Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Eeveelutions (both MxF and MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Soooo...yeah.

The basic idea for this request involves the Eeveelutions of course, every last one of them. Going with a more simple, smutty idea, but I would like for there to be scenes involving each evolution being dominated and made to submit to the dominant ones. On top of that, I would like for there to be scenes with both females getting dominated, and males being dominated. They could all be siblings caught by a particular pack. That, or they are all on their own paths, ending up in different situations that we can discuss further. Also, scenes can vary from being consensual, starting off reluctantly, non-con, and whatever.

I think this idea would be a lot more fun for both of us if you are flexible with your kinks. I have my F-list in my signature for you to glance at to get an idea of what I'd be up for, so different scenes involve different characters with their own kinks. :3 I don't mind if this ends up as a one-shot thing. We can pretty much play out a particular pairing until we are satisfied to move to another one. As for which Eeveelutions will be what gender, I have my own ideas, but we can still discuss it.

I prefer RPing through PMs, but I have Kik now and AIM for quicker back and forth. Just lemme know which would be best.

I look forward to at least one interested individual to discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom