Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the feel of her hands on his lips. In fact, he playfully took one hand and gently sucked them off. A silent slurping sound can barely be heard. it was time to heat things up though. Enough with the slow dancing. It was time for dance with a bit of swing in it.

From where he was Vane reversed the positions with eher now on her back and him on top.
"I knew I smelt something when I first laid eyes upon you." Vane returned a smirk of his own. he leaned in closer breathing hotly into her ear.
"I happen to be looking for a new pet and playmate. I think you'd fit the bill." His hands glided from her arms now to her thighs gently teasing and massaging.

Serenity giggled softly as he sucked on her fingers, ears twitching at the soft slurping sound he was making. She kissed his forehead softly, just for a reaction.

She let out a startled gasp once he switched positions, a little dizzy at the sudden movement. She stared into Vane's eyes, her iris wandering down his cheekbone an to his lips, as if hypnotized by his handsome features. A small squeak escaped her lips as he whispered into her ear, making her wiggle her hips and giggle.

From her ears furry ears he slowly blow and nibbled on them. He even rubbed his head against such a delicate piece of fur. As he was enjoying himself on her ears, he gently moved his other hand make it's way over to her thighs and massaging and rubbing gently in just the right spot. Along with her, he chuckled.

"Do you like that?" He asked. His head moved from her ear to her neck. With a certain grace and motion, he sucked and nibbled at her neck. Taking in the scent of her. Taking in the warmth of her.

She wiggled her curvy body, moaning softly. As he nibbled and rubbed her ears, she placed little kisses on his chest and neck, looping her arms around his neck.

Serenity bit down on his ear softly as he nibbled and sucked on her neck. She found herself pressing her body against his, removing her right arm from his neck and placed her palm over his heart, purring softly to the vibrations of his heartbeat.

Ilyza smiled and ducked under the water as she swam towards him, popping up beside him, "Well that's good that you think it's beautiful, it's my favorite place here on the island and it's secluded and away from the activity so I don't mind it." Her red hair was sleeked down from the water and she blushed, realizing she didn't have a dress on, before she just shrugged lightly and poked him, giggling softly, "Come on it's not that cold." She chuckled as she kicked her feet, kicking the water around as she propelled herself through the water.

Adler laughed a bit as she swam quickly around, noticing the blush on her cheeks. He swam after her, splashing her with water every now and then in a playful way.

Amelia sat at the bar and sipped her Raspberry drink her tail waving back and forth as she eyed both the female and male bartender serving drinks. Amy then let out a small sigh feeling bored and lonely.

ShashaWraight said:
Amelia sat at the bar and sipped her Raspberry drink her tail waving back and forth as she eyed both the female and male bartender serving drinks. Amy then let out a small sigh feeling bored and lonely.

Chris took a break from the beach and headed into the bar, spotting Amelia alone. He took a seat beside her and ordered himself a drink. He was still wearing his swim trunks and lacked a shirt. He turned to her and smiled soflt, "Hey there" he said.

Amelia looked over at Chris and gave him a smile. "You are the one who was playing volleyball right? You have some nice moves." Amy said with a smile her cat tail flicked back and forth. "I'm Amelia." She said then took a sip of her drink.

Chris smiled back at her, "Thanks" he said, turning towards her slightly. "I'm Chris, nice to meet you Amelia" he said. The bartender came over with his drink and he thanked him before taking a sip of it. "So what brings you here? Vacation?" he asked.

"Well that is a question that would require a longer answer then I would care for. To make it short, Vacation and a new life." Amy said and laughed a bit. "What about you?"

"Oh believe me, nothing I would love more. Well almost nothing." Amy said and her face blushed as her mind went into the gutter. "But I'm sure as you noticed here, I'm not the only smoking hot babe on vacation here so I have a little more competition then normal." Amy laughed.

He chuckled at her reply, "Well you certaintly caught my eye that's for sure" he said with a wink. He sipped his drink again, "Want another drink? My treat" he offered with a grin.

"Thanks I would love another." Amy said and smiled her tail flicked with joy. She gave the female bartender who poured her another smile and when she turned around and walked to the other side of the bar she couldn't help but watch. "She is fairly cute isn't she?" Amy laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"No problem" Chris said. He gave the bartender a smile as well, since she gave him a refill right after. He looked over to the bartender as the kitty mentioned her being fairly cute. He nodded and chuckled, turning back to the lady beside him. "I have to agree" he said.

"Your quite the looker yourself." Amy said flirting with the Couger beside her. Her cat tail swayed back and forth as she turned and admired him with her cat-like eyes. "So tell me a little about yourself Chris." She said.

Chris grinned at her comment, "Why thank you" he said, his tail begining to sway as well. "Hmm... well I'm single, I'm very active, I can handle my share of alcohol, and I have a thing for fellow felines" he said with a wink at the end.

"Well that is good to know." Amy said with a smile and just took another sip of her drink and sat quietly. "Even ones who are... well, less feline and more human?" Amy knew a few of the more animal-looking of their kind often liked those who looked like them. Amy knew she had been turned down more then once because of that.

"Well then that is a good thing." Amy smiled, "Look at me, not even in heat and I'm talking like a bad kitty. This place has to be quite the paradise if I feel this comfortable here."

He chuckled at her comment, nodding at the end half. "It's quite the place and I don't mind a bad kitty" he said with a wink at the end. He gave a grin and finished off his drink.

"Well I rather not make a scene here in the bar. I'm not feeling, that bad... not yet at less." Amy said. She had never felt this slutty outside of heat so it was a new thing for her and she didn't know where this would take her.

He nodded, "Well there's always the privacy of a room, should we choose to use one of ours" he suggested while also flirting a bit at the same time. He leaned on the bar with one arm as he continued facing her, curious what she was thinking.

"Well mine is fairly far away. If yours is closer then I don't mind." Amy said looking into his eyes her heart beating heavy as she felt excited as she was breaking the shy little shell that usually surrounded her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom