does tight hole. Lyz began to move her cock in short motions after she pushed her knot inside Ana's tight ass.

Ryger smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Maureen. My name is Ryger."
He ran with her a bit, just focusing on the exercise. When they stopped to rest and rehydrate, he turned to her.
"Would you like to go boating with me this evening?"

"The pleasure is mine Ryger." She smiled continuing to run along side of him. Going at an reasonable pace, panting softly. Stopping to rest and get a drink re-hydrating herself, staying fairly quiet. Noticing that he was now facing her she looked to him smiling. "I'd love too, I enjoy the water, it's so calming." She said agreeing to join him this evening.

Feeling the knot pop into Ana was unbelievable, a sudden swelling in the wall that separated Lain and Lyz inside her and clamped the soft pussy flesh down tighter onto his already super sensitive bunny cock. Once again he flooded the doe's womb with his fertile sperm, his biological imperative to breed the girl kicking into overdrive. "S-so hot...c-can't believe I'm c-cumming so much!"

Ryger smiled.
"Excellent. I'll take another lap around the beach and then have the boat ready by this evening. I'll use the beach dock to cast off, so it will be easy to find. See you later."
He took off at a run, feeling happy at both the exercise and the promise of company.

Lyzahna grunted and came deep inside the does ass. Feeling that her knot was stuck in Ana's ass and knowing that it would at least take an hour till she could take it out, Lyz began to thrust into the sexy doe again. She leaned over to kiss Lain and moaned into his mouth while she used her tongue to play with his.

"Ahhhhh," Lain sighed as he relaxed underneath both the girls. His cock gave one last spurt inside of Ana's womb, saturating her with virile spunk. "I think we broke her," he said, nudging the doe who didn't respond. "I wonder how long she's been unconscious? Wow, if she's in season then she's in big trouble. We probably just got her ten different kinds of pregnant."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom