Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen looked at him as he now sat in front of her facing her. Blinking at his words not knowing what to say, leaning into his hand as he caressed her cheek. As he kissed her her eyes closed, reopening as he pulled away. Maureen wasn't sure what to say.

Ryger could tell that she was a bit speechless by his romance.
"Why don't we take this to the private quarters on the boat? It will be more intimate."
He took her hand and led her out to the water. Ryger swam the short distance to the boat and got on board. He then extended his hand to help Maureen get on deck.

Maureen put her half eaten sandwich down on a plate, before getting up with him going back to the boat swimming out there. Climbing up after him taking his hand as he reached for her. Once up she shook off again trying to dry off.

Ryger had her up on deck and gave her a towel to dry off. Once they were in the private quarters, he shut the door and drew the blinds.
"Now we will have absolute privacy."
He turned and revealed that he had a hard-on of four inches, which was how big it was before actual sexual stimulation.
"You don't have to say anything, just let your feelings guide you."
He then sat down on the bed and began kissing her more deeply, gently massaging her back as he did so.

Maureen dried herself off with the towel he gave her, following him to his private quarters. Nodding her head as he said they'd have privacy. Maureen could see his hard on, before looking back to his face. Sitting on the bed with him, kissing him deeply and passionately as he rubbed her back.

Ryger continued to kiss and massage her, and soon he was feeling the hunger for more. He gently helped her out of her swimsuit, revealing wonderful breasts and a beautiful pussy.
"Your body is amazing," he said to her.
He laid her down and continued to kiss her. His hand soon snaked down and began to gently finger her vagina. He moved his penis near her hand, encouraging her to return the favor.

Maureen now full nude before him, exposed as he helped er remove her swim suit. "...Thanks" She spoke softly. Hey tail swayed behind her. Maureen looking up at him as she was on her back, kissing him still, enjoying this. She whimpered slightly as he began to finger her. Feeling his member near her hand she began to stroke it playing with his balls gently

Ryger let out a groan as she played with his member. He went deeper inside her, fingering her g-spot, knowing that she would soon be wet enough for sex. He stopped kissing her for a moment and began to play with her nipples. When they were stiff, he gently licked and sucked them. His member grew a few inches under her touch. He kissed her again, this time with love.

Maureen's breathing was getting shaky as he went deeper finding her g-spot she moaned out. Her sex getting wetter as he went, she whimpered softly as he teased and suckled her nipples. She could feel him growing in her hand as she stroked him, quieting a bit as he kissed her

Ryger's cock soon reached its maximum length of eight inches. He could feel that she was ready, so he withdrew his hand. He gently lifted her and laid down, placing her down vertically on his cock.
"I'd like for you to ride me cowgirl style for a bit. It will get me all worked up, and I'll plow you extra good when I'm ready."
He began to gently bounce her on his cock, letting go so that he could massage her breasts.

Maureen moved as he lifted her up, then feeling his member enter her, as she slide down his member her tight sex around his eight inches. She nodded her head getting used to him as he bounced a bit, She moaned softly as he rubbed her breasts once she was ready she began to lowly move up and down his shaft.

Ryger groaned as her tight sex closed around his shaft. It felt incredible, and he continued to rub her breasts, squeezing them and rolling the nipples between his fingers.
"This feels great, Maureen."
He laid his head back and closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure spread through his body.

Maureen moaned softly as she rode his shaft, and while he played with her breasts enjoying it. she began to pick up the pace.

Ryger felt her move faster, and it felt even better. His hands trailed down her hips and took hold of her ass, moving her faster along his shaft. His eyes were glued to her jiggling breasts, feeling himself getting really horny. It wouldn't be much longer, and he would be ready to mount her and give her all that he had.

Maureen began to pant a bit as he helped her move faster on his shaft, enjoying if as her breasts bounced and jiggled as she moved. Her womanhood began to squeeze him gently as her walls contracted.

Lain parried a sudden strike from his left as the ninja mutant, because they were also mutants now too, swung at him with a laser katana. He stood atop a mound of defeated ninja mutants that rose out of the ocean, working his way toward the wreckage of Malaysia flight 370 through the mass of ninja mutant chefs with their black get-ups and their funny white hats, a machete in one hand and a really, really big sandwich in the other, and he uppercutted the shit out of them with his sandwich and it totally worked on all of them except for the boss ninja.

Soran slowly pulled away from the kiss. Suddenly, he realized they were still standing outside the hotel.

He cleared his throat nervously. "Uhm... you wanna go inside?" he asked, leading the way again.

The trip up to the room was interrupted once by Soran's impulses. He pulled Lyz close and snaked his arms around her waist.

"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun."

Lyz noticed that they were still on the beach too and blushed. Whe followed Soran into the room and began to steip out of her bikini. "Yes, we will have sone fun tonight..." Lyz smiled seductively and looked into hs eyes. She sat down on the bed and began to get out of her mid-long skirt too. Lyz waited naked on the bed and looked at Soran's crotch, wondering how big his cock would be.

Soran's eyes widened at the beauty before him. Almost in a trance, he pulled off his electric blue swim shorts, revealing his large, eight-inch cock, and approached the bed. He placed a hand on Lyz's waiting pussy, just feeling the warmth radiating from it, while his other hand rested on one of her breasts.

His green eyes filled with a sort of worry. "Just, uhm, letting you know... I let a lot out when I cum..."

Lyz spread her legs so he could have better access to her pussy. She smiled at Soran and hoped that her cock would not be a turn of for him. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Should I turn around or change the position so you can enter my pussy netter?" Her own cock began to grow slowly out of her sheath.

Soran chuckled a little. "I'm not worried about getting you pregnant," he said. "I'm just not sure you can handle all of it."

He positioned himself over her. "Are you ready for this?"

-------------------------

A boat arrived at the dock, bearing a panther badge on its side. This was the personal yacht of Talia's family. The young panthress was in need of a vacation, some time away from the family's huge computer tech company.

Spying the bar from the dock, she made her way over to it, trying not to bump into any of the other anthros on the beach. Once there, she ordered herself a mojito and turned to face the beach, waiting for someone to notice her.

"Yes, I can take your load. Now come here and fill my belly with your seed so I look like I'm pregnant." Lyz' canine cock was now fully erect - only the knot was still inside her sheath. She got up and kneeled don in front of Soran. Lyz looked up at him with a smile on her lips and began to suck his cock. She fingered her pussy with her left hand untill her snatch was wet enough and used her right hand to tease his balls. Lyz took Soran's cock out of her mouth before he could shoot his load down her throad and stood up. She walked back to the bed and lay down on it with spread legs, a wet pussy and a throbbing cock.

Soran's breath almost stopped. as she sucked him off. He came so close to shooting a load off, but she pulled away and laid herself on the bed.

Almost instantly, he launched himself at her, landing on the bed. He once again lined himself up, then began to thrust into her.

"O-ohh... damn... you're... so tight!" he managed to gasp. Even though it was a new sensation, he kinda liked feeling her cock rubbing on him.

"I-I'm close..." he stammered, feeling his knot swell. He slammed it into her, stretching her out, before shooting his seed out, filling her womb.

Soran looked down at her belly, watching it swell. "Wow... d-didn't know if you'd be a-able to take it all..."

Lain unleashed his super finishing move on the boss ninja. He hopped twice, crouched twice, shimmied left to right and then repeated the motion, punched the air, used an item, accessed the options and then paused. He wondered if anyone saw what he did there, and then unleashed his super move that looked an awful lot like having a fancy tea party with the boss ninja to the untrained eye, but was actually a devastating chi attack that destroyed the ninjas and the plane wreckage so completely that no satellite would ever find it, lest the zombie mutant ninja chef plague spread to the general population. For the good of the world, Flight 370 would remain a mystery forever and Lain's heroism would go unrewarded.

Tired, wet and horny again, Lain trudged onto the beach and collapsed in a comfy chair, beating out a lazy rhythm on a convenient bongo drum and wondering where everyone else had gotten off to.

Talia saw some sort of explosion just off shore.

"What the hell was that?" she asked, not really speaking to anyone in particular. Deciding to investigate, she set off across the sands, nearly walking into a pink bunny.

"Oh, sorry. Wasn't looking where I was going," she said, not really looking at him. "What was that explosion?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom