Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan looked around and then reached into a small satchel and pulled out a book and started to read. He looked up and saw a bunny Neko and gave her a smile.

Ilyza looked around at the activity, she didn't feel comfortable out here in the open and would rather be at the springs with the beautiful waterfalls and the trees surrounding it as she looked back at Alder. She was reluctant to leave him, so she bit her bottom lip, trying to think of a solution, then an lightbulb went off and she smiled broadly as she bounced up and down, smiling, and giggling softly, "Oh that's......that's nice, I'm here year-round, so I know the entire island, would you like to go and see an awesome place?" She bounces up and down, popping to her feet, her tail flicking back and forth rapidly with her excitement and energy as she bent down, reaching for Alder's hand, she wanted to show him the really cool spring that she spent most of her time at and she tugged on his hand, beckoning for him to get up and follow her.

Adler was surprised by the sudden enthusiasum given off by this girl, making him chuckle. He took her hand, standing and nodding his head at her, the amount of activity bothering him a bit as well. "Lead the way." He smiled, gesturing with his free hand as well.

Ilyza giggled softly and nodded as she scampered off, heading straight through the woods, and then she slowed down, wandering if he could keep up with her as she turned back to look at him, giggling softly, excited to show him the springs.

Adler smiled and laughed with her, easily keeping up with her and her speed. Ilya di slightly wind him though, so he was grateful when she slowed down, a few minor scrapes on his arms from tree branches. "You move...fast...don't you?"

she giggled and nodded again, her ears and tail flicking as she said, "It's just up ahead a few more yards." She sprang ahead as she disappeared into a patch of trees, yet, you could hear a waterfall from behind them as you heard a loud splash from behind the curtain of trees.

Serenity sighed when she saw that Anya was now accompanied. She looked away, her knees pressed against her chest. She buried her face into them. Would she even make any friends?

Serenity Is Dangerous. said:
Serenity sighed when she saw that Anya was now accompanied. She looked away, her knees pressed against her chest. She buried her face into them. Would she even make any friends?

Vane let out a low relaxed growl as he Stepped onto the beach and gazing at the that wonderful glowing orb that was the sun. His eyes glanced all throughout the beach taking in the vibrant life moving about. The sound of people laughing, cheering, eating, and fucking. (Something his highly sensitive ears picked up from the bathrooms of one of the outdoor bars.) was music to his ears. A far cry from the warzone he just flew in from. Vane was an arms dealer and the last transaction he had was disastrous to say least. Lots of gun fire, bombs, and noodles made their way to the Wolf man's mind as he tried to forget that horrid ordeal. Going over to one of the bars, Vane ordered A nice and refreshing vodka and punch, and took a sip out of glass. Out of the corner of his eyes He spotted something rather interesting. A feline sitting hunched over burying her face.

She has an interesting scent Vane thought as he sniffed her. Throwing caution to the wind, he walked up to the unsuspecting neko girl and smiled.
"Well hello there, mind if I sit here?" Granted, the arms dealer was still in his pinstripe suit, and probably shouldn't mess it up but he was currently interested in the neko before him.

Anya averted her gaze where the game had been, looking up at Chris with her innocent golden eyes, though what her eyes have seen were far from innocent. "Hi," She said softly. "I'm Anya," She didn't bother telling him it was a Russian name. It sounded foreign enough and if it interested him, he might ask about it. "Sure," She said, her tail curling around her side, a slight purr to her voice when he'd asked if she'd like some company.

Ilyza was swimming in the spring, waiting for Adler to catch up as she kicked her feet around, pushing her through the water as she giggled again. It was secluded and away from the activity that she didn't like all too much and then the thought occurred to her that perhaps Alder had turned back or had gotten lost and had gone back to the beach. She shrugged lightly as she peered at the small opening between the trees, hoping he would come through them. It really was an beautiful spring, hidden and tucked away in a grouping of trees, with wild blossoms and a tumbling water fall that went falling off of smooth, black rocks to a small spring below, behind the waterfall was a cave, where Ilyza would go to dry out and then she would climb up the cliffs, and scurry back down to put on her clothes again. For right now, though, she kept kicking her feet through the water, she had taken off the dress, the gloves and the socks, now in nothing besides her birthday suit as she paddled around the small spring, giggling softly, before diving under water and swimming below the surface, only to pop back up, somewhere completely different that where she had been a second before as she waited, and hoped that Adler would hear her giggles and would step through the trees.

Adler had in fact simply fallen a bit behind, catching up by following the sound of her giggles. He laughed a bit when he saw her swimming, apparently in the nude, but he couldn't exactly tell. The simple tough made him a bit hard as he walked to the spring. "Hey, Ilyza." He was still in his swimming trunks, he simply just shed his shirt.

Ilyza smiled as she saw him and she bobbed up in the water, before diving under and popping up at the edge where he was crouched down as she giggled and asked, "What do you think?" She asked as she dived back down under the water only to pop up a few inches from the waterfall, giggling as she felt the water splashing up onto her and she dived under the waterfall, popping back up behind it as the curtain of water made her figure blurry and unrecognizable.

Adler had his smile on his face once more, looking around the spring with intense interest. "It's very...beautiful, to say the least." He smiled, his shirt in a heap on the floor of the little hangout, and he watched her form behind the curtain of water. Shrugging, he hopped in, shivering a bit from the temperature change, his fur wet.

Mad Hatter said:
Anya averted her gaze where the game had been, looking up at Chris with her innocent golden eyes, though what her eyes have seen were far from innocent. "Hi," She said softly. "I'm Anya," She didn't bother telling him it was a Russian name. It sounded foreign enough and if it interested him, he might ask about it. "Sure," She said, her tail curling around her side, a slight purr to her voice when he'd asked if she'd like some company.

He smiled as he sat beside her, "Nice to meet you Anya" he said. "Lovely name Russian is it?" he asked. He was a bit tired from the volleyball game but not too bad. His light green eyes caught her innocent looking golden ones. His tail wagged happily behind him as she curled her own around her side.

Serenity let out a soft, feral growl. Not very usual of her. Her eyebrows narrowed, not annoyed that she didn't have the courage to talk to anyone. She would try to join Anya and Chris, but felt as if that she would become the third wheel.

Serenity let out a soft, feral growl. Not very usual of her. Her eyebrows narrowed, not annoyed that she didn't have the courage to talk to anyone. She would try to join Anya and Chris, but felt as if that she would become the third wheel.

Vane glanced over at Serenity slightly annoyed as he took another sip from his vodka and punch. The feeling a gentle burn entering his throat as he did so. He sighed again and coughed to make sure the neko/bunny girl had his attention.
" Mind if I sit here?" The Wolf man asked again.

MasterOfWhispers said:

Vane glanced over at Serenity slightly annoyed as he took another sip from his vodka and punch. The feeling a gentle burn entering his throat as he did so. He sighed again and coughed to make sure the neko/bunny girl had his attention.
" Mind if I sit here?" The Wolf man asked again.

( Oh, sorry, I didn't see your previous post. )

"Oh, uh, hi... Sorry I didn't see you. And yes, you can, as long as you don't eat me." She joked, chuckling softly.

( Oh, sorry, I didn't see your previous post. )

"Oh, uh, hi... Sorry I didn't see you. And yes, you can, as long as you don't eat me." She joked, chuckling softly.

((It's fine. It happens))

The wolf man shot her a grin as he took a seat next to her. Warmth lined his body as his tale wag back and forth eagerly before setting on the hot dry sand.
"Now why would I do that?" Vane asked His voice teasing. "Such a shame to devour such a beautiful young feline such as yourself."

A slight pause on his end before he chuckled himself. "I'd rather much play." He said in an enigmatic tone and a wink.

He edged close to the neko his arm slowly making their way around her back. He was careful not to go noticed. The close he got the stronger her scent was.
"hmm... So you want to play?" Vane said. "What I wander, volley ball like the others, maybe just swim around in the beach." He leaned his closer and whispered. "Or something more?"

"A beautiful lady catches my sight and not being fawned over by a group of guys. Why I have to take this chance while it lasts. After all such happenstances rarely happen. Live for the day. You never if tomorrow wil be your last." He was close now, his hands around her waist. "I hope you don't mind the company."

"No, even though it's starting to seem like your just trying to get me in bed." She placed her hand on his chest and gently pushed him down. Within a blink of an eye, she was sitting on his waist, grinning mischievously.

Looking from the bottom, Vane had a devious grin of his own. His eyes gazed into the neko. A slight twinkle can be seen in them. His arm brushed against her soft skinned arm. His ears perked up in interest.
"Why what makes you say that?" He responded feigning ignorance. With the way her weight pushed against his body. He felt himself hardened at the prospect of having her in his bed.

Serenity's ear twitched slightly as she became face-to-face with the Wolf Man, her grin slowly turning into a smirk. "Well, it's quite obvious that your trying to sweet talk me."

Her fingers trailed down his cheek and then over his lips. "You know, I'm quite... submissive.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom