Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub fxF (or xFuta) Caution, what's inside could shock the senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atorifan

Dust
General thumbnail of MC sub, clean, sweet, maybe a bit goody-goody. Not jaded, giving and forgiving, she looks a few years shy of her age, even acts in some ways too. Virgin or minimal experience with guys, yet might blossom with the careful coaching of an older female. One sometimes only interested in themselves, or in general isn't a happy fluff ball as MC tends to be. SPOILER, Will Robinson...

These are old standards in entertainment. Heart slowed down yet? But they're semi-eternal, and interesting. More, they're fairly universal. I lurve smut, but I'm not expecting it in every post. Without role playing out the character's lives for a period, the smut seems meaningless...OK, it IS meaningless. But it's more enjoyable with more lifelike attention put in the smut-less areas. Peace, friends, luck with your interests.

Female who is straight? might fall for an enemy. A frenemy, even. At the third act the un-heroine learns of both betrayals. Who knew RP had parting gifts? A rather nice woman & good friend, but a bit boring. She's no saint, but she's lived in her sheltered small world a long time. Perhaps she's a bit easy to manipulate, to be molded in a self-serving way. How could she be molded? It's so easy, if done once it could be redone. Sometimes it feels so necessary to scratch or mar something so clueless, and 'perfect'.

In time, (which details & time make things better when enjoyed), she comes to like a night's end with aches that will last through 'morrow. Her world is fairly stable, she's the good daughter her parents paid tutors and nannies to produce. She expects soon enough someone will find her, or even set up by parents with someone they'd approve of. Then as she continues, marriage, kids...just a little more happy. She's never had to fear 'Here be dragons'.

Pretty, in shape, guileless, she was an easy mark for the vampire(succubus?). Slowly she found herself alone, cut off. A new frenemy, one seen at occasional parties, town. YC's kisses always felt more lingering and intimate, leaving her vaguely uneasy. No conflicts perhaps a bit of elementary attraction games were played, and been ignored or rebuffed. So the slight tension, neither wholly comfortable or miserable.

Vague worrisome whispers flap about the school (or a corporate campus) YC could be long established but beneath MC's radar, until lately. Or be a new arrival, that won't become rivalry due to MC's nature, but she's felt you around her. Tension and focus her way.

After a minor scrape, stranded, minor car crash, YC shows to assist, or makes it look like she was involved too. Whether the incident was YC's doing is an option, easier to be free of suspicion if you're wiling to experience it. After, maybe friendship shakily shoots up like a first crocus. Minor irritant flashes occur as they get to know one another. YC could assist, or not, in MC's friends backing off, or not around, or flake. After a few weeks, whether something initiates it or not, MC might turn to you for support. Her last friend...As you perhaps intended. Goal, fun, food, practice or assignment, whichever, YC enjoys doing her job well!

Kalla was tottering on an edge. Her money was gone, home soon. She has taken to wandering town, asking for work or help. This could be in line with some of that old cross-faction (e)rp. A guard, or recuperating soldier, while pretty the blood elven woman is so cold and imposing, MC feels her throat slide shut. Maybe they meet again, this is Booty Bay, or non-combat area. (Needn't be any one world. But just as a primer, could be modern with either or both.

Kind enough, through her fear, she might begin coming to help you, at request, or happenstance. Then for MC things become real as her blinders and boundaries are stripped away. Perhaps a long time had past, and only now was your character interested in satisfying her lusts. And she's practically been given MC for the purpose. From non-con, rough, even painful first time together in time, she's comes to love YC, and maybe more like a useful piece of the household than princess, YC feels it too.

Fio was angry, spitting nails. Careless angered reaction cause a valuable loss, beyond repayment through her means. Another could make the problem go away, but they found a (video/proof) of the destruction, or other crimes...

Now the screws are turning, she's being slowly coerced and pressured perhaps, to carry out more small crimes. Serious enough that her life or freedom are at stake, why else would any go along. Unless they always had wanted to go along, be the baddy. Now she's got permission, orders really, but she's worried. Whether there's attraction or not, can go either way. But she's seeing her with a permanent dance partner. Unless she could replace, or recover the proof. Maybe desperation causes her to attempt to find someone strong enough to take YC on. She is further threatened by YC's affliction, some version of lycanthropy or pure shifter. MC should beware, for soon she'll have to give the dog a bone, as it were.

Should she give up her 'married happily' future she grew up believing in and take the black, with YC? Willing to face her punishment, and everything will come out. Her father dead (no loss), her mother not so strong right now (ditto). But she wouldn't wish this kind of news possibly impacting her family. Much less everyone else looking at her. She was raised as nothing, being well-thought of is an irresistible will-o-the-wisp. Despite her thoughts and longings for normal, happy and accepted life, maybe she should walk the line that has always wanted and accepted her. Comical if pathetic, she finds herself chasing for YC's attention. Not far different than how she did with her mother. Men have terrified her, but no one should feel unloved by their mothers. Maybe there's a worse, yet effective way out. (Definitely heavier themes in the background. Not all necessary to enact.)

There's tons more I've thought of. Opposites attract angelxdemon. Guardianxward. More than kissing cousins. Control, re-programming think a cult victim, slipped roofies and laid and left. Transformation, to a slight degree. There's other archetypal romance pairings. It can be fun to be in either position, if you have a preference.

Lovers, they're all the same. Clueless, happy, simpletons. It takes a cruel heart to lead a gal on about love, life and the future. To one day let MC know how pathetic she is. Every child knows how fun it is to break something, and that's a heinous way to break a heart.

Sweet Treena, kind, volunteers, is one of the good guys. So good, that she's simple for a celestial messenger to ensnare. What would a celestial messenger, representative of MC's deity want to ensnare her, or anyone. It takes a blind, egocentric, and probably mental mind to imagine they're worth a messenger of god to visit them. And while some of the things she's done has been fun, sometimes what 'god' wants is not such a nice thing.

You love me?
Yes! You know I do.
I need some things. I need you to trust me babe. I need you to help me, help US out. I'm working on things here, bringing in some money. It's time for you to pitch in.
Tell me, sweety. I wanna help, what can I do.
I need that money you've been holding. I'm getting ready to take this town. I need complete control. And all your trust. You going to be my woman, and do what I say?
Sure...you know I'm yours.
I've got something set up. I want you to go to this place, and come back when they say you're done.
Don't worry about being paid, darling. I got that set. You just take your cute lil ass there, do for us.
Babe, you're my girl, right?
O-okay...

Nothing concrete, mix and match, BOGO! Give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom