Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike kissed her on the lops as he rub her mate mark on her to send a small spike of pleasure though her body as he loved her so deeply and happily. "You are the best girl in the world" Spike said to Mershika

Caythlin liked to eat fish, but she ate other meat like chicken, beef and pork too. The same counted for Katharina too. Kathy picked a glass of milk since she was still not allowed to drink any alcohol despite her now adult looks. Her body had growed and got more curvy as well as more feminine thanks to the potion which she had gotten from Skylar. The food was delicious and both neko sisters ate some of the other meals too to get a taste of Wolfrina's cooking skills. Katharina smiled at Nivina and told her it was to meet her. She chatted with everyone who was sitting near her and asked them what kind of task she would have to complete to get into the spa as a worker and which positions were still free so she knew which she could chose. Caythlin sipped from her drink and was, like her sister, talking to everyone who was sitting around her to learn more about them. The neko sisters told the others their story and how they had gotten to this island on their own after they had left their hometown.

The other told their story to the neko sister as well, They would learn that Wolrina had been exiled from her own tribe because she had a cock and a pussy which the tribe thought she was cursed. SHe had told them that she was a member of the spa at the same time Skylar first came here though She did admit that the Lizard sister have known Skylar for a lot longer as all three of them joined the spa at the same time. Mikel told them he was the younger sibling of the original owner of the spa but he never wanted to become the owner of it all, he admitted that he did fall on hard times before his brother approached him and offer him a job there. The lizard sister went into great detail about how they joined the Spa as well as including a few details of the sexual adventure they had with Skylar when the three of them had first joined the spa. Skylar looked Worriedly at Cat during the story but the sister had said that Skylar had never be happier since she met and got engaged to Cat. Annabella story was a shorter one as she told them, her mother had actually worked the spa before her and when she passed away from Illness Annabella took over the position as a temp but then became a full time member within a month. Vixey story however was a little more sadder, she told the sister how she had lost both her parents and sibling to a cold snap. How she was capture by slave traders and forced to do thing just to stay alive, she was then dump by the trader when they got bored of her and left her with nothing again, She told them how Annabella had found her and help her though everything, which also lead to the romance between them. She had joined the Spa at the same time as Annabella and she admitted that her past made her become a mistress of BDSM.

Caythlin and Katharina listened to the stories of the other members of the spa. Cat looked between the lizard sisters and Skylar a few times, but she wasn't angry or jealous. "We're a big family now so why shouldn't we have some fun with each other from time to time?" She said this with a teasing smile and continued to eat her meal. Kathy wiped a few tears away when she heard Vixey's sad story. She had to go through something similar in her village. The villagers couldn't understand how a boy could dress and act lime a girl and chased her away. Even her parents had treated her like she was a monster which was the reason why they had left to come to this island. Caythlin and Katharina finished eating their meals and waited for the dessert to arrive.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike kissed her on the lops as he rub her mate mark on her to send a small spike of pleasure though her body as he loved her so deeply and happily. "You are the best girl in the world" Spike said to Mershika

Merishka kissed him back, purring as she felt him rub the mark on her back sending pleasure through her. Her tail moved from side to side swaying. Cuddling into him content, "Awe you're so sweet, I love you Spike." he panther smiled up at him.

The lizard sisters blushed before they thanked Cat, Skylar helped Wolfrina clear the table once everything was finished and went back with her to help her with the desert which was 5 different cakes which Wolfrina had baked herself with Wolfrina own special cream which she makes, something Skylar was always curious about since it was the best cream she had ever tasted. "Ok my family, the choice of cake today are Carrot cake, Caramel and Chocolate cake, Fish cake, Kitty kat Cake and what I believe is meant to be a cookie cake, there is enough for everyone and enough cream to last as well, Cat and Kathy get first choice of Cake as they are the newest members to our family here" Wolfrina said to everyone once she had sat down.

Spike smiled at her and said "I love you too, more then anything my sexy panther goddess", he rub her mark a few more times before he nuzzles and licked her lips happily.

Merishka purred happily as he spoke she enjoyed being called a goddess cuddling into him. Biting her lip slightly as he rubbed her mark which sent pleasure through her. Parting her lips slightly to give him access if he so wanted it.

Katharina picked a small piece of kitty kat cake and fish cake while Caythlin picked the cookie cake and the chocolate cake. They would try a piece of each cake so they knew how they tasted. Kathy and Cat wondered what the special cream of Wolfrina was, but they didn't bother to ask her to reveal her secret. All that they both wanted toknow about her special cream was how it tasted.

Lyz was getting bored and wandered around on the beach again to find the hidden reef.

Spike took the chance when she open her mouth to French kiss her and would keep rubbing her mark before he moved to her tail and then the tip of her butt before he brought her close to him so that both their lower half would be rubbing against each other.

Wolfrina watched them knowing full well that they were curious about what made her Cream the best and simply smiled at them as she said "Well dearies, dig into your cakes and the cream is for you to use to your hearts content, after all there is enough to keep everyone happy"

Merishka kissed him passionately, as he made his move to french kiss her while rubbing the imprinted mark on her lower back. Purring as he rubbed her tail, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her into him, as their bodies rubbed against each other.

Spike free hand slip down to her lower half and began to rub her pussy though her swimwear as he kissed and nibble on her lovingly. "I love you Merishka, more then anything in this world and I want to be with you forever" Spike said to her. Dragon's mated for life once they found there true mate. For Skylar it had been Cat, for Spike it had been Merishka.

Merishka's back arched as his hand began rubbing pussy causing her to purr louder. Giggling softly at him nibbling and kissing her, "I love you too Spike, and you'll always have me...I'm not going anywhere." She cooed kneading his shoulders sensually with her hands, as they sat in the warm spring, within their secret cave.

Katharina and Caythlin continued to eat the dessert until they were full. The two neko sisters ate at least one slice of each cake as well as plenty of the delicious cream. Kathy was oblivious about what it was made out of, but Cat thought that it was tasting similar. "Ok, now what are we going to do next after cleaning the dishes?" Katharina looked at her sister and was wondering where she would sleep. She hoped that she wouldn't be alone and that somebody else could give her some company. Maybe she could have a sleep over with the lizard sisters or pay Mikel a surprising visit and have some fun with him before they went to bed together. Sure, she had no pussy bellow her cock, but that didn't mean that Kathy couldn't be fucked in her ass.

Spike kept rubbing her pussy though his hand now slide into her bottoms so he could rub her actual pussy as he kissed her lustfully on the lips and said "Good, because a dragon is very defensive of its mate and they will always be there beside them with love and trust"

Once everyone had eaten, it was Nigila who answered Cat question "Well head mistress, after dinner and cleaning the dishes, we have free time to do whatever we want. Hell youcan choose youre own room or share it with one of the others. we pretty much don't mind" She told Cat with a smile though she winked at Kathy And Cat.

Merishka nuzzled her head into his chest cuddling with him, as his hand went further to touch her, bringing gone of her hands down to gently rub his cock through his shorts. "I got a hint of that in the bar last night hun," She smiled happily.

Spike kept rubbing her pussy as he said "Then you know its true". He nibble a slightly exposed part of her breasts to give her even more pleasure whole still rubbing her mate mark.

Caythlin looked at Skylar with a devilish grin and led her to their room. She wanted to have some time alone with her lover after they had dinner with everyone who was working in the spa.

Katharina blushed a little bit and smiled at Nigila. She looked at everyone like she didn't know with whom she should start so she walked towards the lizard sisters. "How about you show me your room so we can have some fun?~"

Skylar happily let Cat lead her to their rpom and immediately she began to lick and suck on Cat nipples while her tail started rubbing her pussy.

The lizard sister smiled at Kat and took her hand as they lead her to their room where they kissed her on the lips and her neck.

Caythlin began to moan as soon as Skylar started to lick her nipples. She parted her legs a llittle bit to give her scaly lovers tail better access to her pussy. Cat managed to get to their bed and fell down on it with Skylar on the top.

Katharina moaned at the attention of the lizard sisters and let them do to her whatever they wanted. She felt how her cock started to get hard, but all that she did was kissing the sisters back. Kathy was the plaything for the two female lizards right now and would let them do to her whatever they wanted.

Skylar tail kept rubbing Cat pussy as she kept licking Cat nipples though she soon changed to sucking on Cat large lustful breasts before she kissed up to Cat lips and licked her between her breasts.

Nigeria smiled at the turned on Neko trap before she moved down and started to suck on her cock using her long serpent tounge to lick it while her sister started sucking and licking Kathy breasts and nipples

Caythlin loved the attention of Skylar's lips on her nearly naked body and couldn't get enough of the feeling of her lovers tail between her legs. She wanted to kiss and tease the pink dragoness too, but she couldn't do anything while she got teased. Cat's juices ran down her legs when her pussy got soaking wet, drenching the scaly tail in the process. This could cause her to cum if this went on for a little bit longer.

Katharina loved the sensations of the long reptilic tongue on and around her throbbing erection. Precum leaked out of the tip of her rock-hard cock thanks to the lizard sisters teasing her. The pleasure of getting a wonderful blowjob while her breasts and nipples got toyed with caused her to moan. Kathy wanted to please the two lizard sisters too, but she was lost in pleasure.

Nayra drop down in front of Lyz and said "I would not go any futher that way, a panther and a dragon are getting ready to have passionate sex and I don't think they will be happy if someone interrupt them" She had finished her sexual time and had enjoyed it but Nathan had fallen asleep before she could be bonded to him. So she was still a free fox demon, plus she was completely naked right now.

Skylar soon removed what remained of Cat clothes as her tail pushed into Cat pussy and start thrusting at a fast and deep pace because Skylar loved her furry lover purs and moans. Plus she wanted her to cum.

Nigeria kept sucking and licking Kathy cock sucking out some of the precum while Nivina kept sucking and licking her breasts though she presented her own ones to Kathy with a smile

Lyz looked at the naked fox demon with a smile on her lips and walked closer to her until their bare fur was nearly touching. "Hello beautyful...how about we both have some fun somewhere else? We could talk over a drink to learn more about each other, go to my hotel room or bath in the sun after we massaged sunblocker into each others skin."

Caythlin moaned and purred while she rubbed her pussy against Skylar's tail. The feeling of her clitoris pressed against the wet scaly tail of her lover was driving the neko wild with lust. Cat gasped with surprisement at the sudden penetration of her soaking wet pussy . She couldn't hold her orgasm back and came as soon as Skylar pushed her pink tail into her lovers wet snatch.

Katharina didn't stop the lizard sisters from teasing her with their mouths. She had closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of Nigeria's mouth around her feline cock while Nivina was playing with her stiff nipples. Kathy opened her lips to welcome the offered scaly nipple in her mouth and began to suck on it like a hungry baby. She let her feline tongue flick around on the aerola in an attempt to get any milk out of the lizard girls breast.

Nayra had to chuckle as she felt how close Lyz was to her body, she wanted their bodies to be touching so they could feel super close to each other. "Well all of those ideas sound divine, my very sexy looking friend but are you not being a little haste inviting a stranger to your room, not that I mind though" Nayra said in a soft sensual and flirty tone as two of her tails would brush up Lyz arms and thighs sending powerful pleasure spikes though Lyz. Since Nayra was an actual Sex demon, these spike would be more powerful then anything pink flames could do.

When Cat cummed far too early on Skylar tail, she pulled it out and looked at it as the liquid slowly drop off it before she smirked at Cat and said "My my, my sexy little Neko, you've cummed far too early and Mistress is not best pleased by that. You can ether make it up to her or you can be punished by Mistress. Which one do you want?"

Nivina moaned as she felt the neko trap licking her own breasts and a little bit of milk came out of them for her to suck on. Nigeria chiuckled and started sucking on Kathy cock even faster now letting her tounge lick even faster around Kathy cock. Nivina soon moved round so that her pussy would be presented to the young neko trap now as she joined her sister licking Kathy cock.

Lyz giggled while she was lostening to Nayra's words. She was rushing this a little bit, but there was something that made her attracted to the sexy fox-demon. Lyz didn't know that the woman in front of her was a real demon and was surprised when she felt something like a very thin needle pricking her when the two tails touched her arms and tighs. The chimera was already horny, but now her arousal was overwhelming her. Precum leaked out of her rock-hard cock which was throbbing to the beat of her heart, drops of milk leaked out of her stiff nipples and her pussy juices soaked her fur while they ran down on her legs.

Caythlin didn't know why, but this time she just couldn't keep herself from cumming too early. Maybe being penetrated by her lovers pink scaly tail had sent her over the edge. Or the reason was her arousal and the thought of what they could do in their own bedroom. Cat got on her knees and held her head down to show Skylar how sorry she was. "Please punish me, mistress! I was a naughty girl and need to be punished for what I did without your permission."

Katharina moaned thanks to the lizard girl sucking and licking her feline cock. She hoped that the small barbs on her member weren't a turn-off for Nigeria. Kathy didn't want to cause the lizard sisters any pain since they were so nice and welcoming to her. The taste of breast milk on her tongue caused the neko to pur loudly. She loved milk and began to gulp it down like a thirsty man who was in the dessert without anything to drink. Katharina meowled like a hungry kitten when the scaly nipple got pulled away from her mouth, but the offered pussy shut her up. She used her hands to massage the butt above her and began to eat out Nivina. Her feline tongue licked over the lizards labia a few times before she esplored the inner parts of the wet snatch. KKatharina pulled her tongue out of Nivina's pussy from time to time, but only to tease her clit by licking around it. The feeling of the both lizard sisters licking and sucking her cock sent the neko over the edge and caused her to cum. A huge load of thick and creamy semen shot out of her cock and landed on the two llizards heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom