Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike the Bloodwolf said:
They would soon reach the reef but Spike took her into a small cave beside it where right in the middle of it was a large spa like pool where the sunlight reflected off it giving it a very warm feeling, Spike smiled at his mate as he said "So this is the place I was talking to you about"

Merishka walked with him by his side, then following him into a small cave, the light shining through the cave glistening on the water before them. "Oh Spike it's beautiful, really it is!" She exclaimed reacting up to give him a kiss.

Annabella smiled at her as she said "Well the grand mistress is a young girl who once joined this Spa and worked her way though the ranks and then brought half the spa from the orginal owner and now she owns the entire spa. She goes by the name Pink desire but her real name is Skylar Fertar, the head mistress who is just below the the grand mistress is a a young woman called Caythlin, I don't actually know her surename but she is engaged to the grand mistress". "Do you want to meet them? Skylar the one who created the lotion we used on you" Vixey asked Kathy.

Skylar eyes sparked as she saw the sexy outfit, she gave Cat butt a quick groping before she said "It looks perfect beyond all meaning and it looks so you". Skylar sorted out her own outfit which consisted of a Robe which hidden underneath was a piece of clothing known as a Buster which really show off her breasts and ass. It was designed to look like the top part of a maid outfit as a homage to the time Skylar was a maid at the spa which started her journey to become a mistress and then head Mistress and now she was grand Mistress.

Spike smiled at Meriska and took her hand in his as he said "Its even more lovely now that I have you", he rubbed her thigh slowly.

Katharina couldn't believe her ears when she heard what the two beautiful women said to her. "Did you say Skylar and Caythlin? I know the head mistress and the grand mistress already. I've met Skylar a short while ago. And Caythlin is my sister. I'm going to be their flower girl some day!" Kathy couldn't believe what a coincidence this was. Maybe she would have a better chance of becoming a mistress in this spa.

Caythlin blushed when she felt Skylar's hands on her ass and smiled when she heard that the outfit suited her. "I'm glad that you like it..." She placed a soft yet passionate kiss on her lovers lips and looked into her eyes with a mix of love and admiration in her own. "Sooo...what are we going to do next?"

"Well that's luck I guess, but anyway there's still two floors to work on here so lets get ready to work again. Maybe you can join us again another time" Annabella said as she gave her another kiss as did Vixey before they gave her directions to Skylar office before they got there stuff toguther and went to the next floor.

"Well my sexy Neko, we're gonna start work on floor 2 which is for the more sexual based side of the Spa then the third floor which is employees bedrooms and you know our master bedroom is on that floor as well." Skylar told Cat with a smole as she returned the kiss.

Katharina nodded and followed the two beautiful women. She helped them as best as she could with renovating the second floor. Kathy did everything she was told to do and gave it her best to not be a hindrance.

Caythlin liked the idea of sleeping at the spa and waking up next to her lover every morning from now on. That way she wouldn't have to stay at the hotel anymore. "Ok, let's finish our work so we can move into the spa. I can't wait to have some fun with you..."

Lyz was bored and walked around the island once again. She was on the search for someone to have some fun with and was looking for anything. Lyz was never picky when it came to sex partners and she wouldn't start with that right now. The naked chimera took a sip of her drink while her eyes wandered around over the beach, hoping to find someone who wanted to fool around with her.

Vixey gave Kathy most ofvtge ordee as to where to help them out. She was a harsh but fair task master even to Annabella and the other worker. By this time Katy would of been introduced to the Lizard Sisters who were helping on that floor as well.

Skylar chuckled lightly as she said "I can't wait ether". Her walking talkie then buzsed as she picked it up and answered it. After a few minutes, she said "Looks like we'll be doing the thrid floor as there are already enough people to work the second floor. I think that Wolrina working the third floor with help from the master of the gym whos name still escapes me"

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike smiled at Meriska and took her hand in his as he said "Its even more lovely now that I have you", he rubbed her thigh slowly.

Merishka smiled with a blush, holding is hand "Your so sweet." She stated wrapping her arms gently around his neck. Pressing her lips to his, kissing him passionately.

Katharina introduced herself to Nigila and Nivina while she was helping the others with renovating the second floor. She blushed a little bit when she felt how her cock became hard. Kathy tried to ignore the tent in her robe and continued with her work. Her blush spread over her whole face and deepened when a wet spot appeared on the white robe. She had gotten so aroused that precum leaked out of her throbbing member while her nipples tried to poke through the material of her clothes.

Caythlin stopped in front of the elevator when Skylar said that they would be working on the third and that there were already enough people who were working on the floor where the neko and the dragoness wanted to go and work a few seconds ago. Caythin pressed the button to call the elevator and raised an eyebrow when the canine woman was mentioned. "How many people are working here?" It would be a great idea to have a meeting so everyone else could introduce him-/herself to the two new members of the spa. The doors of the elevator opened and Cat stepped inside it after Skylar had gotten into it. She pressed the button for the third floor and watched the doors closing in front of her. The ride took only a few seconds to bring the two lovers to the third floor. Caythlin got out of the elevator and began to work imediately to not waste any time.

Nigila and Nivina saw the wet spot on Kathy robe before Nigila walked up to her and said "Honey, I think Skylar may have made the potion a little too strong for you though Dragons are known for making sexual potion, all you need is a little of this". She pulled out a small tablet and gave to Kathy with a glass on water as she said "That will bring everything under your control, erection's, nipples,pre-cum and arousal. you wanna make them work to get you aroused after all. The lizard potion were the bases of the dragon potions apart from that brilliant lotion". She winked at her and then went back to helping her sister.

"Mikel, that was the gym master name" Skylar said as she snap her fingers just as they reached the third floor. Skylar introduced Cat to Wolfrina and Mikel who both greeted her with the utmost respect and showed her where the work needed to be done. Cat would see that Mikel was super muscular but he had a very gentle heart. Wolfrina was very fast at work and Cat might have be able to see the outline of a cock in Wolfrina trousers.

Spike kissed her back with the same love and passion, he kept rubbing her thigh as he said "Well should we strip down into our swimming outfits and dive in or do you want to go the full skinny dipping now?" He looked her body over loving the colour of her fur and how it shined in the light.

"Yes we should um...well um are you sure we are alone?" Merishka asked looking around bit shy of beginning in public like that having only jus had relations with him the night before. She wasn't one to just walk around nude for all too see. Currently they were indeed alone, from what she could tell. "I think I may say in my suit for a bit...if that's alright..."

Spike nodded to her and stripped down to his swimming trunks. "Well then lets enjoy each other company right now" Spike said to her as he help her strip out her clothes to her bathing suite.

Katharina looked at the small tablet before she swallowed it. First it seemed like it had no effect on her, but then her nipples and cock calmed down. Kathy thanked the lizard woman and continued to work.

Caythlin shook the hands of her two new collegues before she helped to renovate the third floor. She noticed the outline of Wolfrina's cock as well as Mikel's muscular body with a certain curiousity. Skylar would have to be strict with her feline lover or else she would find her in the bed of others. Cat was now engaged to the pink dragoness, but that didn't mean that she was only atracted to her.

Vixy smiled at Kathy as she help them sort out the floor before she spoke to Nigilla quickly which made them both nod before they returned to work with smiles. Annabella came up next to Kathy and gave her a new robe and gave her the room to get changed.

Skylar noticed Cat look at Wolfrina cock and Mikal body. She pulled her close and kiss her as passionately and lovingly as she could before she whispered into her ear "The Lizard sister would love to have fun with a cat, you have my permission to do it if you wish"

Katharina thanked Annabelle for the new robe and changed in front of the others since there were no boys or men nearby. She ccontinued with her work until it got late. They were nearly finished with the second floor and only needed to add the final touch before they were done.

Caythlin returned the kiss with the same passion and love she got kissed with by her scaly lover. Pink flames appeared in her hands, but they disappeared before they could touch Skylar and make her incredibly aroused. Cat made a mental note that she would pay the lizard sisters a visit and have some fun with them someday. She returned to her work and continued to help the others with the third floor. It had gotten late when they were done.

Lyz was bored after laying in the sun for a while and got up from her towel. She paid the man at the beach bar for her drinks and wandered around. Lyz had heard of a hidden reef where you could go skinny dipping wwithout being seen. Maybe she could find a couple or someone else who wanted to have some fun with her.

Marie lay on a cement table, with her legs swinging in the air and her earphones in her ears. Below her face was a blank paged notebook filled with her art. A pencil in hand, she began to sketch out the beginnings of a wolf's eye, humming along to the tune of her music.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike nodded to her and stripped down to his swimming trunks. "Well then lets enjoy each other company right now" Spike said to her as he help her strip out her clothes to her bathing suite.

Merishka watched as he stripped down to his swim suit. Nodding her head "Alright, I'm fine with that, I enjoy your company..." She said smiling, moving with him as he helped her undress leaving her in her swim suit. "Ready to go in?"

(Sorry for the delay I've had a lot going on lately...:s )

Lyz walked by a table made out of cement and wondered why such a table was here of the island as well as what it was for. It took her a second to notice the cute neko and saw that she was drawing something. Her curiousity took over the chimera and she walked towards the table. Lyz wanted to ask her what she was drawing, but then she noticed that the girl was wearing earphones and listening to music. She stopped before the neko could notice her and returned after a few minutes with a big bottle of water. Lyz got on the table as stealthily as she could and lay down next to the girl to get her attention. She waited to be noticed before she held the bottle with the fresh water in sight of the cute neko to offer it to her in case she was thirsty. This spot was perfect to bath in the sun and work on your tan, but it was kinda dangerous to lie directly under the sun without any protection like an umbrella or sunblocker.

Vixy stretched and yawned lightly as she was surprised at how much work they had done. But she was really happy to see so much of it done and dusted. "You know, this place should be done in an hour or so and I must admit it look so much nicer with Grand Mistress Skylar and head mistress Caythlin direction" she told her fellow workers with a smile. They nodded and agree with her.

(Its fine, take your time)
Spike nodded and said "Yep, I'm ready if you are my sexy Panther goddess". He took her hand and kissed her onvthe lips passionately and with a small amount of lust as well. "I love you Merishika, from now to the end of time itself.

(Thanks hun)

Merishka giggled and blushed as he called her a goddess. "My sweet Dragon Lord..." She purred softly holding his hand as he took hers. Kissing her mate passionately feeling his lust within it. "I love you too Spike." She smiled brightly walking to the water with him.

Spike smiled at her as he kissed her again before he carried her into tge small wonderful pool. As he had said it was very warm and relaxing. "Does it feel nice?" Spike asked her.

Katharina agreed with Vixy, the spa looked better and better the closer they got to finishing it. She helped the others with the rest of the work. They managed to get done in half an hour and could now take a break. It was getting late and the sun was setting slowly.

Once all the work had been done, a announcement came from the speakers inviting everyone at the spa to a meal. Wolfrina was in her chef hat and apron. Skylar smiled at Cat and said "Wolfrina is our chef, she loves cooking and always makes the best dishes". Vixy heard the announcement and took Kathy hand "to dinner we go". By the time they would get there. Everyone was seated, Skylar and Cat would be at the head of the table.

Katharina let Vixy take her hand and followed her and the other women to a room that was connected to the kitchen. It looked like a cafeteria, but it was a little bit different like it was only for the employes. She sat down next to the vixxen and looked at the others who she didn't know already with a shy smile. Kathy waved to her older sister who waved back to her.

Caythlin listened to the announcement from the hidden speakers and noticed that she was kinda hungry after helping with renovating the spa. She sat down at the head of the table right next to Skylar and looked at everyone with a warm smile. She even waved back when her younger sister waved to her.

Both nekos were looking forward to the meal and wondered what would be served. They looked forward to learn more about the others who worked at this spa and hoped to be welcomed to this family with open arms.

Many different enticing smells came from the kitchen as Wolfrina cooked up food for everyone. She came up to Cat and said "I must admit head mistress, I don't know what cats like but if your anything like Mikel. I think the fish should be perfect for you and your sister". Not long after that, she went out and brought in the buffet of food along with drinks. Cat would get wine while her younger sister would get ether milk or something of her choosing. Food included fish, pasta, meat, spicy food and food made to specified people. Once it was all done, Wolfrina sat down with the otheras pplates and silverware had already been laid out. "Dig in everyone" Skylar told them as the staff began. It was a very social meal Kathy and Cat would learn everyone name and they were treated like family. Nivina was on Cat side so she introduced herself as one of the lizard sisters.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike smiled at her as he kissed her again before he carried her into tge small wonderful pool. As he had said it was very warm and relaxing. "Does it feel nice?" Spike asked her.

Merishka smiled kissing holding on as he carried her into the warm relaxing pool of water. Thankful that it wasn't very deep not being a strong swimmer. Merishka cuddled into him as thy relaxed in the water with each other. "Yes it does, very nice and relaxing." she purred softly in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom