Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris grinned and nodded, " It's not too far, if your ready and wanting to head up." he said. He looked back into her eyes and gave a smile, he could tell she was as excited as he was. They were attracted to eachother after all.

"Sure let's head to your place and maybe have a few more drinks." Amy said and gave a wink then stood up and let Chris lead the way.

Chris grinned and took her hand, leading her up to his room. "Make yourself at home" he said. He grabbed them another drink and handed her a glass. He raised his, " To a fun night" He said with a smile.

Amy sat down on the bed and took the glass and smiled, "May they never end." She toasted before downing the shot. "Well I guess before we do anything real bad I should let you know I am not looking for a relationship. I'm Bisexual and can be a little bit of a slut sometimes." She said her tail waving back and forth.

Chris grinned again and downed his with her. He nodded to her word, "Gotcha" he said. He took a step forward and looked her over, "Shall we get down to it my dear?" he asked with a wink.

Amy then gave a smile and leaned in to kiss Chris. She then pulled the man ontop of her as she made out with him.

Skye smiled to himself and walked out onto the beach. He currently wore a white t-shirt, a black backpack and a pair of booty shorts that hugged his hips, and body quite nicely. They bulged at his equine nature and he enjoyed it. With a towel on his back he headed over to a blank spot on the beach and tossed the towel down along with his back pack. Sitting down on the towel, he pulled out a bottle of hard cider and popped it open, sipping it happily as he looked around. He wanted to finish one before going into the water.

(I posted my profile on the linked page. I hope I'm accepted and cleared to role play.)

Lain licked his ice cream cone and squinted against the sunset on the horizon. The beach was so nice, the sand so fine and the view...so yummy! Lain's pink fur blew in the cool ocean breeze, most of his body exposed aside from the tiny bit hidden by his yellow string bikini. Spotting a cute equine boy looking out at the water, he slinked across the shore making no secret of his approach, his eyes locked onto the impressive bulge in the boy's short shorts. His long ears twitched in nervous anticipation.

"Hi," he said, offering one slender hand to the equine. "I'm Lain."

Having found himself on a whole new world, again; Ki stood silently on the beach, his silver blue eye's roaming over the beach and those already laying out. The cool breeze blew his braids about his face which he tipped up, eyes closing as a smile curled his full lips and his ears twitched as his tail curled and flicked behind him.

The black leather vest hugged him like a second skin as did the black leather pants, showing that he was muscled and lean, as well as showing how well...built he truly was. His long fingered hands were in the pockets of his pants while his thumbs were in the waist band of them. As the wind blew it caused goose bumps to flicker over his exposed chest.

Silently he stood there, his ears twitching towards the sounds around him, catching snatches of conservations here and there, while his braids sang softly with each motion of the breeze, while the gems and beads placed intracly through out each braid, flashed in the sunlight.

Popping his neck, Ki looked about him at all the others on the beach and smiled softly as he watched the couples that walked about as well as the volleyball game that was going on.

He chuckled softly as he proceeded to walk along the beach, close to the water, digging his toes into the wet sand, the sunlight glinting off the stone between his eyes as his tail flicked and curled behind him while his ears twitched towards the sounds of laughter and more.

Yet as he walked, he didn't invade on anyone's privacy as he moved around couples walking or standing and kissing, the soft smile never leaving his handsome face.

Sabrina arrived at the beach a few hours ago and by now was playing volleyball with her friends, senjoying herself. On occasion, the cheetah would glance back at the couples around them and scold her friends for making gag noises at them, a suggestion that they focus on the game instead.

One of the less-athlete types clumsily hit the ball and sent it to the ocean on it's way of Never Coming Back You Should Stop Skipping Gym. Or, you know, Loser for short. Sabrina shook her head and raised her palm to reassure the klutz-friend that it was okay, gave a smile and ran towards Ki as she waved her arms at him. "Hey, Mister! Can you swim?"

After her long travel to the island Maureen's ship finally docked letting off the passengers that were on, before taking off again. Someone from the hotel greeted her taking her bags into the building. She followed then to check out her room and to change into her bikini wanting to bask in the glow of the warm sun. Looking around her quint and lovely room, she grabbed her bag with her clothes in it, rummaging through she took her swim suit and put it on Maureen swim suit fit in all the right places and is fairly revealing. Grabbing her towel and locking her room she made her way to the beach. Laying her towel on one of the chairs, before sitting there herself laying out in the warm sun, looking out at the water.

The island had been rather lonely as of late, but Lain noticed a new arrival that caught his eye. A cute fox girl reclined in one of the beach chairs taking in the sun, and Lain found himself staring at her from behind a nearby palm tree, trying to think of how best to approach her. He smoothed his soft pink fur and trotted to the nearby tiki bar to order two glasses of sex on the beach, complete with umbrellas and those little sword-shaped toothpicks with cherries skewered on them. The drinks were almost as fruity as he was by the time they were done, and given that he was a pink bunny boy in a two piece girls' bikini, that was really saying something.

Moments later, he slid into the chair next to Maureen. "I hope you don't mind," he said with a smile, offering one of the beverages. "I just didn't want to drink alone."

Maureen continued to enjoy the warm sun on her fur, watching as the waves crashed upon the sand. She had no idea that she had been watched as she took her seat on the beach. Maureen sat listening to the sounds of laughter, birds chirping, people splashing in the water. Maureen heard someone speak turning her head, seeing the pink bunny, in a bikini, sitting next to her, with two drinks in hand. "Hi....no I don't mind...By all means." She said with a soft smile, blinking over at him. "Thank you," She said reaching for the drink. "My name's Maureen."

"Lain," he said, reclining back against the warm chair. It was always hot to him, making small talk with a predatory species when he himself was prey. "So what brings you to the island?" He had already begun to swell slightly within his bikini bottoms, his bunny libido a constant obstacle to subtlety. He hoped that Maureen didn't notice just yet, and he shifted a bit to make it less noticeable.

Maureen smiled softly at him, "It's nice to meet you." She said taking a sip of her drink. Looking around a bit before turning her attention back to him. "A new life." Maureen responded. "I needed a change, of pace if you will, something different." She admitted to the cute bunny boy. "What about you? Are you from here? Or are you visiting?" Maureen question curiously taking another sip.

Lain blushed at the question. "Oh, I'm just visiting too. I'd heard how much...um...fun a boy could have here and I jumped on the very next ship." He had to roll onto his tummy to hide his growing arousal, taking a long sip of his drink to fill the awkward pause. "So what are your plans for this new life of yours? I hope they don't involve eating little old me." He giggled at the reference to their more "natural" relationship. Still, he much preferred sipping fruity drinks with her than being prey.

Maureen smiled and nodded her head, "Oh well that's nice, How do you like it here so far?" Maureen asked him, watching as he turned over onto his belly, not sure why figuring he needed to adjust his position. Once they fell silent she took another sip. As he asked his question she tilted her head then giggled, "Well I couldn't eat someone who's being kind to me that would rude." She teased him, having no intentions to make him supper. "Change of scenery, new people. I was getting tired of the same thing day in and day out."

"Well," Lain said thoughtfully. "It's been a fun little getaway for me so far. Not as many people as I would have liked. It's peaceful, but I was hoping for all night raves in the night club and sweet bonfires and such. But peaceful is nice too." His next sip emptied his drink, and he sucked the cherry off of the little sword toothpick before brandishing it with one eye closed like a low budget pirate. "Yar! Have at thee!" He playfully lunged with the tiny plastic decoration in a fit of giggles like an over-caffeinated five year old.

"At least you have been having a good time, since you've been here. It does seem very calming on the island, I've never been to a rave...I tend to like the quiet." Taking another sip, realizing it was her last sip. Maureen saw him holding out the sword pretending to be a silly pirate. Licking the cherry off of her sword she held hers out "On guard." She responded touching her sword to his giggling softly.

Lyzahna finally arrived at this island. She traveled around and went to different places. Lyz could need some vacation and searched for this island for a long time and now she finally found it! Lyz walked around, looking for someone who could tell her where she could find a cheap place where she could stay. Lyzahna saved some money, but she wanted to be as long as possible on this island. Maybe she could find a job to stay longer...

Their itty bitty swords clicking together, Lain giggled and dueled his new friend with gusto. When he tried to poke her in the arm with the toothpick and claim victory, he unfortunately leaned a little too far into it and tipped his chair, winding up on his back in the warm beach sand. He'd been so engrossed in his piratical flirtation that he forgot about his rather persistent arousal, and now that he lay sprawled in front of her there was no hiding the tent being pitched in his bikini bottoms.

"Ah...heh heh," he said, totally red-faced. "Sorry, it's a bunny thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom