Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan nodded, a little disappointed. However, he'd already had a few drinks and was certainly feeling the buzz. He leaned in close to Merishka, a lewd smile on his face. "I've been waiting for someone like you." He put an arm around the panther's lower back, just above her tail. "Do you wanna go somewhere private and continue this?"

"And you will have to wait even longer friend" Mike said with a growl as he grab Ryan shoulder and pulled him away from Mershika. Before he sat next to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Hello babe" he said to her with a smile as he was happy to be near her again.

Ryan's jaw dropped when the dragon pulled him away. However drunk he might have been, he was not one to get into a fight. "I... I think I'm sober now..." he mumbled. His green gaze switched from Spike to Merishka and back. "I'm... I'm sorry. Don't know what got into me." He stumbled a few steps away, still wanting to be near the panther, but wary of the dragon who had so unceremoniously moved him out of the way.

Lyz let the nurse get ready and got then on top of her. "I'm ready for another round if you are ready too, Soran." The chimera didn't waste any time and began to move her hips to fuck the sexy vixen.

Caythlin looked at the work they had done together and wondered how long they'd need to finish the spa. She stretched her body and nodded when Skylar talked about getting some refreshments. Cat walked out of the mall and went to the nearest bar she could find. The neko bumped into a dragon and fell down to the ground, but got on all fours before she landed in the sand with her face. Caythlin got up and continued to walk to the bar after telling him how sorry she was. She continued to walk to the bar and ordered a drink after she sat down on a chair.

Katharina didn't know why, but she was very shy all of a sudden again. She didn't say anything when Ryan talked to her and just waited for him to go away. Kathy looked at the squid girl and hoped that she didn't run away.

Merishka sat there talking with Ryan being polite as she waited for Spike to meet up with her. Ryan was rather cute if she hadn't met Spike first maybe she would have gone with him. Watching the drunken cat a moment then tensing as he wrapped his arm around her getting closer to her tail. Right as Merishka was about to politely decline his offer when she heard Spike's voice from behind them. Watching Ryan get removed from next to her, as Spike sat kissing him back. "Hello Hun." She smiled a him having missed him.Looking back at Ryan she shrugged a bit, "I told you I was waiting fr someone...."she spoke softly not wanting to hurt either one of the boys.

Ryan nodded, eyes wide still. He had a fear of dragons. "'S my fault. Didn't listen." He quickly gulped down the rest of his drink, then put some money down to cover his tab and that of Spike and Merishka.

Spike watched him run with his tail between his legs, he put his arm around Merishka lower back and played with her tails lightly knowing he was allowed to do so before he turned to her and said "So how have you been since our last meeting together?". Spike loved her with all his heart and he hopped she felt the same as well

Once Ryan was away from Spike and his girlfriend, A young kitsune girl stroked Ryan arm as she said in a sexual voice "Aww, you poor cat. Getting shot down by that girl and the dragon, However you look really handsome to me and I would not mind taking you somewhere a little more private". One of her tails would rub across ryan arm sending the pleasure spike though him

Skylar sorted out the last of what she wanted to, she then began to walk to the bar. She made sure to make herself look as sexy as possible, once she got to the bar she looked for Cat and soon found ner as she kissed her on the lips infront of everyone that was there at the bar. She then ordered her own drink.

Ryan shuddered as the kitsune ran one of her tails down his arm. He could feel some sort of energy rushing through him. He turned to face the girl, his green eyes meeting her purple ones. "Your room or mine? The hotel I'm in isn't too far from here." He took her by the arm and led the way. "Didn't catch your name. I'm Ryan."

Caythlin took a sip from her drink and turned around to see if Skylar was already there. Her jaw dropped when she saw the pink dragoness in her sexy dress. A light blush appeared on her cheeks and she nearly wished that she was wearing something too. Katharina noticed her big sister and hugged her from behind. "Who's that, Cat?" Caythlin turned around again and smiled at her little sister. "Right, I didn't introduce you two to each other. Kathy, that is Skylar. She is my fiancé. Sky, that is my little sister Katharina, but you can call her Kathy." The young neko walked towards the dragoness and hold out her hand. "Nice to meet you, miss. How did you two meet?"

The Kitsune chcukled as she said "Well take me to your place honey, I'm Nayra nightwing. Fox demon or Kitsune at your service", She kissed him on the lips as she sad "Oh, I'm also very charged on a lot of things"

Skylar shook Kat hand as she said "hello my future sister in law", She kissed her on both cheeks as Dragons did when meeting family or future family members. She then answered her question "Would it shock you to say that we met at a nudest beach and had sex within minutes"

Nayra's kiss was amazing, but all too brief. It left Ryan feeling tingly, like someone had rubbed his fur until it stood on end with static electricity. "Sounds good." The cat's arm moved from hers to around her hips, hand playing with one of her many tails. "Charged on what?" he asked, sounding very interested in the topic.

The trip up to Ryan's room wasn't too long. He barely got into the room before his shirt came off and he was diving on top of the kitsune on the bed, kissing and undressing her.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike watched him run with his tail between his legs, he put his arm around Merishka lower back and played with her tail lightly knowing he was allowed to do so before he turned to her and said "So how have you been since our last meeting together?". Spike loved her with all his heart and he hopped she felt the same as well

Merishka smiled as his arm wrapped around her, her tail flicking and swaying as he played with her tail. I've been alright hun How have you been?" She questioned him she loved him,

(Caythlin's nickname is Cat, Katharina's nickname is Kathy. That way there won't be any mistakes between the two)

Katharina blushed a little bit, but she smiled too while she took a glance at her older sister. "That's normal for Cat. I think the reason for that was her nudity." Caythlin was now blushing too and smiled awkwardly. "That was in the past, Kathy. I'm now engaged to Skylar." She walked towards her fiancé and placed a passionate kiss on her lovers lips. "Can I be the flower girl when you two marry? I always wanted to do that for you, Cat."

Nayra chuckled as she felt his lust and want for her as sge help him remove her clothes and did the same for him before one of her tails wrapped around Ryan cock and started pumping on it while she nibbled his neck as well.

"I've been great. But I've missed you so much" Spike said to her.

Merishka smiled at him glad that he had missed her. "i missed you too.So what would you like to do tonight hun?" She questioned him

Ryan started purring as she rubbed his cock to full hardness. He slid his hand down her body and inserted a finger into her pussy, sliding it in and out gently. He then leaned and placed his teeth on one of her nipples, softly nibbling on it.

-------

Soran finally pulled out of Lyz's ass and sank slowly into her dripping pussy. He restarted his thrusting into her, hoping to get her to cum first. "H-How's that?" he panted.

Spike thought about it for the longest time before he said "I will do whatever you want to do tonight, be it dinner, romantic walk across the beach, "other thing" I don't mind as long as I with you because I really do like you a lot Mershika". He kissed her on the lips again and played with her tail a little more knowing it was one of her buttons.

Nayra moaned lightly when he started to finger her and it only got more intense when she felt him nibble on her nipples, she used two of her tails to send the spikes though Ryan body as she grab his cock to pump it with her hand alone now.

Skylar returned the kiss with a hint of lust before she answered Kathy question "I think that would be quite nice for you to do and flower girls aren always so adorable to watch" She said with a smile as her hand slide round Cat back and used pink flame to run up Cat tail though it was only a small spark.

Merishka waited for his answer listening as he spoke with a smile. Kissing him back as his lips met her own. Purring as he played with her tail, breaking the kiss a moment. "I really like you too Spike, How about that romantic walk on the beach?"

Lyz moaned when she felt how Soran switched from her tight ass to her recovered and wet pussy. She came as soon as he pushed his cock inside her and filled the nurses womb to the brim with her virile semen. The sexy vixen who was laying under her kept on moving her hips and joined in the moaning that filled the room. She had a strong orgasm, squirting her juices over the chimeras as well as her own legs and didn't move to get up. Lyz continued to pound into the nurses pussy and enjoyed the feeling of Soran's cock inside her own wet snatch.

Katharina smiled and blushed a little bit when Skylar said that she would look adorable as the flower girl. Maybe she could hold the rings too and give them to her big sister and her future sister-in-law. Caythlin noticed the hint of lust in Sky's kiss and jumped a little bit when she felt a sudden spark of horniness running up from her tail to her head. Her pussy got wet and her nipples hardened until they were poking out of her with fur covered breasts. Cat's cheeks got a little bit red and a soft moan slipped out of her open mouth. She had a sudden look of lust in her eyes and her tail was swaying back and forth. Kathy didn't know what was happening, but she could tell when her sister was aroused and horny.

Soran pounded into Lyz's pussy, pleased that he was able to do this again. He groaned, feeling the wet tightness of her sex. "How is it... nnngh! You're so... Aahh! Tight?!"

Spike nodded to her and took her hand in his after using the last of Ryan money he had left to pay for their drinks, he then lead her outside into the light and kissed her on the lips again as they would walk to the beach, he would tell her even more about himself and wanted to hear the same from her as he said "Thank you for calling me back so we can have our second date Merishka.

Skylar smirked slightly before she then removed the horneness from Cat as she rather not have sex in the middle of the bar surrounded by everyone and her own brother who was only a few feet away though she saw him leave with a pretty panther, she chuckled lightly and then kissed Cat again and smiled at Kathy. "So, what do you do then Cathy?" She asked her.

Merishka smiled as he took her hand waiting for him to pay for them, making her way outside with him so they can walk along the beach. Kissing him back as he kissed her enjoying the feelings it gave Merishka's tail swayed back and forth as they walked listening to him talk, "You're welcome Spike, I missed you."

Tali arrives to the island and stepping out onto the sand takes a moment to twirl, taking in the sighs and basking in the sunlight. Deciding to rest after such a long trip she wonders out onto the beach and finding an empty area spreads a towel and lays down. "I don't know what to do with myself here," she says to herself.

Tali has always been one to talk out loud when she thinks. Deciding to just enjoy herself she lays back closing her eyes and listens to the commotion that is going on around her. She is intrigued by what she hears, but is too shy to bother walking up to any of the people around her. She, instead, decides to stay where she is.

(Heh... Mike, your kitsune's name keeps making me think of the Legend of Zelda games, and I almost want to misspell it.)

Ryan's purrs grew louder when Nayra switched masturbating him from her tails to her hand. He inserted another finger into her wet pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from deep inside her.

Lyz knew what he meant, but she couldn't tell him what the reason was. Maybe it was because she had given birth to nine babies. Or it was just because that was normal for her. It didn't matter matter for her, she was too busy getting sandwiched between a sexy nurse and a handsome hybrid. The feeling of being penetrated and fucked while she was penetrating and fucking at the same time felt amazing.

Caythlin blushed a little bit when the horniness and arousal of Skylar's magical fire left her body. She looked at her sister with a smile and then back at her fiancé. The young neko trap was kinda confused after listening to the pink dragons words. "I don't think that I understood your question. Do you mean what I do for a living?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom