Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF for some comic book adultery fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

archivist

Dust
I'll be honest and admit I lifted this idea from another member's thread. I liked the idea quite a lot and wanted to see if I can get a partner or two to play this out. It can be long or short term and it does lean more smutwards, but I'd like to build some story into this as well.

By now you, dear reader, have read enough ads I shouldn't have to give you a wall of rules. So, just to reiterate: please have a decent grasp of English (no net/text speak), let me know if you need to take a break or drop the rp, and have fun! It's mandatory!

So the idea is Spidey (Peter Parker) and Mary Jane are married and living the good life. Peter gets to super hero and they've got a good but predictable home/love life. Venom (Eddie Brock) is out of rehab, trying to get his life back together and begs Parker for a place to stay for a few weeks. After some convincing, Brock is allowed to.

MJ isn't thrilled about it but eventually comes around...and not long after that finds she likes the more dominant type that Brock is and they end up in bed. Turns out she likes her sex with a drop of Venom...or much more than a "drop" of Venom in her!

I'm willing to play both male parts, especially to get the rp going. Maybe later we can work in a threesome.

As far as kinks go, I'm pretty well open just leave the bathroom stuff in there. My f-list is here but its still a work in progress. I'll update this ad once I have the f-list fixed. I'm always open to new ideas and twists that you can come up with, so feel free to suggest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom